waiting since 2014 so a few more years are no problem ^^
  • March 18, 2019, 10:07:25 PM
    or perhaps 2020 :D np for me tho im gonna wait
  • March 18, 2019, 10:07:12 PM
    maybe 2019 will be the year of dbor
  • March 18, 2019, 10:05:47 PM
    Cant wait for dbor
  • March 18, 2019, 02:42:22 AM
    DBO Nu? heard they wanna add sh*t like ssj blue lmao. F*ck that. Theat's not dbo what they want lmao..
  • March 17, 2019, 03:27:55 AM
    :crydbo:
  • March 17, 2019, 02:16:24 AM
    i do have hope, that someday this will be finished
  • March 17, 2019, 02:16:02 AM
    because the project isnt dead, at least that is what im told
  • March 16, 2019, 04:10:47 AM
    ppl got hopes in dbo nu, but at least say something about dbor
  • March 16, 2019, 04:10:21 AM
    3 years withouth news ...
  • March 16, 2019, 04:10:16 AM
    Just why dont say project is dead?
  • March 09, 2019, 08:45:56 AM
    :derp:
  • March 08, 2019, 11:05:55 PM
    :hype:
  • March 08, 2019, 02:16:33 AM
    :'(
  • March 07, 2019, 10:15:46 AM
    the 3 year celebration of the last update is coming up bois
  • February 18, 2019, 04:14:23 AM
    :8000:
  • February 17, 2019, 06:21:13 AM
    ._.
  • February 15, 2019, 02:57:06 AM
    I liked the animation but that was it.
  • February 13, 2019, 01:37:23 AM
    hi
  • February 12, 2019, 12:27:46 PM
    Loved it myself
  • February 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM
    People who watched DBS Broly movie? Thoughts? tbh i didn't like it that much. Animation wise it was cool tho. 6,5/10
  • January 25, 2019, 07:03:15 PM
    He is
  • January 24, 2019, 02:10:02 PM
    :pigeon:
  • January 22, 2019, 10:19:47 PM
    yesn't
  • January 19, 2019, 09:57:54 PM
    picture or it's a lie xD
  • January 19, 2019, 02:59:13 AM
    Yeah
  • January 19, 2019, 02:06:26 AM
    is :pigeon: still alive ?
  • January 18, 2019, 09:52:55 PM
    :r_wink:
  • January 18, 2019, 01:15:02 PM
    O0
  • January 13, 2019, 10:55:24 AM
    :popo:

Topic: Dragon Ball Super  (Read 169803 times)

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1150 on: November 15, 2017, 07:01:28 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Imo Goku is more stupid in super . To the point where it seriously annoying . Yeah gokus never been the the brightest lightbulb . I guess it would be more accurate to say Goku is more foolish z and completely lacks a brain . You’re could argue we didn’t get to o see those moments as much in z since Goku didn’t have as much downtime .
But Goku basically couldn’t care less about anything but his own interests and has a comepletly primitive mindset this time around . To where he at least thought about others a little bit even when making bad decisions . It’s like they took gokus dumbest moments and made him that way all the time in super . In fact I would go as far as to say he wasn’t even really reatarded as he was naive and not educated properly . Because clearly he isn’t touching peoples balls anymore . And he actually came up with idea outside of fighting that were pretty intelligent . Trying to persuade the Pervy kai for example he he was able to read his character and try and offer him something he would want . Even when he did foolish things such as give cell a senzu or not defeat Majin Buu , he was looking at the bigger picture . A selfish and foolish gesture that other characters like vegeta are faulty for participating in as well . Like letting cell powerup . And vegeta is definitely more intelligent than kakarot

TL:DR
Goku was a selfish fool with questionable morals in Dragonball Z . But he wasn’t a brain dead idiot who only knows how to fight as he is portrayed in super .

This guy offers a better perception than I can probably say although his answer sort of comes out in the middle . He brings up better examples and Is not as faulty to having people misinterpret bis words or creating a typo  like I am .

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1151 on: December 03, 2017, 08:56:34 PM »
    • View Profile
Spoiler for Hidden:
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Universe 2 and 6 are gone.  :crydbo:  :crydbo:

'Listen, Son Goku. You are the personification of the failure of the Gods who've created this universe!'

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1152 on: February 08, 2018, 02:05:59 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Episode Title for Episode 128 and 129
Tbh, at this point i am tired of DBS. Makes no sense to me. Just watching out of pure nostalgia. Actually hate it. But Episode 123 was dope tho. Really liked the character art and all that sh*t.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Folge 128: „With noble Pride to the end! Vegeta falls!“
Folge 129: „Transcending the Limit! Mastering Ultra Instinct!“

So in Episode 128 Vegeta gets rekt once again. Duhhh xD
And in 129 we'll see Goku go UI again and this time he gonna be better in it.
After that i think 2 more episodes and then DBS is done for a while. Break a.k.a out of ideas.
I swear they better not end this Tournament with a cliffhanger. Might go UI in RL and f*ck them all up.
*click for original size*

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1153 on: February 10, 2018, 04:42:22 AM »
    • View Profile
Episode Title for Episode 128 and 129
Tbh, at this point i am tired of DBS. Makes no sense to me. Just watching out of pure nostalgia. Actually hate it. But Episode 123 was dope tho. Really liked the character art and all that sh*t.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Folge 128: „With noble Pride to the end! Vegeta falls!“
Folge 129: „Transcending the Limit! Mastering Ultra Instinct!“

So in Episode 128 Vegeta gets rekt once again. Duhhh xD
And in 129 we'll see Goku go UI again and this time he gonna be better in it.
After that i think 2 more episodes and then DBS is done for a while. Break a.k.a out of ideas.
I swear they better not end this Tournament with a cliffhanger. Might go UI in RL and f*ck them all up.
Its okay. I need this arc to end as well.

