* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: super saiyan vs legendary super saiyan  (Read 4497 times)

super saiyan vs legendary super saiyan
« on: July 04, 2015, 11:46:27 AM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Unbreakable will of determination
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
i brought up this discussion because i have been thinking about how strong the level of super saiyan compared to legendary super saiyan because now that there are god transformations for a a regular super saiyan i wonder how strong legendary super saiyan is at a god level.so feel free to tell me your view on this

expect the unexpected

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 11:58:50 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Thankfully this is NEVER going to happen, but if you want explanation...

The transformations themselves aren't what determines who is stronger. It's the person who uses them and how much training they have gone through. If Broli, the current/only LSSJ, achieved this level of power I don't think it would close the gap that Goku and Vegeta have reached. Why? Because Broli, from what we've seen, never trains. He's a lot like Freeza with his Ultimate Evolution form. He relies solely on raw power and would never bother to train himself to better control that power, which would come back to bite him on the ass.

So basically by default a LSSJ God Form would beat SSJ God Form, but Broli wouldn't beat Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis, and Freeza with his Ultimate Evolution form. Of course as I said this is never going to happen. God Form Goku even lampshades this to Broli in Xenoverse.

God Form Goku: I have achieved a level you'll never be able to reach. (or something along those lines)

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 12:00:45 PM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Man.. That would take Power level to Whole 'Nother Level (?

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 12:03:00 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Man.. That would take Power level to Whole 'Nother Level (?
TeamFourStar was actually debating about Dumplin's power level in their latest Xenoverse Let's Play...or if they can even measure his power level considering he's a Demon God. XD

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 12:30:36 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
the things is that out of every single villian in the dragonball series nobody can single handedly kill broly by with their own power because if you think about  how broly actually died it took 3 kamehamehas just o do it and the reason why i say actually because in the first he didnt die even after goku got the power all the others and everybody jumping him at once

expect the unexpected

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
the things is that out of every single villian in the dragonball series nobody can single handedly kill broly by with their own power because if you think about  how broly actually died it took 3 kamehamehas just o do it and the reason why i say actually because in the first he didnt die even after goku got the power all the others and everybody jumping him at once
So you basically made this thread to promote your love for Broli...great.

Anyway, here's something to ask yourself: how would Broli do against SSJ2 Goku? SSJ3 Goku? SSGod Goku? That family Kame consisted of a rusty SSJ(2?) Gohan, a young SSJ Goten, and a dead SSJ Goku. Not exactly the best combination. Now try replacing them with SSJ3 Goku, Ultimate Gohan, and SSJ3 Gotenks. Broli would never have stood a chance. Not only that, but as I quoted Goku Broli has absolutely no chance of reaching God level, and SSGSS Goku/Vegeta would wipe the floor with Heroes SSJ4 Broli.

Seriously, Broli has not once trained. He got stronger through a Zenkai boost and an evil, magical Dragon. The guy is an overrated, broken version of Freeza. At least Freeza realized that he needed to train to close the gap with Goku. Broli isn't smart enough to even bother controlling his own sanity let alone his power.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 01:47:55 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
I jus twanna say, i naughtyword hate broly fan boys in there eyes broly can defeat ssgssj vegito
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 01:56:06 PM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest
LSSJ is like a Super Saiyan 2 full power, this means that the LSSJ is not near to SSJ3. This also means that Broly couldn't beat the Buus, none of them.

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 02:16:07 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
No i didnt promote this thread for my love broly which i dont have im just curious of which transformation of these 2 would be best at  gods level thats all i just used that example showing that how strong a user or broly would be if he had achived it.im just curious thats all

but i do see your point in that broly would lose to anybody of saiyan race or hybreed saiyan

So yea i dont have love for broly just out of curiosity really

and also thanks for your opinions
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:34:53 PM by SkyHero20, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

expect the unexpected

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 02:54:22 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
So basically by default a LSSJ God Form would beat SSJ God Form, but Broli wouldn't beat Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis, and Freeza with his Ultimate Evolution form. Of course as I said this is never going to happen.
lolwat. If Frieza trained for only 4 months, and can defeat SSG Goku (Not exactly sure if he defeated him, or if they were around the same strength) What makes you think Broly couldn't defeat Goku by training? His potential is limitless
@BlazingBarrager
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 03:17:06 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
lolwat. If Frieza trained for only 4 months, and can defeat SSG Goku (Not exactly sure if he defeated him, or if they were around the same strength) What makes you think Broly couldn't defeat Goku by training? His potential is limitless
@BlazingBarrager

There's nothing that suggests Broly has limitless potential beyond what any other Saiyajin can achieve, and simply put...
Broly is a frickin' moron. He would never train. He may have power, but he has no brain power.
By the time he popped back up in the 10th movie, what was the entirety of his thought process? "KAKAROTO!! KAKAROTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

It's pretty much shown that he has no self control, and that pretty much everything he does is done on instinct.
And as for the "unlimited potential" thing... have you forgotten that Goku and Vegeta have that, too?

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 05:29:17 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Nia i see you have a good point on the the brain power i guess it really does depend on the user

because then you can be able to use the power in different ways

and sorry everybody if this turned out to be an argument im  not sure it has but just in case i apologize i was just curious of how power these transformations are at a gods level or rather which is best
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:34:03 PM by SkyHero20, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

expect the unexpected

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2015, 01:20:40 AM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • PAIN Makes you Stronger......
if broly had control over his sanity the he would be unstoppable i think he said in the legendary super saiyan movie that his power was growing constantly but don't exactly know.......if not then he is getting his asskicked again
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 01:25:14 AM by brolylss20 »

My First sig........

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 01:35:39 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
There's nothing that suggests Broly has limitless potential beyond what any other Saiyajin can achieve, and simply put...
Broly is a frickin' moron. He would never train. He may have power, but he has no brain power.
By the time he popped back up in the 10th movie, what was the entirety of his thought process? "KAKAROTO!! KAKAROTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

It's pretty much shown that he has no self control, and that pretty much everything he does is done on instinct.
And as for the "unlimited potential" thing... have you forgotten that Goku and Vegeta have that, too?
When I say that, I mean like he gets stronger without even training, imagine him training like Goku. How strong do you think he'll be? I think Beerus would fear him. Also, Broly is dumb. I know he wouldn't train, but if he did

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 01:40:46 AM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
also i just found out the difference between legendary and regular super saiyan that legendary has endless supply of energy but regular has limited. legendary super saiyan is closer to super saiyan 3 with ultra-class speed.
This site contains the difference http://ben187.deviantart.com/journal/Whats-the-difference-between-LSSJ-and-SSJ-230842687

My First sig........

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 02:12:23 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
also i just found out the difference between legendary and regular super saiyan that legendary has endless supply of energy but regular has limited. legendary super saiyan is closer to super saiyan 3 with ultra-class speed.
This site contains the difference http://ben187.deviantart.com/journal/Whats-the-difference-between-LSSJ-and-SSJ-230842687

An awful lot of that comes off as mere conjecture. Also, seeing as how Toriyama only offered limited input on the original 13 movies, I have to show my doubts that he wrote anything on an "extended universe" guide, seeing as how he states that he's part of the audience for the movies (for the most part).
To the best of my knowledge, the only thing Toriyama did for the movie was design the character.

Seeing also that he never fights anything above SSJ1 in the movies (except the possibility that Gohan, who may or may not have been SSJ2 in the 10th movie), and he keeps getting defeated... you have to wonder. For that matter, during the second battle, we don't even know if that was actually Goku who was there, or if it was just a vision of him.
Hell, in his third appearance, he was genetically rebuilt and still lost to Goten, Trunks... and KURIRIN. Moreover, at the end of the 11th movie, Kaiosama sends Goku and Paikuhan to stop Broly in hell, by themselves. Paikuhan would have been roughly SSJ2 levels (seeing as how he beat Cell), and Goku... by the anime's logic, was stronger than Paikuhan at that point despite only having revealed SSJ1.

There's also a solid caveat that nobody brought up. The so-called "Legendary" form seems to trigger just for the hell of it, while the one that Goku and the others use is powered by rage. We've already seen that a normal SSJ can temporarily surpass SSJ3 and even Beerus' power when completely enraged, while Broly, who is always pissed off at nothing, does not seem to benefit from this.

Perhaps the most important thing, however, is the simple fact that Broly is non-canon, and that the form Goku and the others use is referred to as The Legendary Super-Saiyajin in the source material. Even in the new movie, Vegeta reportedly calls the form the Legendary Super-Saiyajin.

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 02:21:31 AM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
An awful lot of that comes off as mere conjecture. Also, seeing as how Toriyama only offered limited input on the original 13 movies, I have to show my doubts that he wrote anything on an "extended universe" guide, seeing as how he states that he's part of the audience for the movies (for the most part).
To the best of my knowledge, the only thing Toriyama did for the movie was design the character.

Seeing also that he never fights anything above SSJ1 in the movies (except the possibility that Gohan, who may or may not have been SSJ2 in the 10th movie), and he keeps getting defeated... you have to wonder. For that matter, during the second battle, we don't even know if that was actually Goku who was there, or if it was just a vision of him.
Hell, in his third appearance, he was genetically rebuilt and still lost to Goten, Trunks... and KURIRIN. Moreover, at the end of the 11th movie, Kaiosama sends Goku and Paikuhan to stop Broly in hell, by themselves. Paikuhan would have been roughly SSJ2 levels (seeing as how he beat Cell), and Goku... by the anime's logic, was stronger than Paikuhan at that point despite only having revealed SSJ1.

There's also a solid caveat that nobody brought up. The so-called "Legendary" form seems to trigger just for the hell of it, while the one that Goku and the others use is powered by rage. We've already seen that a normal SSJ can temporarily surpass SSJ3 and even Beerus' power when completely enraged, while Broly, who is always pissed off at nothing, does not seem to benefit from this.

