You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:
  • September 13, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
    MarineCorps FTW. DOWN WITH THE TSAR!!!!
  • September 13, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
    yeaaa, no...i'm here. So taking over is against human nature....
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:31 AM
    WE TOOK OVER
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
    WE DID IT GUYS
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
    >MarineCorps is the majority of active English forum memberes
  • September 13, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
    [link] Guys I think we should perma-ban Tofu :/
  • September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
    And then Half-Life 3 will release! That's why Kim Jong Un is in that picture you linked!
  • September 10, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
    it's all real...Trump will start nuclear war with north korea which will make other nations go crazy too. After everything is over, that panem sh*t will happen to us xD
  • September 10, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
    if you mix that with the latest "fashion" from the Paris Fashion week you get that Panem style from Hunger Games
  • September 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
    have y'all seen that wavy eyebrow trend?

Topic: who here thinks aliens are real  (Read 4029 times)

who here thinks aliens are real
« on: June 06, 2015, 10:59:50 AM »
    • View Profile
  • live life, train hard, kick ass
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I think extra terrestrial beings/ufos are real
...and whose says SAIYANS aren't BADASS!!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 11:16:58 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I can even tame lightning!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
STOP MAKIN SO MANY THREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDSSSSSSSS

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 11:24:41 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Be your unique color. I'm being mine.
  • I am a: Human
UFOs are undeniably real. It stands for Unidentified Flying Object. Everything flying in the sky that we don't have a name for or we don't know what it is is a UFO. People think that UFOs are discs that aliens fly in. They're wrong. They say UFO without knowing what it means. It's a shame, really. People who say UFOs aren't real aren't very bright. Really, if you hear someone say UFOs aren't real, ask them if they know what UFO stands for. If one doesn't know what something means, one shouldn't use the term.

Anyway, I do believe extraterrestrials exist. With all of the planets out there and many being in their habitable zones, the chance that we Earthlings are the only intelligent life in the galaxy or even the universe is very unlikely.

Now, people ask "then where are they, huh? Can you answer that?". I can in fact answer that. Planets are very far apart. So very far apart that the life is scattered quite wide and thin. It isn't rare in the universe to find intelligent life. It's more of a half and half chance you would find it out of all of the habitable zone planets we know of.

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 11:38:45 AM »
    • View Profile
  • live life, train hard, kick ass
UFOs are undeniably real. It stands for Unidentified Flying Object. Everything flying in the sky that we don't have a name for or we don't know what it is is a UFO. People think that UFOs are discs that aliens fly in. They're wrong. They say UFO without knowing what it means. It's a shame, really. People who say UFOs aren't real aren't very bright. Really, if you hear someone say UFOs aren't real, ask them if they know what UFO stands for. If one doesn't know what something means, one shouldn't use the term.

Anyway, I do believe extraterrestrials exist. With all of the planets out there and many being in their habitable zones, the chance that we Earthlings are the only intelligent life in the galaxy or even the universe is very unlikely.

Now, people ask "then where are they, huh? Can you answer that?". I can in fact answer that. Planets are very far apart. So very far apart that the life is scattered quite wide and thin. It isn't rare in the universe to find intelligent life. It's more of a half and half chance you would find it out of all of the habitable zone planets we know of.

I know it means unidentified flying object I just mean like out of this world unidentified flying objects
...and whose says SAIYANS aren't BADASS!!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 12:03:24 PM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
could be aliens looking more like us :)

People who think we are alone are ignorent popos that think to high about their own race
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 12:06:11 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
STOP MAKIN SO MANY THREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDSSSSSSSS

Pretty sure this made me laugh more than it shoud hahaha.

Back on topic, aliens exist. The observable universe is way to big and the probabilities of life existing in other planets is way higher than the chances of us being alone in the universe.

I do think they're not aware of our existence just like we're not aware of theirs but they have to be real, statistically speaking.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 12:14:46 PM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
I think god made aliens but didn't put it in the bible because he wanted us humans to find them for ourselves :D... Or they find us
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 02:33:31 PM »

Offline Amune

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am real super sand lesbian!
  • I am a: Great Namek

The term "UFO" has kind of formed its own definition, like many other popular words. Lots of people say "UFO" but they mean an extraterrestrial spaceship.

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 01:17:17 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
The term "UFO" has kind of formed its own definition, like many other popular words. Lots of people say "UFO" but they mean an extraterrestrial spaceship.

That's pretty much the only thing I don't like about society. We give words that already have meanings new meanings that contradict the first one. Why say UFO when one means extraterrestrial spacecraft? Why not say ETS? It just makes more sense. The acronym itself shouldn't have any other meaning than what it was made to spell out.

People even make fun of others for pointing into the sky and saying "Hey, what's that UFO?" when they're completely in the right.

My point is that it's okay to give new meanings to words but acronyms have meanings already and that's how they're made. UFO actyallu stands for something.

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 01:45:27 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
I'll say this:
You'd have to be incredibly naive, stupid, or just not educated correctly to believe you are alone in the infinite and currently accelerating expanding universe.
"Aliens", extraterrestrial life have nothing to do with paranormal, made up stuff seen in horror, SciFi movies. It's just nature. We are "aliens" ourselves, it just depends who is the one thinking about this.
We are not the center of our solar system, nor the universe, nor the earth is plane instead of round.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 01:49:00 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Just try and get on my level. I dare you.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I think aliens are totally real. Bardock is one of them; stealin' jobs from us honest American civilians -smh-

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 04:03:32 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I'll say this:
You'd have to be incredibly naive, stupid, or just not educated correctly to believe you are alone in the infinite and currently accelerating expanding universe.
"Aliens", extraterrestrial life have nothing to do with paranormal, made up stuff seen in horror, SciFi movies. It's just nature. We are "aliens" ourselves, it just depends who is the one thinking about this.
We are not the center of our solar system, nor the universe, nor the earth is plane instead of round.

This.

Thank you!

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 04:36:48 AM »

Offline Amune

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am real super sand lesbian!
  • I am a: Great Namek
I'll say this:
"Aliens", extraterrestrial life have nothing to do with paranormal, made up stuff seen in horror, SciFi movies.
Yeah, a lot of people think little green men when someone mentions real aliens, but that's not the case at all. We could find bacteria on another planet, and that would be life on another planet.

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 05:55:53 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
I would share my thoughts, but I might be assassinated
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2015, 06:16:49 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
No, it's fine XD

If you don't think they exist, it's quite alright. Please, voice your opinion XD

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 06:23:44 AM »
    • View Profile
  • GOD
How Egyptians build pyramid without technology, when it contains over 2,300,000 blocks and one of them have 2.5 tonnes+
What happen with Maya civilization? What if really man from the stars teach them, it was alien? How smart civilization like mayan just simply disappeared?
What US hiding inside area 51 base?
How US get laser weapons, and the best technology?

And the best thing:
"A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own."

Aliens are more legit than the god who is always afk, idk if they are real or not but something must be here for sure.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:57:06 AM by BadPicollo »

Guide for beginners, if you write post against/about me you can't miss and forget about:
Broken english - this is very very important, next is troll and trying to act like an anime character from avatar/signature, etc... We can't also forget to add about keyboard warrior with 100% dodge and p*ssy in real life, without life, you know.

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 06:28:34 AM »
    • View Profile

Aliens are totally real

Here is another alien

Perfect match!  :D

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 07:16:36 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
What happen with Maya civilization? Who teach them? How smart civilization like mayan just simply disappeared?
D: Tofu plz

It is widely believed that Mayans disappeared due to a shortage of supplies because of their ever increasing numbers of population. Mayans were indeed a smart civilization, but with a very fragile society.

Regarding the topic, if the universe is infinite, then there is indeed life outside of Earth. You even have a doppleganger somewhere around there, because all possible properties of matter are not infinite.

Even if the universe is not infinite, the observable universe has way too many habitable zones, with just as many chances of having life like Earth.

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 07:20:13 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2015, 07:54:44 AM »
    • View Profile
  • GOD
It is widely believed that Mayans disappeared due to a shortage of supplies because of their ever increasing numbers of population. Mayans were indeed a smart civilization, but with a very fragile society.

Sure Mayan civilization was very extensive and big, this is an undeniable fact, but civilization end by increasing numbers of population? Its stupid for me, and not real.

Guide for beginners, if you write post against/about me you can't miss and forget about:
Broken english - this is very very important, next is troll and trying to act like an anime character from avatar/signature, etc... We can't also forget to add about keyboard warrior with 100% dodge and p*ssy in real life, without life, you know.

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 08:06:20 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Who knows and who cares .

I wouldn't say someone is stupid for believing or not believing in aliens . We could be alone or not , but we will never know . So you can't say someone is wrong or isn't .

But here is the thing , why would it matter , If aliens could space travel and go to other planets I solar systems and stuff , why in the hell would they waste their time on ants like is . Think about it , these aliens would obviously be more advances if they could travel and what we do would be completely meaningless to them . We would be considered stupid as bugs . And if they wanted to take over the planet it would be no problem most likely . You know how much money and effort it takes to send one person into space ? And if somewhere out there on another planet so far away we couldn't tell had life like ours , with about the same technological advancement , we'd never discover each other for a long time and possibly never .

So basically it's pointless to think about . Unless Ofc you've seen one on the planet lo.

How Egyptians build pyramid without technology, when it contains over 2,300,000 blocks and one of them have 2.5 tonnes+
What happen with Maya civilization? What if really man from the stars teach them, it was alien? How smart civilization like mayan just simply disappeared?
What US hiding inside area 51 base?
How US get laser weapons, and the best technology?

And the best thing:
"A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own."

Aliens are more legit than the god who is always afk, idk if they are real or not but something must be here for sure.
Is it so hard to beleive that black Egyptians and native Americans are smarter than you ??

Every time we look at stuff like prymaids and things we always have to assume someone else built those structures . Just because we don't know how they did something doesn't mean aliens did it . Lol

But hey maybe it was aliens . We will never know . But peolme I. The past did a lot of unexplainable things .
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:16:19 AM by Roxas, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 08:21:51 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Sure Mayan civilization was very extensive and big, this is an undeniable fact, but civilization end by increasing numbers of population? Its stupid for me, and not real.

He didn't say Mayas ended because of the amount of population. Studies comfirmed that Mayas always had shortage of supplies problems. Especially problems of water. And of course, this affected so much the inzane amount of people they had.

A research already confirmed this.

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2015, 08:22:36 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
You and another topic . People are quick to beleive in aliens and science but always like to disprove the existence of God .
All three are truly unexplainable . Though alot of the science we know is true , to our understanding . But concepts like gravity and quantum physics , things that we cannot see but are somehow all around us , sounds a whole lot like god don't you think .
So that's why I don't argue the existence of God because no one can prove he does or doesn't exist. Just like aliens , or certain science concepts .

He didn't say Mayas ended because of the amount of population. Studies comfirmed that Mayas always had shortage of supplies problems. Especially problems of water. And of course, this affected so much the inzane amount of people they had.

A research already confirmed this.
Also the African and Indian populations continue to grow even though they all don't have the resources or space needed . Overpopulation is a thing .

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2015, 08:58:31 AM »

Offline Ren

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Confine, Murcielago!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
There probably are different life forms out there seeing how big the universe is.

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2015, 09:39:28 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Still a long way to go~♪
Sure, why shouldn't there be Aliens. We're "Aliens" as well, so why the hell shouldn't there be "Aliens" on other Planets. I'm pretty sure there's some Civilization out there who's building a rocket-like thing to explore Space right now. =P