nooooo Luke i was joking about the NC-17 link xD
  • October 14, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
    :)) :))
  • October 14, 2017, 07:41:40 AM
    DBhORor
  • October 11, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
    [link]
  • October 11, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
    That moment when I should be studying but I try to get distracted by anything and come check the forums :v
  • October 11, 2017, 09:19:03 AM
    wut
  • October 11, 2017, 08:32:20 AM
    happyyy late birthday lukee
  • October 11, 2017, 07:13:32 AM
    happy belated
  • October 11, 2017, 02:15:37 AM
    Happy Birthday  :hype:
  • October 10, 2017, 03:03:11 AM
    Happy B.Day Luke  :hbd:
  • October 10, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
    :popo:
  • October 10, 2017, 12:48:33 AM
    :hbd: :hbd:
  • October 09, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
    :8000:
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:55 AM
    BoOoOOoO
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:42 AM
    halllloooowweeeenn
  • October 09, 2017, 07:53:02 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Ray Ray. [link] p.s: if you haven't seen the movie yet, go and do it. ofc you watch the first movie then the second one. it's actually nice^^
  • October 09, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:36 AM
    ahh f*ck...forgot... [link]
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:23 AM
    *sees spooky theme* ... ---> [youtube]Xvjnoagk6GU[/youtube]
  • October 08, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
    Dragon Ball Online Revelations: Spooky Edition
  • October 07, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
    It's Spoonbob
  • October 07, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
    who dat weirdo, monkey?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
    with a lot of fantasy it is out [link]
  • October 06, 2017, 10:00:37 AM
    Is this game still not out?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:45:53 AM

Topic: Question about DBOR release  (Read 20121 times)

Question about DBOR release
« on: April 26, 2016, 05:36:08 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
"OMG when is the release date to DBOR?"

In all seriousness though. You guys should update your fans/followers even though you already said there is nothing else to update. You should still update us (even on stuff you already showed us, pvp, translations etc) and let us know whats going on. By the time DBOR is actually released (if its even going to). You probably won't have many supporters/people considering mostly everyone left and lost faith in this "revival". Due to the lack of updates and stuff. Well you guys know what I mean......................... bye

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 01:43:09 PM »

Offline Sloire

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
do you think there at least gonna release it this year?

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 04:59:22 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
I agree with this. I've reverted back to just lurking the forums since they've gone down in energy now. With each updated there used to be activity, lots of talk, people remebering things, discussing things, recommending stuff, changes, speculation, etc etc. Four letters, HYPE. Even though it has been more than a year people were still hyped, and with those that left, 2 more came even more hyped since they just discovered the project.

I know there probably aren't changes that you can demonstrate visually directly, but something like a dev diary would even work. Nothing too specific if you're worried about your reverse engineering process.

Or gameplays. You can even use the footage you use to test a specific development.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:47:49 PM by SantiHN »

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 12:52:43 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Bu-bu-bu personal life dnt giv ideuz pls no criticsizm pls :(

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 05:30:22 AM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
RIP DBOR            .
Anything is Possible.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 07:11:32 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Yup, I agree with this too. The last update was in January or something and we are 3 months further now.

Perfect... another one of those guys.

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 10:25:09 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Yup, I agree with this too. The last update was in January or something and we are 3 months further now.

The sad part is that wasn't even a update.

A update would be cool, but it is what it is.
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 02:05:17 PM »
    • View Profile
    • Shin-Moto's Home page
  • Master of Shin-Moto
  • I am a: Fighter
Come now guys. Don't give up hope just yet. I don't mind that they haven't told us anything new since  January. Try to keep in mind that what they most likely working on is translations and coding. Something that really doesn't need to be shown. Just remember they're working hard to bring this game back.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 05:22:40 PM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Even if the game does get released soon, I don't see a lot of people playing. Pretty much everyone is gone now >.>

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 06:52:36 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I dont even think about dbo anymore i just live my life and play other games and il play the game when its released someday
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2016, 07:24:57 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
I dont even think about dbo anymore i just live my life and play other games and il play the game when its released someday

ruuude...you don't care that they put time into this?...i vote for banning you xD

also Inzane is right @Luke[Dumke]  ...give us a little something...best would be a little video. Doing few quests etc...me trying to entertain these ppl won't end well cuz

Spoiler for Hidden:
*click for original size*

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 01:21:52 AM »
    • View Profile
  • GOD
"OMG when is the release date to DBOR?"

Probably never.

Guide for beginners, if you write post against/about me you can't miss and forget about:
Broken english - this is very very important, next is troll and trying to act like an anime character from avatar/signature, etc... We can't also forget to add about keyboard warrior with 100% dodge and p*ssy in real life, without life, you know.

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 02:34:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Fight for your dreams or they will just be dreams
ruuude...you don't care that they put time into this?...i vote for banning you xD

Spoiler for Hidden:

I for one don't really care if they put time into it. If they don't care about supports enough to even give updates saying the project is alive. Why should I even care that they picked it up?

