interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: Beat my Anime Character team!  (Read 4909 times)

Beat my Anime Character team!
« on: July 18, 2015, 03:58:07 AM »
    • View Profile
If you had the groin to defeat my Anime Team, then you are wrong!

There is one rule and that is, Don't make it rigged!

My Team:

Son Gohan (Super) - Leader, (If you are a fan of homestuck, look at this. If not, well same thing.) Page of Hope.  HP: 120/120, Ki: 115/115, SP: 150/150. (They are balanced. If you are an elitist of RP ruining nonsense, you are not getting into the game.)

Kazuto Kirigaya (SAO II) - Co-Leader, Noble of Void.  HP: 90/90  Ki: 100/100  SP: 60/60

Son Goku (Resurrection F) - Best Friend Approved, Hero of Space (Powerful than Loki!) HP: 150/150  Ki: 200/200 SP: 120/120

Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan) - Warrior that has a thirst for kill, Bard of Blood. HP: 80/80 Ki: 30/30 SP: 60/60

Monkey D. Luffy - Straw-Hat Pirate, Prince of Time. HP: 115/115 Ki: 88/88 SP: 107/107

Ichigo Kurosaki - 'Soul-Destroying Swordsman', Knight of Rage. HP: 150/150 KI: 130/130 SP: 100/100

Majuub (GT) - 'Fusee of Majin', Heir of Breath. HP: 70/70 Ki: 200/200 SP: 50/50

Goal: The Goal of this forum game is to beat my team in an Earthbound style of an RP Forum Game. Using Strategy is the key to success. But to defend is your HP. In order to beat your or my team, you had to challenge me into a Team battle. Warning: Once you sign up, there is no signing off, you had to attack and defend in order to win or you can have a very rare skill called Run. If a team won, they will Gain exp, Money, and Items. The damage and stats is unpredictable (It's random chance.), so beware. If a team lost, they will announce a rematch or Give up. (or unparticipate.)

I beaten countless teams with my team, we could win at a legendary level!

You can be your team and beat me in a detailed post ever!

But, are you willing to beat my team in the most detailed, but hilarious action-butt-kicking-honking-Kamehameha ultimate post that anyone has ever seen? YOU BET!

Or not when you go home in shame. So can your team beat my team?! Post here!

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:39:30 AM by Samah Ibrahim »
No one likes to mess with me. You mess with me, you're going to have a bad time.

My Skype: Renai Goten (Add me if you want. ^^)

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 07:28:22 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Ben 10. He has that Alien X shit that can:
Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level he wishes. Even his thoughts can become real. -Wiki

The kid can blink you out of existence.

I win.

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 09:28:11 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
@Tomlanji Everything you said was right, except the fact that Alien X has three personalities. Two out of three of those personalities have to agree to do something, so if Alien X takes too long... He'll just be standing there like a wall
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:39:12 AM by Parrish »
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 09:34:35 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
@Tomlanji Everything you said was right, except the fact that Alien X has three personalities. Two out of three of those personalities have to agree to do something, so if Alien X takes too long... He'll just be standing there like a wall
But if the those three personalities did agree they would surely zap all those scrubs out of existence
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 09:39:13 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
But if the those three personalities did agree they would surely zap all those scrubs out of existence
That is true, but they don't normally agree on things.

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 09:40:39 AM »
    • View Profile
Rigged means you can't zap them out of existance. Let your character fight my team, then i'll decide which one of these characters wins.

So, i choose Son Gohan. If Alien X can't fight for more than 10-30 seconds, Then Gohan is the winner.
No one likes to mess with me. You mess with me, you're going to have a bad time.

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 09:54:33 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
My team

Goku and vegeta

thats more then enough
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 10:00:05 AM »

Offline Stormfall

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Bumblebee
Does Cory in The House count?

Me kidding, me kidding.

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 10:04:41 AM »
    • View Profile
My team

Goku and vegeta

thats more then enough

Sorry, Goku's in my team, you'll had to take another character.

I decide that Vegeta is beaten by Gohan, using his Rage Powers.

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 11:05:35 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile

Ben 10. He has that Alien X shit that can:
Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level he wishes. Even his thoughts can become real. -Wiki

The kid can blink you out of existence.

I win.
Ben 10 isn't anime
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 11:10:13 AM by Mikecw, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 11:19:58 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
SMH. OP Immortals Everywhere.

I'm going with:
Yami-chan a.k.a Golden Darkness  [To Love Ru]
Itachi Uchiha [Naruto]
Kabuto [Naruto]
Sugalite [Stevens Universe]
Towa [Dragon Ball] (for the time travel and corruption)

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 11:50:22 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo and freinds . Lel.

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 11:57:05 AM »

Offline Stormfall

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Bumblebee
Sugalite [Stevens Universe]
SU isn't an anime?

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 12:00:43 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
I need to ask two things because they're not very clear.

1. What do you mean by "rigged"? I'm assuming that this just applies to reality-warpers, the types of characters who can snap their fingers and erase others from existence, but are you asking only for a team that can defeat yours with brute force?

2. Is this limited to anime characters, or are characters from other mediums allowed?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2015, 12:11:41 PM »
    • View Profile
I need to ask two things because they're not very clear.

1. What do you mean by "rigged"? I'm assuming that this just applies to reality-warpers, the types of characters who can snap their fingers and erase others from existence, but are you asking only for a team that can defeat yours with brute force?

2. Is this limited to anime characters, or are characters from other mediums allowed?

1. It means don't use something like Snapping my team out of existance, One-Hit-KOs (Unless it was intentional.), and all of the OPs aren't allowed. Your team and mine uses different strategies in order to beat the enemy.

2. It's not limited anymore. I changed my answer.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:24:00 PM by Samah Ibrahim »

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
1. It means don't use something like Snapping my team out of existance, One-Hit-KOs (Unless it was intentional.), and all of the OPs aren't allowed. Your team and mine uses different strategies in order to beat the enemy.

2. It's limited yes, but only approved non-animes like Steven Universe, Homestuck, and 13 others.
That's naughtyword stupid.

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2015, 12:30:42 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Ben 10000 solos

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2015, 12:40:13 PM »
    • View Profile
Ben 10000 solos

Hehe, Love your GIF.

Also, that's a little bit too OP, I think Kirito will have a go.

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2015, 12:42:59 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Hehe, Love your GIF.

Also, that's a little bit too OP, I think Kirito will have a go.
Thanks

Lol, Kirito gonna get rekt. He doesn't stand a chance, at allll

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2015, 12:45:56 PM »
    • View Profile
Kirto is KO'd.

Son Goku Revives Kirito with a bag of Stand-Up Powder.

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2015, 12:51:05 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Kirto is KO'd.

Son Goku Revives Kirito with a bag of Stand-Up Powder.
What? Anyways, Ben 10000 use Toepick and scares them all to death.

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2015, 01:02:33 PM »
    • View Profile
What? Anyways, Ben 10000 use Toepick and scares them all to death.

My team flees to West City.

They come back with masks of Extremely Scary TV Shows and lost Episodes.

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Since this little challenge is now open to characters from characters from anything, I'll stake my claim here. It's actually interesting because of the parameters disqualifying anyone who can one-shot them or use reality-warping to defeat him, so I'll call my champion to the stands. I only need one character to tear your team a new asshole: Eclipso.

Now, you might be asking, what does this Night Elf-looking literal queer have on a team with characters that can destroy planets? The answer? Everything. This is the naughtyword who got fired from his position as the Angel of Death because he was too good at his job. Granted, most of his power got stripped from him after he caused the Flood (yes, that flood), but the important thing here is that he has the useful ones.

Eclipso has your basic "flying brick" type of abilities -- flight, strength, speed, energy projection, teleportation, and a few other minor abilities that don't see much use, though it's worth mentioning that he can hurt non-corporeal beings like Ichigo and that one of his energy attacks moves at light speed -- but there are a few specific powers that tilt inherently tilt this in his favor. One, he's immortal. Granted, whatever physical form he's using can be destroyed, but the second thing he has going for him is that he can regenerate from most wounds. The most important, though, and the clincher, is that he can possess people. Completely takes over their minds, has access to all of their powers on top of his innate ones, and can access the possessed's memories. The only stipulation to this is that he (usually) needs someone to be angry before they're vulnerable to possession. On top of that, his variety of possession works on multiple people at the same time. It's normally triggered by physical contact with the black diamond his soul is sealed away in, but it works at a distance too.

Let's break down the decisive factors in this.

1. The majority of your team is very easy to piss off. Arguably, the entire team is. Their tendency toward anger makes them easy targets for Eclipso, and he's excellent at provoking people in general. They get angry and they're doomed.

2. To the best of my knowledge, you don't have a single good strategist while that's something Eclipso excels at. He's sometimes considered a genius and it shows, considering how many of the times he's managed to one-up heroes has been due to carefully laid plans as opposed to brute force. Keep in mind, he used to play chess with Darkseid for kicks.

3. No one actually has a way to deal with him. Eclipso is usually dealt with through magical banishment or exploiting his weakness to sunlight -- and that second weakness is no longer in play anyway.

4. He's the perfect opponent to pit against a team because incapacitating him would require the team members to fight themselves. Eclipso's possession isn't something you can fight back against and you need either force him out of whoever's body he's taken over (see point 3, this isn't happening) or kill the person he's using. Doing that cripples the team's chance of survival.

Chew on it.

Resident comic book nerd out.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2015, 03:53:57 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
@Kiyza you're a naughtyword. Eclipso's not even the strongest queer. No one posted can naughtyword even hurt Giorno Giovanna.

His stand, Gold Experience Requiem is naughtyword broken. Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including his opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero". Hence, it is virtually invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero).

That along with Gold Experience's default abilities make him impossible to beat.

Life Giver: Gold Experience is capable of changing or converting inorganic objects into living organisms. A pen can be turned into a snake, a bullet into a beetle and so on.

Life Shot: Gold Experience's ability can also be applied to living individuals, causing their thought processes to greatly accelerate. This was employed in battles to cause enemies to lose temporal coordination of their bodies (the body cannot catch up with the mind).

Transformation: Later on, Giorno developed (or discovered) Gold Experience's ability to produce organic components of the body (e.g. transforming bullets stuck in someone's body into the very blood vessels and organs they destroyed) - evidently, these transformations are permanent. He can also use it on himself. You should thank your healer

High Potential Versatility: One of its most distinguishing features is its extremely high Development Potential characteristic, with its life and nature related abilities showing little to no limit over its usage and descriptions only scratching the surface of what it can do.

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2015, 04:26:12 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
@Kiyza you're a naughtyword. Eclipso's not even the strongest queer. No one posted can naughtyword even hurt Giorno Giovanna.

I'm a colossal naughtyword and he doesn't need to be. Eclipso's strength is his ability to manipulate others, not his physical abilities.

Also, the single clause for this thread is clearly set up to ban outright reality-warpers like GioGio.