nooooo Luke i was joking about the NC-17 link xD
  • October 14, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
    :)) :))
  • October 14, 2017, 07:41:40 AM
    DBhORor
  • October 11, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
    [link]
  • October 11, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
    That moment when I should be studying but I try to get distracted by anything and come check the forums :v
  • October 11, 2017, 09:19:03 AM
    wut
  • October 11, 2017, 08:32:20 AM
    happyyy late birthday lukee
  • October 11, 2017, 07:13:32 AM
    happy belated
  • October 11, 2017, 02:15:37 AM
    Happy Birthday  :hype:
  • October 10, 2017, 03:03:11 AM
    Happy B.Day Luke  :hbd:
  • October 10, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
    :popo:
  • October 10, 2017, 12:48:33 AM
    :hbd: :hbd:
  • October 09, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
    :8000:
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:55 AM
    BoOoOOoO
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:42 AM
    halllloooowweeeenn
  • October 09, 2017, 07:53:02 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Ray Ray. [link] p.s: if you haven't seen the movie yet, go and do it. ofc you watch the first movie then the second one. it's actually nice^^
  • October 09, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:36 AM
    ahh f*ck...forgot... [link]
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:23 AM
    *sees spooky theme* ... ---> [youtube]Xvjnoagk6GU[/youtube]
  • October 08, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
    Dragon Ball Online Revelations: Spooky Edition
  • October 07, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
    It's Spoonbob
  • October 07, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
    who dat weirdo, monkey?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
    with a lot of fantasy it is out [link]
  • October 06, 2017, 10:00:37 AM
    Is this game still not out?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:45:53 AM
  • October 04, 2017, 07:55:17 AM
    D=
  • October 04, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
    D:

Topic: MLP Season 5! (Pony Discussion Thread)  (Read 7831 times)

MLP Season 5! (Pony Discussion Thread)
« on: October 27, 2015, 12:30:49 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
I havent really been on the hype train for Mlp:FiM season 5... But I've never seen a Pony discussion thread, or even ponies being spoken of. I've been watching ponies since I was 19, I started out with season 1. But enough about that, why not start a thread discussing the UNIVERSE of My Little Pony? I'm not really into the lore but I don't see the problem in allowing pony fans to discuss the lore, the characters, fanfics, fan-made pony games, etc.

So who's excited for the final five episodes of Mlp season 5 in November..? Less than 2 months until we can finally see what the return of Starlight Glimmer will bring upon us. What are your thoughts?

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:10:00 PM by poppa rocks john »
no

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 12:32:41 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
no one comment on thiss thread pls
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 12:41:48 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
why am i not suprised crane likes my little pony

Spoiler for Hidden:
you know what they say, to stalk a kid you gotta think like a kid

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 01:11:07 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 1
    • View Profile
More of the same stupid formula. I didn't mind it much for 3 seasons or so, but I'm tired of the randomness of this show. Don't even watch it anymore. Maybe it appeals to people but, I'd prefer to have a coherent plot. I don't like shows where every episode seems like random filler all it its own little irrelevant canon until the finale rolls in and ties everything together.

Also the first episode of this season was naughtyword creepy.

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 01:13:46 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
 @Jak, you realize it's target demographic is still little girls aged roughly 7-10, right? Also, you do understand how slice-of-life series' work, yes?
no

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 01:16:21 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
@Jak, you realize it's target demographic is still little girls aged roughly 7-10, right? Also, you do understand how slice-of-life series' work, yes?

My niece is 8 and she hates season 4-5 as well.

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 01:22:40 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
I havent really been on the hype train for Mlp:FiM season 5... But I've never seen a Pony discussion thread, or even ponies being spoken of. I've been watching ponies since I was 19, I started out with season 1. But enough about that, why not start a thread discussing the UNIVERSE of My Little Pony? I'm not really into the lore but I don't see the problem in allowing pony fans to discuss the lore, the characters, fanfics, fan-made pony games, etc.

