[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: Weed  (Read 9225 times)

Weed
« on: August 31, 2015, 06:24:17 AM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ruler of the Divines and ya Step Mom
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I'm curious as to how many members on this website smoke weed? Like do you smoke,how often you do, or if you hate it. if you do. Why do you smoke or something.

*Didn't check if this was asked b4

Oh and me...... ;D ;D ;D
A Cool Guy Like Me   Deserves A Cool Sig

Weed
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 06:29:35 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile

Weed
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 06:29:53 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
never smoked or drank in my life.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Weed
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 06:34:30 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Never tried it, and don't plan to.
Dulls your senses and the more it's done, the more brain cells die. I'm a physicist I need both my senses and cells on point specially whilst you're doing research and stuff.

Even if I didn't need either, I wouldn't like to consciously give money to that system when you now what kind of sh!t goes on.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

Weed
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 06:39:40 AM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Ahhh makes sense and that's great if you never tried it

And for an upcoming physicist I understand

Weed
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 07:19:20 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
Dulls your senses and the more it's done, the more brain cells die. I'm a physicist I need both my senses and cells on point specially whilst you're doing research and stuff.

Even if I didn't need either, I wouldn't like to consciously give money to that system when you now what kind of sh!t goes on.

This exactly my point about weed, except for the physicist part.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Weed
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 07:24:28 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
You should have started this topic four minutes before you did.

I ain't smokin' weed, but I enjoy the shit that stoners come up with. And a lot of stuff that's made by people who are high as a kite, come to think of it.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Weed
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 07:37:04 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Weed
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 07:42:11 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
MarineCorps

Weed
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
Some of the most brilliant minds in history expanded their consciousness using cannabis(marijuana). Take Carl Sagan for example:

The rumors about cannabis killing brain cells were one of the many lies made back in the 'Reefer Madness' days for propaganda. Harvard recently did a study proving that cannabis actually kills cancer cells. The biggest lobbyists against legalization are drug and alcohol companies.

Weed
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 07:53:10 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Some of the most brilliant minds in history expanded their consciousness using cannabis(marijuana). Take Carl Sagan for example:

The rumors about cannabis killing brain cells were one of the many lies made back in the 'Reefer Madness' days for propaganda. Harvard recently did a study proving that cannabis actually kills cancer cells. The biggest lobbyists against legalization are drug and alcohol companies.

It's still an addictive substance that affects your psychologically and makes you spend money in it so I'm not really interested in it. And people will say "it's not addictive" but many of my classmates are addicted to it so why even risk being another one?

I'm quite sure I don't need weed to be as creative as I can be.
MarineCorps

Weed
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 07:57:52 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
I smoke everyday.

Weed is the most natural stuff you can smoke. Brain cells die? So you are another one who believe everything people tell you. Yeah, it can dull your senses, but if you smoke like 15 cigarrettes p/day.

Baudelaire used to do drugs. Hemingway used to drink like there is no tomorrow and they both were succefull in what they did.

Weed
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 08:04:02 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I smoke everyday.

Weed is the most natural stuff you can smoke. Brain cells die? So you are another one who believe everything people tell you. Yeah, it can dull your senses, but if you smoke like 15 cigarrettes p/day.

Baudelaire used to do drugs. Hemingway used to drink like there is no tomorrow and they both were succefull in what they did.

Only successful because Hemingway saw weird visions of his life while drunk that he made into books.

Anyway, when you are a teenage, more likely than not, you had bad stressful things in your life. I had those circumstances, but I was always smart to not revert weed. I could deal with my own problems without needing some brain cell killing substance to magically make my life better, which I knew was not going to.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:15:14 AM by Umbrax »

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

Weed
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 08:05:22 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.

Weed
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 08:07:02 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Only successful because Hemingway saw weird visions of his life while drunk that he made into books.

Anyway, when you are a teenage, more likely than not, you had bad stressful things in your life. I had those circumstances, but I was always smart to revert to weed. I could deal with my own problems without needing some brain cell killing substance to magically make my life better, which I knew was not going to.

How much Pokemon do you got on you right now?

(Inside joke)
MarineCorps

Weed
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 08:17:25 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
It's still an addictive substance that affects your psychologically and makes you spend money in it so I'm not really interested in it. And people will say "it's not addictive" but many of my classmates are addicted to it so why even risk being another one?

