* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
    I POSTED A DIFFERENT LINK LIKE AN IDIOT. HERE'S THE REAL ONE. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:06 PM
    There you go, Lati. Fixed it for ya.
  • November 17, 2017, 03:32:58 PM
    [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:31:00 PM
    There we go. Get yourself depressed by listening to Boogie Back. ;_;
  • November 17, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
    Woops. Messed it up. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
    Here's a way better tribute: [youtube]4BMcZPLI75U[/youtube]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
    Heresy
  • November 17, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
    Oops it’s the English one . But it’s pretty much just as good .
  • November 17, 2017, 02:54:46 PM
    Oh I was beaten to it ~ anyway  in honor of Bulma [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 02:53:47 PM
    Rip Bulma
  • November 17, 2017, 01:40:58 PM
    Hiromi Tsuru, the Japanese voice of Bulma, passed away.
  • November 17, 2017, 09:17:01 AM
    Silly Luffy.  Yamcha isn't even in our guild!
  • November 17, 2017, 07:47:03 AM
    love yourself xD
  • November 17, 2017, 05:26:10 AM
    Luffy, I'm lonely. Please love me.
  • November 17, 2017, 02:01:32 AM
    O0
  • November 16, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:31:03 AM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:30:43 AM
    *update*: [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
    offf... [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 05:30:39 AM
    MC > Whatever your guild is
  • November 16, 2017, 02:26:31 AM
    [link]
  • November 15, 2017, 06:11:58 AM
    Monster hunter world needs to be released already .
  • November 15, 2017, 02:07:46 AM
    @Nia yes
  • November 14, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
    you can't deal with my awesomeness....
  • November 14, 2017, 04:50:18 PM
    You tryin' to steal people from my guild?
  • November 14, 2017, 04:10:08 PM
    Our guild is fun sometimes. You should come visit.
  • November 14, 2017, 04:07:31 PM
    Luffy, join MC you nub

Topic: Mystical Adventure  (Read 1923 times)

Mystical Adventure
« on: June 05, 2015, 06:21:53 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
The sun just barely was just barely peeking over the edge of West City. The sky had already taken on its evening shades of pinks of reds. All seemed relatively calm in the city's outskirts, though it was quickly shattered as a fur-covered, dog-faced man dashed into the streets from the nearby Namekian district.

"Help me! Someone help me!" he shouted exasperatedly. Clutched between his paws was a small box. Following swiftly behind was a gruff looking Namekian, his brow furrowed. Moving much more swiftly than the Earthling, it wouldn't be long until he caught up.

"Help!"

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 06:36:07 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Xeno was headed home after a long day of nothing eventful. He had a pack of soda in his hand and he was walking at a slow pace. The hood of his hoodie was down to reveal his somwhat messy hair. He heard someone call for help and he looked over to see a mean looking namkian chasing after someone.  He closed his eyes and kept on walking. It wasn't his buissness, and the police were sure to take care of it, so there was no point in getting involved. At least that is wha he thought. Before he knew it he was running.

After a moment he opened his eyes to see he was standing between a now tripped namekian and a frightened dog man. Oh great.... what have I gotten myself into, was what he thought. He sctratched his head and took a look at the namekian and said." Hey , quit chasing that guy. "

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 09:08:54 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
The smell of hard work and determination, filled the air, as Ezra walked in the West City Entrance. Coming back from a hard day of training, Ezra muscles ached a bit , and head was stinging continuously. Ezra waltz into the nearest food place, bought herself lunch, and went back out to continue her training. Her training gi ripped in some places and her body bruised in others but hair still neatly in place.

Upon reaching the area she used as a training ground for the day, which had average size craters here and there from before, she heard a cry for help. Not a cry more like a scream in terror. Ezra contemplated if she should continue training or go and investigate. She would turn her back and continue her training or at least try to. The scream was so compelling, it taunted Ezra and drew her in. Ezra found herself rushing in the direction of the scream. Flying at sonic speed (exaggeration) to the scene. In her mind, distant screams of her past haunted her, she quickly shook it off as she arrived on the scene. To  see a familiar figure in between a dog-man and a namekian dude.

"Xeno! You aren't the one causing trouble are ya?" Ezra said as she landed and laughed a bit.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 07:00:21 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
"As if. Why don't you go play someplace else. " He said with a half annoyed tone. Choosing to ignore Ezra he waited for the namekian to get up and leave. "So like I said, quit chasing that guy. Find something better to do. Here have a soda."He took one of the drinks from the newly bought pack and set it in fron of him, opening another bottle for himself. "Now , go on. Shoo. " His hand made a shooing motion as he went over to the dog man.

