You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:
  • September 13, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
    MarineCorps FTW. DOWN WITH THE TSAR!!!!
  • September 13, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
    yeaaa, no...i'm here. So taking over is against human nature....
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:31 AM
    WE TOOK OVER
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
    WE DID IT GUYS
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
    >MarineCorps is the majority of active English forum memberes
  • September 13, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
    [link] Guys I think we should perma-ban Tofu :/
  • September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
    And then Half-Life 3 will release! That's why Kim Jong Un is in that picture you linked!
  • September 10, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
    it's all real...Trump will start nuclear war with north korea which will make other nations go crazy too. After everything is over, that panem sh*t will happen to us xD
  • September 10, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
    if you mix that with the latest "fashion" from the Paris Fashion week you get that Panem style from Hunger Games
  • September 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
    have y'all seen that wavy eyebrow trend?
  • September 10, 2017, 05:15:10 AM
    [link]
  • September 10, 2017, 04:53:51 AM
    Nah, that's totally HL3 confirmed.
  • September 09, 2017, 01:16:16 PM
    ^-^

Topic: Gohan(Buu saga)  (Read 3137 times)

Gohan(Buu saga)
« on: January 23, 2014, 11:06:12 PM »

Offline Kiretto

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It's not a tumor.
  • I am a: Great Namek
Why do the call him Adult Gohan when he's only 16 ?
Sup with that

Now I know you're supposedly an adult when you are sexually mature, but they also call him Teen when he's 9 years old...

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:23:02 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
They call him Teen Gohan because he isn't exactly kid Gohan anymore. He is more mature, taller, slightly deeper voice, etc.
I call Adult Gohan simply Gohan. They call him adult gohan because he is extremely older than what he use to be and is almost a full adult. Although Adult Gohan sucks :(

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 12:37:04 AM »

Offline Kiretto

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It's not a tumor.
  • I am a: Great Namek
I wish Gohan would have stayed a successor to the series. I think it would've made for a better end to the series, instead of another spirit bomb.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 12:45:35 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
I wish Gohan would have stayed a successor to the series. I think it would've made for a better end to the series, instead of another spirit bomb.
Well yes, that would've been nice but it wasn't that bad.
The point was to show that humans are the ones to take care of their planet, we are the ones to protect and defend it, which the spirit bomb represents quite clearly.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 01:34:47 PM »
    • View Profile
  • My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I favor more of the adult gohan. I like him way better, he's stronger especially when he has the power from the elder kai.
I am the monument to all your sins.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 01:42:13 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
Why do the call him Adult Gohan when he's only 16 ?
Sup with that

Now I know you're supposedly an adult when you are sexually mature, but they also call him Teen when he's 9 years old...

It's really just awkward FUNi names that make the distinction like that. Keep in mind, they do a lot of weird stuff in bringing Dragon Ball to western audiences -- like writing Freeza "Frieza". It's mainly a marketing thing for Gohan, I believe. "Teen Gohan" is a trademark registered by them.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 05:59:45 AM »

Offline iCpryde

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 20 / 1
    • View Profile
    • The Union Dance Crew
  • The Uprise is coming!
I favor more of the adult gohan. I like him way better, he's stronger especially when he has the power from the elder kai.

still think Gohan was the better option because he's both he's Human and Saiyan and represents both sides now I did enjoy the Buu saga especially Vegeta development was really awesome and his speech at the end was amazing when he finally just admits Goku is better than him it was really heart warming and just genuine and he let go of that ego for a moment to finally see the truth which was huge for someone like him.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 06:09:12 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I loved Buu saga...what i disliked was gohan went from strong super saiyan 2 11 year old kid kicking cell's ass to not so strong as he was when he was 11 years old and then he became a book worm and shiet and pffft it wasnt just some spirit bomb at the end that shit was a super spirit bomb a spirit bomb + super saiyan = badass
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 06:09:28 AM »

Offline Miah4343

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
Definetly agree gohan shouldve been the one to beat majin buu, perferably a in ss3 vs kid buu situation but i know why that would never happen anyway.

