• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Yesterday at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Yesterday at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • December 16, 2017, 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • December 16, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: Future Gohan VS Adult Gohan  (Read 4115 times)

Future Gohan VS Adult Gohan
« on: September 02, 2015, 07:19:09 PM »
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Gallery
  • 私は巡音ルカです
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Who would win? ^^

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:20:51 PM by Luke[Dumke], Reason: formatting »

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 07:23:12 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Well , i would say Adult Gohan since he has the Ultimate form which is as strong as SSJ3 (i think).
But he also lacks of training. Even then i thing that Adult Gohan is way more powerful than Future Gohan.

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 07:25:44 PM »
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Gallery
  • 私は巡音ルカです
I do think Adult Gohan is more powerful if he uses ultimate..., but if he was fighting in base super saiyan.. Then?

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
Base SSJ ha?
Well even like this i bet my money on Adult Gohan. Why?

Because Future Gohan (let's assume he hasn't lost his arm in this occasion) didn't have enough power to stand up to androids. Teen Gohan on the other hand was able to stand up against Perfect Cell in the Cell tournaments because of his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Even if , if Future Gohan had both his arms , Adult Gohan didn't train enough, i bet that Adult would win.

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 07:46:00 PM »
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Gallery
  • 私は巡音ルカです
Your are not wrong. ^^

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 08:52:10 PM »

Offline Trunksdbo

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
it will win adult gohan, but for me future gohan do so much with these android what this adult gohan xD

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 09:33:40 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
The future androids are significantly more weak than the normal ones, so normal Gohan takes this win even after he never trained.

Actually, Mystic Gohan isn't that strong. Kid Buu is cited to be the strongest Buu, and the offical Japanese-translated manga even has Buu GOING up in Powerlevel when transforming into Kid Buu. Super Saiyan 3 Goku even said he could beat Buu as a Super Saiyan 3 is he has full strength. They were even in that fight because Goku didn't have enough energy to exert a full Super Saiyan 3. About Gohan, he struggled against weaker versions of Buu.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 09:51:08 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
Well i don't know the exact power of Mystic Gohan, but i can say that in term of power if not equal is pretty much close to SSJ3 , i will have to disagree on the " Gohan struggled with weaker versions of Buu" though , I believe that when Gohan arrived after achieving Mystic was strong enough to take Super Buu when Goku was even with Majin Buu(i think, i never actually got all the transformations of Buu for me goes Majin<Super<Kid in term of transformations all the other are just minor for me). So maybe Gohan is not as strong as a Full Power SSJ3 as you stated (even if i disagree but hey, i grow with the Greek dub which is THE WORST in terms of translation) but is way stronger than Majin Buu .

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 09:54:51 PM »
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Gallery
  • 私は巡音ルカです
The way I have always understood it was. Goku at SSJ3 could beat Majin Buu...., but Super Buu A fused SSJ3 wasn't even powerful enough to beat.... So I can conclude that kid buu is weaker? Goku wasn't able to take kid buu without the spirit bomb.

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 10:04:26 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
I thought that Super Vegito was more than enough to beat Super Buu. Now for Kid Buu i remember that he was weaker but his destructive and unpredictable personality made him more dangerous , not sure if this is actually makes sense but this is how i remember it.

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 10:09:13 PM »
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Gallery
  • 私は巡音ルカです
Super Vegito was equivalent to SSJ4 correct?

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 10:15:36 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
Actually because i didn't like GT i never made it past episode 12-14 i think.
So i can't really answer to your statement but i can answer that he was stronger than unfused SSJ3 the moment he absorbed Mystic Gohan. Other than that , i don't know. Still i believe the reason behind Vegito getting absorbed is to get back everyone and of course his cocky personality and not his lack of power. Super Vegito> Super Buu

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 10:36:45 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Actually Mystic Gohan isn't weak at all, I'm pretty sure it was stated that he could've been the strongest of he trained. He was also definitely stronger than SSJ3 Goku at the time
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 12:39:45 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
I thought that Super Vegito was more than enough to beat Super Buu. Now for Kid Buu i remember that he was weaker but his destructive and unpredictable personality made him more dangerous , not sure if this is actually makes sense but this is how i remember it.

A direct japanese translation states that Kid Buu is in fact stronger, that his power level increases when turning into Kid Buu, and the English version hints at this.  The English manga never technically states he is weaker than Super Buu, that's just an assumption people make.  The Spirit Bomb, the move that kills Buu is an impossible technique to claim Goku's strength by as it involves the energy of other beings.  Not to mention that the common flow of Dragon Ball is that the final form is the one that looks more sleek, refined, or weaker than the other forms, yet the strongest of them all.   From a story standpoint, it makes sense that Kid Buu would be the strongest. 

My guess is that even if by technicality Super Buu for some reason would look stronger, that it was Toriyama's intent that Kid Buu was the strongest.

Super Vegito was equivalent to SSJ4 correct?

SSJ4 is non-canon, and no direct comparison has ever been made.

Who would win? ^^ 

There's no comparison.  CELL Gohan would beat Future Gohan.  Future Gohan died to both of the weaker Androids who were OBLITERATED IN SECONDS by Future Trunks later, and I'm fairly certain that at the end of the Cell Saga, Gohan was stronger than Trunks, albiet due to his one-time transformation.  Future Gohan wouldn't last minutes against Adult Gohan.  It would be along the lines of Goku's first fight against Beerus in the BoG movie.

We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 02:23:48 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
Sadly, as awesome as Mirai no Gohan is, he would probably lose against his modern incarnation.
However, had he been given the same amount of time to power-up and be given the same level of boosts and such, there'd be no comparison, even if he only had the one arm. But, obviously, that's not the intent of this argument.

The truth is, the Gohan we know is actually a pretty lousy and unskilled fighter, while Mirai no Gohan was actually quite a good fighter (despite the fact that he was completely outclassed in power, he was able to survive many encounters against #17 and #18).

But if they came to blows as-is... sadly, the future self would likely be the one who loses. Then again, his modern incarnation might start doing his stupid gloating, let his guard down, and get smacked around for not paying attention. :P

Spoiler for Hidden:
And officially? SSJ3 Goku at full power was stronger than Gohan with his Mystic upgrade, and Kid Buu is much more powerful than Super Buu (although, one could argue about the potential of Super Buu with Mystic Gohan absorbed). There's countless sources (including the manga itself) that state this, and of course it's well known that a fully revved SSJ3 Goku would be capable of obliterating Kid Buu.
The only issue is, we never get to actually see Goku use SSJ3 at full power, due to the amount of strain the form takes.

For that matter, the entire idea of the creation of Battle of Gods was to create a new form that surpassed SSJ3. If Mystic Gohan's power was that massive, then they would have simply given the form to Goku, but there was never any mention from anyone on the production staff or Toriyama on Gohan. And keep in mind, while Toriyama is a bit of a senile goof, he did reread the entirety of the manga to remind himself of various things.

Moreover, people constantly try saying that Toriyama was quoted as saying Gohan was the strongest non-fused character in the series. This quote DOES NOT exist. Go ahead, Google it. Toriyama never said or suggested anything of the sort, and the whole "Gohan was supposed to be the protagonist" thing was dropped long before Buu even showed up (which is why Goku returns so early in the arc, and reveals SSJ3, etc.).

Let's not forget that Vegeta was already aware of how strong Super Buu was. Yet, when he's buying time for Goku to charge his SSJ3 form, he quite clearly states something along the lines of "So fast and strong...this is what Kakaroto was fighting this whole time!?"

Sorry Gohan fans... SSJ3 Goku is officially the stronger of the two, and he always was.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 03:10:17 AM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
Well , even if i am a Gohan fan.
I wouldn't say that Gohan is unskilled fighter , maybe lousy yes.So i will hope that what i will write does make sense. Future Gohan and Adult Gohan has the same personality , the same skills and ofcourse is the same person, what changes s the timeline. Adult Gohan turns to be lousy and doesn't train because he doesn't has to. Simple . Future gohan on the other hand trains himself from yhe death of his father till the very end and still can't compare to the weaker androids. So we have the Future gohan who leaves in a timeline that is in a constant war with the adroids , so he is contantly fighting even if he don't want to . And we have adult Gohan who doesn't trains and gets lousy because , he doesn't have to train he doesn't need to. About the power of mystic and ssj3 i leave that to you , you onow way more stuff on these subjects than me.
Also sorry for my typos but its the first time i write from my brothr's tablet so i can't handle it very well. I hope what i wrote make sense.

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 03:43:47 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
Sorta lazy to read all the posts, as usual.

I'm a big Gohan fan (in case my sig didn't give it away) and I'd say Adult Gohan definitively beats Future one. I'm not familiar with the whole fact and power level stuff but he is definitively stronger than he was in Trunk's future because of the Time Chamber training. I'm not even considering Super Saiyan forms and much less the Ultimate one.

Gohan always had a hidden potential that he couldn't use unless he was forced to or by getting really angry like he did against Cell so when he got his Ultimate form he managed to be able to use it all. The whole "weaker than a Super Saiyan 3" thing... Gohan was beating Super Buu, he started losing when the guy absorbed SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo, since it was Piccolo's power, a Super Saiyan 3 fusion, and Super Buu's combined. Even if Gohan was indeed stronger than a Super Saiyan 3, there was no way he could outpower that.

I don't know if Kid Buu being the strongest is official but I think Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed could've been stronger and he then absorbed Gohan (who was technically stronger than a Super Saiyan 3), to top it all. In my opinion, Super Buu (after absorbing Gohan) is the strongest enemy in all of DBZ, since the Potara fusion was necessary to beat him while Goku could've beaten Kid Buu on a Super Saiyan 3 form if he had all his power.

Of course, I missed a lot on the Buu saga so I might be missing important facts or stuff I didn't get to see. Feel free to correct me if that's the case.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 04:44:37 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Sorta lazy to read all the posts, as usual.

I'm a big Gohan fan (in case my sig didn't give it away) and I'd say Adult Gohan definitively beats Future one. I'm not familiar with the whole fact and power level stuff but he is definitively stronger than he was in Trunk's future because of the Time Chamber training. I'm not even considering Super Saiyan forms and much less the Ultimate one.

Gohan always had a hidden potential that he couldn't use unless he was forced to or by getting really angry like he did against Cell so when he got his Ultimate form he managed to be able to use it all. The whole "weaker than a Super Saiyan 3" thing... Gohan was beating Super Buu, he started losing when the guy absorbed SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo, since it was Piccolo's power, a Super Saiyan 3 fusion, and Super Buu's combined. Even if Gohan was indeed stronger than a Super Saiyan 3, there was no way he could outpower that.

I don't know if Kid Buu being the strongest is official but I think Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed could've been stronger and he then absorbed Gohan (who was technically stronger than a Super Saiyan 3), to top it all. In my opinion, Super Buu (after absorbing Gohan) is the strongest enemy in all of DBZ, since the Potara fusion was necessary to beat him while Goku could've beaten Kid Buu on a Super Saiyan 3 form if he had all his power.

Of course, I missed a lot on the Buu saga so I might be missing important facts or stuff I didn't get to see. Feel free to correct me if that's the case.

Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks. However, Gotenks, even as a SSJ3, is still weaker than Goku. Goku didn't have much faith in Gotenks, and even refers to the fusion between the kids as a gamble.
Again, keep in mind that we never see Goku fully unleash his form, due to the huge amount of drain from the form.
There's some oddities in the dialogue during that arc, admittedly, but I think it's mostly due to Goku being hesitant to use SSJ3.

Now, Mystic Gohan is probably more powerful than base-level SSJ3 Goku (who is still pretty impressive, given how he was tanking Fat Buu without any effort).
I'll say it's certainly possible that Super Buu with Gotenks/Gohan absorbed is stronger, however... base-level Super Buu (whom is the most commonly referred to form in these arguments) is definitively weaker than Kid Buu. And it's widely known that pre-Beerus and Whis, Vegetto was far and wide the strongest character in the series.

Of course, we're getting way off-topic. In the Gohan vs Gohan debate, Mirai no Gohan would sadly lose in all likelihood to Mystic Gohan. I still think he's the superior fighter in terms of skill, though, mostly because his skill was honed by necessity, while modern Gohan just never had much skill, and relied almost entirely on losing his temper until his fight with Super Buu... where he made the same dumb mistake he made against Cell.

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 06:53:27 AM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
@Nia i will agree to some extent in your answer. I will have to disagree though in the phrase "while modern Gohan just never had much skill, and relied almost entirely on losing his temper" even though you are right to 80% this is not absolutely true , in the fight against cell if i remember correctly Gohan not only dominated with his power but his skills were maybe same with Goku's (well this is probably wrong but i can't actually explain what i am thinking right now), his transformation was necessary as even with Goku's power or even his power (which if the ebglish dub is correct Gohan was stronger than Goku in SSJ) Cell was unbeatable.I don't know if you can understand my thinking but this is the best i can do right now.

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 06:57:37 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
The way I have always understood it was. Goku at SSJ3 could beat Majin Buu...., but Super Buu A fused SSJ3 wasn't even powerful enough to beat.... So I can conclude that kid buu is weaker? Goku wasn't able to take kid buu without the spirit bomb.

Goku already fought for a long time before he fought Kid Buu, and simply ran out of Ki to finish the job. He didn't have enough power to turn into full SSJ3 which would of destroyed Kid Buu.

@Parrish The SSJ3 Goku that rekt Fat Buu was not fighting seriously, at all. Goku never really trained in the Buu Saga, nor did he even fight a-lot. There is no direct evidence that Goku got stronger.
Now you may think that from the anime, SSJ3 Goku rushed Kid Buu, but it's obvious that Goku rushed in not thinking, trying to save his son. Goku just.. transforming on a whim would mean he is significantly weaker in SSJ3 than if he would take more time to transform.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 07:04:00 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
@Umbrax And? I don't get your point

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 07:06:22 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
@Nia i will agree to some extent in your answer. I will have to disagree though in the phrase "while modern Gohan just never had much skill, and relied almost entirely on losing his temper" even though you are right to 80% this is not absolutely true , in the fight against cell if i remember correctly Gohan not only dominated with his power but his skills were maybe same with Goku's (well this is probably wrong but i can't actually explain what i am thinking right now), his transformation was necessary as even with Goku's power or even his power (which if the ebglish dub is correct Gohan was stronger than Goku in SSJ) Cell was unbeatable.I don't know if you can understand my thinking but this is the best i can do right now.

During the Cell arc, Gohan was really only dominating because he was so vastly overpowering Cell. In his normal SSJ form, Cell pretty much just smacked him around in the manga, while Goku was able to keep up. Cell even mocks Goku over this, mentioning that his son isn't even a reasonable comparison.
As for the power scaling, it's suggested that Gohan might've been more powerful than Goku at the time, but it never really says for sure. There's a lot that suggests that he's not quite as strong, particularly from Cell who is impressed that Gohan has that power, but still wants to fight Goku instead.
Of course, once he snaps and goes SSJ2, it's obviously a different story.
Plus, there's the whole thing about him acting all whiny and talking about how he can't win until Goku tells him to get off his ass and launch his own Kamehame-Ha.
Granted, some of this is based simply on contextual clues rather than flat out information, but I think it's a fairly accurate assessment.

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 07:10:01 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
During the Cell arc, Gohan was really only dominating because he was so vastly overpowering Cell. In his normal SSJ form, Cell pretty much just smacked him around in the manga, while Goku was able to keep up. Cell even mocks Goku over this, mentioning that his son isn't even a reasonable comparison.
To be fair, Goku is a way better fighter. Gohan didn't even want to fight

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 07:13:47 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
@Umbrax And? I don't get your point

You said Mystic Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Goku initially, and that isn't the case.

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 07:16:34 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
You said Mystic Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Goku initially, and that isn't the case.
Mystic Gohan was stronger than him at the time.. Before you say, "Goku didn't go all out." We don't know his full extent at that time, so you can't say something you don't know. I'm basing this off facts