Topic: Blade and Soul  (Read 29254 times)

Blade and Soul
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2016, 03:41:12 AM »

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
I'm on EU server called Hao District,my in game name is Swordify.If anyone wants to chat and play with meh let me know,cheers!

Blade and Soul
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2016, 07:14:21 AM »
    • View Profile
I'm down for cross server dungeons, if anyone wants to tag along with me and my bro. Keep in mind, we are NA. I'm a 15 Forcemaster, he's a 15 Assassin.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2016, 08:54:44 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I'm on EU server called Hao District,my in game name is Swordify.If anyone wants to chat and play with meh let me know,cheers!
Don't you wanna switch over to Starfall Crater  ;) thats the server where (i think) most of the EU members are in. but maybe we can do cross server things...

Perfect... another one of those guys.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2016, 03:03:29 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Here's a little update on my PvP faction outfit.

How can I get that outfit? Im from Crimson too

Blade and Soul
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2016, 03:51:17 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
The waiting to get in made me delete it. Ridiculous I waited 2 hours to play for only about 15 minutes of play and then got kicked off the server.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Blade and Soul
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2016, 05:22:28 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
The waiting to get in made me delete it. Ridiculous I waited 2 hours to play for only about 15 minutes of play and then got kicked off the server.

You deleted it? Aw man you should've been a little more patient now! Things have started to die down - and I'm not just saying that.

Opening week was terrible, I admit. Second week was just as bad. Third week was barely different.

But now it's been nearly a month (I think). I've logged into the Poharan server in and out multiple times WITHOUT any waiting times. And this is during the usual peak hours! Things truly are starting to die down so if the only reason why you're quitting is because of the wait time, that problem is almost gone now.

Any besides, ANY MMORPG like this one has bound to have waiting times within the first month of release. Let's be honest here. Even Guild Wars 2 had it. All we as players have to do is be a little patient!

TL:DR - Come back rogue!
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Blade and Soul
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2016, 05:52:23 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
You deleted it? Aw man you should've been a little more patient now! Things have started to die down - and I'm not just saying that.

Opening week was terrible, I admit. Second week was just as bad. Third week was barely different.

But now it's been nearly a month (I think). I've logged into the Poharan server in and out multiple times WITHOUT any waiting times. And this is during the usual peak hours! Things truly are starting to die down so if the only reason why you're quitting is because of the wait time, that problem is almost gone now.

Any besides, ANY MMORPG like this one has bound to have waiting times within the first month of release. Let's be honest here. Even Guild Wars 2 had it. All we as players have to do is be a little patient!

Tofu and 2 others like this post.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Blade and Soul
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2016, 07:01:15 AM »
    • View Profile

I really don't know why this is a problem. Just stop playing, and come back in a bit. People are really impatient.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2016, 07:23:45 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter
How can I get that outfit? Im from Crimson too

Farm insignias in the misty woods.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2016, 07:29:58 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Farm insignias in the misty woods.

Sexy, you seem to know a lot of the game. What can I do if I got a costume repeated? For example, the Jiangshi one. Selling it for 1 copper can't be the only choice.
MarineCorps

Blade and Soul
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2016, 07:58:19 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • King
Sexy, you seem to know a lot of the game. What can I do if I got a costume repeated? For example, the Jiangshi one. Selling it for 1 copper can't be the only choice.

Don't believe there is much you can do with that. I mean you can store in your wardrobe but that's only accessible if you're a premium member. Best bet is just to sell it for that one copper since you can't put it on the market, unless you can just store it away. You'll need all the inventory space you can get later on.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2016, 08:09:54 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
wow i noticed all you guys have finished (not really) the story and all and i'm just sitting here in everforest or something killing some adders... i should play more.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2016, 09:30:46 AM »
    • View Profile
Where do I see when I will get a new ability? If I can't, can a high level forcemaster let me know?

I'm currently level 18.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2016, 10:42:13 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Where do I see when I will get a new ability? If I can't, can a high level forcemaster let me know?

