nooooo Luke i was joking about the NC-17 link xD
  • October 14, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
    :)) :))
  • October 14, 2017, 07:41:40 AM
    DBhORor
  • October 11, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
    [link]
  • October 11, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
    That moment when I should be studying but I try to get distracted by anything and come check the forums :v
  • October 11, 2017, 09:19:03 AM
    wut
  • October 11, 2017, 08:32:20 AM
    happyyy late birthday lukee
  • October 11, 2017, 07:13:32 AM
    happy belated
  • October 11, 2017, 02:15:37 AM
    Happy Birthday  :hype:
  • October 10, 2017, 03:03:11 AM
    Happy B.Day Luke  :hbd:
  • October 10, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
    :popo:
  • October 10, 2017, 12:48:33 AM
    :hbd: :hbd:
  • October 09, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
    :8000:
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:55 AM
    BoOoOOoO
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:42 AM
    halllloooowweeeenn
  • October 09, 2017, 07:53:02 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Ray Ray. [link] p.s: if you haven't seen the movie yet, go and do it. ofc you watch the first movie then the second one. it's actually nice^^
  • October 09, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:36 AM
    ahh f*ck...forgot... [link]
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:23 AM
    *sees spooky theme* ... ---> [youtube]Xvjnoagk6GU[/youtube]
  • October 08, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
    Dragon Ball Online Revelations: Spooky Edition
  • October 07, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
    It's Spoonbob
  • October 07, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
    who dat weirdo, monkey?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
    with a lot of fantasy it is out [link]
  • October 06, 2017, 10:00:37 AM
    Is this game still not out?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:45:53 AM
  • October 04, 2017, 07:55:17 AM
    D=
  • October 04, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
    D:

Topic: Dragon Ball Quest (Invite-Only)  (Read 9317 times)

Dragon Ball Quest (Invite-Only)
« on: July 09, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Shyruni could help but run excitedly as he headed towards the location on the map.  No more small favors, no more small-time burglars, no more sitting at an office computer: this was the real deal.  His first serious mission, and from the great Dime nonetheless!  While Dime technically was not Kami yet, he was certainly one of the more respected Namekians and certainly had a good shot at becoming one, so any mission from him was a big deal.  And to top at all off, for the first time ever, he was assigned a partner!   

His grin widening, he made a huge leap for joy...only to look down and realized he had just jumped off the cliff edge!  His look of happiness turning to surprise, he quickly fell into the forest below and faceplanted into the ground.   Due to being a Majin, instead of loud thump, a loud boing sounded as he started flying all over the place, bouncing into nearby trees and rocks until he fell into a nearby pond.

"Okay...so maybe getting too excited isn't the best idea."  Shyruni said, spitting out a trout.  "Where'd the map go?"

As he quickly fumbled around looking for the map, he noticed what appeared to be a baby dragon staring at something laying on the ground.  Connecting the dots, he quickly ran over to where the dragon was.  Terrified, the little dragon quickly grabbed the map and ran off.

"H...hey, where you goin' little bro!?"

Shyruni said, popping out a Capsule Motorcycle.  Thankfully the little bugger hadn't learned how to fly yet, so he quickly drove in pursuit of his tracks.  After about a minute of a chase through the forest, the dragon ran out and dashed into a nearby house.  As Shyruni drove out, a wide open plain laid before him, with nothing but a single house in sight.  As he continually scanned the area, he noticed that the place seemed rather familiar...
We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 01:52:20 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
The little dragon jumped over Tofu's table, messing it all up and breaking a few dishes.

"Oh come on, Ryuu. First thing you do after leaving home for so a whole month is mess up my dishes?"

Tofu's pet lowered his head thinking his owner had actually gotten mad about it and started walking back towards the door.

"Hey buddy, I'm not mad. I was kidding!"