So who's excited for the final five episodes of Mlp season 5 in November..? Less than 2 months until we can finally see what the return of Starlight Glimmer will bring upon us. What are your thoughts?

I liked that starlight glimmer episode.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 01:45:57 PM »
    • View Profile
So much cringe

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 01:51:14 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
My niece is 8 and she hates season 4-5 as well.

I refuse to believe you unless you post pics of her asap

you know what they say, to stalk a kid you gotta think like a kid

Damn straight! (-.-)/

I liked that starlight glimmer episode.

The starlight glimmer two parter that season 5 opened with was glorious. I don't really know if I'd say it met my expectations given the amazing season 4 finale, but it was still very good.
no

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 02:01:45 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
So much cringe
I don't know how you can comment on cringe with that shitty hatsune miku signature.

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 03:01:46 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I refuse to believe you unless you post pics of her asap

Sure thing.

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 03:05:25 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
^ lol, meanie >.<;

Anyway, why do you (and your niece) seem to hate season 4 so much? I thought season 4 was one of the best seasons out there. There were so many great episodes, man, like seriously.
no

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2015, 03:58:06 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
That's her actual picture. I know you're a freak and all, but don't be a naughtyword, she has problems.

The most I've heard her say that made any amount of sense to me is that she compared watching it to when she has to clean her room. I feel the same way, it's a bit of a chore getting through them in S4-S5. To me it seems like it's a bunch of inane random naughtyword smothering a few good tidbits here and there, hidden behind a blurry veil that only gets lifted when the finale rolls in. While the finales are great and all, it isn't worth the trouble of sifting through the naughtyword just to put the finale in context. S1-3 are the same way to an extent, but at least those episodes have more ability to stand on their own merit whereas in 4-5 from what I have bothered to see of it, it has to rely on the merit of the overarching plot and fails miserably at it.

I especially hate any episode with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. They've milked that teat naughtyword dry and yet they continue to milk it. Now instead of any suspense to see if they actually make any amount of something resembling progress, it's either cringe waiting for it to end or just skip the whole thing and get back to the chore of piecing together the context for the inevitable finale. Those episodes always end up being real filler in a sea of plot masquerading as filler.

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 06:25:48 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
*Before you read this post, please play the music found just below this sentence; the sheer magnitude of the revelation I just experienced requires some background music*
Spoiler for Hidden:
I was listening to brony commentaries,  specifically some of Calopsic Brony's vids while being half distracted playing my gameboy pocket, since both my vita and 3ds have utterly failed at keeping me entertained, and all of a sudden, the video finished and changed to something else (you know how jewtube works, right?) Well, instead of it being another one of his vids it turned out to be an episode of season 5, the 20th to be exact. I didn't look up for awhile since I was so invested in my pokemonz, but when i finally did look up to change the vid back to another brony commentary or episode review or w/e, I saw this very scene. With Applebloom being a total pig. She had all this gross ass shit on her mouth, and was being a total slob, just as i was about to click the "back" arrow suddenly I caught sight of it....

(For a complete summation on my feelings on this development, click the spoiler button)
Spoiler for Hidden:
no

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2015, 06:25:38 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
*Before you read this post, please play the music found just below this sentence; the sheer magnitude of the revelation I just experienced requires some background music*
Spoiler for Hidden:
I was listening to brony commentaries,  specifically some of Calopsic Brony's vids while being half distracted playing my gameboy pocket, since both my vita and 3ds have utterly failed at keeping me entertained, and all of a sudden, the video finished and changed to something else (you know how jewtube works, right?) Well, instead of it being another one of his vids it turned out to be an episode of season 5, the 20th to be exact. I didn't look up for awhile since I was so invested in my pokemonz, but when i finally did look up to change the vid back to another brony commentary or episode review or w/e, I saw this very scene. With Applebloom being a total pig. She had all this gross ass shit on her mouth, and was being a total slob, just as i was about to click the "back" arrow suddenly I caught sight of it....