I'm currently level 18.
I heard that when you press "J" a skill menu pops up. maybe if you hover over the skills you can see at what level they unlock. i'm not sure but you can always try.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2016, 11:16:27 AM »

Offline keredvin

• Ex Staff
  • 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 40 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I heard that when you press "J" a skill menu pops up. maybe if you hover over the skills you can see at what level they unlock. i'm not sure but you can always try.

It's actually 'K'.

'J' is the quest Journal.
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite part of the internet".

Blade and Soul
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2016, 11:50:42 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
It's actually 'K'.

'J' is the quest Journal.
Thank you for correcting me, wasn't sure about this either...

Blade and Soul
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2016, 11:57:13 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
wow i noticed all you guys have finished (not really) the story and all and i'm just sitting here in everforest or something killing some adders... i should play more.

I'm only on Chapter 15 and level 17 (or something like that). Still a long way to go for sure. Shyruni and I are playing through the main story together to make the game more fun.

I'm currently level 18.

About the skills... Yeah, you can hit "K" to see all the skills, locked and unlocked. Actually, on the top part of that window, there's a tab that shows all your skills in a more comfortable display, if you only want to see but not really upgrade them.

Also, we shared our characters but not our actual names so we can add each others across servers. I'm quite sure we can, since we can do cross-server stuff and we'd have to befriend each other for that, right?

In my case, I'm Tofu and my character is Tofu Tearlach. Not sure if you have to add the character or the user.
MarineCorps

Blade and Soul
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2016, 12:16:01 PM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I like Tofu's idea of sharing our names.
My name is Komatsuna, my character name is also Komatsuna. (i'm EU on this character)

Blade and Soul
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2016, 12:23:43 PM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • King
I don't believe I ever said it but my character name is Yureshe on Jiwan. If you need any help or questions answered add me.

But now it's been nearly a month (I think).

Wanted to point out the game hasn't even been out for two weeks. It released to the public on the 19th. So thats 11 days.

I also thought this was hilarious.

Blade and Soul
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2016, 12:56:53 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I also thought this was hilarious.

Nia's been playing?
MarineCorps

Blade and Soul
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2016, 03:35:31 PM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
My only character is a KFM called Rhaegos Kobob.
I'm currently on Jiwan.
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Blade and Soul
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2016, 04:50:54 PM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
I have two characters:

Poharan Server: Kaiza Yamishira, Kung-Fu Master, currently Level 40 (Main character)
Dochun Server: Kazuya Gushiken, Destroyer, currently Level 10 (Alt character)

Feel free to add me. I usually go on my main; I only go on my alt character if the Poharan server is unavailable to me but lately I've been getting in without queues. I'm also more than happy to assist anyone on quests and such if they need it or even spar in a duel.
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Blade and Soul
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2016, 06:29:36 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I have two characters:

Poharan Server: Kaiza Yamishira, Kung-Fu Master, currently Level 40 (Main character)
Dochun Server: Kazuya Gushiken, Destroyer, currently Level 10 (Alt character)

Feel free to add me. I usually go on my main; I only go on my alt character if the Poharan server is unavailable to me but lately I've been getting in without queues. I'm also more than happy to assist anyone on quests and such if they need it or even spar in a duel.

Helping with quest is gonna be pretty hard, actually. You're on a different server from everyone else.

My only character is a KFM called Rhaegos Kobob.
I'm currently on Soha.

You're on Soha, not Jiwan. Get your stuff together, and your game working too!
MarineCorps

Blade and Soul
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2016, 11:34:17 PM »
    • View Profile
I've recently made another character.

Junghado: Lvl 18 Alice Auro (Forcemaster)

Junghado: Lvl 6 Junn Shin (Kung-Fu Master)

Blade and Soul
« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2016, 12:26:18 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn

Alright @Kaiza. What server are u on. Ill recreate my assassin there. Also are we allowed to havd friends from different factions

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal