The Story So Far...
Dragon Ball Online Revelations unfolds after a long time has passed since the original Dragon Ball series.
The events of Dragonball Online Revelations take place namely in Age 1000, 216 years after the end of the Dragon Ball Manga, with the future as well as the past in danger from the sinister Time Breakers, as they try to wreck havoc across the Timeline. You will eventually be able to join Trunks, and travel through time to prevent them from succeeding in their plans.
You play as a youth from the Age 998~1000, who is swallowed by a crack in time created by the Time Breakers; Fortunately you are saved by GBT-Hope and Trunks before you are attacked by the Time Breakers.
You arrive in Age 1000, through the use of Trunks' Time Machine, and you are dropped off at the nearest medical center for your specific race.
This is where your story truly begins.
On Earth, Humans have produced a variety of different cultures and ideas; Of the three races, the Humans have the longest established culture on Earth, and they're also the most prolific, having spread to all corners of the world, including the "Wastelands".
As of Age 1000, the Human race has become cross-bred with the Saiyan race, and as such, many believe that the race holds a powerful, hidden potential, due to the Saiyan blood they possess.
In Age 820, the remnants of Frieza's Army, the Planet Trade Organisation, invaded Earth; the war and environmental destruction has given the Human race an intense drive to protect the planet.
Humans in the Age 1000 are well versed in advanced fighting techniques;
This is all thanks to Son Gohan, who published the book "Groundbreaking Science" around Age 800, presumably introducing concepts such as Ki control to the general public and ushering in a worldwide revolution in martial arts.
If the Human player collects all the Dragon Balls, he or she will be able to wish for the ability to turn into a Super Saiyan.
After the Namekian's home world, Planet Namek, was destroyed; they migrated to New Namek.
However, that was attacked and subsequently destroyed by Mira in Age 853, forcing them to move yet again. They settled on Earth, primarily around "Porunga Rocks", a region that was terraformed to resemble Namek.
They now work on behalf of Kami(Dende) to prevent Mira from causing global destruction on Earth.
Unlike other races, Namekians are genderless and reproduce asexually.
Namekians in the Age 1000 turned to the development of physical and mystical powers, In order to flourish as a race.
If the Namekian player collects all the Dragon Balls, they will be able to wish for the ability to transform into a Great Namek.
After Goku left to train Uub, Mr. Buu and Mr. Satan won the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai by cheating, and remained undefeated through the 29th and 30th.
However, after a while, Mr. Buu became envious of the Humans and the relationships they had with their close ones. In Age 790, Buu accidentally found and read Mr. Satan's copy of "Bob and Margaret", a controversial adult book, in his library. He began to study it in order to create a "Female Buu" that would be perfect just for him. With the name Buuby, in mind, he removed part of his body and molded it into a wife for himself, then finished by hitting her with a Love Beam; causing her to give birth to a "Baby Buu".
From then on the population grew like wild fire, and, in time, the descendants of Buu were recognized worldwide as the Majin race. They're optimistic and joyful people who dedicate themselves to making "fun days" for others, though they can become dangerous when they're angry or confused. They stand against Mira in order to create a more pleasant Earth.
If the Majin player collects all the Dragon Balls, he or she will be able to wish for the ability to transform into a Pure Majin.
Peace returns to the Earth
After Majin Buu, the universe’s greatest threat had been defeated by Son Goku and his friends, peace began to return to the Earth.
Thanks to the actions of the Earth’s “savior”, Mr. Satan, people all over the world became interested in martial arts.
The Tenkaichi Budokai, the aspiration of all Martial Artists, had become a large-scale event, drawing an immense amount of attention each year. A peaceful world's friendly battles… People’s memories of the fierce battles of the past seemed to fade more and more as time passed; the one who was watching over them was the Kami, Dende.
“For this age, I don't think these are needed anymore."
With the aim of eliminating any potential meaningless conflicts on Earth, Dende deactivates the Dragon Balls.
“It would be nice if these peaceful times continued forever..."
Saiyan Blood: Goku and Vegeta
With two Saiyans starting families on Earth, their generations continued to expand and conversely, the Saiyan blood became more diluted as it spread throughout the Earthlings.
The majority of Earthlings are not aware of Son Goku and Vegeta’s accomplishments. For everyone, Mr. Satan is their acknowledged savior.