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 01:09:30 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
The Namekian fell flat on his face and reached outward as he watched the dog-man continue running. A small crack in the sidewalk, however, changed the entire scenario. He too tripped and fell flat on his stomach, dropping the box in the process. The lid fell open as it hit the ground a small orange orb rolled out of it, following the street's curvature and disappearing into a nearby drainage sewer. The Namekian's brow furrowed. He quickly whipped around and faced the man who tripped him, teeth bared.

"What were you thinking tripping me like that? That man wasn't a victim. He stole that from me -- and now I'm not going to be able to get it back!"

The dog-man quickly got to his feet himself and rounded a nearby corner, disappearing into an alleyway.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 09:40:09 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Ezra would smirk a bit, "So you were causing problems. That is what you get by acting as the hero." Ezra teased at Xeno. Then she turned to the namekian man.

"How can we believe you? Also if they were truly yours, why don't you follow the drainage system for them?"

Ezra watches the dog man run around the corner and she instantly twist her body in a counter clockwise rotation and would shoot around the corner after him.

"Where is he? I can sense his extremely low power but he can't just disappear that fast?" Ezra thought to herself.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:38:07 PM by Rogue »

Join Radiant Dawn

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 12:22:39 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
The Namekian stood up and brushed himself off. The Majin girl had already bolted off. He stood to face Xeno. "If that one's with you, tell her that going into the sewers to find that thing is a lost cause. It'll probably be carried away by the current, and I have no idea how to even get down there." He looked at the grate and twitched slightly. "Not without causing a commotion anyway. Besides, do you really think an Earthling would have a Dragon Ball over me?"

The dog man turned around as he heard Ezra coming after him. Shaking, he put his hands up in protest. "Look Miss, I'm not here to cause any trouble. That bandit eyed me just a few minutes ago in the marketplace while I was buying that trinket and tried to shake me down!" He pulled a wad of Zeni from a pocket in his suit. "This is yours if you can keep him away from me, and I'll pay you twice this if you can get that crystal ball back."

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 12:38:18 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Ezra would land infront of the dog man and slowly walz toward the dog man and chuckle a bit. She couldn't believe this man had offered her money. She didn't need or want his zeni. Ezra wouls point her finger at the zeni presented before her and attempt to turn it into candy byt using a mini candy beam at it.

"Look man....  I don't want your money. What I want is you to go get those shards back and now. What business do you have with thkse shards? A dog like you." Ezra said while approaching the man slowly, ready for anything sudden.

Join Radiant Dawn

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 08:39:32 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
"She isnt with me. " He said quickly, But he blushed afterwards feeling embarassed about messing everything up.

"This is what happens when you get involved"He thought to himself. He turns away for a moment to think. He had to make things right. He turned to face the Namekian. "Alright. I apologie for the misunderstanding, and I myself will go and look for your .... Dragon Ball, was it? "He thought that sounded familiar but it wasnt on his mind right now.

"So uh.... like I said before have a soda, and calm down...."He overheard Ezra's conversation, and she did have a point, it could belong to that Dog man after all.... He decided to worry about that later as he removed his Dark Aqua colored hoodie. He folded it and set it to side with his case of soda. Staring at the drainage, he thought it would certainly be a whole lot easier for Erza to just turn into goo stretchy stuff and slip in there like Mr. Bombastic of the Bombastic 4. He had no time to waste however.

He could break up the drainage to make an opening but like the Namekian said, it would cause commotion. He instead finds a loose manhole and goes down , the smell hitting him immidiatley once he got down there. He walked through the pathways a bit before trying to cover his nose with his T-shirt to filter the smell. Its was almost pitch black after getting to a certain point, very little light reached where he was, so he focused his inner  chi to create an visible light to follow him around. Some areas did have their own lights installed.

It wasn't really working. After about an hour of wandering around he saw an orange reflection in the water he reached for it. And turned out to be ....dirty underwear. He gagged and tossed it back into the murky filth. Minutes later he saw another orange object in the "water" , which turned out to be an empty chip bag of Hyenaos.  Similar situations like this  continued for the next hour, finding even more gross and disturbing things at times. On the bright side he came across a collectible Action Figure from one of his favorite Video Games ... but it still smelled like death. He was about to quit until he saw something that looked pecuilar, instantly he could tell it was what he was looking for, he didnt even need to question himself. He quickly picked up the orb and examined the star(s) located on it. He found the nearest exit . Now trying to familarize what area of the town he was in....
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:43:32 AM by Roxas »

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 11:15:05 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
The dog-man, startled by his money turning into a pile of lollipops and butterscotches, dropped them immediately. As Ezra walked forward, he took a few steps back at roughly the same pace as her. He held up his hands up in protest.

"Sh-shards? Ma'am, I don't know what you're talking about? Shards of wh-what?"

--

"Wait a minute!" the Namekian said. Coming from a distant part of the world, he was unfamiliar with the way that West City's drainage worked, even things like manholes. "If you're going down there, I'm going with!" He descended into the sewers by levitating, and recoiled just as he was about to touch the ground. It would be better to levitate than get whatever was down there on even his shoes. He paid close attention to Xeno, watching from a good distance away by keeping trained on his aura. Not wanting to get himself dirty, he stayed a good way away until Xeno found the lost Dragon Ball and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good, good. Thank God. My father rarely gets angry, but I didn't want to disappoint him. I wasn't thinking clearly there..." Panicking like that wasn't out of character, but he was running on a tight schedule -- and was afraid he was about to be late. "I need it for a ceremony later today, and I don't think I'm going to make it on time."

Xeno emerged from the sewer to find himself in the city's Capsule Corp. district, the company's centuries old mansion serving as a backdrop to the commerce. A different shop, each carrying different kinds of capsules, was on every corner.

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 12:28:58 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Ezra slowly raised her left hand and channeled ki into it. Until a medium sized, pink swirling ki ball developed.  Ezra grew a wild grin on her face. She took her right hand and stretched it out. Elongated it and attempted to wrap it around the dog man many times. Trying to restrict his movements and make it difficult to breathe.

This type of behavior wasn't normal for Ezra. She would usually delegate and approach a problem at a democratic way. But this problem semmed different to her for some reason. Her gosl was to scare him not to hurt him.

"Tell me why you needed what you stole or else and I don't care if they are lost! Why did you want them?" She snarled.

Join Radiant Dawn

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 10:56:56 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
"Hmmmm" *gripping onto the ball he thinks about wether or not to trust this guy. But he decided he caused this guy enough trouble. He extended his hand to hand him the ball but pulled his hand away." I'm not sure I even beleive you.... but i trust that this really is yours.... "* He hands him the orange orb and looks at the shops around him. He didnt feel right making this guy late. "Well how far away is this ceromony place of yours? Im sure I could get us there pretty quickly. Not to mention I can confirm this place your going is an actual thing and you aren't making a fool of me." Xeno could easily get a vehicle from one of these capsule places , he may have to talk to his gaurdians about it later but that was no issue either.

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 04:47:54 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
"I-I didn't need it!" the dog-man choked out. "There was money in it for me, okay? A lot of money. More than the stack I ju-just tried to offer you." His breathing was hampered by Ezra's constriction. "I don't know any names, I swear! It was all anonymous! Let me go. Please, for the love of God let me go..."

--

"The ceremony is quite a ways from here," the Namekian said. "A few hundred kilometers, so it takes a while to get there. I came here by foot -- or flew rather. But I wouldn't want you coming along with me. I'm a bit... erratic while flying, and I'm afraid of bringing anyone else along. It's not something I think Earthlings should involve themselves in anyway."

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 11:50:09 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Ezra loosened her grip just a bit on the dog man. Just enough so he coukd breathe regularly buy he woulf still be trapped. Ezra took in all what he had told him and let out a deep sigh and then looked down toward the ground. She then snapped her head up and stared intently at the dog man.

"I will let you go on one occasion, you tell me who sent you here and bring me to the place you got your orders from." Ezra demanded.

She thought that if the dog man showed up at the spot he got his orders from, it might lure out the master mind behind this and then Ezra can handle things from there.

Join Radiant Dawn

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 07:30:09 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
"Fly huh.... well I certainly cant do that.... But " Xeno ppaused in the middle of his scentence. He was going to suggest using an easily attainable airship from one of the capsule places. "Well, I can understand sacred culture stuff so I won't insist. Im just gonna trust you this time."He handed the namekian the ball. Then he preceded to turn around and walk away, but he paused a moment."Sorry for tripping you and making you more late. And the name is Xeno. Anyways , later. " He walked away towards the place he called home at the moment. He walked past the same street where the incident happened, he saw Ezra and kept on walking. He felt bad for that dog man, Ezra was just getting herself in people's buisness like always. He considered telling her to leave him alone but he didnt want to hear her mouth.

"And she wonders why some people think Majin people are evil secretly." He mumbles while picking up the pack of soda he left behind and heads home.

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 11:58:54 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
The dog-man tried to struggle against Ezra's grip, but it was iron clad. Even though her body was pliable, it wasn't going to budge from that spot. There was only one way to escape.

"C-Capsule Corporation," he barely managed to squeeze out. "Top secret business. I-I'll get skinned alive and made into a coat if they find out I leaked this. Don't go, please, I'm begging you."

--

"I... thank you," the Namekian said to Xeno. His unfamiliarity with human cultures was making him hesitant, but the politeness he'd been instilled with since birth made him say under his breath, "I won't forget your kindness."

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 12:29:14 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Ezra would nod a bit. Capsule Corps huh, everyone knew about that cooperation. It was famoys for all the crqzy inventions it had made. Ezra would then turn to the dog man.

"Still can't let you go. You gotta bring me there also. I will make sure nobody knows you told me. Just krrp your mouth shut and speak when spoken too and you should be ok." She said.

Ezra would then lift herself and then the dog man in the air. They would continue you ascend until the people below them were hardly visible. While flying upward she would spot Xeno walking away,  "I wonder where he is going. Man he is such a loner." He thought to herself.

She would then begin flying. Ezra would look back toward the dog man. "Hey what is your name by the way?" She said.

Join Radiant Dawn

Mystical Adventure
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Xeno walked home quietly,on the way people would point and question why he looked so dirty, this was slightly embarassing but he didnt let it bother him, though he himself wanted to take a nice hot bath when he arrived at his abode. He stepped up to a strange door and instead of ringing it , he uttered a passcode and a device from the door extreed to meet and scan his eye, welcomeing him in seconds later. From then on , he began entering the building that was known to many as the Capsule Corp president's home. He was greeted by a staring Zuroozu*, the daughter of the President of Capsule Corp, and Xeno's somewhat temporary "Family". She was older than him by two years, and made sure she acted like it. She was quite smart for her age , the same couldn't always be said about her maturity but she had her moments. She was next in line to run the company of course, having already built many of her own personal inventions, inclusing some for Xeno.She had an ever increasing thirst for knowledge , also making her quite the nosy person at times. Not really wanting to get trapped into an conversation that would take forever Xeno nodded at her and tried to creep past her wihtout a word.

"Ehem" There was a clearing of the throat. "Hello , Xeno any particular reason why you are late in coming home."

"Well this isnt exactly my ho-"He paused in the middle of his response. Her expression for what he was about to say wsnt a good one. " Anyways... I just got a little sidetracked thats all."

"A little sidetracked huh.Is that why you smell horrible? You smell like sewage or like something thats expired." She said as while making the holding her nose gesture at him.

"Okay so maybe a bit more than a little sidetracked, why do you care?" He responded slightly abrasively  , wondering how bad he actually smelled to himself and getting embarassed.

"It doesnt matter how I care , but I can already guess youve gotten into some kind of trouble today so spill it kid. Or I can tell mother and get your games taken away. You will also probably get scolded..." She said this partially out of worry, the other part out of just plain curiosity."First take a bath though.... you really do reek you know.."

Xeno , didnt really want to talk about it.... not to mention the embarassing part about screwing up when trying to help someone , but he didn't want to discuss it with Mr. Briefs either.Not to mention he hadn't gotten the change to complete Mega Sonic Brothers. So after taking a bath he told her his own slightly edited  version of what happened.

"A Namekian!? How neat!" She exclaimed. "Was he strong? Where did he come from ? Were you polite? My father says that I'm part alien myself." She stopped questioning him and her face became more concerned. " A weird ball though..." She thought aloud." You really shouldn't get yourself involved with that sort of thing Xeno."

"Don't worry .... I dont plan on it."He responded.

The conversation was sort of dragging on for him. But he really didn't plan on getting into any other situations like this again, he would just screw up again, and maybe end up in a much worse situation than having to travel through sweage water. His expression was a tired but patient one. At this moment this conversation was like a test of edurance.Zuroozu picked up on this.

"Still , I guess it was quite the adventure .... even if you did have to go through some gross things. You seem tired so I' let you get some rest. Night. Ill take care of your dirty garments so don't worry about it."She said while teasingly pinching his cheek. She was likely going to stay up anyway, she would typically work on projects then sleep throughout the morning when invested into an idea.

"Yeah... Thanks." He responded breifly, going towards his room until he was interuptted.

"Oh I almost forgot, tommorrow morning, father wanted to talk to you about somthing, so don't forget" She called out.

"What for ? " He wondered outloud.

"No idea, but I'm sure its nothing." She responded while going about her own buisness.

Tired he made his way to his dorm and yawned, he was tired but he couldnt sleep without beating the next level to his game. Once doing so he lay awake thinking about what could Zuroozu's Dad want with him.Xeno put the thought to the side after shrugging ,figuring that it didnt really matter,he quickly fell into a slumber.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 02:30:55 PM by Roxas »