[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • Yesterday at 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • Yesterday at 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: Playing DBOG and ever more support for DBOR  (Read 8160 times)

Playing DBOG and ever more support for DBOR
« on: June 25, 2015, 05:56:16 PM »

Offline Lycan212

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone I am currently well I was playing DBOG, and boy oh boy after playing that I am fully supporting DBOR. For starters for the people who played the Taiwan and all the other original servers, more power to you brother's and sister's how in the blue dragonballs did you understand anything, and where the heck to go!?!?!?!!?!??! First off thank-you!!!!!!!!! DBOR team for making this in English!!!!!!! As well as other languages, that alone will get countless people from DBOG to come over, for casual gamer's we need English!!!!! LMAO, or whatever native language a casual gamer goes by. The American server has been down for like the entire time now, so I decided in the beginning the EU is good enough, if I have any problems I can ask a possible person living in England. SO I go in thinking the game is gonna be in English, and if I have any problems I will ask someone I could understand. Oh the horror........ first off nothing against Spanish, it's a very nice language I just don't speak it. So anyways the game is in Japanese, and I try to find someone that speaks in English thinking to myself I did something wrong and put the wrong language in or something, well let's just say I never knew how popular DBZ was in Spanish speaking countries O.O; I couldn't understand anyone. So after lvl2 I quit, and DBOR take as much as you need!!!!!! For all the casual gamer's out there take it from me DBOR is the way to go and thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 06:35:43 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
What a good guy. Salute

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 08:18:48 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 08:26:03 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Hello everyone I am currently well I was playing DBOG, and boy oh boy after playing that I am fully supporting DBOR. For starters for the people who played the Taiwan and all the other original servers, more power to you brother's and sister's how in the blue dragonballs did you understand anything, and where the heck to go!?!?!?!!?!??! First off thank-you!!!!!!!!! DBOR team for making this in English!!!!!!! As well as other languages, that alone will get countless people from DBOG to come over, for casual gamer's we need English!!!!! LMAO, or whatever native language a casual gamer goes by. The American server has been down for like the entire time now, so I decided in the beginning the EU is good enough, if I have any problems I can ask a possible person living in England. SO I go in thinking the game is gonna be in English, and if I have any problems I will ask someone I could understand. Oh the horror........ first off nothing against Spanish, it's a very nice language I just don't speak it. So anyways the game is in Japanese, and I try to find someone that speaks in English thinking to myself I did something wrong and put the wrong language in or something, well let's just say I never knew how popular DBZ was in Spanish speaking countries O.O; I couldn't understand anyone. So after lvl2 I quit, and DBOR take as much as you need!!!!!! For all the casual gamer's out there take it from me DBOR is the way to go and thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really isn't that hard to understand when you get the hang of it. Back in the day when KR first opened and it was new to everyone was the biggest challenge with the learning curve. By the time Taiwan version was out most of us had a pretty good grip on what was what in game. It's pretty simple game play so you pick up everything quick lol. But I think you should continue to support both projects until the time that a server is out for both then obviously make your decision on which would be best.

Also I keep trying to tell people that the amount of Portuguese/Spanish speaking players is going to be big af but nobody listens lol

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 11:37:11 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
it wasnt hard to play even without a patch so long as you knew the first quest was a scouter quest lol, yea most people in the old dbo were spanish anyway it seemed to me like 30% english, 50 % spanish 20% taiwan imo haha, it wasnt hard to communicate though as if they wanted to do a dungeon with you you all had the same quest and knew what to do anyway

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 12:12:38 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
My only problem with DBOG is that they released popo expensives popo packs that will give you an advantage at the release of their server (well cash shop basically) yet many of their players denies that it is a cash shop server, well popo's sake if a server that isn't even close to being released already made over 5k from their cash shop how is it not a cash shop server ?

Now obviously some people would be happy to cash shop, i mean, gotta please & help the noobs :)

Ain't it funny in a way, it seems like they've a lot of cashers already, does that make my olddddddddd theory true ? (DBOR will be played by real players, DBOG by leftovers, noobs).

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 01:10:19 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Also I keep trying to tell people that the amount of Portuguese/Spanish speaking players is going to be big af but nobody listens lol

Oi! Got a problem with us? :biggreen:
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 01:13:18 AM »
    • View Profile
As soon as I heard that DBOR was being fully translated to other languages (English included) I knew I would play this. Sure it will take time, best things in life are worth waiting for. And I do very much look foward to playing again, and being able to actually enjoy the game, due to a lack of understanding of other languages (my own fault) I wasn't able to fully enjoy DBO as it was before.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 01:28:36 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
My native language is spanish and even I know how annoying it is to find only/80% spanish speakers on a server such as Europe, where you'd expect to have mostly english people. It gets quite annoying. It's like... why are you even here if you can't speak english? Can't you go away please? Haha.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 03:29:15 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
I played in the first DBOG alpha. Then randomly a few days ago my antivirus popped up out of nowhere, saying that DBOG had a trojan virus. It specifically stated what kind it was but I deleted it so I can't remember.

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 03:30:19 AM »

Offline pometa

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
In the XXI century it is rare to see someone who likes online games dominate only one language.

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 03:52:19 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Spanish Force!

Well mate, no big deal, you could just click around and follow red thing in map.

That is why in DBOR need to be rule for DBOR Closed Beta test.
1. You need to know to type and understand english
2. If you speak on spanish you will be banned hahah jk
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 04:14:13 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
My native language is spanish and even I know how annoying it is to find only/80% spanish speakers on a server such as Europe, where you'd expect to have mostly english people. It gets quite annoying. It's like... why are you even here if you can't speak english? Can't you go away please? Haha.

Yeah, I actually agree with you. I just wanted to make the joke. I personally don't even like speaking spanish in games or anything online. I only speak spanish if the other person does so too, otherwise, I'd speak english.

I also read books in english. I still like spanish more but since it's the language I speak daily, I like using a different one when possible, since I like languages in general.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 04:31:57 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
I played in the first DBOG alpha. Then randomly a few days ago my antivirus popped up out of nowhere, saying that DBOG had a trojan virus. It specifically stated what kind it was but I deleted it so I can't remember.

From what i've seen that apparently normal over there.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 04:39:18 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master

+ 1 for DBOR?

Language is a big issue when it comes to DBOG, from what I have heard. Hard to get people to translate.
DBOG would be an issue for me, but i've gotten past it.
I prefer my games in English, hence when I rarely import games. I will only import a game if I really want it, and it's exclusive.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 04:41:20 AM »

Offline Saro

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 1
    • View Profile
I understand your pain man, took me a good 10-20 minutes to figure out HOW TO DO THE FIRST QUEST for Humans. It was so painful. Soon I got the hang of it and played more. Game was surprisingly easy when you understand the perspective of what to do.

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 05:38:25 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
From what i've seen that apparently normal over there.

@Luke[Dumke] really? What did you see?

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 05:46:46 AM »
    • View Profile
    • http://dborevelations.com/main/
  • christian
  • I am a: Martial Artist
yo entre pero mucho lang no se podia atakar y nada prefiero jugar al taiwan si es asi :vomit:
christianB

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 06:42:07 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW

Lol of course not I love my Portuguese friends. Just saying cuz people are always under the impression the Europeans far outnumber Spanish players, or Americans far outnumber Spanish/Portugese players. And throughout my time in DBO over the years that's usually never been the case.

Not just that but based of site analytics you can see Brazil far out numbers most countries in terms of giving DBO whatever server traffic. English could be the dominant language on servers but most Americans and Europeans quit cuz they get bored lol

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 06:54:48 AM »

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Take away TLQ from DBO and it's going to be another  generic MMORPG like every other out there (WoW...).If you played the game before you would know that big role in the gameplay goes to charging,dashing,guarding.Without these elements in the game it simply isnt a DBO game,that is how i felt while playing first 5 min of alpha so i deleted the game and whole sht they were feeding community with DC and Other issues like not being able to adjust number of slot's on a server talking about how immature their work is.

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 07:42:43 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dodongos ate my baby! Q.Q
What's the difference between the DBOG and DBOR projects? I hear DBOG's servers got DDoS'd or sommat
God and the pigeons are one!
Trust the Pigeon!

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 07:47:04 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
What's the difference between the DBOG and DBOR projects? I hear DBOG's servers got DDoS'd or sommat
I don't know any details on the differences, but the DDoS wasn't real, it was the fans freaking out about the servers messing up and them disconnecting all the time.

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 07:49:03 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dodongos ate my baby! Q.Q
the servers messing up and them disconnecting all the time.

So, just like DBO taiwanese ver.? Jajaja  ;D
God and the pigeons are one!
Trust the Pigeon!

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 07:49:20 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
I think the word DDoS is being miss used by some people. It was cleared by a user which I can't remember the name that the word DDoS is being miss interpreted.
The solely fact that so many players were trying to log in at once on their server which clearly can't handle so many, is a DDoS.

DDoS doesn't have to mean someone is attacking somehow your server.
I don't know who claims that they are being DDoS'ed but it's clear that that/those people don't really know what they are talking about or are just trying to put excuses.
I don't even know much of the matter my self, this was just after some rough search on google and information.

We are just 2 projects who aim to bring back the game DBO, however each team is going by different means and may not have the same things in mind. That's all, otherwise we would team up.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 07:50:37 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
The servers dont go blank for me anymorr and they work perfectly for me, though it does disconnect sometimes. But I cant really get a master class or an adult quest, I cant even go in time rifts so I dont waste my time playing
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/