Tofu then pat the little dragon's head and noticed the map on it's mouth so he took it. Ryuu just stayed there looking at his owner with a big smile, waiting for some sort of reward, but Tofu was too focused on the map to give his pet a treat. It was all covered in dragon saliva and it was really hard to understand it now but he decided to give it a shot anyway. Eventually he managed to understand the map was meant to guide someone to his little house.

After noticing, Tofu quickly stood up from his chair and started walking slowly towards the window while lowering his chi as much as he could. If someone was targeting his house, he was near. Ryuu might frequently disappear for a month or so but he won't go too far anyway. Once he reached the window, in the most ninja way he could to avoid this random person from noticing him, he looked out searching for this person. It was Shyruni in his Capsule Motorcycle!

Tofu instantly tackled the door open and stood in a saluting position and Ryuu stood behind him hiding from Shyruni, trying to look at the Majin between his owner's legs. Tofu was still wearing his orange and black Turtle Hermit Gi but it was all dirty with his food. His whole house was a mess too because of his pet's return and he totally forgot to at least clean it up a bit for visitors.

"Whats up, bro?"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 02:00:43 PM by Tofu »
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 01:57:06 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
"Uh, not much!" Shyruni said, looking rather surprised.  Dime hadn't said anything about his partner being an old friend of his.  Had Tofu even met Dime before?  This was most certainly unusual. 

"Actually, I was uh, sent here to find you believe it or not."

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 02:08:56 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Me?" Tofu said while finally breaking the salute position. "Why would someone send you to find ME?" He pointed towards himself with a big gesture and a confused face.

"I'm like the most boring guy ever! I only know like 6 people tops." He said with a laugh while scratching the back of his head.
MarineCorps

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 02:13:36 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
"Hmm..." Shyruni said, thinking about the current situation. 

"Can we talk inside?  I've been running for the past three hours, and would like to chill for a few, if that's cool with you and everything."

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 02:32:07 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Oh, yeah... Sure! How rude of me not to offer it."

Tofu then walked in and noticed the mess. Then, he looked down and saw his dirty clothes. He slowly turned around with a shameful smile.

"Oh, my house's a mess! You see, the little Ryuu here comes once every month or so and he usually makes a mess once he does."

He then walked towards the chair he was using earlier and offered it to Shyruni and immediately started getting his house at least half-decent.

"So... Why were you sent to find me?" Tofu said while picking up the broken dishes.
MarineCorps

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 02:37:18 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Shyruni popped the cork off a soda bottle and took a big drink.

"To be completely honest, I'm really not sure bro, but I'll tell ya what I can.  I'm sure you've never met him, but I know a powerful Namekian by the name of Dime.  Earlier today, I received a message in the mail from him with that map your dragon appears to be...currently eating.  He told me he had a quest of great importance for both me and the person who lived on the map, who appears to be you."

Shyruni took another gulp.

"So, I don't know exactly why, but apparently Dime wants you to assist me with this quest."

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 02:45:40 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Sorry about Ryuu eating your map. I never really took the time to train him and he's only been with me for a few months. Guess you don't need it anymore though."

Tofu then thought about what Shyruni said and tried to remember the name 'Dime' but nothing came to his head. He met a couple of Namekians not long ago and he couldn't remember their names but he highly doubted one of them would be this "powerful Namekian" his friend was talking about.

"This Dime guy, where does he live? I'd love to meet him." Tofu said with a big smile while washing some dishes.
MarineCorps

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 02:48:15 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
"That's what I was about to say next."  Shyruni said, tossing the soda bottle and standing up.  "Dime's orders were to find my partner and return to him for more details.  But I wanted to check if you were interested in whatever this is first.  So, what do you say?"  Shyruni said, nodding.

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 03:02:50 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"I'm definitively in. Ryuu, you comming?"

The little dragon ran in circles around Shyruni and then stood next to Tofu, letting his owner know he was ready to go. Shyruni was Ryuu's first social interaction other than his owner and Tofu was really surprised how quickly he stopped being afraid of him... Or maybe he was so excited the little fella just forgot about it for a moment.