When you watch all of Dbz it's about as much about goku being the hero as it is about gohan growing up through the adventure until eventually taking over for him. Dbz for gohan is kind of like dragonball for goku and GT shouldve been his Z where hes the strongest and then eventually letting goten and trunks take over when there ready.

Imagine a Gt where gohan and piccolo are training goten, trunks and pan to be the next heros instead of the one we got. sound better to me and they couldve kept goku and vegeta training and adventuring in movies, one in heven one in hfil while these guys took over the show.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 06:15:30 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Buu Saga, well it was better than Saiyan Saga...
I would have liked Gohan to finish the saga, I mean Goku already had his own series.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 06:24:26 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I would have liked Gohan to finish the saga, I mean Goku already had his own series.

Well they atleast let gohan finish the cell saga even tho he was like 11 years old.....SSJ2 was just so boss. i just dont understand how u go from being the first SSJ2 and then a bookworm whos not as strong anymore
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 11:25:59 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile

Thats completely subjective. Quality wise, I found Buu saga everywhere. The quality wasn't as good and it was too focused on transformations.

And Goku would on the series. He is the portag on the story.

Well they atleast let gohan finish the cell saga even tho he was like 11 years old.....SSJ2 was just so boss. i just dont understand how u go from being the first SSJ2 and then a bookworm whos not as strong anymore

It's not hard to understand. Unlike Goku and Vegeta, Gohan doesn't have the innate desire to fight and train, which is normal with all full blooded saiyans. So of course his power would go down...

If you notice the whole time in Dragonball, Gohan fights out of necessity as opposed to the sheer enjoyment.

On a side note. I have read that hybrids don't maintain their power in the same way as full blooded. But to the life of me, I can't remeber where I read that. Guide book maybe? I'll have to re-read.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 04:49:15 AM »

Offline ammar2132

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
Because he was an Adult XD

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 06:42:31 PM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
i like adult gohan so much for one reason: He fight naughtyword Broly 1v1 dayum

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 09:19:14 PM »
    • View Profile
Imagine if you would if Gohan, as powerful as he was when he defeated Cell, had continued to train like the others rather than let his skills diminish due to the lack of training he apparently did between the End of the Cell Saga, and the Start of the Buu Saga, how powerful Gohan would have been, add to that the upgrade he got from the Elder Kai.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 07:28:34 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Fly Like A Bird
Gohan was always my favorite character and the fact that he didn't continue to train after the Cell saga never got me as upset as it did others.
I like the fact that he never really fought because it was "fun" or to "test his limits".
If he was put into a particular situation that required some fighting then he would do just that, but otherwise he was never much of a fighter.
The seven years between Cell's death and Buu's emergence were probably some of the best years of his life. No fighting, no death etc.
He finally got to be a "normal kid". (Well, as normal as someone like his mother would allow him to be, since he probably spent those years studying.)

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 09:38:34 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
Gohan was always my favorite character and the fact that he didn't continue to train after the Cell saga never got me as upset as it did others.
I like the fact that he never really fought because it was "fun" or to "test his limits".
If he was put into a particular situation that required some fighting then he would do just that, but otherwise he was never much of a fighter.
The seven years between Cell's death and Buu's emergence were probably some of the best years of his life. No fighting, no death etc.
He finally got to be a "normal kid". (Well, as normal as someone like his mother would allow him to be, since he probably spent those years studying.)

I know what you mean but he became way too soft. He did not fight much when he was a kid either but he was not as soft as how he is now....  And as I watched the cell saga, Gohan did enjoy to fight, what he did not like was to kill. I don't think that it would have been necessary  for Gohan to finish the Buu saga but to at least do  a fair fight as ssj2 or to be more powerfull or something. He looked really weak against Dabura and stupid when they took his ssj2 powers. And also he can't transform into ssj2 anymore, that sucks.
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 09:51:17 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Fly Like A Bird
I know what you mean but he became way too soft. He did not fight much when he was a kid either but he was not as soft as how he is now....  And as I watched the cell saga, Gohan did enjoy to fight, what he did not like was to kill. I don't think that it would have been necessary  for Gohan to finish the Buu saga but to at least do  a fair fight as ssj2 or to be more powerfull or something. He looked really weak against Dabura and stupid when they took his ssj2 powers. And also he can't transform into ssj2 anymore, that sucks.

