Topic: why don't you guys team with global?  (Read 1406 times)

why don't you guys team with global?
« on: July 05, 2016, 02:45:19 PM »
    • View Profile
so i'm checking up on this game to see if its updated yet and i see they have a good bit of translation done but nothings being tested by the public or no alpha is planned or anything. so i go check on globals status and they are in pre open beta right now. its pretty good btw. why don't revelations and global sit down and colaborate together. you guys have a great translation team and they have a great release team lol. i mean come on lets do this and get this hype train back up and going on the rails.

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 05:36:41 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I'm pretty sure the DBOGlobal team made it very clear that they don't want to work with the DBORevelations team in the past, back when they were starting their own project. Even if they didn't actually say that, I know for sure that don't want to work with DBOR.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 09:40:26 PM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
You don't just stop a "rivalry". If you see how many incidents have occured in the past, it's not likely to colaborate with each other.

Perfect... another one of those guys.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 10:08:38 PM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
I dont wanna say much but all I can say is I wished they both worked as one, but conflicts arent that easy to solve. If it was easy we wouldnt have starving people, wars, criminals and people diying all over the world. Its called human competition. Just look at todays relationships, two separate individuals that have diffrent opinions and might colide one day into a huge conflict. Mindboggling O_o

*flies away on a huge paperplane*
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 01:37:54 AM »
    • View Profile
i had no idea they had a past lol. wonder why they wont tough like wat did they fight about or dissagree on.