Topic: This concern I have....  (Read 6483 times)

This concern I have....
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2016, 08:28:49 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
^here for you :D
Spoiler for Hidden:

ignore this guy also! Another troll who makes no sense. Don't even try to write with him. You'll only waste your time. ;)

*click for original size*

This concern I have....
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2016, 08:32:19 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
^here for you :D

ignore this guy also! Another troll who makes no sense. Don't even try to write with him. You'll only waste your time. ;)
Never been a troll, just being honest and you are a dickrider and you know you are. And how don't I make any sense? You can't even explain how. And you're wasting your time on this site everyday, no life.

This concern I have....
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2016, 08:38:56 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Please look up how long it took for Blizzard to make World of Warcraft. (or if you're not a warcraft fan look up how long it took your favorite MMORPG to be made. It's only been 2 years with DBOR and the people working on it, are working on it out of their own time and money as a hobby because they are fans of the Dragon Ball franchise. They aren't being paid for this, they have lives outside the recreation of DBO, cut them some slack.
Stop....double time. If it took a professional dev team that long to code WoW, how would a rag team of causal programmers code it before the next world war? Yes it has been stated MANYY times how its done on their free time but seems like a race between their coding pace vs the community's patience. No point in finishing when only a handful of people know its complete eh?

This concern I have....
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2016, 12:41:21 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOG || DBXV || DBZBT3 || DBZB3
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Meanwhile on DBOG...

Fun, fun times!

This concern I have....
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2016, 09:23:08 AM »

Offline Jorge

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 6 / 6
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Grand Chef
Meanwhile on DBOG...

Fun, fun times!

That is so cool! A total of 11 players! I hope the server didn't crash when that 11th player came on...

These photos are awesome, it just proves how dead that server is.
Enjoying the ride?