I'm quite sure I don't need weed to be as creative as I can be.

I'm not telling anyone to consume cannabis, but it's factually not physically addictive. Some people will get addicted to anything, including cheeseburgers. If anyone is thinking about trying it, I recommend doing it when you're 21 or older.

Weed
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 08:25:41 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest

Anyway, when you are a teenage, more likely than not, you had bad stressful things in your life. I had those circumstances, but I was always smart to revert to weed. I could deal with my own problems without needing some brain cell killing substance to magically make my life better, which I knew was not going to

He used to drink because he liked, and sure, he liked to write while drunk. There are a lot of writters who used to do drugs and drink. The whole Beat Generation (Burroughs, Ginsberg, Kerouac, etc) used to do drugs and they wrote about it, and now all of them are the most bigger influence in the literature nowadays.

And you don't have to smoke weed only because you are drepessed lol, don't talk about things you don't even know. And about the "brain cells", i will just stop trying to argue with ignorants :/

Weed
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 08:34:19 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I'm not telling anyone to consume cannabis, but it's factually not physically addictive. Some people will get addicted to anything, including cheeseburgers. If anyone is thinking about trying it, I recommend doing it when you're 21 or older.

Cheeseburgers actually have some sort of addictive substance in them in most fast-food restaurants, or so I've been told.
MarineCorps

Weed
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 08:55:01 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
He used to drink because he liked, and sure, he liked to write while drunk. There are a lot of writters who used to do drugs and drink. The whole Beat Generation (Burroughs, Ginsberg, Kerouac, etc) used to do drugs and they wrote about it, and now all of them are the most bigger influence in the literature nowadays.

And you don't have to smoke weed only because you are drepessed lol, don't talk about things you don't even know. And about the "brain cells", i will just stop trying to argue with ignorants :/

Don't talk about things I don't know about? My whole high school practically smoked weed for that reason, and so did my family. Anybody could write like Hemingway is they were drunk/and or high. Your supposed study of weed by oxford isn't end all be all on brain cells dying when smoking weed. A lot of times, Oxford studies aren't all that accurate. (seeing how I am getting my masters by writing several papers fixing a major issues oxford put out for a supposed answer to a question in astrophysics) You know what? Scientists don't know COMPLETELY yet, so chill your dill bro.

My opinion is my opinion as how there are several studies pro and anti-weed on oxford itself. Don't you go around making assumptions. I have my reasons why i don't trust oxford.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

Weed
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 08:57:37 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile

Weed
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 09:14:06 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Anybody could write like Hemingway is they were drunk/and or high.

Actually, most of the people who literally "write things on drugs" aren't doing the substance when they're writing or drawing, they're doing things after. There have been studies done on this topic I can dig up. It's almost always hallucinogens they're on too, not something like alcohol.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Weed
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 09:22:28 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

Actually, most of the people who literally "write things on drugs" aren't doing the substance when they're writing or drawing, they're doing things after. There have been studies done on this topic I can dig up. It's almost always hallucinogens they're on too, not something like alcohol.

So either way, Hemingway's drinking didn't do a thing for him (except for a bad liver of course). Hemingway was a good writer, and drinking didn't do anything for him.

Weed
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 09:30:13 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
I can see this becoming debate of:

>Weed is actually good for you and some american states are unbanning and selling it (that gov grown cleaner weed)
vs
>no weed is addictive, it rots the mind im never trying it

tbh ive only had a drag or two of a naughtyword with some in it so ive not been affected by it, id be down for it if a friend offered me one, maybe turn the thread into a yes/no poll to steer away from the gd vs bad debate

Weed
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 09:43:32 AM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
^^ point taken I'll do that

But for people that do smoke i guess don't try to away their opinion on weed, if someone said they don't want to do it then they won't so no point in arguing

Weed
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 09:43:43 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
So either way, Hemingway's drinking didn't do a thing for him (except for a bad liver of course). Hemingway was a good writer, and drinking didn't do anything for him.

Say what you will about writing, but hallucinogenic drugs have been nothing but a boon for the comic book industry.

Spoiler for Starlin:

From Captain Marvel vol. 1, #29. Story and art by Jim Starlin, after tripping a lot of acid.

Spoiler for Moebius:

From The Incal. Story by Alejandro Jodorowsky and art by Moebius (Jean Giraud). Lord knows what he was tripping at the time. All I've been able to dig up is "drugs".