That has to be fake

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2015, 06:38:31 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
That has to be fake

naughtyword BELIEVE IT!  JHVBKJBV<MYHCJ>KIV<JU
no

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 07:06:18 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

naughtyword BELIEVE IT!  JHVBKJBV<MYHCJ>KIV<JU

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 07:26:37 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
I know that feeling, dude. Last night when I made this amazing discovery, I literally walked out of my room into the kitchen then proceeded to open one of the cabinets and stuck my head inside and repeated over and over to myself "No naughtyword way, no naughtyword way" like at least 15 times.

I can't believe something in entertainment has managed to actually get me excited; what I have been wanting for soooooo long Q.Q

We must have a feast and celebration! For these are the ponies we have watched through and through for the past 5 years, finally achieving their greatest desires in life! /)*O*(\

no

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2015, 08:50:41 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest
wtf, you creep me out

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
wtf, you creep me out

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the sheer hype! /)@o@(\

I find it slightly bittersweet that they all got "the same" cutie mark, but, nonetheless, I am sooooooo happy they finally got SOMETHING.
no

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2015, 05:10:33 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
So long after I and many other people grew very sick of watching them milk a dry, sore calloused teat, they decided to stop. I think I'll hold my applause and just hang my head in disappointment.

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2015, 05:17:40 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
So long after I and many other people grew very sick of watching them milk a dry, sore calloused teat, they decided to stop. I think I'll hold my applause and just hang my head in disappointment.
It's a little girl's cartoon, lad.

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2015, 05:28:05 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
U wot? Have you gone mad, sir? >.> The cutie mark crusaders finally have cutie marks, and you hang your head in dissapointment!? The naughtyword is wrong with you? Were you unaware of this development btw? If not I am extremely pissed off that you never mentioned it to me before! I mean, I understand spoilers and such, but saying "the cmc get their cutie marks in season 5" would have been vague enough I think u.u

And, how can you say the cmc episodes suck? I'll admit, in season 1 and the beginning of season 2, most every cmc ep was very mediocre (with exceptions for a few episodes like Season 1 episode 23 "Cutie Mark Chronicles" aka the best ep in season 1 \(^o^)/ )

I'm just gonna list a few cmc eps that naughtyword kicked ass that come to mind:                 And a few solid eps:

-For whom the Sweetie Belle Toils                                                                             -Flight to the Finish

-Sleepless in Ponyville                                                                                              -Babs Seed

-Just for Sidekicks                                                                                                   -Somepony to Watch Over Me

-Sisterhooves Social

Also, the cmc songs are oftentimes full of massive win

no

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2015, 06:21:35 PM »

Offline Tech Sheep

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Kind of just there
  • I am a: Martial Artist
Spoiler for Hidden:

(For a complete summation on my feelings on this development, click the spoiler button)
Spoiler for Hidden:
I love you.

On a less crazy middle of the night thing, I haven't seen much of Season 5, and I kind of stopped watching the show. I might start watching it now, though. I'm excited for the Cutie Mark Crusaders, as they were my favorite characters.
"[Witty statement]"

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2015, 06:02:42 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
Despite being initially put off by the designs for the cutiemarks the CMC received, I think I am beginning to warm up to them a bit. Please don't be confused, the reason I was gushing so much before was sheerly due to the fact that they finally got their cutiemarks. The actual designs somewhat irked me at first (especially the fact that they "all got the same cuitemark")

I like how each mark has two symbols representing traits of the cmc. Sweetie Belle's pretty much tells us she is going to be famous for her singing some day, as the "star" and musical note would seem to imply. (TEll ya right now, I'd be her No. 1 groupie xD) Applebloom's most likely means she has a heart of gold and will ofc work on the apple farm (kinda like A.J.). And Scoots dictates that her wings will one day be struck by a lightning bolt, finally enabling her to get over her disability and fly! Truly an amazing foreshadowing job by dhx  OTL

Just came to yet another astonishing realization!

^Do you not SEE the resemblance?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 06:37:56 PM by poppa rocks john »
no