Topic: what does " nothing interesting done " mean  (Read 962 times)

what does " nothing interesting done " mean
« on: June 30, 2016, 06:45:07 AM »
    • View Profile

basically, i'm pissed that they don't update, and when they do " update " its them saying, Yeah were still working on it, nothing interesting has been done. lol thanks for the update, that was more interesting than ANYTHING else you couldve done like told us a zone you reworked, a quest chain you got working, what zones are working, how much content is there, whats max level you can get through quest atm, what are you gonna work on. These are updates I and others would like to see, give us your progress, anything other than a post on someone elses post saying " yeah, were still up. "

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 06:58:56 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek

they don't wanna give out too much about the progress cuz ppl start making up release dates.
Just look at all the things they released so far and make your own picture of a progress.

To me it looks damn good so far. Especially seeing the game with the translation from the last Update.
But then again, Luke said he already saw some mistakes or whatever bugs him xD

You can either accept that they won't release that much or stay pissed.  :))
*click for original size*

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 09:53:55 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit

they don't wanna give out too much about the progress cuz ppl start making up release dates.
Just look at all the things they released so far and make your own picture of a progress.

To me it looks damn good so far. Especially seeing the game with the translation from the last Update.
But then again, Luke said he already saw some mistakes or whatever bugs him xD

You can either accept that they won't release that much or stay pissed.  :))

Couldn't have said it better, my friend.

/thread
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 10:26:45 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
I noticed we are getting a lot of people asking the same question. maybe we can make a thread/post wherein is said that what luffy said etc... i'm kinda tired of seeing the same question again and to answer it again. and refer to the post if there are any people that still have the same question.

Perfect... another one of those guys.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 03:14:22 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
I noticed we are getting a lot of people asking the same question. maybe we can make a thread/post wherein is said that what luffy said etc... i'm kinda tired of seeing the same question again and to answer it again. and refer to the post if there are any people that still have the same question.

That's always been a thing and will always be. Even if we get a sticky thread with Luffy's reply (and probably said in a more formal way), people won't read it anyways and start a new thread to complain.

That's the internet.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal