interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: My Suggestion For Dragon Ball Z Revelations.  (Read 4386 times)

My Suggestion For Dragon Ball Z Revelations.
« on: July 24, 2015, 05:30:58 PM »

Offline Rota

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 3
    • View Profile
  • A Legendary Super Saiyan... I am Rota.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Just a suggestion. I think it will be cool if you can be able to add a Fusion/Potara. i think it will be cool to do it, but again this is just a suggestion or something you can do if u have the ability/skills to do so. I really think you should put effort in SSJ2,SSJ3, And SSJ4. I really love Dragon Ball Z and i like having more then 1 SSJ. This is a very cool idea to put in Dragon Ball Z Revelations. You dont have to add SSJ3 or SSJ4. I really would love and like to see SSJ1 and SSJ2.  Why should SSJ2 Be added? SSJ2 Should be added because instead of having one SSJ1, You can have another goal / Achievement u can get Towards SSJ1 and SSJ2. 

Why should Fusion/Potara be added?. I think it will be great to have it in the MMO because In Dragon Ball Z Fusion / Potara is a big help towarding there power level etc. How would you do this Or make this happen. If u ever played Star Wars MMO, They have Companions in there MMO. Your created player should be able to recruit a Companion and Choose how your fusion would look in the MMO. Ive played alot of MMO Games in my life and never saw a game combining 2 Characters. I think when you reach Level 90/100 You can unlock the Fusion / Potara Technique.

Regarding SSJ2. How would you do this or make this happen. Regarding the SSJ1 Level. You have to get to 40 And 7 Dragon Balls to get it. So for the SSJ2 You should make the level to 60/80 And another 7 Dragon balls to get SSJ2.     I dont think your going to add SSJ3 Or SSJ4 So i really want to see SSJ2 come in to play.           

Why should you do this? I think it can improve the game and make the game more fun instead of Having Only SSJ1. 

I know you might cant do this, but the Bigger the Better. This can really improve this roleplay.

To put it in short, if you really accept my suggestion.
Fusion / Potara  - 90/100 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff] , Must have a Companion ,
SSJ2 - 60/80 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff] , Requirements - Must have SSJ1.
SSJ3 - 100 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff], Requirements - Must have SSJ1 and SSJ2
SSJ4 - 140/150 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff], Requirements - Must have SSJ1 and SSJ2 and SSJ3

SSJ4 might be quite Overpower.              I have more suggestions.   

THE BIG APE?. I dont think anyone should have the Big Ape? But It would be cool to have Big Ape as a companion only if you beat the "BIG APE".
Big ape should be put in the companion market thing or whatever you call it.   

SSJ2 - Should be able to create your SSJ2 Uniform? Or Attire..
SSJ3 - Should be able to create your SSJ3 Uniform? Or Attire..
SSJ4 - Should be able to create your SSJ4 Uniform? Or Attire...

Fusion / Potara - Should be able to make your fusion Uniform? Or Attire..

If you are reading this, I thank you for taking the time to look at my Suggestion/Idea.  Take care :)
The Legendary Legend of ROTA

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:45:47 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
This thread gave me the hiccups

For all the thing you just suggested its a no.

Not even gonna explain anymore

(altough long ago since ive seen these threads)
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 07:57:38 PM »

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
  • I am a: Human
Interesting suggestions, my friend.
The answer is pretty simple: No.

Seriously, it is impossible because first it would go against DBO's lore written by Akira.
Characters are humans with some Saiyan Blood in their veins, they are not able to transform any further that level.
And would break the balance (which is already broken itself) in PvP and PvE between classes.

If you're looking forward to an achievement/goal, there are several things like HTB2, Dragon Buffs, +15 Equipment and etc.

Project Translator for DBORevelations

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 08:13:32 PM »

Online Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
If this is going to be in the game, soon everyone would be too OP and thats no fun

Perfect... another one of those guys.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 11:12:06 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Potara sounds interesting; but it would have to be a PvE ability. All the Dragon Ball games I know with fusions, your character is overpowered if the person your fighting against isn't against someone overpowered themself; thank god for a level cap.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 03:02:36 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
This thread gave me the hiccups

For all the thing you just suggested its a no.

Not even gonna explain anymore

(altough long ago since ive seen these threads)

That's pretty much my reply too. As soon as I read "... add Fusion/Potara" I stopped reading  but I saw a lot of SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJ4 while scrolling.

The team won't add more transformations and much less fusions... I've already explained it a bunch of times too so I'll just leave it like that.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 03:10:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Woah....all i understood is "SSJ"....nothing for other race...
Also as you already have read....it's a big no to all the things suggested here xD

Not being mean here but to me...and the others here you seem to be just a ssj fanboy who is ignoring the dbo story^^

But you're not the first one with this suggestions
*click for original size*

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 04:05:16 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
It's funny how every one who has been making these threads for years comes up with the same "ground breaking" ideas and always receive the same answers. Doesn't get old lol

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 04:09:30 AM »

Online Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
It's funny how every one who has been making these threads for years comes up with the same "ground breaking" ideas and always receive the same answers. Doesn't get old lol
Now that you say it, never noticed

Perfect... another one of those guys.

