interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: BEST FUTURE DRAGON BALL Z GAME!!  (Read 4783 times)

BEST FUTURE DRAGON BALL Z GAME!!
« on: September 30, 2015, 09:18:14 AM »
    • View Profile
  • live life, train hard, kick ass
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Hey guys. haven't been on in a while but here's something urgent. Please try to support treevax's dragon ball z raging blast 3 project!! (just so you know it doesn't have to be called that says him). It one of the best projects ever. All u have to do is like his facebook page. LINK: https://www.facebook.com/DBRB3Project He even has some dbo characters like mira, towa, time patrol trunks, and time breaker bardock. He's even adding demigra for a bonus along with lord chilled and he updates the roster so look at his photos, preferably the albums: dbrb3 project English and requested fan wish images/ requested game graphics. SO PLEASE HELP AND SUPPORT TREEVAX FOR ANOTHER GRAET GAME!!!! 
Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:
the roster in/ last edited in 2014
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:28:51 AM by King Mikoshu III »
...and whose says SAIYANS aren't BADASS!!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 09:36:27 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
This project is here since like 2011 he had some meetings with namco bandai but i dont think it will happen i love his stuff though
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 09:40:49 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I've made a thread about Treevax a while back. It's always good to see more fans of his work. I haven't keep up in a while so that new Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta image surprised me. ive never seen before. It looks nice. Great to see he still shows DBRB3 images.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I believe his work affected Xenoverse.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:44:31 AM by SSJGGoku »

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 12:12:37 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Unbreakable will of determination
hmm i guess the guy could have actually made RB3 to be on PS4

expect the unexpected

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 07:32:17 AM »
    • View Profile
This project is here since like 2011 he had some meetings with namco bandai but i dont think it will happen i love his stuff though
getting to 15000 likes mad3e Namco say that they couldn't afford not to take it into consideration but just spread the news and help him get as many likes as possible

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 07:47:39 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
Sorry, but there ain't gonna be a Raging Blast 3.
Considering the first two games didn't sell that great, and considering the sales, fairly good ratings, and ongoing popularity of Xenoverse, it'd be foolish for them to go back to the Spike-developed DBZ games.

Besides, Xenoverse did virtually everything the BT/RB games did, only much better.

That being said, if Spike developed another portable DBZ game like Tenkaichi Tag Team, it'd probably turn out pretty well, due to the pick-up-and-play nature of it. But as another console game? Nah.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 07:59:08 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Spoiler for Hidden:
I believe his work affected Xenoverse.
I don't get how his work affected XV, like...in the slightest.

RB3 ain't happening so take a moment to cry, watch videos, or whatever. Enjoy your crushed dreams (to like the 5 of you).

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 11:14:58 AM »
    • View Profile
IT DOEN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE CALLED RAGING BLAST 3 THE CREATOR TREEVAX SAID AND GO LOOK AT IT FIRST. IT WILL TURN YOUR OPINION RIGHT AROUND, TRUST ME!!!! 8)

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 11:54:51 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
IT DOEN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE CALLED RAGING BLAST 3 THE CREATOR TREEVAX SAID AND GO LOOK AT IT FIRST. IT WILL TURN YOUR OPINION RIGHT AROUND, TRUST ME!!!! 8)

I've already seen it. And had it come before Xenoverse, it may have had a chance. But considering how well XV did, both critically and financially, I'd estimate it has less than a 5% chance of happening.

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 12:03:48 PM »
    • View Profile
I've already seen it. And had it come before Xenoverse, it may have had a chance. But considering how well XV did, both critically and financially, I'd estimate it has less than a 5% chance of happening.
  I m sorry to say it but I hope you're wrong  :burdock: but just check out the new stuff there/check it again and support it anyway. im mean It couldn't hurt could it?  :barduck:

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 03:56:42 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Basically Xenoverse had a godly reception. Everyone loved the game. Even I did and I had to play it with the minimum graphic settings, no antialiasing or shadows, and on a 800x600 resolution with a bunch of visual glitches because of my craptop.

If someone plans on developing a new Dragon Ball game, it has to be even better than Xenoverse (which is a Dragon Ball game where you not only get a unique storyline but you also get to create your own character, train it, level it, have it involved in the DB universe and many other stuff).
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 08:23:18 PM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I don't get how his work affected XV, like...in the slightest.
Xenoverse has much better graphics than the previous games because it looks like the anime. Before Xenoverse the console games didn't look like the anime. Boss battles are much better than Ultimate Tenkaichi in Battle of Z and Xenoverse maybe because Treevax showed them a better formula to build on? Creating a character in Xenoverse is much better in Xenoverse with new clothes, hair styles, moves..etc. This could be because they looked at Treevax's work. Eventhough Xenoverse doesn't look like Raging Blast 3, i still think it had some sort of an impact on Namco Bandai's view of a true Dragon Ball Z game.

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2015, 09:23:43 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
Xenoverse has much better graphics than the previous games because it looks like the anime. Before Xenoverse the console games didn't look like the anime. Boss battles are much better than Ultimate Tenkaichi in Battle of Z and Xenoverse maybe because Treevax showed them a better formula to build on? Creating a character in Xenoverse is much better in Xenoverse with new clothes, hair styles, moves..etc. This could be because they looked at Treevax's work. Eventhough Xenoverse doesn't look like Raging Blast 3, i still think it had some sort of an impact on Namco Bandai's view of a true Dragon Ball Z game.

I personally hated how the models looked in xv.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2015, 11:10:28 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta

Same here. The other games looked more like the anime. XV looked weird. But if the next game is good then I can look past it.

I want a Dragon Ball rpg like Kotor.

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 01:44:33 AM »

Offline Madrid252

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • There are no limits, even in a game
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I hope that bandai remake budokai tenkaichi 3 and add an online and create character mod on it

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 02:54:46 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile

I can't consider they look just like the anime. They look quite different for sure but I still like how the game looks and I can't say the characters look bad even though they're different.
MarineCorps

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 03:33:19 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile

Keep in mind Xenoverse was already in development when Battle of Z came out (and possibly even Ultimate Tenkaichi). Not to mention those were three different development teams, and likely Bandai Namco let Dimps do what Dimps does.

Also, most of the Dimps games looked much closer to the anime than the other games in the franchise. Xenoverse is probably the one that misses the style the most (although, I don't think it's poor looking, and frankly, the facial expressions alone put it far over the pathetic models that BT/RB uesd).

And for the record, the game that came closest to matching the anime?
Burst Limit... right down to the derp faces when someone gets blown away.
Spoiler for Hidden:

I hope that bandai remake budokai tenkaichi 3 and add an online and create character mod on it
Frankly, I'll say it. Spike is a terrible developer.
Tenkaichi 3 is one of the WORST DBZ games ever made. 200+ characters who all played like 4 templates, a complete lack of balance (think the SSJ spamming in XV is bad? The Tenkaichi games are disgustingly spam-happy), it's story mode is a total joke, and the combat lacks any sort of depth or impact.
Worse yet, after the huge improvement over the first game to BT2, BT3 seemed to cut and paste everything form the first game, rather than improving on BT2's foundation. It's no wonder why they rolled back to BT2's gameplay style (and a similar story mode) for TTT.
It doesn't help that they re-used the same character models every single time, and frankly, the ugly RB/RB2/UT models are basically just higher poly version of Tenkaichi's terrible models. Plus, let's not forget the pathetic internet connectivity in all the Spike DBZ games, and the lacking customization in Ultimate Tenkaichi.
BT2 and Tenkaichi Tag Team were both fantastic. BT1 and BT3 were redundant garbage, that tried the quantity over quality method, and fell far short. (From what I've heard) RB1 was an improvement in some ways, but still had shallow gameplay, terrible, floaty controls, and a total joke in presentation. RB2 was slightly improved again, but frankly just grows old quickly because it's more of the same. Ultimate Tenkaichi was just embarrassing.
Xenoverse was an improvement in virtually every way over their games, and I'm damn thankful that Dimps is back. I vastly prefer a game with some sense of gameplay over something that makes a shallow puddle seem like it has the depth of the Grand Canyon.

Xenoverse has it's flaws, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. And most importantly, the game is legitimately fun, despite it's flaws.

Same here. The other games looked more like the anime. XV looked weird. But if the next game is good then I can look past it.

I want a Dragon Ball rpg like Kotor.
A Dragon Ball game like Knights of the Old Republic?
...Like... a BioWare Dragon Ball game?
That might be a bit too awesome for the universe to comprehend.
Or is it simply because you want to do this?

Okay, I'm done ranting (for five minutes, until someone tries to defend BT3, and I inadvertently start arguing about the opposing side of it).

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2015, 03:41:26 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Raging Blast 1 and Burst Limit.

His work looks like they'd be stuff from the anime, Xenoverse does not look like the anime more like these. They were trying for an anime/3D look (clearly). Boss battles aren't that different from actual battles. Bosses have naughtyword no-staggering with multiple HP bars, or are giant with certain areas to attack. The clothing in Xenoverse is based on this horrible game called DBO, not Treevax's work. And even then, there are BARELY any original pieces of clothing in Xenoverse. The hairstyles in Xenoverse are almost identical to DBO and the DB series. It has very few hairstyles that are original. The only new moves in the game are for the new character/DBO characters.

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2015, 04:01:15 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Raging Blast 1 and Burst Limit.

His work looks like they'd be stuff from the anime, Xenoverse does not look like the anime more like these. They were trying for an anime/3D look (clearly). Boss battles aren't that different from actual battles. Bosses have naughtyword no-staggering with multiple HP bars, or are giant with certain areas to attack. The clothing in Xenoverse is based on this horrible game called DBO, not Treevax's work. And even then, there are BARELY any original pieces of clothing in Xenoverse. The hairstyles in Xenoverse are almost identical to DBO and the DB series. It has very few hairstyles that are original. The only new moves in the game are for the new character/DBO characters.

To be fair, the models in Raging Blast are pretty bad. Everyone looks hilariously squat, and they have pretty static facial expressions. The cel-shading is pretty nice, though.
Burst Limit looks frickin' glorious, though...

Also, on the subject on the giant boss battles, can you really say it's not a total blast to grab an Oozaru by the tail, and chuck him like a rag-doll (not to mention the sense of progression when you're strong enough to break their stamina just by punching them)? Also making Demigra dance...
The Super Armor in the later parts of the game for normal boss fights does get old, though.

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2015, 05:19:14 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Yeah Burst Limit is the best looking by far. I meant to say it's the best looking Dragon Ball Z game in a long time. It looks more like the anime than every game after Burst Limit. And Raging Blast 1 had good cel shaded but everything else was pretty crappy like Tomlanji said.

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2015, 08:34:24 AM »
    • View Profile
Bottom line just support it so that they c an make a game better than all the rest and use the ideas from the raging blast 3 project because you got to admit if you read all of them you know they're the best, and I mean all of them including the new ones like roster and character creation etc!! it doesn't even have to be made by SPIKE or be called raging blast 3

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 09:01:39 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
They already did the character customization thing. It was a huge success. Especially considering how Spike messed it up previously, with Ultimate Tenkaichi.

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 03:50:06 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I actually liked BT3 the most out of all the DBZ games I've actually had and played through completely but not because I consider it the best game or anything. I've only played two DBZ games and completed the story mode 100% and those are BT2 and BT3.

BT2, while it had a way better story mode, it had least characters and the combat sucked (at least in Wii) because you barely even moved the controllers. In BT3, the combat felt more immersive, where you had different movements you could do with your controller for different attacks so doing a Kamehameha actually felt like doing one. I remember Wii combat for BT2 was all about aiming at the screen all the time and to use skills you had to press a button and aim out of the screen in a different direction depending on the skill. Not to mention the block mechanic... That shit was horrible.

Of course, that's for the Wii gameplay. I bet controls in other consoles were neat for BT2, making it a better game than BT3 since the latter's story is so, so bad I don't even like doing it. I'd usually do the story myself on duel mode or something, skipping the whole dialogue part and going directly to the fights.

Before you can hate on me Nia, remember these are the only DBZ games I've actually had for more than like 2 days and played through the whole thing. I unlocked all the content and secret items in them and stuff... I did play Xenoverse for some time but the experience was horribly slow and glitchy because of my craptop (and I'm quite sure I mentioned this earlier in this same thread) but I still liked it way more than BT2 or BT3.
MarineCorps

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 04:43:41 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I actually liked BT3 the most out of all the DBZ games I've actually had and played through completely but not because I consider it the best game or anything. I've only played two DBZ games and completed the story mode 100% and those are BT2 and BT3.

BT2, while it had a way better story mode, it had least characters and the combat sucked (at least in Wii) because you barely even moved the controllers. In BT3, the combat felt more immersive, where you had different movements you could do with your controller for different attacks so doing a Kamehameha actually felt like doing one. I remember Wii combat for BT2 was all about aiming at the screen all the time and to use skills you had to press a button and aim out of the screen in a different direction depending on the skill. Not to mention the block mechanic... That shit was horrible.

Of course, that's for the Wii gameplay. I bet controls in other consoles were neat for BT2, making it a better game than BT3 since the latter's story is so, so bad I don't even like doing it. I'd usually do the story myself on duel mode or something, skipping the whole dialogue part and going directly to the fights.

Before you can hate on me Nia, remember these are the only DBZ games I've actually had for more than like 2 days and played through the whole thing. I unlocked all the content and secret items in them and stuff... I did play Xenoverse for some time but the experience was horribly slow and glitchy because of my craptop (and I'm quite sure I mentioned this earlier in this same thread) but I still liked it way more than BT2 or BT3.

YOU SICK, TWISTED CRETIN!
 :kappa:
Joking. Actually, the PC version of XV was pretty mediocre, and doesn't even work right on high end computers half the time.

As far as the controls go, they somehow got worse in BT3 on the PS2. For some reason, they changed them up (mainly ascend and descend while flying were regulated to the D-Pad for no reason, which felt sluggish).
It didn't help they thought it was a good idea to tracking your opponent and taunting to standing there, waiting, whereas before they allowed you to activate them manually. This made it really annoying, trying to time things specifically, and forced you to keep moving, or constantly block (which made it frustrating to dodge sometimes, since you'd time your dodge for an incoming special move, only to get locked in place with a taunt, making you unable to dodge).
As for the character/gameplay issue, BT3 wound up making the characters really unbalanced (particularly GT characters who could easily oneshot anyone that wasn't at least Freeza saga-levels half the time), and it didn't really cost you anything to dodge out of the way compared to BT2.

Didn't help that you could 100% BT3 in like 3-5 days. :x

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 04:50:06 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
A Dragon Ball game like Knights of the Old Republic?
...Like... a BioWare Dragon Ball game?
That might be a bit too awesome for the universe to comprehend.

Yeah but probably with real-time fighting instead of turn based. I'm currently playing Kotor right now and love the choices you can make. It would be awesome if Xenoverse 2 allowed you to make choices of being good, bad, or neutral. Messing with time would be great too lol.