* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Real Kamehameha's (aka: new skills for old classes... kinda)  (Read 3821 times)

Real Kamehameha's (aka: new skills for old classes... kinda)
« on: January 18, 2014, 12:01:35 AM »

Offline chardude

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr: chardude
  • COME AT ME BRO!!!
Hey guys, chardude here from DBO HK and TW. Most of you know me, most of you hated me, no idea why.

I was watching the DBO Budokai trailer. you know, the one with the fighter and the nemekian going AT IT. (fricking love that trailer) But as i watched it i saw a number of things. they where using skills not in game... and that got me thinking... we need more skills! so here's a list of some moves that i think could be put in along with what was already in the game with out completely braking it

Spoiler for Hidden:
1. The rasangon type move. while it doesn't look very strong, it looked really cool. if implemented it could work like Kidney shot fused with head but, but it would be in the energy tree, maybe as a move for starter spiritualist. Or maybe a move for Fighters to get in close with opponents that keep there distance. though, if used for the second one, it shouldn't stun. Just do a good amount of damage, but not enough to one shot down any one, or even get 25% of the health down.

2. MY GOD THAT KAMEHAMEHA!! (fan-gasms). okay, sorry it was just... i still get chills when i watch this trailer. But, what im trying to say is, that guy was a MA (im guessing). yet that Kame was kind huge. now, i know what your saying. "chardude, it was a trailer, of course its not going to look like that!" to which i reply, "...why not?"  now, im not saying give MA super or giant kame. But a beam would be nice! take the kame that every human starts with and just make it a beam. maybe for Swordies replace there kame with a super kame, but have it be weaker then a turtles.

while im on the topic...

3. Galick Gun for Fighters. why fighters and not Every MA? because Fighters attacks (if i remember right) are more like Vegeta's. I would imagen it work like super kame, with a longer charge time. they jump up, Electric purple aura for say, 3-5 seconds. then BOOM! Galick Gun all up IN YOUR FACE HOLE!!! The move its self would drain most of a fighters EP if not all of it, for a single attack that does roughly the same damage as a Turtle super kame. and maybe in the higher levels a super galick gun! this taking 8-10 seconds to charge but your face would melt if it hit you!

4. Super Nemekian. now, every one goes. "If Humans get SSJ2, and Majins get Super buu (which btw is weaker then kidd buu) what do Nemekians get?" Uh... Super nemekian? The transformation would work like SSJ. the nemekains get a dark purple aura and there attack, speed, ep, def, dex, and even health go up. though health wouldnt go up much. this form would be weaker then Giant Nemekian, trading in speed for power. while GN can one shot almost anything, the SN would have a higher dodge rate and could do a lot of damage kinda fast.

5. Full Power/ Rage mode. this would be for every class. a skill like kaioken that add a "Full power" to your moves. making it do more damage, but adds a longer CD and EP drain from them. the form itself would add Defense, make the player WAY slower, and drain EP at the rate of Kaioken x2. maybe add some bulk to the character model as well.

5. GEKIDAMA!!! (aka: spirit bomb) the move its self could only be done in a party, takes... lets say 15 minutes to charge. and depending on how many people in the party there are, the stronger it will be. Ex: 1-2 people, its the little ball Krillin had. 3-4 people, a mid sized ball over head. 5 people (was the max back in the day) a nice sized energy ball over head. the move would have a CD of lets say... 2 or 3 hours, and it would take 50%-75% of the EP in the party. Maybe make it and instant agro vs bosses and mobs, meaning if you dont have a tank to stop them, GL using it.

6. Power Poll Extend! a simple move for fighters that would make the reach of there poll go up by lets say... 5m? maybe 10? and would last for 60-90 seconds.

7. ive seen every one saying that SSJ compared to Kok is weak. while i used, and loved, both in the game. i think they where right. The ep drain on SSJ was way to much for a normal MA to handle. (filthy casuals. [jk]) so, here's my proposal, add Skill level slots to it like Kaioken. make it more like the show, the more you train in it, the easier it is to hold. four slots. at 0/4 the bass level, EP drops as normal and your as strong as a normal SSJ back in the days of DBO. adding a skill point gets you a 25% boost, and so on and so on until you hit 4/4 in which you would have little to no EP drain, and be as strong as a nemekian. cause, lets face. if your not a crit fighter/ swordie. your as good as F***ED in Pvp. A max level SSJ would lower crit rate, but bring everything else up. meaning you wouldn't have a max lv ssj going around with crit gear murdering everything he sees.

TL:DR: List of skills and ideas, Rasangon type move. Kamehameha beams, not explosions. Galick Gun. Super Nemekian Transformation. Spirit Bomb. Full power!. Power Poll Extend!. add skill points to SSJ to make it better.[/color]
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 12:03:58 AM by chardude »

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 12:18:58 AM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ruler of the Divines and ya Step Mom
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Even though they probably wont add new skills i still think these skills in general are pretty cool
A Cool Guy Like Me   Deserves A Cool Sig

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 12:24:07 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I think some of the moves were specifically used for the intro or already exist within the game as an alteration. Also, no new transformations will be added (though the idea of adding SP to the existing forms is something I've been wanting for a while). As for Real Kamehameha...well Giant Kamehameha already covers that.

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 12:45:25 AM »

Offline Kiretto

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It's not a tumor.
  • I am a: Great Namek
Also, no new transformations will be added
This. I don't think we need any new transformation.

Super buu (which btw is weaker then kidd buu)
No he's not...

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 10:09:58 PM »

Offline chardude

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
  • COME AT ME BRO!!!
Well... the point of the topic was to provoke discussion, what skills you would like to see, even though you KNOW there almost no way that it could happen.
Its to show hype! To get YOU hyped! Must of us know what was in the vanilla game, sure. But why not think out side the box? out side the game? like this...

Multi Form attack. Or shadow clone jutsu to all you naruto fans. It would make an NPC clone of you, much like the ghost kamikazi and would attack with you. using basic skills like WFF or a stun. using this move would make you 1/2 as strong. halfing your health and Ki.

now, we both know that would never happen. but how FLIPPING awesome would it be if it did?? that's Hype!

in the old game it felt like when ever i just wanted to sit down and talk to some one, they would brush me off. it seemed like, if you warrant in the same guild, every one hated you. And i hate that! I really hope that doesn't transfer over to the new game.
I really hope GMs will keep watch and make sure every ones friends.

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 10:18:08 PM »

Offline GokuJr

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Great-Great-Grandson of Goku
The Name Of The Attack that you call rasengan is Raging Ball:D

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 10:50:27 PM »

Offline Grampa

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Ασχολήθηκες να το μεταφράσεις;πρόβλημα σου!
Well... the point of the topic was to provoke discussion, what skills you would like to see, even though you KNOW there almost no way that it could happen.
Its to show hype! To get YOU hyped! Must of us know what was in the vanilla game, sure. But why not think out side the box? out side the game? like this...

Multi Form attack. Or shadow clone jutsu to all you naruto fans. It would make an NPC clone of you, much like the ghost kamikazi and would attack with you. using basic skills like WFF or a stun. using this move would make you 1/2 as strong. halfing your health and Ki.

now, we both know that would never happen. but how FLIPPING awesome would it be if it did?? that's Hype!

That should be the first post under the title...

in the old game it felt like when ever i just wanted to sit down and talk to some one, they would brush me off. it seemed like, if you warrant in the same guild, every one hated you. And i hate that! I really hope that doesn't transfer over to the new game.

That was the drama that killed it...Before that,it was brlliant and super friendly...

I really hope GMs will keep watch and make sure every ones friends.

That aint a GM's work...

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 11:27:15 PM »

Offline darky204

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
  • The surgeon of death
I think it's okay dbo as this.
sorry the translation, is google translator

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 12:24:07 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Skills I would love to see.
Spoiler for Hidden:

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 12:47:28 AM »

Offline lightflair

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Pew pew pew pew~!
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
I believe the main prority is getting the game up as it was and then maybe start adding new skills and stuff, but not a bad idea adding skills that was in the trailer.

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 12:55:25 AM »

Offline Apollo

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 33 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Apollo DBO
  • There's no such thing as useless effort
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
i want a new skill called HIPERSUPERDUPERULTRAKAMEHAMEHA and with this we'll be able to destroy planets  ;D

Youtube Channel: Playing MGSV and Overwatch
Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS3 North America Champion:Razor16574 (A.K.A Sheridan)

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 01:47:45 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
@Your List

1. The rasengan move idc if it goes to spiritualist considering they get no stuns. BUT they do get Sleep, slow, defense debuff, etc.

2. No. Just no. MA aren't eng attackers. I don't see a point in giving sms a different kamehameha. But then again there are eng sms. But I don't like changing the animation and name of a move just for the sake of Super Kamehameha

3. Fighters can't go energy and shouldn't have galick gun end of story.

4. NO. Its non-canon and can just be the namekian in the opening's aura just powering up. Humans have under 1% saiyan blood and are barely able to reach ssj. You cannot ask shenron to turn you saiyan because that would be beyond his power. If he couldn't turn 18 back to a human, what makes you think he can turn you into a totally different race?

5. idc, but it has to be implemented to every class in the game/race to work.

6. NO! GOD NO! NO! NO! NOOOOO-

7. so your saying increase fighters range even more for over a minute? Not to mention the poles they use aren't the power pole.

8. Make ssj not a pain on MA and make it stronger than KoK then I will actually use it. Because it made no sense how it is weaker than KoK.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 01:52:37 AM by Tomlanji »

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2014, 09:56:18 AM »

Offline chardude

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
  • COME AT ME BRO!!!

No he's not...
yeah, kidd buu is stronger. im watching the fight with him and Goku and goku said, "Man! He's twice as strong as before! double strength, speed," Ect blahblahblah

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2014, 10:12:06 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
O.o i remember you lmao (Off topic i know)
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2014, 10:39:10 AM »
    • View Profile
  • legendary warrior
@Your List

1. The rasengan move idc if it goes to spiritualist considering they get no stuns. BUT they do get Sleep, slow, defense debuff, etc.

2. No. Just no. MA aren't eng attackers. I don't see a point in giving sms a different kamehameha. But then again there are eng sms. But I don't like changing the animation and name of a move just for the sake of Super Kamehameha

3. Fighters can't go energy and shouldn't have galick gun end of story.

4. NO. Its non-canon and can just be the namekian in the opening's aura just powering up. Humans have under 1% saiyan blood and are barely able to reach ssj. You cannot ask shenron to turn you saiyan because that would be beyond his power. If he couldn't turn 18 back to a human, what makes you think he can turn you into a totally different race?

5. idc, but it has to be implemented to every class in the game/race to work.

6. NO! GOD NO! NO! NO! NOOOOO-

7. so your saying increase fighters range even more for over a minute? Not to mention the poles they use aren't the power pole.

8. Make ssj not a pain on MA and make it stronger than KoK then I will actually use it. Because it made no sense how it is weaker than KoK.
yeah it did make no sense that kok was stronger...maby they should change that.  ;D

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 09:03:44 AM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 6
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
yeah it did make no sense that kok was stronger...maby they should change that.  ;D
trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 09:18:37 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That no comes flying in to the rescue
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 09:21:40 AM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 6
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
That no comes flying in to the rescue
wtf?                 .