As time flowed across the generations, those who knew of the existence of Saiyans almost disappeared. However, as exemplified by Gohan, Goten, and Trunks, the Saiyans contain the potential to draw forth great power as they hybridize with other races. Saiyans also increase their abilities when they have a near-death experience.
However, in the present peaceful world, the chance of a near-death situation is now seldom. If there were to be a crisis in which fierce battles with powerful opponents would ensue, then...
Pure-blooded Saiyans no longer exist in the present universe. Nevertheless, if their Earthling descendants were to someday awaken the latent Saiyan blood within, then that immeasurable power would once again emerge.
The Namekian's Warning
The Namekians, whose planet was destroyed by Frieza, had initially evacuated to Earth and afterwards, immigrated to a new planet, New Namek.
The Namekians worked hard in order to lead a new life on the new world; they built houses and planted their native Ajissa trees. They didn't waste any energy and were soon able to establish a similar living environment to the old Namek.
But soon, after about 100 years had passed, in Age 851, disaster struck New Namek. A flash of light appeared out of nowhere and from it came forth a myriad of unidentified enemies. It was a group of artificial humans, like those who had laid waste to Earth in the past. They then started to attack the Namekian villages without discrimination.
“What?! How did guys like these get to our homeland... They shouldn’t exist in the present universe..."
The Namekians were shocked and bewildered. In the midst of it all, the man who had been leading the forces demanded the following to the Namekian's Elder, Moori.
“I seek only one thing. Surrender the Dragon Balls to Mira.”
“Mira...? It can’t be...”
Elder Moori had a realization at the mention of the name “Mira” and refused their demand. The Namekian warriors put up a desperate resistance. But due to the stark contrast between their powers, the Namekian warrior's attacks were ineffective against Mira’s overwhelming forces.
“So you are not planning to surrender the Dragon Balls...then I have no choice but to annihilate this planet...”
With those words, the man raised both of his hands up high towards the sky. Following him, all of the enemy forces outstretched their hands in a similar manner and started to send their energy to the man. A large energy ball began to form above his head...
The attack launched from the man’s hands...the Spirit Bomb!
New Namek was surrounded by a flash of light and burst into a massive explosion. A hundred years worth of history that the Namekians had built up disappeared in an instant.
However, the Namekians were not annihilated. Right before New Namek was destroyed; Elder Moori summoned Porunga and once again requested that the Namekians be transferred to Earth.
After arriving, Elder Moori informed Earth’s Kami, Dende, of the incident that unfolded on New Namek. A person who is after the dragon balls, the artificial humans of the past, the Spirit Bomb that demolished New Namek, and the mysterious being Mira.
“I have heard of the name “Mira” before. The Elder Kai's have mentioned his name in the past...”
“I understand. Please keep this a secret from the people of Earth. I will inform the King about all of you.”
With Dende’s mediation, even the Earth’s king accepted and accommodated the Namekians. Thus, they were able to start their lives on Earth again.
Around 150 years later, Elder Moori developed the living areas on Earth around Piccolo at the center.
The Namekians are leading peaceful lives while maintaining their own unique culture, although some became wary because of the destruction of Namek and New Namek and distanced themselves from the Saiyans and Earthlings, who had their dormant blood.
The Namekians are aware that the Earth is in danger after their experiences with Mira’s forces destroying New Namek. Dende joins forces with the Kai's to identify the patterns of Mira’s forces and develop countermeasures.
The Curious Case of Majin Buu
After the battle between Majin Buu and Son Goku’s allies had come to an end, Mr. Buu, the good Buu, remained on Earth. Through Shenron’s power, the people’s memories of the evil Buu were erased and have been enjoying peaceful days under Mr. Satan since.
Mr. Buu gradually became accustomed to life on Earth and even entered the Tenkaichi Budokai, upon Mr. Satan’s request. With his overwhelming power, he eased past the preliminary rounds and lost to Mr. Satan in the finals on purpose. Mr. Buu assumed this role to help Mr. Satan retain his dignity as “World Champion” by repeating this every time.
Every year he entered the tournament, he captured the hearts of the crowds with his immense power and childlike innocence, and so the eccentric Mr. Buu also ended up as a world-famous celebrity.
Mr. Buu is highly curious by nature. Watching a technique just once is enough to help him remember it and, because of this talent, he was able to continually learn about and understand Earth’s culture and the various natures of humans.
After some years had passed, Mr. Buu started to change. From watching the burning passion of Earthling couples and the sight of close families, Mister Buu began to have “special” feelings. By this point, Mr. Buu was acknowledged as Mr. Satan’s rival and, because of his innocent nature, was quite popular with young women. But even that wasn’t enough to fill his heart. Mr. Buu, seems to have reached adolescence...
“Yeah, I want to make HOT LOVE!”
Is what he said, but Mr. Buu, who did not have the slightest clue what “hot love” meant, found a book from Mr. Satan’s library. It was Bob and Margaret’s Forbidden Games, the “golden tower” of erotic literature, which had taken its place as a secret bestseller among naughty “gentlemen”.
Even Master Roshi, himself was a frequent reader of this book in his younger days. Despite not comprehending what was going on, Mr. Buu couldn’t stop reading. The more he read, the more heightened the fuzzy feeling within him became... The moment he finished reading the last page, the fuzzy feeling was at its peak.
“Uun! I want to love!”
With a spirited shout, smoke violently spewed forth from the holes in Mr. Buu’s head. Accumulating over top of Buu’s head, the smoke began to materialize into a life form. Buu had been forming the image of an ideal girlfriend in his mind. The life form that had been created through the strong Love-Love power awakened by Bob and Margaret’s Forbidden Games sprang forth and turned into another Buu. Just like when Majin Buu had split into the pure evil Buu and innocent Buu in the past, this time he had divided into a male and female Buu.
“Waaa~! It’s my girlfriend--!”
“I also want to love you. Please take good care of me!”
The female Buu, who had been born from the original Mr. Buu’s obsession, was naturally well-liked by the male Buu. The two Buus became happily married and formed a happy home together. Soon after, the two started to desire a child, like human families. Thus, they decide to read Bob and Margaret’s Forbidden Games again together.
“Oi, I think that if you do something called buuby-buuby, a baby will come out!”
“Yes, booby-booby, you say...... You do it like this......”
The Buu couple tore pieces off of various parts of their bodies, buuby-buubying by kneading them and making a lot of dumpling-shaped forms.
“All right, become a baby with our buuby-buuby--!”
A powerful beam shot from the two Buus! Then the many Buu dumplings transformed into the form of a baby Buu. The Love-Love’s result, which the inexperienced couple found by kneading with their hands.
This is how the Majin race came to be; With each generation, the Majin race steadily increased its numbers. As a result, the overwhelming power of Buu was weakened through dispersion, but in the Majin lineage, it is said that an unknown power without limitations still remains dormant.
Events During Age 700
- Launch successfully breaks out of prison for the 100th time.
- Emperor Pilaf makes another attempt to conquer the world, but fails… again.
Age 787 - 790
- The 29th Tenkaichi Budokai.
- Winner: Mr. Satan | Runner-up: Mr. Buu
- Mr. Satan's spectacular displays tremendously raise world-wide interest in the martial arts.
- The Tenkaichi Budokai becomes an even more popular sport, immortalizing Mr. Satan and Mr. Buu as stars.
- Dende considers deactivating the Dragon Balls.
- The Elder Kai had already expressed his disapproval of the Dragon Balls, considering them to go against the natural order of the universe.
- With the world now at peace, Dende worries having active Dragon Balls around may mean putting the Earth at risk.
- The 30th Tenkaichi Budokai.
- Winner: Mr. Satan | Runner-up: Mr. Buu
- As always, the pair continues to rig the tournament with phony battles.
- Mr. Buu vows to make a lover.
- Mr. Buu becomes increasingly envious as he observes the intimacy of the human lovers around him.
- One day, in Mister Satan’s study, he came across the novel “Bob and Margaret’s Forbidden Games”, a classic of erotic fiction.
- Due to its influence, He splits himself in order to create his ideal, female Buu.
- Mr. Buu and Miss. Buu conceive a child through “buuby-buuby”.
- This marks the birth of the Majin race.
- Buu and his wife remember the term “buuby-buuby” from reading “Bob and Margaret’s Forbidden Games”.
- They tear off many pieces from various parts of their body and mix them together in “buuby-buuby”. By firing a Love-Love Beam, they give life to the dumpling-shaped pieces.