"That settles it then. Mind if I clean up my place first and make a bag with traveling stuff? I can't just go on a quest and leave this place dirty." Tofu said with an excitement grin.
MarineCorps

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 03:07:27 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
"Awesome!" Shyruni said, getting excited again.  An adventure with an old pal, Tofu!  Perhaps this would be a way to finally convince him to join MarineCorps...he would certain be a great ally.  Wonder what moves he has, how much stronger he has become...things have gotten so interesting!

Shyruni walked outside and rested near the door, waiting patiently.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2015, 03:51:54 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"All clean now." Tofu said with a proud pose.

His bag was already next to the door, ready to leave. Tofu wrote a note and left it where his master's Dragon Ball used to be "Please leave Dragon Ball here if Tofu's not home to receive it." He decided to double-check everything before leaving and, after picking up his bag, checked everything again just in case.

"Woah, I almost forget your treats Ryuu!"

Tofu then took one of the "Drake Bites" from the bag and threw it at Ryuu without aiming at all, walked towards the door and opened it. The little dragon caught the treat before it could hit the ground and walked behind Tofu while eating his earned treat.

"Ok, let's go Shyrubro." Tofu said with a big smile.

A new adventure was about to begin, this time with Shyruni. Tofu had no idea what could happen so he even packed winter clothes thinking he could end up visiting Vating. He was looking forward to meet this Dime guy and do this important quest he had for both of them.
MarineCorps

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 03:32:28 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Shyruni smiled as he popped the motorcycle out.  "We're supposed to go a place called 'Porunga Rocks', I believe it's Dime's homeland.  I've never seen a Namekian home before, so I'm guessin' it will be quite interesting!  While I know where it is, I..."

Shyruni suddenly looked rather sheepish.

"See...I can't exactly fly yet.  I've put some effort into it, but I've had difficult figuring out the kinks.  So for now you're gonna have ta follow me on motorbike, if that's alright." Shyruni said, laughing sheepishly.

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2015, 03:50:43 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, I can only fly for a few minutes anyway." Tofu said with a comforting smile.

"I should eventually teach you how to fly though. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it."

He then looked south, trying to wonder where 'Porunga Rocks' was. He was sure Shen, his master, once told him about that place and mentioned that was where most of the Namekians currently lived. Tofu had been looking forward to go there since then.

"If I'm right, we should be heading south... ish? I was once told about this place but I've never actually been there."
MarineCorps

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 04:19:07 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
"Uh...I think...?"  Shyruni said, scratching his head.  "See, Dime didn't exactly tell me where it was.  He can be rather mystical at times.  His 'intuition' or whatever.  Still, South SEEMS like the right direction.  Anyways, let's start moving."  He said, starting his bike engine.   

"What all do you have on you?  This might be a long trip, so you might want to have quite a few supplies with you, just in case.  I don't know what we're gonna be facing."

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 04:43:31 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I'm aware it can be a long trip. I got this bag ready with everything I might need, even winter clothes..." Tofu said while shaking his bag a bit.

Tofu then noticed his bag was gonna be weighting him down eventually and he decided to consider that as training. He was always looking for a way to train, even while traveling.

"Let's get going, lead the way and I'll follow you on foot. I'd like to have one of those motorcycles... Although walking trains my endurance so I can't complain."  He then looked at his pet and continued. "Ryuu, you an always hop on my bag or my shoulder if you get tired."

MarineCorps

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 05:24:43 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
"Sweet." Shyruni said as he put his foot on the gas and drove forwards with Tofu and Dragon following close behind.  He made sure not to drive too fast, but fast enough that Tofu would get the workout he wanted in. 

It was a truly wonderful day for a ride though.  The sky was a bright blue, the trees had started to change color now that it was almost Autumn, and the wind was blowing nicely.  It reminded Shyruni of his old home back in the East District.  Man, it was WAY too early to be getting homesick.

