interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: -{Kansai Adventure RP]-  (Read 11795 times)

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« on: August 04, 2015, 07:33:19 AM »
    • View Profile
"Kansai...A strange world that seemed to be a dimention..." A girl talks while she wanders the unreconizeable forests. "How Kansai brings people...is unknown to us." She walks and walks in the forestry, seeing unknown plants and trees that seemed different as she travels far and wide. The landscape changes with rules only to get different and unknown. That girl was Ruby, she did not remember where she was.

In the forests with drops that has low gravity when she falls, A valley of bigger trees and rivers glow all kinds of colors, and more flora. Fauna is super rare to come by her. But to the creatures, they range to huge to gigantic in size. But all rare fauna looked hostile even though they are passive. The fauna looks like aquatic creatures from the oceans, but they fly freely.

She wanders and wanders in the even more different biome which is a extreme cliffs with trees that drip water or healing slime. These trees looked like they are shiny. She stopped and takes a look down, there is an ocean in a hole deeper than the ones on Earth. It connects to a cave, then another surface lake. She looks in the waterfalls of each hole. There is no water coming out, but instead healing slime. The slime disguises as water, but it has a light blue tint with a hint of green.

Ruby hears rustling, like a teleporting sound from behind. She reacts to the sound as ethereal. "Hm?" her eyes gazed at the huge bush with vines. A tall, spiky haired boy was seen inside the bushes. She then sits down near the edge as she was hanging out. The rustling was heard again. But this time, she looks at the bush. "Come out." She said calmly.
No one likes to mess with me. You mess with me, you're going to have a bad time.

My Skype: Renai Goten (Add me if you want. ^^)

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 08:10:27 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
The boy comes out with a shy look on his face. ''Um. Hello.'' He says. ''My name is...Uub''

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 08:23:00 AM »
    • View Profile
She remains still as this unique boy is new to her. She then smiles as she greets him. "Hello, My name's Ruby...Are you new here, Uub?" Her hand reached out to the boy's arm. She then looks at him with a curious look on her. She gets up and looks at the landscape. After this, she then examined him for a while. "You look like...I don't know." Ruby was confused. "You look weird.'

Ruby then smiles, "But i think you might help me." She then waited for an answer. While she's at it. She picked out a purple shaped diamond fruit that can heal wounds if eaten.

No one likes to mess with me. You mess with me, you're going to have a bad time.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 08:33:07 AM »
    • View Profile
''What do you need help with?'' Uub says. He examines the girl still a little shy seeing her expression.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 08:39:11 AM »
    • View Profile
Ruby looks down, she felt lonesome in expression. She then asked, "What is this place? Should i let you follow me? I don't wanna get lost..." She grabbed Uub's armsand played with them gently. She felt a little bit less lonely, but this world is infinite. No borders, nothing. It gets different. She then let go one of his arms just in case that she won't get lost.

She then thinks of a way to get across or down under. "Is there is any way to get across? Because i don't wanna get hurt." She asked in a calm voice. She was softer than a pillow. She thinks he was going to be friend her in a good way. She then looks at Uub in a worring look. "I think i will jump across..."

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Far above the planet, a large ship known as the UNSC Achilles (Made up name for a ship, but it's one of these bad boys halo.wikia.com/wiki/Autumn-class_heavy_cruiser ) appears out of what seemed like a large portal.  The crew aboard the ship were hard at work trying to figure out where they were as a few of the marines gaze off into the planet's seemingly random atmosphere...

Another portal appears in the atmosphere of Kansai with a burning drop pod falling out of it upside down, shooting up into the atmosphere until the gravity pulls it back down slamming it through the trees down into the ground, getting the upper struts into the ground.  Inside the drop pod, is a large heavily armored figure, on the chestpiece, there is the name "Frederic-104", there is also "Fred" written in Braille right below the name.  After a few minutes of doziness, he them pulls at a few safety latches and the front of the pod launches away as Fred slips out and retrieves his equipment from little slots beside the seat, a Designated Marksman Rifle, two fragmentation grenades, and a M6 sidearm.  He then moves out to search survey the area.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 08:46:08 AM »
    • View Profile
''I don't think you should jump...But I don't know how to get across...My mentor could fly...'' He frowns. He wished he could fly like his mentor Goku. If only he was here.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 08:53:22 AM »
    • View Profile
Ruby sighed as she whispered, "There is only one way....and that is luck!" She takes a running start and jumps. Her jump is way higher as the gravity of the world is low. She grabbed on a floating ledge and climbs up. She then waves to Uub. "I think i did it.... Uub, would you go here? I think the gravity is lower than our world." She then throws a piece of jelly into the air. It fell slowly towards him. She then waits for him.

Ruby looks up to see a huge ship in the horizon, and a huge creature floats above the biome. Somethjing came out of the top of the creature, it was fresh water that rained a bit in the areas. Her hair flowed of the breeze.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 08:54:29 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Fred silently moves past a few trees (a remarkable feat for someone walking in a half-ton suit of armor) only to she the edge of a cliff.  He begins looking around using the zoom in feature in his helmet's HUD (Head's Up Display) to survey the area around him more easily.  He mostly found waterfalls and cliffs with trees on top of them like the one he was on.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 08:54:47 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
Naruto and Sasuke had been wondering around yhe dense jungle for who knows how long. Naruto would be grumbling along holding his stomach while Sasuke would be walking solemnly.

"Argh.... Sasuke... I am hungry. I could go for some ramen." Naruto complained.
"Quit yout bellyaching, Naruto. You are the seventh Hokage and you still whine like you used when ee were academy students." Sasuke snorts back.
Naruto grew mad, "We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for you. You just had-" Naruto began to say but then. Sasuke cut him off. Naruto eyes followed Sasuke and in distance two figures were seen. Naruto would look at Sasuke and the two of them would scale up the tallest tree they could find and sit in it and wait. They would observe the two figures from atop.
"No sudden actions Naruto." Sasuke warned.
Naruto would make a face at Sasuke and continue watching.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
A portal appears over a jelly like Ocean, Someone or something was falling out if it heading straight for the Ocean
"Pooyooo!" It yelled but as soon as the portal was about to close a Star fell out of it and swiftly flew under him. Instead he fell on his face on the star and slowly got up, rubbikg his face. He examined the area and was not familiar with it
"Poyo?" He said curiously and starting riding his Star to land
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 09:09:34 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Fred looks around some more from a different location, revealing only his head now.  He then spots two people seeming to converse across from a cliff.  He then searches around the area in case anyone else was there, not finding anyone.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 09:12:04 AM »
    • View Profile
Ruby sees someone in the distance. There is two figures near the forest as she was observing the landscape. She heard a yell from in front, and one that is really close was the Earth's Savior. She then looks below to see the figure, possibly Uub's mentor. Then another one, but possibly a Saiyan prince. She then yells softly, "Are you okay?" She then waits for an answer.

She then hears a lot of rustling in tow overly huge bushes containing healing thorns that heal the person if stung. It's a healing sting, so it can't be that bad. She then looks above again to see a jellyfish that drops clear water out of it's bottom. Ruby looks at the biome that she was on. She jumps to another floating island, but lower. She lands safely. She looks at the ground, the grass was slimy.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 09:13:29 AM »
    • View Profile
Uub jumps onto the ledge higher than Ruby but not by much. ''Wow...It was almost like flying! Maybe here, I'll finally learn how...'' He turns to Ruby. ''I'm sorry...I was talking...'' Uub starts to say but then he sees the huge ship.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 09:19:50 AM »
    • View Profile
Ruby responded to Uub with a smile. "It's okay. Besides, we can explore a lot.! Also, we can be good friends!" She closed her eyes while smiling. It filled her with delight and joy. She then hear the loud waterfall near her, as if was an ocean of the holes. She then jumps toward annother floating island, but this time, it was soaked in slime and water since it was near a waterfall. She then sits down, and picks a liquid ball from a water plant.

She then hears jumping two islands near the forests. It looks like someone is jumping with leaves flying out of the trees. She then drinks the Liquid ball. "Mm, it tasted sweet with a hint of some type of fruit." She then blinks and lays down. She dose not bother getting wet.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 09:25:52 AM »
    • View Profile
''What if that was dangerous!'' Uub said scared.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
Kirby sat down while his star kept flying, his stomach rumbled
"Poyo..." He said a bit worried but all he saw where cliffs ans the ocean. The star kept flying
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2015, 09:31:43 AM »
    • View Profile
Ruby looked at Uub in a look. "Hmm, it's not. Since all of the plants here is healing and edible. Sometimes it can sting you and heal wounds, other times have little suckles that attach your skin and tickle you."  She then gets up and jumps toward a river. She landed instead a floating lake. She splashed a little, giggling her. "It's okay Uub! You don't have to worry!"

She smiled as she was standing in a knee-deep lake. She then hums with delight. She takes 4 Liquid Orbs.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 09:37:18 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Naruto and Sasuke would watch as the two figures went out of their eyesight. Naruto would grow impatient. "I am going to look for food. You coming?" Naruto asked. Sasuke would nod and the two of them began jumping grom tree branch to tree branch (How must shinobis do) away from the two figures. "We will probably see them again." Sasuke says. Naruto would nod and the two of them would continue. After sometime they would come to a beach. The two would stop at the shore. The suncrest water glistened, and seemed to never end.
"Sasuke, crossing this will take to long. Summon your eagle to speed things up." Naruto says. Sasukr laughs a bit as he does what Naruto ask, "You finally have a good idea." Sasuke teases. Naruto ignores the comment and hopes on the giant eagle and they take off. The two of them would look up to see a ship.

Join Radiant Dawn

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »
    • View Profile
Uub looked around. He then jumped in the the floating lake. He laughed, splashing water everywhere. ''I wonder what those things are...'' Uub said looking at the Liquid Orbs.

A white haired kid falls through a portal landing on his feet in a forest. He examines the trees and plants as everything looks different from his world. He looked at the red river beside the forest. ''I wonder where Alluka ended up...This may be a nen user's ability...'' Quickly searching through his pocket, he pulled out a phone and tried to call his brother, Alluka. ''No reception here...''

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 09:48:57 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Fred glances to his right, hearing the rustling of some leaves, but then disregards it for the wind.  He then starts tracking the two people stealthily moving along the cliff edge.

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 09:58:34 AM »
    • View Profile
Ruby gives One Liquid Orb to Uub. "Try this. I don't know what it is, but it tasted sweet." She then looks at a giant crystal in a floating cliff far away. She looks at Uub with delight and joy. She then drank a purple orb. "Mmm, not as sweet as the other one. But it tasted some type of coconut with a hint of pudding in here." Her eyes gazed at the light, the light is now set, as all flora and grass glows blue and green. The night time begun, as the rare fauna glows. A night light illuminated the skies as the yellow light sets.

She then smiles as she looks at the water, it has a faint glow. But in the oceans, it has glowing aquatic flora here. The slime begun to illuminate faintly. She then smiled as she gets up, but her face looked really tired. "I am tired, I might sleep here."

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 10:06:51 AM »
    • View Profile
''No thanks. I'm already full.'' Uub says. ''I'm not tired at all.''

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 10:09:26 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Naruto and Sasuke would continue their venture. Making small talk. When Sasuke head shot up like a meerkats.
"Naruto, you have portion of the other eight beast chakra right?" Sasuke asked. Naruto would nod, "Yea why?" Naruto asked.  "We need to mask out movements. Do any of them have any techniques that might help?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto would think for a second and then a smile shot acorss his face. He would place his hands together and breathe in deeply. He would tap into the 5th tailed beast chakra and channel it through his mouth. He would exhale a thick steam around them. The steam would expand out and increase the temperature around them. The water below them was now boiling. The whole body of water would be this way.  People looking onto the water would only see a thick cloud smoke of steam. Coming too close would result in some serious burns. Only safe spot was at the eye of it all, the hawk. While the temperature around them was still increased, the were in no danger of burning. Naruto would stop and control his breathing a bit.  "Okay... that should do it. I expelled the steam far enough so it wouldn't burn us. We should be fine." Naruto says. Sasuke nods and pulls out a scroll and unseals it and out of the scroll, popped out a lunch for two. The both if them began eating and conversating.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:14:12 AM by Rogue »

Join Radiant Dawn

-{Kansai Adventure RP]-
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 10:17:52 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Fred glances over the side of the cliff observing the two, the light from the slime now reflecting off of his armor, noting how it's starting to grow dark, he crawls away until he feels a safe distance away and runs back to the drop pod to double check if he got all the gear or not, and to to get some sleep inside of the pod.