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 04:41:58 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Just a suggestion. I think it will be cool if you can be able to add a Fusion/Potara. i think it will be cool to do it, but again this is just a suggestion or something you can do if u have the ability/skills to do so. I really think you should put effort in SSJ2,SSJ3, And SSJ4. I really love Dragon Ball Z and i like having more then 1 SSJ. This is a very cool idea to put in Dragon Ball Z Revelations. You dont have to add SSJ3 or SSJ4. I really would love and like to see SSJ1 and SSJ2.  Why should SSJ2 Be added? SSJ2 Should be added because instead of having one SSJ1, You can have another goal / Achievement u can get Towards SSJ1 and SSJ2. 

Why should Fusion/Potara be added?. I think it will be great to have it in the MMO because In Dragon Ball Z Fusion / Potara is a big help towarding there power level etc. How would you do this Or make this happen. If u ever played Star Wars MMO, They have Companions in there MMO. Your created player should be able to recruit a Companion and Choose how your fusion would look in the MMO. Ive played alot of MMO Games in my life and never saw a game combining 2 Characters. I think when you reach Level 90/100 You can unlock the Fusion / Potara Technique.

Regarding SSJ2. How would you do this or make this happen. Regarding the SSJ1 Level. You have to get to 40 And 7 Dragon Balls to get it. So for the SSJ2 You should make the level to 60/80 And another 7 Dragon balls to get SSJ2.     I dont think your going to add SSJ3 Or SSJ4 So i really want to see SSJ2 come in to play.           

Why should you do this? I think it can improve the game and make the game more fun instead of Having Only SSJ1. 

I know you might cant do this, but the Bigger the Better. This can really improve this roleplay.

Fusion / Potara  - 90/100 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff] , Must have a Companion ,
SSJ2 - 60/80 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff] , Requirements - Must have SSJ1.
SSJ3 - 100 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff], Requirements - Must have SSJ1 and SSJ2
SSJ4 - 140/150 Level , [Money you should have to buy it, Up to staff], Requirements - Must have SSJ1 and SSJ2 and SSJ3

THE BIG APE?. I dont think anyone should have the Big Ape? But It would be cool to have Big Ape as a companion only if you beat the "BIG APE".

If you are reading this, I thank you for taking the time to look at my Suggestion/Idea.  Take care :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Can't have ssj2 because the ither races need a form and also we aren't saiyan enoigh for it. We have like a ounce of saiyan blood in out human blood in this game.

Fusion is no. How would you be able to tell who gets control of the charcter, not only that but the thousands of looks they would have to make. Making the gamd take even longer to get out. Like no man, every new person has the same suggestion. @Rota just stop no. No ssj2,3,4, or god,  no ape, no fusion. Just stop. Not mean to aound salty but just no.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 04:43:06 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter

OMG . What a great fkn idea .... how come nobody ever thought of this ? how come nobody made a suggestion like this ?

greatest idea everrr

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 05:03:49 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 05:09:23 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human

"You should make the level to 60/80 And another 7 Dragon balls to get SSJ2.  "
80 wasn't even in DBO. If you don't even know the level cap of the game...don't make suggestions.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:23:02 AM by Tomlanji »

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 06:14:26 AM »

Offline Rota

• None
    • View Profile
Lmao. What you mean saving me from admins? Last time i check i was talking to staffs and mods of this MMO DBZ game.. I wasn't talking to irrelevant members. If you think this a bad idea, keep it to your self because i wasn't talking to yall.. so you can hop off this to.  " save me from admins ". Admins are suppose to comment if this is a good or bad idea. they said they couldn't and it isn't possible to go with the storyline. thats fine, I was giving them a suggestion? if you going to be a dumb person and comment when i clearly wasn't talking to irrelevant members then thats you. So you can hop off this topic to.. If you dont under stand english thats on you to.

I WAS TALKING TO STAFFS AND MODERATORS

Put me to rest? I actually support this MMO Game, if you dont have any knowledge of what i was trying to suggest? then he should put you to rest because u clearly didnt went to school and recognize what i was saying. or you didnt just pick up on what i was saying :)

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 06:42:42 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
Ouaaaah calm down guys, there is no point to make a war. I didn't read the entire thread (too much drama for me) but he's asking something nicely ^^

But Rota, there will not have any new transformations in DBOR simply because it will not fit with the DBO storyline.

Your view is only for Super Saiyen and that's making the things more unbalanced for other races it's also non-canon to the original story AND unfair at the same time.

Our characters in DBO are not unique (the story tell each races are expended) and not that powerful, they are just half half half half half blooded and have a little power hidden from that half half half half half blood

Sent with Tapatalk
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 06:44:26 AM »

Offline Rota

• None
    • View Profile
Thank you. I prob should of read the story line before making a suggestion. its alright^^.

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 07:11:33 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Exactly if you made a TOPIC ON A FORUM. If he wanted to talk to just staff, pm them. He supports the game but doesn't even know anything. How can a human, WITH A OUNCE OF SAIYAN BLOOD go ssj2, or 3  let alone 4? Shenron can't do everything. Admins aren't gonna waste there timw on this topic.  He obviously hasn't read the storyline. Did you not click the link that was provided? You didn't read the  storyline, Didn't even mention any other races and most definitely didn't think your plan through. Its great tk make suggestions but Fusion and Transformations are off limits unless you thoroughly  think everything through (you didn't) Think of the other races (Not even close) Unserstand the storyline (You probably didn't play and might have not read the storylibe so.) Again, good to make suggestions but those two topics are hard to get througb and I am just helping you. You don't have enough thought put into it and remember yhe other races. We are trying to balance everything. Sry if I came off bad but just telling you man. Do more research about the game.

Gotta admit Hold this L was funny but everyone but you gets a W on this topic Rota.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn