Topic: DBOR REVIVAL/What's happening?  (Read 5873 times)

DBOR REVIVAL/What's happening?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2016, 02:48:32 PM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
I just need to know why you have that TRASH Danmachi as your avatar and in your signature? Whats going on mang? I am here for you, I can help you with any issues you are having buddy.

O-oh yeah revive DB- yeah..

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2016, 02:55:06 PM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The Myth is What Starts The Legend.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I just need to know why you have that TRASH Danmachi as your avatar and in your signature? Whats going on mang? I am here for you, I can help you with any issues you are having buddy.

O-oh yeah revive DB- yeah..

Because its better than your 2$ video game Zelda mistaken character boi

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2016, 08:42:45 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit

What do you mean his avatar pic is not Zelda?

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2016, 09:37:49 PM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
  • I am a: Super Saiyan

In my opinion DBO is a bad game if you retire the fan content, i only had fun on it with some friends, nothing more
(I'm ready to recieves rocks)
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2016, 02:37:32 AM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
What do you mean his avatar pic is not Zelda?

This is Link:

This is Zelda:

most people think link is zelda so that's why i said Zelda mistaken character

In my opinion DBO is a bad game if you retire the fan content, i only had fun on it with some friends, nothing more
(I'm ready to recieves rocks)

Lol its all good bro XD

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2016, 03:50:29 AM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit

This is Link:

This is Zelda:

most people think link is zelda so that's why i said Zelda mistaken character

I was actually kidding.(I guess it was not so obvious)
Also many people do know who is who, but decide to troll around.

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2016, 11:38:50 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Nothing is happening. That's the problem  :kappa:
GIMME SOME FOOD

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2016, 10:02:39 AM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Nothing is happening. That's the problem  :kappa:

Spoke with the developers and lots of things are happening. Prepare yourself and the lube

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2016, 05:08:09 PM »
    • View Profile
  • wherethefuck'dhego
  • I am a: Pure Majin
You and I are going to get along well, Shinozaki.

On topic, however: I love that this was said. I get that the devs are doing everything they can, but you have to appreciate the message at it's core. This thread was made to help out the community and the team who's been working for YEARS on this. It's not just complaining, it's opinions and suggestions that are actually somewhat constructive, and we can't just disregard that. What I would certainly like to see is comics or something of some sort from and for the community, so we should probably make a thread for that if we haven't already. I don't care if it's random fanfiction or whatever crap, but it's somethin'.

I do remember from ages ago a YT page that was more or less about DBOR, and I should probably credit them too...
Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh, and by the way, I've recently been making DBO related fanfiction. And putting it into my already crazy multiverse canon. justincaseanybodycared
Spoiler for Hidden:
At least it's more thought out than Dragon Ball Heroes.
Yeah, the channel's called Son Kagu. He posts some pretty funny stuff on there, so I suggest you go check him out. The link's in the following spoiler 'cause reasons.
As for beta testing, I'd probably enjoy that, along with a lot of other people. DBOG legit has a virus link, and it'd probably save a lot of people if you did. Seriously.
Spoiler for Hidden:
ALL of my DBZ fanboy friends who TOTALLY DIDN'T just randomly find DBS/BoG and act like they knew the entire series are all over it. 'Cause it somehow works. I dunno. I just hope their computers don't explode.
A lot of people would eat that up at this point. I'd probably take a second off BYOND to play. Somehow.

Fridays with DBOR would be nice. You don't even have to showcase new stuff. You can take us through ideas, shoot stuff at us for a continued story (which was briefly tossed around in the heroes thread) and potentially get stuff back, all that. I'd love it, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. This is assuming there's no minor things that haven't already been covered that will be interesting. And not too much reading.

So, essentially, we can probably take this somewhere as a community. And maybe I can get off my butt and learn how to program instead of just saying I am and procrastinating. maybe.
Spoiler for Hidden:
never gonna happen
I don't have any random jokes or quotes anymore. R.I.P.

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2016, 04:24:00 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Oi, Link gets Zelda at the end of every game. Who is Bell getting? Gtfo with that generic anime trash. Worst anime.

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 06:44:46 AM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Oi, Link gets Zelda at the end of every game. Who is Bell getting? Gtfo with that generic anime trash. Worst anime.

Boy he gets hestia, and all them other girls. Foh, we fight on discord

Spoiler for Hidden:
Boy your barber looks like the worst anime

You and I are going to get along well, Shinozaki.

On topic, however: I love that this was said. I get that the devs are doing everything they can, but you have to appreciate the message at it's core. This thread was made to help out the community and the team who's been working for YEARS on this. It's not just complaining, it's opinions and suggestions that are actually somewhat constructive, and we can't just disregard that. What I would certainly like to see is comics or something of some sort from and for the community, so we should probably make a thread for that if we haven't already. I don't care if it's random fanfiction or whatever crap, but it's somethin'.

I do remember from ages ago a YT page that was more or less about DBOR, and I should probably credit them too...
Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh, and by the way, I've recently been making DBO related fanfiction. And putting it into my already crazy multiverse canon. justincaseanybodycared
Spoiler for Hidden:
At least it's more thought out than Dragon Ball Heroes.
Yeah, the channel's called Son Kagu. He posts some pretty funny stuff on there, so I suggest you go check him out. The link's in the following spoiler 'cause reasons.
As for beta testing, I'd probably enjoy that, along with a lot of other people. DBOG legit has a virus link, and it'd probably save a lot of people if you did. Seriously.
Spoiler for Hidden:
ALL of my DBZ fanboy friends who TOTALLY DIDN'T just randomly find DBS/BoG and act like they knew the entire series are all over it. 'Cause it somehow works. I dunno. I just hope their computers don't explode.
A lot of people would eat that up at this point. I'd probably take a second off BYOND to play. Somehow.

Fridays with DBOR would be nice. You don't even have to showcase new stuff. You can take us through ideas, shoot stuff at us for a continued story (which was briefly tossed around in the heroes thread) and potentially get stuff back, all that. I'd love it, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. This is assuming there's no minor things that haven't already been covered that will be interesting. And not too much reading.

So, essentially, we can probably take this somewhere as a community. And maybe I can get off my butt and learn how to program instead of just saying I am and procrastinating. maybe.
Spoiler for Hidden:
never gonna happen

You....I like you. lmao but yah I had a thread for DBOR comic mondays but it never took off ( Q_Q) but ay i can do it on your thread bro

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 09:13:46 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
The trojan horse in the DBOG installer was detected as a false positive.