Topic: Upgrade System and Cash Shop plans?  (Read 6131 times)

Upgrade System and Cash Shop plans?
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2016, 11:53:21 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
I would be okay even with the upgrade system being as it was, but if it's too unfair I would suggest making it so that when using a pure/white stone (whatever the name was) you won't risk breaking or downgrading your item.
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 12:21:07 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Viciouss da Zombie Raver
will not make it too easy,will make it less shittier...atleast u will not lose what u archived.i dont think a lot of ppl will enjoy grinding for nothing,and lose what they get too,more stones required and dont forgot that can fail too,but atleast u will not lose your items,+ if u can upgrade more only with daily/repetable quest that will give u a core stone u will never be boared,but everyday u will need do a different dunegon for obtain it,this will make endgame player do low level dunegons too,party for allu guys think without downgrade will be easyer,i think will be less frustrating
is not easy have like let's say 8 pure and try,if upgrade will fail u just lose the stones,but your item will always stay +12...is not easyer is just more enjoyable and less risky
also dont forget that best items are from cc,and they are binded,so i think that the market will not have weapon or armour overflow,same for stones since for upgrade in old system wasnt need 1 stone but for try upgrade after +6 u was need 3 or 4 stones
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:26:27 AM by Blaka »
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak
And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2016, 12:34:15 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
will not make it too easy,will make it less shittier...atleast u will not lose what u archived.i dont think a lot of ppl will enjoy grinding for nothing,and lose what they get too,more stones required and dont forgot that can fail too,but atleast u will not lose your items,+ if u can upgrade more only with daily/repetable quest that will give u a core stone u will never be boared,but everyday u will need do a different dunegon for obtain it,this will make endgame player do low level dunegons too,party for allu guys think without downgrade will be easyer,i think will be less frustrating
is not easy have like let's say 8 pure and try,if upgrade will fail u just lose the stones,but your item will always stay +12...is not easyer is just more enjoyable and less risky

sounds nice and all...but did you think about the economy part?
at the end the server will be filled with ppl who all have high upgraded gear. Stone price will raise up to a ridiculous amount of zenny first and then it will drop low af. weapons/eq prices will drop cuz ppl won't need to buy new stuff since they won't break anymore. Items need to get broken. Or server will have too much of them and all upgraded cuz there is no breaking anymore aaand this will make the server sh*tty and boring. :-X

I don't wanna see so much ppl running around with +15 eq....
Dunno if i got this all right so far but all i read here is: Remove downgrade when upgrade fails. And breaking? Or am i being stupid about the breaking part.

Cuz if you only aim to remove downgrade then the result will still be the same as i wrote above. Aaaand on the last page of this Thread. This would mean: Get a white stone and try upgrading as much as you can cuz the result will always be positive. And this will end up in maaany ppl having high upgraded eq. And kill the economy.
*click for original size*

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2016, 12:56:00 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
ofc u dont get it
upgrade can fail,and old upgrade system was use a lot of stones
economy part would not go crazy,because good items from cc cant be sold
stones will always be needed,like old dbo upgrade system
basically is old dbo upgrade system(level 55 kr cap) without risk of lose your gear
and if u read all what i wrote,white stones(core) will make u upgrade after a certain level (for try upgrade after +10 u will need a core for try,without core u can't) and core will be obtainable throu daily quests,so will always be party for all
removing downgrade shit will only make the game better for everyone and less frustrating,player like you will play more,player like me will leave or buyed already upgraded items(and not all have cash so more will leave)i was in korean guild in kr,and i can say you that a good amount of koreans leave after breaking theyr gear,and like me they wasnt see the point of continue play and be always the same.good players(past +10) was cashing core stones and try try try,the only good thing wasnt skill but real money cash,this old f2p system is used for make ppl waste real money not for make the game longer or more challanging,the games are evolving and trust me when i say that,i use to play dbo since beta,and the system wasnt even good at that time.look ffxivhttp://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Relic_Weapons/Quest  this is a very good system,and ppl wasnt say nothing about it,in a phase u need grind mobs/dunegons for put effect on your weapon,and upgrade can fail,but if fail u still have what u have before,and with this system ppl was making old dunegons or quests so was always party for all.if u say is easy u dont understand what i mean,trust me isnt easy to have like 6 pure for try upgrade,it can fail but atleast u will not lose your archivement
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2016, 07:36:29 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
ofc u dont get it
upgrade can fail,and old upgrade system was use a lot of stones
economy part would not go crazy,because good items from cc cant be sold
stones will always be needed,like old dbo upgrade system
basically is old dbo upgrade system(level 55 kr cap) without risk of lose your gear
and if u read all what i wrote,white stones(core) will make u upgrade after a certain level (for try upgrade after +10 u will need a core for try,without core u can't) and core will be obtainable throu daily quests,so will always be party for all
removing downgrade shit will only make the game better for everyone and less frustrating,player like you will play more,player like me will leave or buyed already upgraded items(and not all have cash so more will leave)i was in korean guild in kr,and i can say you that a good amount of koreans leave after breaking theyr gear,and like me they wasnt see the point of continue play and be always the same.good players(past +10) was cashing core stones and try try try,the only good thing wasnt skill but real money cash,this old f2p system is used for make ppl waste real money not for make the game longer or more challanging,the games are evolving and trust me when i say that,i use to play dbo since beta,and the system wasnt even good at that time.look ffxivhttp://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Relic_Weapons/Quest  this is a very good system,and ppl wasnt say nothing about it,in a phase u need grind mobs/dunegons for put effect on your weapon,and upgrade can fail,but if fail u still have what u have before,and with this system ppl was making old dunegons or quests so was always party for all.if u say is easy u dont understand what i mean,trust me isnt easy to have like 6 pure for try upgrade,it can fail but atleast u will not lose your archivement