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 03:32:10 AM »
    • View Profile
I for one don't really care if they put time into it. If they don't care about supports enough to even give updates saying the project is alive. Why should I even care that they picked it up?

well Dumke said many times that there is actually nothing interesting enough to show us ...which i can understand. But i also understand the ppl around here who wanna see something. I myself wanna see something too xD
But if Dumke still thinks there is nothing really interesting to show then so be it...can't change it xD
It's up to him, if he wants to show something then he will.

if u read this dumke...make a video xD

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2016, 03:59:09 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit

also Inzane is right @Luke[Dumke]  ...give us a little something...best would be a little video. Doing few quests etc...me trying to entertain these ppl won't end well cuz

Spoiler for Hidden:
What MDL agreeing with me? Are you drunk or high? This is the end of the world.
And yeah what you said. Anything would be nice (not pictures but a video).

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 04:31:01 AM »
    • View Profile
well...when u see the forums you can't really deny that it's pretty much dead atm.
some ppl are here, yes, but it's still silent. Mostly "guests" checking up on old threads etc.

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 06:15:20 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Dende Priest
When the developers don't even visit the forums :^)

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 06:58:09 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Really, we need to start some sort of game for every time someone starts one of these threads. They're so frequent I don't even bother posting at this point but this thread will be the exception.

I still support DBOR and I'm looking forward to it's release, but I'm not desperate or anything. I wait while playing other games, going to college, hanging out with people, etc. There's no point in checking every 5 minutes too either see if there's an update or complain because there isn't.

If I see an update, awesome! If I don't, cool. I trust them and know they will deliver. I don't need constant updates to know they are working. Just by having Dumke saying that they are is enough to me.

I'll just love to see people that were like "DBOR is never coming out, this project is dead" playing DBOR someday.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 07:17:04 AM »
    • View Profile
Since this Update thing is a thing now...here is your Update made by me...also i blame u guys for the following xD

Spoiler for Hidden:

aaand i agree with @Tofu  ...sure i'd love to see more, as i wrote in my post above, but i can live without updates too. Got better things to do than being worried about DBOR xD
I know they are working on it. So i'll wait and check up on here  ^-^

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 08:52:30 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Since this Update thing is a thing now...here is your Update made by me...also i blame u guys for the following xD

Spoiler for Hidden:

aaand i agree with @Tofu  ...sure i'd love to see more, as i wrote in my post above, but i can live without updates too. Got better things to do than being worried about DBOR xD
I know they are working on it. So i'll wait and check up on here  ^-^

Lol nice picture looks like someone been busy picking favorite class weapons XD

the new update looks cool.

BTW if people cant wait there is Dragon Universe on byond, if you miss playing some DBZ MMORPG, but the grafics are like pokemon on gameboy color but the game is really fun, battle power, tech, science, explore planets fight for ressources. :) Its fun GL (flys away)
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 01:54:02 PM »
    • View Profile
I understand where people come from and when the developers say "There is nothing interesting to show" but it's a morale thing do you honestly think new people are gonna join the forum and stay and be active when the last update was from January? No they are gonna join see that and be like "Hmmm guess it's dead now oh well" and then move on and never come back until there friend from 2 years later tells them that this game has been up for like a year and a half now and he missed out because of an outdated update. Never asked for anything fancy just reassurance for lurkers and newcomers that the project is still having work done on it and it's going smoothly "Even if the smoothly part is a lie" it will still give people motivation  to stay and chat make post on the forums and make the community grow.

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 02:19:52 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Here's kind of my current take on the situation, and it's fairly similar to be Bardock's.  If I'm being honest with myself, I can't say for sure whether or not this game is still going to happen.  Some of you may consider this doubting, but it's fairly common knowledge that when the devs stay quiet for this long, usually it's not for a good reason, particularly after fairly steady updates.  I don't know exactly what's going on, but I have a feeling there isn't much work being done right now, no offense to the team.

That being said, for those of you who are like "you guys are morons for still being on here," one, why are you commenting on it or being on the forums at all, and two; some of us are here because, in case you didn't know, you can in fact have friends on the internet.   A big shocker for some of you, I'm sure.  I'm here because I'm good friends with quite a few people on here, and while the game itself might not be much of a reason right now, the people here are a good enough of a reason for me to stick around. 

And if you feel like "I could have finished this game months ago," congratulations, if you're actually that good I'm sure Dumke wouldn't mind taking a look at your resume.  http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=8225.0

That's all I have to say, Shyruni out.

:peace:
We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 03:42:26 PM »
    • View Profile
And also this is the forum of a game that is going to or might not come out and your telling me they didn't even do an April fools prank on everyone? Sorry but there's no way you have a good reason for missing out on April fools when you are working on a game that a lot of people are waiting for.

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2016, 09:21:29 PM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
And also this is the forum of a game that is going to or might not come out and your telling me they didn't even do an April fools prank on everyone? Sorry but there's no way you have a good reason for missing out on April fools when you are working on a game that a lot of people are waiting for.
Okay, gonna jump in here really fast.  There are many companies that don't do April Fools pranks, so I don't see the problem in them skipping April Fools day.  Okay, I'm back out of this thread.

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2016, 11:09:35 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Eh
Spoiler for Hidden:
"whoa this sword is just as big as my _________"
[/b][/b]

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.