interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 3075 times)

Pet Peeves
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:35:37 AM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ruler of the Divines and ya Step Mom
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Hey i know we all got pet peeves (little things that can annoy you to be very mad) What are your pet peeves
my BIGGEST pet peeve is people smacking on their friggin food  >:(

My other one is when people get mad over stupid stuff plenty of examples

my last one is basically my version of an asshole (people who say ) " you play video games, tsk your a nerd, you have no life...
my response: still cant beat me...and you have no life because your coming up to me asking all these naughtyword questions wasting my time.

#rant
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 03:51:05 AM by xskysaix »
A Cool Guy Like Me   Deserves A Cool Sig

Pet Peeves
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 01:13:51 AM »

Offline Tevin

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Saiyan Elite
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
This topic makes no sense at all please remove it thank you have a great day 8)

Pet Peeves
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 01:17:35 AM »

Offline Grampa

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Ασχολήθηκες να το μεταφράσεις;πρόβλημα σου!
 :-\      xskysaix i think you need to add another one on your pet peeves

Pet Peeves
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 03:48:21 AM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

(sigh)....

update: one of pet peeves are people who reply to something they cant even understand

Pet Peeves
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 09:08:32 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
This is going to be a bit of a rant, but...

1. Fake Nerds: Guys, girls -- I don't care. These kinds of people are annoying. You know what I'm talking about -- people who pretend to do "nerdy" things like read comics when they've only seen the movies. It's not bad when they accept that they only care about the films, but it's grating when you go to a comic book convention looking for comics only to find it's now a pop culture gathering because of catering to these sorts of people. Reading comics is really not hard, especially if you find yourself a short independent series.

2. Ignorant Religious Folks: I had an engineering class the other day where my teacher was talking about possible technological mechanisms in the Ark of the Covenant. I, an athiest, was literally the only other person in the class who knew what that was, even though I've been openly lampooned by some of my fellow classmates for it. One of my teachers was attempting to instill "good Christian values" on me by showing us anti-abortion videos some years back. Ironically, it only further affirmed my belief that militant Christians are mostly insane. I think religion is great, honestly -- it does a lot for a community, it brings people together, and provides senses of hope and security. I actually read a good bit of religious fiction myself because I find it intriguing. I just wish people wouldn't use it an excuse to hate things or people, especially when they've never even read their own holy books.

3. Fedorathiests: The only thing worse than a religious individual who talks out of their ass is an athiest who talks out of their ass. You know what I'm talking about -- stereotypical fedora-wearing Redditors who blame religion -- especially Christianity -- for everything wrong with the world. There's nothing wrong with religon, honestly, just strict dogmas, and the way certain people go about it, they make it seem like atheism is the religion of hating religion. Some say these types are limited to ironic shitposters, trolls, and /r/atheism, but I've seen their ilk in the wild.

Not too terribly long ago, I observed one saying that religious values Transformers express is Christians brainwashing the chil'ens into following their ideals. For the unfamiliar, (which I assume is most people, since their religion has only been seriously touched on in a single cartoon, which is also the most recent) Transformers in most continuities (if they have a religon at all) are presented as duotheistic -- they believe in the existence of two gods, Unicron and Primus, and the latter is seen as a creator figure, though very, very rarely an object of worship. The similarities with Christianity aren't that strong, though, since Unicron isn't quite a Satan figure, being both a necessary evil and clearly stronger than Godbot. If people knew anything about religions other than the Abrahamic ones, (and possibly Hindu and Buddhism) they'd realize it's much closer to Zoroastrianism, an extinct religon that had a similar concept of duality.

4. Social Justice Warriors: Scum born in the bowels of Tumblr instead of Reddit. You may know these people simply as "feminists", but they're just as obsessed with adding "people of color" everywhere (which, by the way, is a really racist term, not to mention they're treating those people as tokens) and homosexuals for that matter. Why? Because it's progressive, of course. What really drives me insane is that people are legitimately pandering to these types. Marvel, for instance, has a very financially unsuccessful ongoing about Ms. Captain Marvel pandering to this demographic. Unfortunately, they failed to realize that these types don't actually read comics -- they just complain about them. This is why my dollar goes mostly to DC and indie shit these days. Do I like strong female characters? Hell yeah I do. Do I want them shoved in my naughtyword face all the time. Hell no I don't.

