* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: How come America sucks so much?  (Read 10045 times)

How come America sucks so much?
« on: June 08, 2015, 01:59:47 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Just try and get on my level. I dare you.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Here's a debate about America sucking ass. Sendoku, post your thoughts in this thread and leave my precious virgin thread alone please (fyi, I also agree america is a shit country)

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 02:43:31 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian

As an American, I can't honestly think of anywhere else on Earth I'd want to live. America's major faults are in its government if you ask me, not its people or its culture, and it's the actions of that government that weigh so heavily on the minds of people who aren't from America. The people are comparably prosperous to many other nations, including developed ones, the cultures is a wonderful melting pot of different ideas, and have you seen our great outdoors?

The grass is always greener on the other side, Crane.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 02:49:19 PM »
    • View Profile
As an American, I can't honestly think of anywhere else on Earth I'd want to live.

Ofc you can't, you're a woman. America is definitely the best place for people of the female gender to live, no doubt about it.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 02:53:16 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Ofc you can't, you're a woman. America is definitely the best place for people of the female gender to live, no doubt about it.

The hell does my sex have to do with this? Women have equal rights and opportunities in most of the western world. The countries I can think of where I would be at a societal disadvantage for being a woman aren't the kinds of countries I think anyone from this country, male or female, would want to live in.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 02:56:55 PM »
    • View Profile
The hell does my sex have to do with this? Women have equal rights and opportunities in most of the western world.

Equal rights, my ass. More like "Extra Special Triple Deluxe rights with 2 cherries on top"

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 02:57:32 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
How come australia sucks so much?
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 03:00:56 PM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter

Are you sure about the women part?

Anyways.

America sucks naughtyword. All hail Canada.

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 03:02:25 PM »
    • View Profile
Are you sure about the women part?

150% sure.

How come australia sucks so much?

Australia is pretty damned bad too

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 03:03:46 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I can even tame lightning!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I take offense  MURICA" FOOK YEAH!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 03:04:33 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin

As an American, I can't honestly think of anywhere else on Earth I'd want to live. America's major faults are in its government if you ask me, not its people or its culture, and it's the actions of that government that weigh so heavily on the minds of people who aren't from America. The people are comparably prosperous to many other nations, including developed ones, the cultures is a wonderful melting pot of different ideas, and have you seen our great outdoors?

The grass is always greener on the other side, Crane.

Finally, another person who isn't focused on badmouthing us!!! T.T

In all seriousness, while I understand why some Americans don't like it here, I always feel like their complaints are usually pretty minor.  About things like gas costing too much, government issues, stuff like that when in other countries some people literally have to work a lot or they will die of hunger.   Feel free to dislike the way certain things are here, but there is CERTAINLY much worse, so be grateful for the freedoms we have here. 
We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »
    • View Profile
be grateful for the freedoms we have here.

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 03:08:28 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile

Shyruni: Makes detailed explanatory post.

Crane: Picks out very specific part of sentence and makes fun of it. :P

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 03:08:43 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I can even tame lightning!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I Don't think America is a bad place I don't really care about the Governenment stuff or anything it's cool over here

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 03:15:20 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Equal rights, my ass. More like "Extra Special Triple Deluxe rights with 2 cherries on top"

It's worse in many European countries, though. I don't get special treatment because of my sex, and if someone tries to give it to me, I damn well deny it because I hate being treated like that. If you're talking about things like women not having to register for the draft, that's because it's awfully stupid to have your military comprised largely of women, since most of us aren't suited to active combat since we're physically weaker. If you're talking about things like lighter prison sentences, I'd just like to point out that's generally the norm, because there's still a cultural stigma that women can't do anything wrong in a lot of societies, not just western ones.

I don't agree with the way women are treated in our society because it coddles us too much. I don't ask for it. Don't lump me in with the human garbage who think that they deserve special treatment for having boobs. Men and women alike should be defined by their character, not something as trivial as what's in their pants.

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 03:18:45 PM »
    • View Profile
^Lol, you just proved my point perfectly.

Finally I hsave an excuse to post this:

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 03:21:18 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Here's a debate about America sucking ass. Sendoku, post your thoughts in this thread and leave my precious virgin thread alone please (fyi, I also agree america is a shit country)

Dude, what you have in USA is glory... At least if you compare it to my country of origin, Venezuela. I can't understand why American's complain so much about their country when millions of other people from all around the world would do anything to live there.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 03:22:37 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
It's not America that sucks. It's the world.

If anything, at least at the time being, America still sucks less than most of the rest of the world.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 03:25:34 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Dude, what you have in USA is glory... At least if you compare it to my country of origin, Venezuela. I can't understand why American's complain so much about their country when millions of other people from all around the world would do anything to live there.

That's exactly what I don't understand!  Every time someone complains about living in America, it always seems so small to me.  Yes, we have issues here, what country doesn't?  But when the height of your frustration is a favored gender, that's gotta be REALLY insulting to some other countries.  The fact that I don't have to wake up every morning afraid of being shot the second I go out the door or that I'm gonna starve the next morning is a true blessing.

YES America has problems.  But that doesn't mean you can necessarily claim that it sucks here. 

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 03:26:40 PM »
    • View Profile

Jesus friggin Christ man, you know how to push buttons xD. Lemme just tell you this: things are not how they seem on the surface in america" K?

If you're a man, you're pretty much in a position where you can be abused, tortured, mutilated, w/e by any woman if she just has a whim to do so, and all you can do is stand by and watch (the government certainly won't help you out)

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 03:29:34 PM »

Offline keredvin

• Global Moderator
  • 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 40 / 0
    • View Profile
  • DBOR Moderator
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
America is a first world country. It is very desirable place to live. As is England (Where I'm looking to move to within the next year) and Australia. These countries/continents are established as world powers and I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to live in these types of countries.

I spent 6 weeks in Africa for one of my teaching practicums 5 years ago and I can tell you first hand, all the naughtyword that you may think come out of America/England/Australia/Canada etc, is nothing compared to South Africa.

Thank your lucky stars you live in a country that gives you a fair go, if you are willing to work hard.
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite part of the internet".

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Jesus friggin Christ man, you know how to push buttons xD. Lemme just tell you this: things are not how they seem on the surface in america" K?

If you're a man, you're pretty much in a position where you can be abused, tortured, mutilated, w/e by any woman if she just has a whim to do so, and all you can do is stand by and watch (the government certainly won't help you out)

Or... you're just a drama queen who tries pretends to be too much of a victim.
Yes, America has a lot of issues, but no more so than anywhere else.

Besides, by that train of thought, you can do whatever you want based on a whim, as you're more of a woman than any female on this site.

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 03:34:26 PM »
    • View Profile
Besides, by that train of thought, you can do whatever you want based on a whim, as you're more of a woman than any female on this site.

Hardly. I wish I was a woman. That way I could reap the benefits this country offers them.

.....Actually, I wish I was a cute loli. I think that would be one of my greatest wishes come true *q*

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit

Crane, in Venezuela you can't buy food... Even if you're rich, there's no meat in the market.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2015, 03:36:26 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Hardly. I wish I was a woman. That way I could reap the benefits this country offers them.

You certainly complain like the ones you so frequently describe.

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2015, 03:38:32 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus

Americans complain because many of them have never experienced life outside of their country and therefore believe that other nations have it better than them when they have no personal understanding of the matters at hand.

But when the height of your frustration is a favored gender, that's gotta be REALLY insulting to some other countries.

I just want to disagree on this and point out that discrimination is a serious issue, regardless of whether it's men or women being discriminated against, or discrimination based on things like social class, religion, or ethnic group. It's a major factor in what makes a lot of countries terrible places to live, at least for the "have nots". Just the principle I disagree with, not what Crane's saying in particular.

You are incredibly paranoid about women. Did you know that most people won't abuse, torture, or mutilate you, and that the handful of people who would are often sociopaths? To compare that to the corruption in government in Venezuela and their current position as a nation is probably the stupidest thing I've heard in this vein off of Tumblr. You are literally the Bizarro universe version of social justice warrior, completely ignorant to the plights of other parts of the globe and focused on problems that affect only a small minority of people. I'm not saying the way the law treats women is just, but you need to get your head out of your ass with this paranoia. Most people are not violent criminals, and that's why it's not as big a problem as you frame it to be.