7 years of doing nothing can make you soft. Though I've always seen him as a softie. Even then, when he was fighting Dabura he wasn't so "I don't want to fight you, this is pointless. We don't have to do this", like he was with Cell. Sure, he was embarrassing himself against Dabura, I'm not going to argue against that, but he didn't run away the first few minutes of the fight, if I recall correctly, like he did with Cell. Different circumstances I suppose. With Cell he knew that if he[Cell] pushed him too far, that he'd kill him (which is like you said, he doesn't like to kill), and Gohan didn't want that. But with Dabura, I'm sure Gohan wasn't as afraid of his "hidden power" as he was back then. So, he felt no need to play cat-and-mouse.

Long story short: I agree with you  ;D

Though, I'm not sure I understand what you mean in your last two sentences. You say "He looked stupid when they took his SSJ2 powers", yet you also say "And also he can't transform into ssj2 anymore, that sucks" o.o Do you mean that he's not as powerful as an SSJ2 during the Buu Saga, than he was during the Cell Saga? Or that he completely lost the transformation due to his lack of training?

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2014, 12:48:03 PM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
7 years of doing nothing can make you soft. Though I've always seen him as a softie. Even then, when he was fighting Dabura he wasn't so "I don't want to fight you, this is pointless. We don't have to do this", like he was with Cell. Sure, he was embarrassing himself against Dabura, I'm not going to argue against that, but he didn't run away the first few minutes of the fight, if I recall correctly, like he did with Cell. Different circumstances I suppose. With Cell he knew that if he[Cell] pushed him too far, that he'd kill him (which is like you said, he doesn't like to kill), and Gohan didn't want that. But with Dabura, I'm sure Gohan wasn't as afraid of his "hidden power" as he was back then. So, he felt no need to play cat-and-mouse.

Long story short: I agree with you  ;D

Though, I'm not sure I understand what you mean in your last two sentences. You say "He looked stupid when they took his SSJ2 powers", yet you also say "And also he can't transform into ssj2 anymore, that sucks" o.o Do you mean that he's not as powerful as an SSJ2 during the Buu Saga, than he was during the Cell Saga? Or that he completely lost the transformation due to his lack of training?

While on the world tournament, Babidi's minions took Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 powers. Kibito helped him by giving him some of his energy to Gohan. After that he tried to transform into Super Saiyan 2 and he was not able to, lost his ssj2 powers. Sure he can go into Kai mode but that's only a power up, that's like false super saiyan. They said that he did not even have to transform into super saiyan so that's his actual power, imagine if he had trained, had gotten stronger and was able to control his powers way more, his powers would not have been taken away and + the powers that the elder kai gave him, he would be super power full and would have beat buu.
Typocalypse Guild Master

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 07:27:06 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Fly Like A Bird
While on the world tournament, Babidi's minions took Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 powers. Kibito helped him by giving him some of his energy to Gohan. After that he tried to transform into Super Saiyan 2 and he was not able to, lost his ssj2 powers. Sure he can go into Kai mode but that's only a power up, that's like false super saiyan. They said that he did not even have to transform into super saiyan so that's his actual power, imagine if he had trained, had gotten stronger and was able to control his powers way more, his powers would not have been taken away and + the powers that the elder kai gave him, he would be super power full and would have beat buu.

Damn, I really need to refresh my memory on DBZ stuff. I remember Yamu and Spovovich taking Gohan's energy, but I didn't remember them essentially removing his ability to transform into an SSJ2. Thanks.

Gohan(Buu saga)
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 09:52:29 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
Damn, I really need to refresh my memory on DBZ stuff. I remember Yamu and Spovovich taking Gohan's energy, but I didn't remember them essentially removing his ability to transform into an SSJ2. Thanks.

No problem.
Typocalypse Guild Master