Also, these types are also often misandrists who hate men and actively discriminate against them. They, consequently, see nothing wrong with this. It's disgusting.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Pet Peeves
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 09:17:50 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Fly Like A Bird
People who talk to me when I've made it pretty obvious that I'd rather not speak to them at all.

Annoying children.

Annoying animals.

Complaining about me being anti-social because I don't bounce around the room 24/7 giggling and chatting with every random person I come into contact with

People who say stuff like "I'm a white guy who thinks black chix are hawt!" "I think you're being very racist. And this is coming from a white girl." "Just because I'm black doesn't mean I like fried chicken." I mean, I understand the meaning behind these statements, but I just can't help but roll my eyes when I see it in text or when I hear it in person (though that doesn't happen often).

Pet Peeves
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 09:32:36 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
This is going to be a bit of a rant, but...

1. Fake Nerds: Guys, girls -- I don't care. These kinds of people are annoying. You know what I'm talking about -- people who pretend to do "nerdy" things like read comics when they've only seen the movies. It's not bad when they accept that they only care about the films, but it's grating when you go to a comic book convention looking for comics only to find it's now a pop culture gathering because of catering to these sorts of people. Reading comics is really not hard, especially if you find yourself a short independent series.

2. Ignorant Religious Folks: I had an engineering class the other day where my teacher was talking about possible technological mechanisms in the Ark of the Covenant. I, an athiest, was literally the only other person in the class who knew what that was, even though I've been openly lampooned by some of my fellow classmates for it. One of my teachers was attempting to instill "good Christian values" on me by showing us anti-abortion videos some years back. Ironically, it only further affirmed my belief that militant Christians are mostly insane. I think religion is great, honestly -- it does a lot for a community, it brings people together, and provides senses of hope and security. I actually read a good bit of religious fiction myself because I find it intriguing. I just wish people wouldn't use it an excuse to hate things or people, especially when they've never even read their own holy books.

3. Fedorathiests: The only thing worse than a religious individual who talks out of their ass is an athiest who talks out of their ass. You know what I'm talking about -- stereotypical fedora-wearing Redditors who blame religion -- especially Christianity -- for everything wrong with the world. There's nothing wrong with religon, honestly, just strict dogmas, and the way certain people go about it, they make it seem like atheism is the religion of hating religion. Some say these types are limited to ironic shitposters, trolls, and /r/atheism, but I've seen their ilk in the wild.

Not too terribly long ago, I observed one saying that religious values Transformers express is Christians brainwashing the chil'ens into following their ideals. For the unfamiliar, (which I assume is most people, since their religion has only been seriously touched on in a single cartoon, which is also the most recent) Transformers in most continuities (if they have a religon at all) are presented as duotheistic -- they believe in the existence of two gods, Unicron and Primus, and the latter is seen as a creator figure, though very, very rarely an object of worship. The similarities with Christianity aren't that strong, though, since Unicron isn't quite a Satan figure, being both a necessary evil and clearly stronger than Godbot. If people knew anything about religions other than the Abrahamic ones, (and possibly Hindu and Buddhism) they'd realize it's much closer to Zoroastrianism, an extinct religon that had a similar concept of duality.

4. Social Justice Warriors: Scum born in the bowels of Tumblr instead of Reddit. You may know these people simply as "feminists", but they're just as obsessed with adding "people of color" everywhere (which, by the way, is a really racist term, not to mention they're treating those people as tokens) and homosexuals for that matter. Why? Because it's progressive, of course. What really drives me insane is that people are legitimately pandering to these types. Marvel, for instance, has a very financially unsuccessful ongoing about Ms. Captain Marvel pandering to this demographic. Unfortunately, they failed to realize that these types don't actually read comics -- they just complain about them. This is why my dollar goes mostly to DC and indie shit these days. Do I like strong female characters? Hell yeah I do. Do I want them shoved in my naughtyword face all the time. Hell no I don't.