Sorry buddy you don't get it.
I agree with @Monkey D. Luffy  with most of stuffs.

Downgrade is MUST but breaking items can be prevented with white stones.
I am for removing those 3 cards and make it just pure luck based.
I am too lazy to click those cards.

Plus like I said, get stack of white stones, upgrade stones and UPGRADE.
Even if you get downgrade, you will keep upgrading and yes once you will get super lucky and have gear +12 or +14, that is really enough.

Ofc if you aren't happy with that, spend tons of stones to get it +15.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2016, 07:37:13 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
I agree with the others, but I have my own opinion here, the upgrade system should stay as it was when we all left DBO. We can not fk up this games economy by making it to easy to accomplish the upgrade to a higher tier. red +1 purple +2 - +3, blue +1 green +2 - +3.

Broken it breaks, fail you loose your stone, if this game isnt competitive we will run out of people playing, I know that some people like to play games the easy way but i tend to make my ways in this game by the hard way of effort and sweat. I manage to get my weap to +11 but I was happy for it and I was planning to get white stones for futher upgrades, because white stones ment no breaking and the stone was a cash shop item. It should never be easy to obtain the highest tier of a weapon in matter of seconds.

Ty you for taking your time to read this pile of junk that I simply had to tell you all, dont mess up the upgrade system, it was fine.
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2016, 07:43:54 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
I agree with the others, but I have my own opinion here, the upgrade system should stay as it was when we all left DBO. We can not fk up this games economy by making it to easy to accomplish the upgrade to a higher tier. red +1 purple +2 - +3, blue +1 green +2 - +3.

Broken it breaks, fail you loose your stone, if this game isnt competitive we will run out of people playing, I know that some people like to play games the easy way but i tend to make my ways in this game by the hard way of effort and sweat. I manage to get my weap to +11 but I was happy for it and I was planning to get white stones for futher upgrades, because white stones ment no breaking and the stone was a cash shop item. It should never be easy to obtain the highest tier of a weapon in matter of seconds.

Ty you for taking your time to read this pile of junk that I simply had to tell you all, dont mess up the upgrade system, it was fine.

Indeed buddy and still, you won't lose item if you have white stone.
How much I heard, white stone will be in-game for everyone, soo np with upgrade system.

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2016, 08:12:48 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
What's with all the back and forth? In my opinion, Upgrade system could be just as it was, but remove the gear breaking because that was aggravating. If you just add downgrading, if it fails then it will just drop a few numbers depending on the stone you're using. Of course this doesn't mean upgrading will be easy, you can make upgrading based on luck. It's either the upgrade is a success or a fail.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2016, 08:36:24 AM »
    • View Profile
In my opinion, Upgrade system could be just as it was, but remove the gear breaking because that was aggravating.

You realize that when break option gets removed, server will be filled with weapons and eq right? And this will kill the economy. Everyone would need just 1x the eq part/weap with the effects they want and they would be safe. What about others who wanna sell those things? Sure at the beginning you could still sell some stuff. But with the time AH will be full with EQ/weaps which no one needs....cuz they already got their sh*t and will never lose it. New people won't really be able to make money. It will end up like KR server AH xD...just with much more players.

see...that's why i say don't touch upgrading. Yes i know it sucks when you lose your sh*t after putting much effort into it. Yes it happened to me soo many times too. Yes, at some point you get mad and lose your sh*t and quit. But this means you're just a salty crying noob xD

Seriously...after reaching lvl cap you got nothing to do. Options left: CC, doing Kraken/Bacterica/Cell-X, TMQ, PvP (budokai,plat etc.) or new char...+ trying to upgrade for which you had to work. Upgrading is literally the last big challenge in DBO cuz everything else is way too easy. Make Upgrading easier and the game is sure to die of boredom. Break is needed for economy. Farmers wouldn't really be able to sell anything if there is no break option. At least try  to understand what i'm saying.

Upgrade system in DBO sucked. Yes. But at the same time it was a challenge. And if you had success in beating that one...you were a BOSS  ::)

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2016, 10:00:42 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
How about instead of removing breaking, make the breaking level higher? Or add a special stone that doesn't make things break but is extremely rare? I never got into upgrading cuz of that dumb breaking thing to start with.

Also, a simple solution to saturated AH is adding more content every now and then. Its not as hard really, not saying 'more stress for devs please' but at least, releasing new things and so would cause saturation to decrease.

Another thing would be a new system that +15 gear or so could go through to create some strong gear, like 2 +15 gear to create a stock higher tier gear so they would not be completely stagnant and circulated.

Another thing is a +16 with extreme increase to power but a 5/6 failure chance. Most people would stop at 15, but those going to 16 would cause a small issue where +15s would be deleted as a gamble for profit. Other additions to max gear that can cause level decrease is also good since market saturation would decrease.

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2016, 10:34:23 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
u guys realize that if downgrade will not get removed most ppl (casuals) will migrate to high rate server?also i say best gear u cannot sell so i dont see saturation problem.remember if this game fail 1 time will fail even the second with this shit upgrade cause of 90% of game fail,i advise you.is not challenging is for make ntl make money that they make this system and if downgrade will keep i bet in 1 year server will die.then the solution is do 2 server 1 for hardcore so you guys enjoy break item and forever grind (no point but if u feel masochist im fine with it) and other server without breaking/downgrade.then u will realize most ppl will play on 2nd server.all happy and i dont think is hard to do it so devs not need even thinking and get hardcore(you guys) and casuals(ppl like me)

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2016, 11:14:41 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
You realize that when break option gets removed, server will be filled with weapons and eq right? And this will kill the economy. Everyone would need just 1x the eq part/weap with the effects they want and they would be safe. What about others who wanna sell those things? Sure at the beginning you could still sell some stuff. But with the time AH will be full with EQ/weaps which no one needs....cuz they already got their sh*t and will never lose it. New people won't really be able to make money. It will end up like KR server AH xD...just with much more players.

see...that's why i say don't touch upgrading. Yes i know it sucks when you lose your sh*t after putting much effort into it. Yes it happened to me soo many times too. Yes, at some point you get mad and lose your sh*t and quit. But this means you're just a salty crying noob xD

Seriously...after reaching lvl cap you got nothing to do. Options left: CC, doing Kraken/Bacterica/Cell-X, TMQ, PvP (budokai,plat etc.) or new char...+ trying to upgrade for which you had to work. Upgrading is literally the last big challenge in DBO cuz everything else is way too easy. Make Upgrading easier and the game is sure to die of boredom. Break is needed for economy. Farmers wouldn't really be able to sell anything if there is no break option. At least try  to understand what i'm saying.

Upgrade system in DBO sucked. Yes. But at the same time it was a challenge. And if you had success in beating that one...you were a BOSS  ::)

Yes, I'm aware of that. That is why I said make upgrading based on luck, it's either the upgrade is a success or fail, and depending on which stones you are using, if the upgrade fails it'll be reduced by that number. Example: If I use a green stone on armor, from what I remember it would +3 it, now if it fails then that's -3. If you remove breaking and simply make upgrading based on luck, there's no harm done. It's simple and not too easy. Add to the fact, since it's based on luck there's no real guarantee it'll be a success or a fail and you could end up getting 3 consecutive fails in a row or 3 success', that is the whole point of making it luck based.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2016, 11:22:15 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
i m fine with fail,i just wanna to get downgrade removed,cuz is not right to lose something i archived.i see downgrade like playing a game on a broken hard disk,today work tomorrow maybe u will lose all your progrss

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2016, 11:28:12 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
Yes, I'm aware of that. That is why I said make upgrading based on luck, it's either the upgrade is a success or fail, and depending on which stones you are using, if the upgrade fails it'll be reduced by that number. Example: If I use a green stone on armor, from what I remember it would +3 it, now if it fails then that's -3. If you remove breaking and simply make upgrading based on luck, there's no harm done. It's simple and not too easy. Add to the fact, since it's based on luck there's no real guarantee it'll be a success or a fail and you could end up getting 3 consecutive fails in a row or 3 success', that is the whole point of making it luck based.