Perhaps the most important thing, however, is the simple fact that Broly is non-canon, and that the form Goku and the others use is referred to as The Legendary Super-Saiyajin in the source material. Even in the new movie, Vegeta reportedly calls the form the Legendary Super-Saiyajin.
ya it has been very much confusing sometime gokus the legendary super saiyan sometime broly and even vegeta and gohan Toriyama should have explained it a little bit more......and @Nia i noticed that your xenoverse character and my character has same hair
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:25:30 AM by brolylss20 »

My First sig........

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 02:25:59 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
@Nia You do realize no one actually fairly defeated Broly? Also Bio Broly is weaker than Broly

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 02:32:12 AM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Bio Broly is weaker than Broly
This one is correct

My First sig........

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 02:42:45 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
@Nia You do realize no one actually fairly defeated Broly? Also Bio Broly is weaker than Broly

Um... where is it implied that Bio-Broly is weaker than the original? I seem to remember Goten and Trunks suggesting that he was exactly the same in terms of power and speed as before. Granted, it's been a while since I last watched that movie...

And you do also realize that... again... none of the characters were depicted as using anything more than SSJ1 except for MAYBE (it's never been confirmed to the best of my knowledge) Gohan, right?
Keep in mind, by the time Broly appeared the second time, Goku wasn't around, and the only time he showed up for a fight, he was SSJ1... and we don't even know if it was really him.
More importantly, at the end of the 11th movie, Goku was so not bothered by Broly that he went right back to eating.

When he first appeared, Broly was a major threat, sure. But I'm pretty certain that by the time the Buu arc came around, Goku could have easily laid waste to the guy. You'll notice those movies also don't bring Vegeta into the mix, either. Maybe it's because either of them could have easily defeated Broly?
Given that Goku and Vegeta suggest they could easily beat Dabura who was around Cell's power, and at the time Goku didn't show that he had SSJ2 and Vegeta definitely hadn't exceeded SSJ, it's pretty clear they'd advanced by a wide margin... which is probably why they weren't used in those movies directly.

For that matter, did Gohan even state that Broly got a Zenkai boost in the 10th movie? He was very near death after Goku punched a whole through him, and then he recovered. There's nothing that outright states that he got more powerful after movie 8, so there's also nothing that states that his power constantly increases. It does seem to increase as he fights, but that's true of all Saiyajin.

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 02:45:37 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
Um... where is it implied that Bio-Broly is weaker than the original? I seem to remember Goten and Trunks suggesting that he was exactly the same in terms of power and speed as before.

And how could Gotenks and Trunks know how strong original broly was? They didn't fight with original Broly.

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 02:52:03 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
And how could Gotenks and Trunks know how strong original broly was? They didn't fight with original Broly.

Yeah, they did. They fought him in the 10th movie.

Remember? Goten, Trunks, and Videl came across him.

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 03:00:15 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
Yeah, they did. They fought him in the 10th movie.

Remember? Goten, Trunks, and Videl came across him.

I still don't remember .__. have to watch the movie again

Anyway, back in topic, I think legendary ssj is a little bit stronger than ssj2

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 03:30:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
I still don't remember .__. have to watch the movie again

Anyway, back in topic, I think legendary ssj is a little bit stronger than ssj2
Hardly. No one has really fought Broli as a SSJ2 except for the possibility of Gohan, though to his credit he was rusty from not training. Either way, it's not the form that determines who is stronger. It's the user. Goku and Vegeta could easily fight on par with LSSJ Broli in their regular SSJ form by the time Buu was defeated. SSJ2 would give them the edge, and, in Goku's case, SSJ3 would just be overkill. Broli never trains and is far too stupid to even bother thinking about it or fighting better for that matter. He can't even rely on LSSJ's ki increase ability because his body can only handle so much before he's forced to stabilize it (as shown in his first movie). So yeah, by the time the Buu saga ends and even before Super takes place Broli would have become more of nuisance than anything. Hell at that point Goku and Vegeta would just let Gotenks deal with Broli. XD

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 03:59:11 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Um... where is it implied that Bio-Broly is weaker than the original? I seem to remember Goten and Trunks suggesting that he was exactly the same in terms of power and speed as before. Granted, it's been a while since I last watched that movie...
Okay, you really think Gotten and Trunks can beat Broly? I'm 99% sure Goten and Trunks beat Bio Broly, that's a disgrace to Broly. He can obviously beat them easily.

When he first appeared, Broly was a major threat, sure. But I'm pretty certain that by the time the Buu arc came around, Goku could have easily laid waste to the guy. You'll notice those movies also don't bring Vegeta into the mix, either. Maybe it's because either of them could have easily defeated Broly?
Of course, Broly hasn't fought for awhile. His power isn't changing much, but if he was training he would be able to stomp them.

For that matter, did Gohan even state that Broly got a Zenkai boost in the 10th movie? He was very near death after Goku punched a whole through him, and then he recovered. There's nothing that outright states that he got more powerful after movie 8, so there's also nothing that states that his power constantly increases. It does seem to increase as he fights, but that's true of all Saiyajin.
That's just WIS. He should've been more powerful

Hardly. No one has really fought Broli as a SSJ2 except for the possibility of Gohan, though to his credit he was rusty from not training.
To be fair, IIRC, Broly was frozen for 7 years