- From that moment on, Buu’s descendants were recognized world-wide as the "Majin" race.
- Mr. Satan announces his retirement from the world of martial arts.
- His official reason for retiring is to “give the next generation a chance”.
- However, the truth is that his partner, Mr. Buu, had since lost interest in the Tenkaichi Budokai and it became impossible to continue rigging the tournament.
- Mr. Satan starts the “Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course”.
- The courses were an attempt to make money, but the videos were just overpriced rip-offs that featured flashy fight scenes enhanced through special effects.
- The “Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course” is rebranded as the “Pan Fighting Network”, with Pan as the instructor.
- With customer claims that the “Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course” is worthless rapidly spreading.
- Disgruntled costumers flood Satan’s house, prompting Pan (age 15) to subdue them.
- The event becomes a big scandal and the “Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course” is rebranded under Pan's tutelage.
- Pan asks Bulma to help her develop a system for people to battle each other across long distances.
- Pan creates the “Telecommunicated Martial Arts Dojo”.
- From this point on, the sports-like fighting course became very popular, especially among young people.
- The film “The Legend of Satan”, starring Mr. Satan, is released.
- “The Legend of Satan” used special effects to emulate Goku and company’s techniques in order to fight against the movie’s antagonists.
- but didn’t do well at the box office; nevertheless, it solicited a cult-like popularity among different parts of the world.
- Those influenced by the film began studying how to control their “ki” from Pan.
- Forming the origin of the present “Martial Artist” class.
- Mr. Satan ends up being very active as a movie star.
- Appearing in all sorts of films, he played the role of various types of characters in everything from romance films to action flicks.
Events During Age 800
- Realizing his death is imminent, Goku, who wanted to settle his rivalry with Vegeta, left the Earth for their final bout.
- Years later, a supernova explosion was detected; perhaps caused by Son Goku and Vegeta’s final battle.
Age 804 - 805
- Gohan begins researching the martial arts of the past, organizing them in “The Science of Ki-Control”.
- The death of his father causes Gohan to reflect on the power he wields, and so he devoted himself to scholarly research on the source of that strength, “Ki”.
- “The Science of Ki-Control”, the book in which Gohan organized the results of his research, quietly gains popularity.
- One of the articles, “Katchin Can be Cut!”, has an immense influence in the birth of the "Swordsman" class.
- Trunks and Goten develop Kikokenjutsu (Ki-Control Swordsmanship), becoming the origin of the present “Swordsman” class.
- The “Katchin Can be Cut!” article in Gohan's “The Science of Ki-Control” book had a large impact on students all across the world.
- Trunks and Goten were aware of this phenomenon; with the resolve to create a school for Swordsmanship.
- The two became enthralled by this motivation. Via intense training, the two were able to develop their natural potential and establish a Kikokenjutsu school.
- To avenge their fallen leaders, the remnants of Frieza's solders plan to invade Earth and rain destruction and wreak havoc throughout the world.
- After losing their leaders, Frieza's army collapsed.
- However, the guard troops that served under Frieza and his father’s direct command remained persistent in their hopes to avenge them and waited for a chance to invade Earth.
- As they had not been present at the time of Frieza and his father’s death, the guard troops knew nothing of the existence of Son Goku, Trunks or the others.
- So, after they investigated the Earth, the soldiers assumed that the “Earth’s Strongest Man”, Mr. Satan, had been the one who killed Frieza.
- Knowing they’d be unable to handle anyone strong enough to defeat Frieza, they decided to leave Earth alone as long as Mr. Satan was around.
- Mr. Satan dies at age 84. Earth's King honors him with a national funeral.
- After learning of Mr. Satan’s death, Frieza's remnants proceed with their invasion of Earth.
- The Earth’s Royal Army attempted to counterattack, but they fail to hold them off.
- The Earth is faced with a crisis due to chubby aliens.
- Having researched Earth ahead of time, Frieza's remnants invade the planet with a chubby species of alien impervious to both guns and standard martial arts techniques.
- Martial artists fighting against these aliens are beaten back.
- They are saved by Goten and Trunks, who put their “Kikokenjutsu”(Ki-Control Swordsmanship) fighting style into practice.
- With their influence, the “Swordsman” class is born.
- West City’s capsule-ization; West City, the home of King Cold and Frieza's killer, Trunks, becomes a main target.