Yep, just like post I made before you. xDDD

Plus how the hell you people do not get.
IF YOU OWN WHITE STONE, YOU WON'T LOSE DAMN ITEM!

White stone is item protector... You will only have upgrade and downgrade.
Plus downgrade is really rare, since you get fail mostly...
I got many times fail before it got downgraded soo it is all cool.

Plus like I said, system will stay as it is, with little changes, ok.

Each 5 upgrades should be milestone.
If you reach +5, that will be yours downgrade.
Your upgrade level won't fall less than +5.

Soo, +5, +10 maybe it should be milestones.
And white stones you have there, you won't lose items.
Still, after +10, there should be huge percent on fail, downgrade and break item than success.

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2016, 11:36:23 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
iceman with that idea of milestone is very good
every 5 is ok
wow i cant come up with that idea,but i think is really good
if i understand right
i got my item to +11 i get fail it stay +11 i get broken and it go to +10? if is so i m fine with it veeeeeeeery fine with it
(im not trolling im serious)
at 10 with a pure u will get a higher gear level enough for make all dunegons
(im not trolling i m serious)

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2016, 11:49:33 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
iceman with that idea of milestone is very good
every 5 is ok
wow i cant come up with that idea,but i think is really good
if i understand right
i got my item to +11 i get fail it stay +11 i get broken and it go to +10? if is so i m fine with it veeeeeeeery fine with it
(im not trolling im serious)
at 10 with a pure u will get a higher gear level enough for make all dunegons
(im not trolling i m serious)

As you can see with discussion, we can find good solution.

Broken do not downgrade, it destroy item.
With white stone, you keep it.

Still we can all decide, do we want that white stone keep item and leave it with same upgrade level that it was or to drop it to lower milestone.

That is, if it was +10, it will be +5. If it was +5, it will be +0.
In old DBO, if I remember, white stone save your gear and leave it with +0.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Or white stone leave item with same upgrade level but then again each fail will be downgrade.

About downgrades, they show up when you fail and it is luck based.
Higher upgrade level of item, higher chance to downgrade when you fail.

One more, if you fail 10 times on one milestone, you will get downgrade.
Yes, this exist in most of MMO's.

Soo, get stack of upgrade stones, stack of white stones and have fun.
Like Nady in this video haha.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:53:01 AM by Iceman »

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2016, 11:58:33 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
mmh,white stones was can downgrade to -1 to -6
best was core stone with old 55 cap
if u was use a corestone while upgrading(i will put this stone throu daily quests in dbor) your upgrade was can fail(lose stone),success,break(downgrade max to +6,example was +9 was go to +6)
if dbor use old upgrade system,core stones can be used with milestones (+5/+10) +10 will not be hard to get and after +10 u can try and need just 1 success of purestones for get +11,+12 or +13 so u will be able to do all dunegons and enjoy the game
this kind of downgrade is acceptable

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2016, 12:06:02 PM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
mmh,white stones was can downgrade to -1 to -6
best was core stone with old 55 cap
if u was use a corestone while upgrading(i will put this stone throu daily quests in dbor) your upgrade was can fail(lose stone),success,break(downgrade max to +6,example was +9 was go to +6)
if dbor use old upgrade system,core stones can be used with milestones (+5/+10) +10 will not be hard to get and after +10 u can try and need just 1 success of purestones for get +11,+12 or +13 so u will be able to do all dunegons and enjoy the game
this kind of downgrade is acceptable

Soo you are saying, white stone should protect item and leave it on milestone.
If yeah, then it is cool.
If you have  +11 and you get broke icon, it will just downgrade to close milestone, aka +10.
If you have +9,+8 it will downgrade to milestone again, +5.

Yep, and with this upgrade system, upgrading will be hard but cool.

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2016, 12:12:27 PM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
yeah this system is good( i say core stone cuz im more used of old dbo than tw one)
also for me,stones shouldnt be different,just 1 type of stones for all levels/weapon/armour
a normal stone and a pure stone(like was in old dbo kr)
with this ppl was even run taipai for get craft items for craft normal stones
also some quests was give purestones(like kill bug boss)
and also imo corestone(whitestone) should be obtanable throu a kind of daily quest for do a random tmq/dunegon

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2016, 03:05:53 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
Yep, just like post I made before you. xDDD

Ah, my fault. I didn't read every single comment tbh, so I didn't know. If that's the case, I agree with that post then lol.