Also, these types are also often misandrists who hate men and actively discriminate against them. They, consequently, see nothing wrong with this. It's disgusting.

can you stop posting like this. It is really annoying.

This is a forum to post short and simple answers. We don't need a life story

Pet Peeves
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 09:33:47 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
I keep it real too often. Sometimes i don't take others people feelings into consideration but, i just like telling the truth and keeping it real with everything.

Pet Peeves
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 09:43:28 AM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 6
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
wtf how does this not make sense this is one of my pet peeves

Pet Peeves
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »

Offline davyjonesx

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 29 / 5
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Majin
wtf how does this not make sense this is one of my pet peeves

He's just trolling.
Ignore the trolls and they'll give up ;)

Pet Peeves
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 01:35:27 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus

can you stop posting like this. It is really annoying.

This is a forum to post short and simple answers. We don't need a life story

If you don't like my posts, don't read them -- it's that simple. This is a forum, not a chat messaging system and there is no reason for me to cut my posts short because one person doesn't like them -- especially when I've gotten feedback from others who've said they enjoy reading my longer posts.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Pet Peeves
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »
    • View Profile
  • My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!
I'd have to say mine is when people smack on their food and then breathe out loud. It annoys me lol
I am the monument to all your sins.

Pet Peeves
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 01:45:29 PM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I'd have to say mine is when people smack on their food and then breathe out loud. It annoys me lol

this idk why but it is annoying AF and another thing that irritates me is people who try to fit in with something there not i mean they try to be cool by following others lol

Pet Peeves
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 02:05:48 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
1. when a stupid suggestion is made (Ive made some before but when the people are just so persistant on the idea and u say no or it wont work out they continue.....like STFU!) 2. Moronic trollers like Mr.Tevin up there.....and last but not least And deadass this bothers me to no end NEGATIVE ASS PEOPLE like if ur just gonna look at the bad side of every situation and just have no faith at all whether its a person or group of people get yo ass and ur negativity away from me and go cry to another bish U_U
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Pet Peeves
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 02:10:38 PM »
    • View Profile
1. when a stupid suggestion is made (Ive made some before but when the people are just so persistant on the idea and u say no or it wont work out they continue.....like STFU!) 2. Moronic trollers like Mr.Tevin up there.....and last but not least And deadass this bothers me to no end NEGATIVE ASS PEOPLE like if ur just gonna look at the bad side of every situation and just have no faith at all whether its a person or group of people get yo ass and ur negativity away from me and go cry to another bish U_U
YES! That really grinds my gears so to speak... lol. Wish there weren't so many annoyances in the world -.-

Pet Peeves
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 02:12:54 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
YES! That really grinds my gears so to speak... lol. Wish there weren't so many annoyances in the world -.-

Someone who feels my pain X_X.....and ikr the world would be so much better without dem annoyances.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Pet Peeves
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »
    • View Profile
Someone who feels my pain X_X.....and ikr the world would be so much better without dem annoyances.
Yes, but alas, we live in a imperfect world. What makes it better is dbo!

Pet Peeves
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 02:23:50 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
Yes, but alas, we live in a imperfect world. What makes it better is dbo!

SO TRUE! O.O

Pet Peeves
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 02:26:46 PM »
    • View Profile
SO TRUE! O.O
I can't wait to start playing dbo again, I miss it very much

Pet Peeves
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 02:28:25 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
I can't wait to start playing dbo again, I miss it very much

Same  :'( welp we should stop posting before we get in trouble for posting alot xD

Pet Peeves
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 02:50:58 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
If you don't like my posts, don't read them -- it's that simple. This is a forum, not a chat messaging system and there is no reason for me to cut my posts short because one person doesn't like them -- especially when I've gotten feedback from others who've said they enjoy reading my longer posts.

Or maybe because i'm the only one who says something.

Pet Peeves
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 03:25:54 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Or maybe because i'm the only one who says something.

Nah, I've gotten similar comments from a number of people on a lot of different forums I visit. I'm well aware I'm divisive, but you always can just ignore and scroll past me.