His thoughts were cut short by a loud roar in the background.  The gang quickly turned their heads as a large dinosaur burst out of a nearby group of trees.  He was very large but quite battered up, and most of his tail was gone, he looked like he had been through some rough days.  As he spotted the party, his expression looked as if it had suddenly changed to one of anger, and charged towards the group.

"Uh...one of your acquaintances?" Shyruni said, trying to observe the charging dino.

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 07:44:56 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah! That's Rexie, or that's how I call him at least. I've tried to slowly eat his tail without killing him since I need food too and just a chunk of his tail is enough for a day worth of food." Tofu said while dropping his bag.

Ryuu sat on top of the bag and looked at his master, hoping to watch a good fight. Tofu cracked his knuckles and neck, ready to charge at Rexie to stop him and keep on going but then decided to just dodge at first. Tofu then looked at Shyruni and asked him:

"Are you hungry? I recently ate but you only had a soda back at my house."
MarineCorps

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2015, 07:51:13 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
"Sure, I wouldn't mind having a meal."  Shyruni said, jumping off the motorbike.  "I recommend dodging to the side and blasting the back of his legs, that sound like a plan to you?"

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2015, 08:11:00 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Sure! That's better than beating it senseless as usual. You go for the left leg and I go for the right one."

Tofu got in a fighting pose and looked at Shyruni. Once his friend was in position, he'd taunt the dinosaur to make it charge again.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 01:10:14 PM by Tofu »
MarineCorps

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2015, 02:14:11 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Shyruni gave a quick nod.  "Let's hope this works, we can't be detoured too long."

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 04:32:10 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, this guys isn't really strong or fast." Tofu said with a smile.

He then put his hands around his mouth to boost up his yell:

"Hey, stupid dinosaur! Want your tail back?"

After hearing this taunt, Rexie the dinosaur charged at Tofu with massive anger. The fighter dodged easily and shot a ki blast at it's legs just strong enough to weaken the monter's legs and have it fall on the ground.
MarineCorps

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 11:47:02 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Shyruni followed suit with another blast, and with a loud roar the dino fell forwards. 

"Alrighty, let's get some rations before we head off again." Shyruni said, walking towards the dino's tail.  But as he was walking over, he suddenly heard multiple roars coming from the same area Rexie came from.  Suddenly a group of dinos just like Rexie charged forward, and before Shyruni and Tofu knew what was going on they quickly surrounded the two. 

"Uh...I assume this is his family?" Shyruni said, glancing at Tofu.  "You never mentioned a family!"

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 03:21:50 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
"Well, I didn't actually know Rexie had a family..."

Tofu was starting to worry. Rexie was an easy dinosaur to beat for sure but having so many at the same time might actually be a problem. Tofu could easily fly away, being able to sustain the flight for a few minutes. That time should be enough to get away but Shyruni couldn't fly so he concluded they had to fight.

After looking at them with more detail, he noticed some of them had chopped off tails too but most of their tails were only missing a tiny bit, compared to Rexie's. Tofu had been fighting against different dinosaurs all along and he had though all of them were the same one!

He then stood behind Shyruni, back-to-back and looked at his friend over the shoulder.

"Got any plans?"
MarineCorps

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Shyruni closed his eyes and quickly kicked his brain into overdrive.  Obviously running was risky as they were completely surrounded, they would not be able to run far, and chances are these creatures could move faster.  Up was a possibility, but he couldn't fly at all, and Tofu could only fly short distances, the creatures would eventually catch up.  And obviously there wasn't anything bel...wait.

It suddenly came to Shyruni that the weight of the ground seemed a lot less than usual.  Or rather, he was heavier on the ground.  Why was that?  Moving slowly as not to attract the dino' attention, he laid on the ground and put his ear spot against it.  He could faintly hear noises below.  An underground cave? 

"I know we've only hung out about twice so far bro, but do you trust me yet?" Shyruni asked, charging energy into one of his fists.