- Realizing the danger, Bulma works out a way to store the entire city inside a capsule for safekeeping.
- At this time, Majins from all over the world who had lost their homes in the destruction were protected within the city.
- Some of them decided to stay, even after the battle, and started to develop their own unique, Majin culture in West City.
- With the Earth in crisis, the heroes of the past gather at Master Roshi's place in order to eradicate the remnants of Frieza's soldiers.
- The ones who ultimately defeat the Frieza's soldiers are Krillin, Tien, and their comrades, the heroes of the past.
- Tien (87), Krillin (84), Gohan: (63), Trunks (54), Goten (53), Pan (41)
- In order to hide their identities, the warriors put on Saiyaman-like costumes, but their Ki-based fighting style still becomes a hot topic and global interest in “Ki” escalates.
- Krillin, who defeated Frieza's soldiers, creates the “New Turtle School” and becomes the forerunner of the present “Turtle Hermit” class.
- After Son Gohan published the “Science of Ki-Control", and the ever increasing enthusiasm in Ki-based martial arts, the hope-filled words of many wishing for the establishment of a school began to reach even Master Roshi's ears.
- However, citing his old age, the Turtle hermit refused to accommodate these requests.
- Instead, he passes down that role to Krillin and Tien.
- Based on their respective answers to the Turtle hermit’s question;
- “What can you do as a warrior of Earth?”
- The two created the “New Turtle School” and the “New Crane School”.
- For Krillin, his experiences in past battles had left him overwhelmingly awed at the gap in power between Earthlings and those of tremendous physical capabilities, such as the Namekians.
- Thinking hard about what role human warriors could play, he decided on a supportive mindset.
- Even if he could not deliver a decisive blow to an opponent by himself, there were ways to use aspects of the battle to one’s advantage.
- Such as waiting for an opportunity to reduce the enemy's speed or strengthen one’s ally.
- He persuades the new generation of warriors that it was absolutely crucial to have a person who could play such a supportive role, that such people are needed in these battle roles in order to fight against truly overwhelming opponents.
- He had acted in precisely this capacity during many of his battles with Goku and the others, and he is convinced that assistance was not a “lesser role”.
- Perhaps Krillin decision to establish his school in the town in where Goku had first demonstrated his strength was an expression of his competitive spirit.
- Such beliefs continue to be carried by the "Turtle Hermit", even after Krillin's death.
- Tien, who had previously trained alone, makes the “New Crane School” official.
- His pupils are the “Crane Hermits”.
- Tien had been lost in apprehension. Through his experiences in past battles along side the Saiyans, Piccolo and others, he's come to acknowledge the gap in power between humans and aliens, but refuses to accept it.
- While continuing his training as he travels all over the world, Tien comes to the conclusion that instead of playing a supporting role, it was important to focus on perfecting Ki based attacks.
- Tien remembered how Goku used a Super Spirit Bomb against Majin Buu during their battle; that was the first time he had sent him his energy.
- Even in the battle against the artificial humans, whose power greatly outclassed his own, a well timed Neo Tri-Beam although it did not deliver serious damage, seemed to have potential.
- No matter how strong an opponent is, if one can push their ability to gather Ki for attacks to the extreme, it would be a great advantage.
- This key point was never forgotten. Tien’s belief of attacking with concentrated Ki blasts at precise moments is carried on by subsequent “Crane Hermits”.
- Could it be that the reason Tien decided to open his Dojo at the Mountain of Refreshing Scenery (formally Mount Frypan) was in order to not forget about the Turtle Hermit’s teachings?
Age 825 - 826
- The theme park “Buuby World” opens in South City. The majority of the staff consists of Majins.
- Buuby World’s owner is the millionaire Mr Bii-- the blind boy named "Tommy" who Majin Buu healed in the past.
- To keep himself from forgetting his gratitude towards Buu for restoring his eyesight, he took the name “Bii” and worked hard to amass a large fortune.
- Although Bii desired to express his gratitude to Buu, he was a big star who was always busy at the Tenkaichi Budokai, so he never got the opportunity.
- Mr. Satan's death and the onslaught of the Frieza's remnant soldiers left the people in desolate spirits.
- Mr Bii, who wanted to restore smiles to the people’s faces, planned the construction of a gigantic theme park.
- Just as he had received help from Buu in the past, he believed that it was his time to return the favor to everyone and leaves Mini-star Buu in charge of the production of the theme park.
- This was done in hopes that the Majin race's power to bring people joy would manifest once again.
- Buuby World's construction begins; with “tasty” and “fun” as the themes.
- The park is divided into the “Tasty Zone” and “Fun Zone”.
- Many Majins are hired as employees and work on honing their skills. Among them, those who exhibit significant skills are known as “Dai-Majin” (Mighty).
- Yajirobe descends Karin Tower and begins cultivating Senzu beans on the surface.
- Majin "Mani-Mani" protects people from Frieza's remnants and dies in battle.
- His death leaves a huge impact on many Majins.
- The Majins influenced by Mani Mani become active throughout the world.
- They become the foundation for the present “Ulti-Ma”, “Gran-Ma”, "Plas-Ma" and “Kar-Ma” classes.
Age 851 - 853
- New Namek is destroyed from an ambush by Mira and his army.
- Great Elder Moori and hundreds of Namekians immigrate to Earth.
- Following this, Namekians take up residence on Earth.
- Dende warns the Earth’s King about Mira’s army, but this information is kept secret from the average citizen in fear that it would cause a panic.
- Initially, the Namekians were protected in West City.
- Later, they moved to Porunga rocks and Yunzabit heights, though some remained in West City and developed their own culture.
- In order to atone for losing their home planet, the Namekians who relocated to Earth begin training to defend themselves.
- This results in the foundations for the modern “Shadow Warrior”, “Dark Warrior”, “Dende Priest”, and “Poko Priest” classes are established.
- Some of the monsters that King Piccolo had spawned long ago still survive on Earth.
- Some were secretly incubated in places such as Pilaf’s castle, and others that had bred naturally in the wild.
- Piccolo became aware of their existence, but determined he could not resolve the situation on his own, and so he accepted it.
- A while after the Namekians had immigrated to Earth, at Great Elder Moori’s suggestion, Piccolo and a few other Namekians capture these monsters and keep them secured.
- In the midst of this, some Dragon clansmen started to research the monsters and were able to master handling them.
- This knowledge leads to the birth of “Poko Priest” class.
- The 100th anniversary of the birth of the Majin race.
- In celebration of the 100th anniversary, a reconstruction of Buu’s house. the "Majin Buu Memorial", is built.
- Monuments of the great philosopher Gerinovitch are built across the world.
Events During Age 900
Table of Contents
- Parts of the transportation system are changed due to the teleportation machines developed by the Yardratians.
- The remnants of Frieza's army who remain in hiding on Earth begin expanding their influence, with Buuby Island as their center.
- The 100th anniversary of Mister Satan’s death; a memorial service is held.
- Due to a popular belief that Mr. Satan should be reevaluated, “The Legend of Satan” was screened again.
- With the use of the newest CGI techniques, even more exciting action scenes were added.
- As a result, a “Satan-style” branch reemerges from the “Pan Fighting Network”.
Age 925 - 951
- The 100th anniversary of Buuby World.
- An "Evil Egg" is first discovered, born from the evil within the hearts of Namekians who had moved to Earth.
- The egg is carefully sealed and kept stored.
- The 100th anniversary of the Namekians immigration to Earth.
Age 962 - 974
- The Capsule Corporation History Museum opens.
- To celebrate the 250th anniversary of Capsule Corporation, a museum organizing the history of mankind is opened.
- The Black Namekian, Naraku, is born from the sealed "Evil Egg".
- After increasing his number of comrades, Naraku starts a civil war among the Namekians.
- The Ethologist, Doctor Hunbalt, develops the Animal Data; a catalogue of Earth’s creatures.
Age 975 - 988
- The world adopts a new child-rearing policy: “Troublemaker Education", wherein children are removed from the loving care of their parents and live independently in nature.
- “Kokkara Village” and “Pear Village” are established.
- Dende advocates this policy to the Earth’s King as a way of finding a “savior”.
- Kinoko Rocks suffers from a massive felling by Paella’s gang. (Harvested the stone mushrooms.)
- Mayhem arises all over the world and villainous groups take advantage of the chaos to rise to power.
- There were some who felt that Earth was being attacked by a malevolent force, but the identity was not yet confirmed.
- Wild animals becoming savage monsters, demons starting to prowl, the Red Pants Army, the remnants of Frieza's soldiers, etc.
Age 990 - 991
- The world’s peace deteriorates; villainous organizations emerge as a result of the turmoil surrounding the monstrous wild animals and demonic beasts roaming the Earth.
- Dende has “Popo Stones” installed all over the world.
- “Popo Stones”: with the future of those in training in mind, Dende requests help from Fortune Teller Baba to install these stones in every region.
- They allow people to return to the area in which the stone is located after they faint during battle.
- If one wishes upon a Popo Stone, it will automatically summon their body to it before fatal injury.
- In order to fulfill a prophecy given by a robot priestess, Paella decides to follow his ancestor’s footsteps in world domination.
- Around this time, General Bon forms the Red Pants Army.
- He begins taking action, intent on restoring the animal-human nation.
- The 200th anniversary of the birth of the Majin race.
- The Tenkaichi Budokai allows the use of weapons and armor in the "Ultimate Fighting" division.
- Thanks to Mr. Satan, interest in the Tenkaichi Budokai is renewed and it rises in popularity again.
- Champion Morgan’s fight against 100 robots stirred discussion.
- Engineers rallied, claiming "robots are not that weak!"
- The Tenkaichi Budokai finally adds an “Ultimate Fighting” division, where participants can utilize weapons, armor and robots.
Age 995 - 998
- Sho and Lon defect from Capsule Corporation and becomes Paella’s minions.
- Mira’s army invades the Earth. Their ship lands on Buuby Island and acts as a base in their plans to invade the past.
- At Dende’s request, Piccolo initiates investigations on the various evil organizations (including Mira’s army).
- Capsule Corporation begins the mass production of the robot model named “GBT…Hope!”.
- Trunks, who had become a Time Patroller, arrives in his time machine and informs everyone of Mira’s existence and the imminent danger he poses to the universe.
- A strange vehicle appears on Earth. It was a time machine controlled by Trunks.
- Trunks immediately travels to Kami’s Sanctuary.
- The Kai, who watches over the flow of time from the cosmos, gave Trunks a stern warning for his actions.
- Afterwards, in order to redeem his wrong actions, Trunks took up the job of time patrol, whose role was to correct the distortion of history.
- Piccolo begins his investigation into the unusual circumstances around the Earth and discovers the forces of the Red Pants Army, the remnants of Frieza's soldiers, Paella, and Mira’s army.
- Returning from his investigation, Piccolo informs Dende and company about Mira posing a threat to Earth.
- However, he realizes that at this time, no warrior who could face this threat exists.
- In hopes that a savior would appear among the Earthlings, Dende reactivates the Dragon Balls.
- Dende creates multiple sets of Dragon Balls, weaker than the originals, hoping that the young warriors will benefit from competing over them.
- The presence of multiple sets allows for warriors of diverse skill levels to have a realistic hope of gathering all seven.
- Afraid of them being exploited, Dende limits their power, restricting the wishes that can be made.
- The North Capital suddenly goes dark, and the Royal Army sends forces to investigate that suddenly become inaccessible as well.
- The King was unwilling to express his own fear, afraid that his subjects would start to panic.
- He requests help from the Namekian community.
- Elder Moori accepted and asked Piccolo to investigate the disasters that have occurred around the world.
- The very first encounter Piccolo had was with a villainous group consisting of Pilaf’s descendant which had been taking advantage of the mayhem surrounding the world.
Events During Age 1000
- The people of Earth still preserve the tradition of celebrating the Tenkaichi Budokai.
- The Earth is threatened by the Time Breakers, led by an unknown figure, which divided the world.
- The Saiyan race is long gone, their blood is diluted into that of Humans. The Namek race has grown rapidly, so have the Majins and the Yardrats.
- Many "New Warriors” have emerged from the Earthling, Namekian, and Majin races.
- They continue to set out on adventures and undergo training in order to oppose the various threats facing the Earth.
- Unfortunately monsters and mutated Saibaiman also rapidly increase in population.
- The Red Pants Army also poses a threat still.
- Putting the unknown threat behind them, Warriors all over the world are working hard at their training.
- A time portal appears. The Guardian of Time: Trunks!
- The forthcoming of a savior, that potential resides hidden away in every child who is living on Earth...
- This is where your adventure, begins!