* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Do you miss someone from the DBO? (This is not a dating thread for love)XD  (Read 5574 times)

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Hi all I would like to suggest anyone who are missing old friends or party members to post here.
requirments for posting on this thread is :

1. a name of the person

2. a picture would do a lot (its not that important, you can just post the name and the server or version)

3. what server he/she/it played on or which version?

I will start by showing a person I want to meet again :)
FutureAM
DBO tw sv1

(This is a thread for wanted people XD jk)
The reason I made this thread is because I personally think this is a great idea and it will help some in the community

much love Toragos
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
  • I am a: Human
I miss quite a few people, back on DBO HK.

Spoiler for Hidden:

xxxshuxvoidxxx

Spoiler for Hidden:

PinkMajin

And most guild members of <-CHAMPIONS-> :)

Project Translator for DBORevelations

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
ShadyEX,StalkerEX where the fk are you guys i miss youuu!!! :'(.

• View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I used to miss a lot of my old guild mates, then I learned they're playing DBOG.

...although SuperNamek isn't one of them so I miss him.

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
Unfortunately, i have a terrible memory, and i played for 3 odd years, so before the game even closed, old friends i used to play with had already quit, and well i never had contact with them outside of the game, other than DBOCOM, and well you don't stick around the forum usually if you quit.

Although, a good selection of people i have played with are here now.
Which is nice.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Unfortunately, i have a terrible memory, and before the game even closed, old friends i used to play with had already quit, and well i never had contact with them outside of the game.
This is my situation. I can't remember everyone's names. I believe i played the game close to 2 years. I know i started with the level 70 cap.

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

• View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Which is nice.
Yeah you're definitely one of those I'm glad I still have contact with.

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Unfortunately, i have a terrible memory, and i played for 3 odd years, so before the game even closed, old friends i used to play with had already quit, and well i never had contact with them outside of the game, other than DBOCOM, and well you don't stick around the forum usually if you quit.

Which is nice.

Pretty much my story but I don't even remember their names. I only remember Oksallday from TW Server 2... He was a Turtle Hermit that actually helped me understand the game but I met him not long before quitting the game myself. Apparently he also quit not long after I did...
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Oh, I miss ssjbardock12, WhatTheFluxx, Nitro, Cosmo, and some other people I can't really remember their names. From DBO TW 2

• View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
Oh, I miss ssjbardock12, WhatTheFluxx, Nitro, Cosmo, and some other people I can't really remember their names. From DBO TW 2
I miss Wanda and maybe Timmy.

• View Profile
    • DboKakarot
Honestly everyone from TW server 2 :-)

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
i miss you too buddy, and everyone he said.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

• View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
I miss people like: pinka, choroD, super (chinese friend) Bumas, choroD, pinkamajin, (super-Friend Chinese) have other contact, already one saw him again in another game AION, to pinkamajin. :D

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
I miss Helloall1234 (My mentor and best bud)
I miss dragonwarriors (sure we fought, but you are still one of my friends)
I miss the owner of my previous clan before DarkLords (i forgot his name >->)
And ofc Pickanumber and daddireco

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
  • I am a: Human
I miss people like: pinka, choroD, super (chinese friend) Bumas, choroD, pinkamajin, (super-Friend Chinese) have other contact, already one saw him again in another game AION, to pinkamajin. :D

Oh? Did you see PinkMajin on AION? :o Did he give you any contact? He's italian :P
(I also miss you btw, I remember your help back on TMQ5)

Project Translator for DBORevelations

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Nice topic  :)

Aquilez....

Drakk....(and his wife tathu)

Ryoga (jocla)....

Estele I love u  <3 Best chinise I've ever met..

toma17, raping his healer by one shot (bold strike xD)

Really miss all of them, and surely I'm forgeting a lot of people

• View Profile
    • Shin-Moto's Home page
  • Master of Shin-Moto
I miss my first real friend in dbo. Saiyanknight. I also miss my students from my old guild < ENGsaiyans> We had alot of fun training and running around XD.

Other then that most of my guild members are my close friends that I'm really thankful to have kept in contact with all this time. ( # Shin-Motao family4Life)

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
I don't miss anybody, yall suck.

• View Profile
  • AKA MystickKarma
I feel u  :'(
Well for me ....when i started dbo 4 the first time in lvl 55 cap TW i was in server 1 with low eng population and i had a tw mentor who guided me and taught me abt dbo....he said he'll play Digimon Monster online and never heard of him(miss him soo much :'( )
so i went to sv 2 and YUP i enjoyed till the end of dbo... i had alot of friends  ::) i have most of them in FB so i pretty much don't miss anyone  :cheeky: expect my mentor  :'(

• View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
   remember to all ;) :D :)
   images hk server 2

here buffycazavampiro in server 2-tw , my turtle ;D

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:32:50 AM by MajinMusic »

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • MarineCorps recruiting majins and nameks
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I used to miss a lot of my old guild mates, then I learned they're playing DBOG.

...although SuperNamek isn't one of them so I miss him.

Yo i remember SuperNamek he was in Legion and he was OP as hell, nobody at the plat could touch him or even put a scratch on him...

Special Shoutout to Dumke and the staff for putting in all the hard work and thanks for giving us hope for DBO again

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:33:24 AM by Jaryan »
MarineCorps are recruting especially for majins and nameks

Offline Mirrow

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Mirrow......Saiyan of Legend.......MC's Finest!
I MISS YOU GUYS ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!

*Dumke (I miss him being in MC....Shout out to Dumke, Im still Greatful for helping put MC on the map), Even though you not in MC anymore just wanna let you know that I still have your back and we Best Buddies for life! You may not realize it but you have done alot for the Guild, and if it wasn't for you im not sure MC would be what it is today! Much Love Bro! You are truly the Best Dumke and still...... A TRUE MC FOR LIFE!!!

*Dayn (How could I forget you Dayn- You was 1 of only 2 females in the entire MC) Always active doing missions and everything to help with the Guild and many others, your loyalty was non-matchable, you didn't just do things for returned favors but you them because you cared, and If there was anything I could do to bring you back I would. A TRUE MC FOR LIFE!!!

*Jasonkilla.....I miss you bro! We used to just do quest, dungeons, and hangout and just chat about anything and everything all the time just me and you bro. I remember it would be just me, you, TomoJr, Dayn, Dumke, and Jasonkilla we would be up all night Grinding, chatting, dungeons, and PvP at the Guild Hangout, Much Love, Honor, and Respect! Salute! A TRUE MC FOR LIFE!!!

*ChaosDevil....You too bro, straight up Monster Turtle Hermit that took on and smashed anybody who dissed the MC. You was that quiet dude that had little to say but alot to deliver, when your name popped up online on the bottom of the computer screen when we had our Guild Warz on the Platform I waz so happy cuz That Kameha Wave crushed all the surrounding enemies in our way. Do I miss you? Of Course I miss you bro, MC is still wishing you were still here! A TRUE MC FOR LIFE!!!

*LeonSquall: You was a Boss, and a Great Leader in our Guild, you did your thang bro! Thx for everything you've done. Always doing what was required and not just your best, you and everytime I had beefs with anybody outside of the MC you was always there and always had my back, and......LoL Always grinding for zenny too!  ;D  A TRUE MC FOR LIFE!!!

*BJ: You was always there, you may not have been the strongest but you were there for the guild, which triggered me to keep you protected at all times cuz you never ment no harm to anyone and was always a peace loving guy who wanted no trouble and don't think for a 2nd I don't remember you cuz you stayed A TRUE MC to the end, I thank you for that bro! A TRUE MC FOR LIFE!!!

*Godun: You was one of our Core members, A True MC Leader, but you didnt just Lead, you also followed orders and did what was neccessary and was very unselfish, Out of anyone in the GUild besides me and Jaryan, you helped so many people (You, Dayn, and Dumke) even random noobs and was a work horse and grinder in the MC, I respect you a whole lot cuz you gave it your all, and I miss you so much and wish you would just come back with us 1 more time....Please bro, cuz the MC still need you! A TRUE MC 4 LIFE!!!

*TomoJr: You, was my parter in crime, always coming up with ideals, always making plans, always doing everything to keep MC going, You even ran the MC once I stop playing, I can never repay you......MC miss you for life TomoJr and because of your hard work and effort your name TomoJr will always be remembered as a Boss MC and a MC Legion. A TRUE TRUE MC FOR LIFE!!!

*SuperNamek: This guy literally was a gamechanger in DBO! He was a Highly respected character in DBO and I remember when we were in Legion together we had our beefs, but you got the best of me everytime...Hands Down!  ::) I remember watching him take on an entire Guild on the Platform by himself and still won! A Living Legion in the DBO World and perhaps one of the Greatest to ever play the game! SuperNamek......Namek of Legion.....Salute!!! DBO LEGION FOR LIFE!!!

*Zolo: Even though you weren't in the MC you was one of the Guild Leaders in Guild Legion (The GUild I was in Before I started MC), YOu taught me everything I know/knew about DBO, I miss you so much Bro. I always looked up to you. Guys! If it wasn't for Zolo I wouldn't of never got as far on dbo as I did and knew what I knew if it wasn't for Zolo because I nearly quit because of te lack of guidance but there came Zolo: What I call a DBO Legend and Tournament winner! Zolo, Zolo Please come back  :-[ :-[ :-[    MY MENTOR FOR LIFE!!!

*To the rest of you guys ZGoku, SSKiego, VAGOS, Vincent Valentine, viper, Jordan, Yeyito, FuriousChik, kasaughn and everybody else name I didn't mention! I miss yaw and I Love yaw!
=====>MC's FOR LIFE<=====

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:48:18 AM by Mirrow »
GUILD MARINE CORPS RECRUITING!!! PM  Mirrow (Me) or Jaryan TO JOIN!

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • MarineCorps recruiting majins and nameks
  • I am a: Swordsmaster

That was where everthing was at
MarineCorps are recruting especially for majins and nameks

Offline Amune

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • I am real super sand lesbian!
  • I am a: Great Namek
That was where everthing was at
I started in TW S1, and I didn't know about S2 until my characters were leveled in S1 :(

Offline KriKa

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Vegeta♥
i miss the game on O0

Tomorrow Comes Today!