'Listen, Son Goku. You are the personification of the failure of the Gods who've created this universe!'

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1154 on: February 14, 2018, 05:36:28 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
They've been stretching this arc for too long imo... time to naughtyword that space Swarzenegger's face up and make the wish and they all lived happily ever after until the next space boss

Perfect... another one of those guys.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1155 on: February 15, 2018, 12:09:59 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
They've been stretching this arc for too long imo... time to naughtyword that space Swarzenegger's face up and make the wish and they all lived happily ever after until the next space boss

They only have 4 episodes left. I believe they're gonna wrap it up quickly, with a quick cliffhanger/tease of whatever we might be getting once DBS returns.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1156 on: February 15, 2018, 09:37:45 AM »
    • View Profile
They only have 4 episodes left. I believe they're gonna wrap it up quickly, with a quick cliffhanger/tease of whatever we might be getting once DBS returns.

bruh....i really hope there won't be a f*cking cliffhanger. After stretching this sh*t for so long i wanna see it end 100%! Especially since we all know how it will end. Don't wanna wait months just to see what i know lol. They would do way better ending this arc and take a break for another arc which could be cool if they use the time they'll have wise.

The thing is, right now i don't know what kind of arc we could get xD
This universe fight feels like the maximum of what they can pull off. Only thing to do is showing the other universes that are not participating in the tournament right now. And since we met Jiren, who already is a big sh*t when it comes to power, i'm sure they can add even stronger characters who live in one of the other universes. And ofc Jiren would look like a b*tch compared to those ppl.

Spoiler for Hidden:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:41:59 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1157 on: February 16, 2018, 11:21:25 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
bruh....i really hope there won't be a f*cking cliffhanger. After stretching this sh*t for so long i wanna see it end 100%! Especially since we all know how it will end. Don't wanna wait months just to see what i know lol. They would do way better ending this arc and take a break for another arc which could be cool if they use the time they'll have wise.

The thing is, right now i don't know what kind of arc we could get xD
This universe fight feels like the maximum of what they can pull off. Only thing to do is showing the other universes that are not participating in the tournament right now. And since we met Jiren, who already is a big sh*t when it comes to power, i'm sure they can add even stronger characters who live in one of the other universes. And ofc Jiren would look like a b*tch compared to those ppl.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Nah. I think it'll be a cliffhanger of the next arc. They'll show some kind of evil character grinning in the shadows that might give a little hint of what the next enemy will be or something. I bet they're gonna leave that open to speculation and use what people can come up with as ideas for the next arc once DBS returns.
MarineCorps

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1158 on: February 18, 2018, 07:04:04 AM »
    • View Profile
A new little Spoiler for DBS. Including an image. So click below if you wanna know

Spoiler for Hidden:
Alriiiight. With this we get one step closer to my dream. My dream of seeing a form of SSJ called SSJ Rainbow :D
Toriyama once mentioned that he wanted Goku to have silver hair in SSJ God Form (red one) but they decided to make it red. So i guess now Toriyama is like "F*ck y'all, i'mma pull off this silver sh*t."

Ladies and Gentlemen,
the mastered version of Ultra Instinct a.k.a Completed Ultra Instinct.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Right now, to me Goku looks like sh*t tbh. The UI we saw so far looked more epic. This sh*t is literally SSJ God with Silver hair instead of Red. And the fact that he can dodge/ and now maybe attack better etc.

Still don't know what Arc they could possibly do after this Tournament and the break they are going to take. Actually have hopes for SSJ Rainbow in the future xD

*Extra Pics for other sh*t like games and DBHeroes etc.: https://imgur.com/a/uWj58
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 09:27:20 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1159 on: February 28, 2018, 07:44:04 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
You guys all know that DBS is ending right... there's no "next arc"... sad face

[EDIT] The "hiatus" is not a hiatus. DBS is ending.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1160 on: March 02, 2018, 12:12:06 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
You guys all know that DBS is ending right... there's no "next arc"... sad face

[EDIT] The "hiatus" is not a hiatus. DBS is ending.

Toei said it's a temporal thing though. I remember reading that somewhere.
MarineCorps

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1161 on: March 05, 2018, 02:04:23 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I can even tame lightning!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Toei said it's a temporal thing though. I remember reading that somewhere.

There will most likely be a new series but it won't be DBS. DBS is ending but not the Dragon Ball Series

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1162 on: March 05, 2018, 10:33:47 PM »
    • View Profile
lmao...imagine Toriyama quitting DB once and for all. And they keep making content without him afterwards which would be the same sh*t like GT was hahahahahaha  :vomit:

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1163 on: March 09, 2018, 07:42:40 AM »
    • View Profile
New Spoilers for the last two episodes. Sh*t's going crazy xD
Only click below if you wanna get spoiled. Let me know what you guys think about this (using a spoiler too!)

Spoiler for Hidden:
Source:
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/971784089811394561

Bruuuuh. Looks like Jiren beat Mastered UI Goku. That dude strong af. The beam that hits Jiren is obviously from Frieza who, as we all know, is still in the Tournament. But i don't understand why they all stare at the two Zeno's lol. Did really no one realize that Frieza is not sitting with the others outside of the Tournament? xD
That's so dumb lmao. Wondering if Frieza will be able to beat/kick Jiren out since he also is kind of f*cked. I wonder what Frieza would wish in case of winning. Being a God? Taking Zeno's place? This could trigger a new Arc....

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1164 on: March 17, 2018, 09:22:03 AM »
    • View Profile
New Spoilers for Episode 131. Btw, is anyone reading the shit i post here? :D
Anyways. Click below for spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Soooooo they call the new form of Goku Mastered Ultra Instinct. Mastered!!! And yet Goku will lose the fight to Jiren cuz he can't keep up his new form and Jiren still being OP. This dude can keep up with Ultra Instinct (mastered) without going Ultra Instinct himself. Just how f*cking strong is he lol. Such fail. But kinda makes sense tho...i mean Goku not being able to keep the new Form up. Also sucks that we'll see Mastered UI only for a short amount of time for now.

Frieza is the last one from U7. Really wondering if he'll use some cheap trick or something to beat Jiren and win this. Don't know about how Jirens state is, after he beats Goku. If he's not tired, Frieza won't stand a chance. Wouldn't wanna see Jiren lose to a cheap trick of Frieza although he still feels good.

If you wanna comment on spoiler, obviously use spoilers too xD

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1165 on: March 22, 2018, 04:31:24 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I tend to lag a few episodes behind in DBS, so I completely ignore this thread until I catch up. I am indeed reading these posts, @Monkey D. Luffy (if I'm up to date with the show).
MarineCorps

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1166 on: March 22, 2018, 10:16:26 PM »
    • View Profile
F*ck them xD
The content of them is correct, but things happened a little different in the Anime. You should catch up tho. The lates episode was dope. Saying this although i hate DBS :D

Also they released a teaser for the next movie. But it's not the final product so don't be surprised by the Animation etc. Have to admit that Goku actually looks like straight out of DBO in this one lmao.

I'll put it into spoilers but it doesn't really spoil anything. Except for maybe glimpse of the look of the Saiyan (?) who will be the enemy.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1167 on: March 23, 2018, 04:53:40 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
F*ck them xD
The content of them is correct, but things happened a little different in the Anime. You should catch up tho. The lates episode was dope. Saying this although i hate DBS :D

Also they released a teaser for the next movie. But it's not the final product so don't be surprised by the Animation etc. Have to admit that Goku actually looks like straight out of DBO in this one lmao.

I'll put it into spoilers but it doesn't really spoil anything. Except for maybe glimpse of the look of the Saiyan (?) who will be the enemy.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Oh yeah. I'm caught up. Otherwise I wouldn't have shown up in this thread. :P

The last episode was pretty neat for DBS standards, but I'm still waiting for it to end. While DBS is not bad, it's not that great either. The ToP was dragged on for way too long and it started getting annoying. I basically just want it to end already. Ironically, most Latin Americans are absolutely loving it. I think my fellow Latinos have no taste.

As for the movie, I watched the trailer too. The animation is super fluid and realistic. Based off of that, I wonder if Toei decided to have another studio make the movie or something. XD

I do think they lack shadows in that art. It looks a bit flat but looks really good. Also, Goku got his manga-colored clothes finally! You also said it's not the final product. I think it's weird for them to reveal that if it's not finished yet. It's a really bad play. I hope they do improve the shadows. That's basically my only issue with it.
MarineCorps

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1168 on: March 27, 2018, 02:02:44 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
EP 131 was great, i loved it

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1169 on: March 27, 2018, 08:18:39 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
EP 131 was great, i loved it

I gotta admit it was a lot better than I expected. The final battle choreography was pretty neat, especially considering this is Toei we're talking about. However, my main issue is how it ended. The final wish was too predictable, to the point everyone had already figured at some point in the tournament the winner would make that wish.

Of course, considering this arc lasted for over a year, it was long enough for everyone to actually predict every possible thing that could happen.

Now, here is where my spoilers begin for those who haven't watched it. Gonna add a spoiler tag because last time I didn't, a bunch of people got mad at me, even though this thread is full of spoilers.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I liked to see other characters shine. Specially Freeza and 17 working together with Goku. I wanted to see someone else win the tournament and not Goku, but in the end, he did all the work and even got the final KO (along with Freeza), even if he fell along with it. I'm not mad at the ending, but I think it could've been better.

Looking forward to the next movie though.
MarineCorps