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2016, 10:35:07 PM »
    • View Profile

But with this it would be plain 50/50 chance. Just like flipping a coin...
And to me this would mean: People who manage to get many stones will also easily upgrade. It's 50/50 so all you need are many stones. Even if you would get downgrade you would just need to spam stones until you get what you want. Same as in flipping a coin. You flip it and don't get what you want. What do you do? You just continue spam flipping until you get what you want which will be easy cuz the coin has only 2 sides (50/50 chance)

I tell you guys...even if you hate it (cuz i hate it too), Break option is needed. All your suggestions here make upgrade too easy imo. I read it and was like "sounds cool". But then i thought about the ingame part and this is why i keep answering here. It just won't really work. And it will damage the ingame economy for sure.

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2016, 10:45:44 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Dexterity
  • Honor: 170 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
It's highly unlikely we'll be bringing back the early/original upgrade system.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2016, 12:49:43 AM »

Offline Ren

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Confine, Murcielago!
How about just making it so that white stones don't break or downgrade your gear. Other than that I don't see anything worth changing.

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2016, 01:08:46 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
How about just making it so that white stones don't break or downgrade your gear. Other than that I don't see anything worth changing.

Yeah, I could agree with that.

But with this it would be plain 50/50 chance. Just like flipping a coin...
And to me this would mean: People who manage to get many stones will also easily upgrade. It's 50/50 so all you need are many stones. Even if you would get downgrade you would just need to spam stones until you get what you want. Same as in flipping a coin. You flip it and don't get what you want. What do you do? You just continue spam flipping until you get what you want which will be easy cuz the coin has only 2 sides (50/50 chance)

I tell you guys...even if you hate it (cuz i hate it too), Break option is needed. All your suggestions here make upgrade too easy imo. I read it and was like "sounds cool". But then i thought about the ingame part and this is why i keep answering here. It just won't really work. And it will damage the ingame economy for sure.

White stones existed before buddy, you just can't delete them.
Soo collect white stones and other upgrade stones and have fun.
Ofc white stones will be super rare to get but without them you will be afraid to even try to upgrade.

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2016, 01:35:36 AM »
    • View Profile
Ofc white stones will be super rare to get but without them you will be afraid to even try to upgrade.

soo...when break gets removed and the only thing i have to fear is downgrade, you really think this will hold me back trying to upgrade? xD

Is you crazy? Dude...if the worst thing to happen is downgrade then i'd still try to get as much stones as possible and spam upgrade the sh*t out of my stuff lol. Upgrade would be so easy cuz it's legit 50/50 chance. Sooner or later i will have high upgraded sh*t cuz i won't lose my stuff 100% and upgrade would be like success or fail/downgrade. Why would i need a white stone which protects from break, if there is no break option? If i have +8 weap and downgrade then i just keep spamming until it's more than +8, which will be easy with a 50/50 chance. I'd be safe cuz it won't break, cuz no break option. Easy life... ^-^

I made up my mind to this Thread 100% now. @Luke[Dumke]  Don't touch the upgrade system. xD
Unless you and the Team find a way to not f*ck up the economy. Maybe you already have something...dunno.

But when i read the Thread here, the results based on the suggestions i see is:

1. Server/AH will have much EQ/Weaps cuz they won't break, cuz ppl wanna get rid off break option.
2. This will affect the ingame Economy. Price for EQ/Weap will drop. Too much stuff and everyone needs only 1 piece of their EQ/Weap because they won't lose it, cuz no break option ya know?
3. Price for Stones might get f*cked up. It will either be too damn high (especially at the beginning cuz everyone wants to upgrade since items won't break anymore) or too damn low (after some time ppl will have high upgraded stuff and won't need stones anymore). No break option means it's 100% sure that you will get high upgraded stuff even if it takes some time thx to downgrading. But now i read somewhere to even remove that lol...or i misunderstood it lol.

Dunno why no one is seeing those problems lmao. It's like you all are: YOLO, let's just do it anyways!

#TeamDontChangeUpgradeSystem #YouSaltyNoobsWannaHaveItEasy #WorkHardToBecomePro

P.S.: if things should go the way you guys want, and ingame economy gets f*cked up and all...this is going to be me, while looking and laughing at you all muhahahahaha xD ...yes watch it

v v v v v

Spoiler for Hidden: