interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: DBOR- 4 life  (Read 2400 times)

DBOR- 4 life
« on: May 15, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »

Offline Chakrai

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Jonooji[Me] Channel for my mabinogi[MMORPG Game] series show
  • Legendary Super Sayian/Guild Leader Of YoukaiTales
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
aight, so, I'm gonna have to give the hand up winners to DBOR, See in this situation DBOR is like those smooth bosses. They wait and wait for you to say u quit and then bring your ass back to their server when theres in completely stable. Im not discriminating cause this discussion is long gone but I think DBOG is just.... not stable. Tell you the truth, DBOR is like the best cuz its two words - STABLE & Working.  8) I gotta give it to you DBOR staff, U guys rock. even though alot quit for good or to go to DBOG or DBOE, you guys didnt stop haha. Much respect much respect. I know people make these threads all the time. my opinion is, is that i just wanted to let you know how much we value you. But foreal though im keeping in 100 with you. You guys have my up most respect for now rushing it.
To The Sky! "We can't control what others do or say to us, But we control how we react to it"

Join YoukaiTales!

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 12:48:10 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
How do you know DBOR is completely stable?  I'm not saying its not, but until you've seen it yourself you can't talk much. I played DBOG last time, and like you said it was unstable. Obviously, they are still in testing so everything won't be perfect. I feel like DBOR is at that same stage, although I think DBOR is farther than DBOG. Especially in the translations. This is just what I think
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 12:49:56 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I can even tame lightning!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I honestly think it's dumb that they are limiting a 7 day closed alpha to 600 players when there are 1,000+ users on the darn site

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 01:05:25 PM »
    • View Profile
  • What to say
Doesn't anyone remember "Coming Soon 2014" yeah there really rushing :P

I think DBOG rushing to steal dbor fan base, which they already did with that first open alpha test they did. Idk I started playing osrs again  :-\

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 01:06:35 PM »
    • View Profile
The alpha was complete garbage thought there wasn't even a tutorial

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 01:10:55 PM »
    • View Profile
  • What to say
The alpha was complete garbage thought there wasn't even a tutorial

They said it was just a test on the server stability.  All that good stuff will be in the beta apparently

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 01:12:38 PM »
    • View Profile
I know that but that was just terrible when i finally did get in the server froze and nobody could do anything

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 01:16:10 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
I know that but that was just terrible when i finally did get in the server froze and nobody could do anything
Everything 30mins I think, they restarted the server. I actually enjoyed the test, as I never played DBO and I finally got to experience it. I also got chosen for the next test, so this'll be good
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 01:17:47 PM »
    • View Profile
I didn't get chosen but they are adding a extra 100 so i hope i can get in

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 01:29:14 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Why yall always comparing dbor to dbog?
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 01:51:18 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Why yall always comparing dbor to dbog?
Right tho
It isn't a big deal which you play . Dbor isn't your parents so it don't matter to them. Plus no point comparing them until they both release.

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2015, 04:04:41 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
Why is this guy in our guild when he has 3 guilds.

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2015, 04:22:14 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Why is this guy in our guild when he has 3 guilds.
No clue.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 06:14:48 PM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter
If you look at DBOG and DBOR being companies. Well companies will always be compared. Anything, any person will be compared to another that has similarities.  The comparison may be quite annoying, but its always going to happen so you might as well get used to it.

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 06:42:58 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
If you look at DBOG and DBOR being companies. Well companies will always be compared. Anything, any person will be compared to another that has similarities.  The comparison may be quite annoying, but its always going to happen so you might as well get used to it.

I agree. Both teams may not like each other, but it's better there are two games than one. You can bet that each game will do something better than the other. This is great for DBO players. :D

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 08:07:02 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 我是一个中国的龙珠粉丝
I do not say that one is good, which is not good, because it is not no sense. I think DBOR and DBOG is completely different, they are different in nature. DBOR is a non-profit organization, is worthy of respect, for the majority of Dragonball fans service. And DBOG just a businessman, you play or do not play just commercial activity

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 10:55:17 PM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I think DBOR and DBOG is completely different, they are different in nature. DBOR is a non-profit organization, is worthy of respect, for the majority of Dragonball fans service. And DBOG just a businessman, you play or do not play just commercial activity

yeah i noticed that too.

the devs dont really serpond on your questions/proposals and i see a lot like: "buy this and buy that", "if you get this you can do that, but you need membership and be lvl 15000" :P

Perfect... another one of those guys.

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 11:55:38 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
Why is their so much DBOG on here. Like just let the two coexist it doesn't really matter which is better. Lets stop bashing their server. Give them props becuz they have the same goal as DBOR. Bringing back a game that they fell  in love with. It doesn't really matter what DBOG is doing, if you ask me it would be great if the two dev teams collaborated and stuff. Becuase when it comes down to it, people are only gonna look for the customs in the game. What the other doesn't have. I bet DBOG will have some useful things DBOR doesnt havr and vice vesa. It doesn't even matter because they are other dbo projects so I don't know why people are flupping out over DBOG, this isn't war so don't make it. Not a race so don't make it. Sure DBOG put out a testing phase (that is hard to connect to) but maybe they are coming from, a different anglE.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 12:14:51 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
Post this on the DBOG forum. :3 But really, we can't really tell which one is better until both release the game.

Made by Kaiza.

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 12:59:14 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
It will be good when poeple will stop to talk about DBOG in DBOR and vice versa.

Every of them have their own story and ambition and it's useless to compare them like some poeple compare Christ and Allah afterall it's the same things with different visions

The best is to talk DBOR on DBOR and DBOG on DBOG

I'm here for DBOR and i'm tired to see "DBOG" on every post, everyday like DBOG is tired to see DBOR and their forums too
Sent with Tapatalk
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 02:35:31 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
It will be good when poeple will stop to talk about DBOG in DBOR and vice versa.

Every of them have their own story and ambition and it's useless to compare them like some poeple compare Christ and Allah afterall it's the same things with different visions

The best is to talk DBOR on DBOR and DBOG on DBOG

I'm here for DBOR and i'm tired to see "DBOG" on every post, everyday like DBOG is tired to see DBOR and their forums too
Sent with Tapatalk
I know what you mean, but about the comparison, Allah is a God and Christ isn't, so it's wrong. :r_worried:

Made by Kaiza.

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 03:02:21 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
meh....some noobs will always compare...just wait until both games are online...

Then you'll see noobs here who be like: "DBOG did the balance this way so why didn't DBOR do it too?" or "DBOG added that dogi (or whatever content) why doesn't DBOR add it too?"

Same shit will happen on DBOG forums too in which noobs be like "...but DBOR added this and that etc." ....so yea...the real comparison will start once the servers are online

Brace yourselves....for the Future!

For the topic: I'll stay with DBOR and done. Pretty sure they can deliver the quality i want...and with quality i mean that everything works fine and that it feels like the old DBO. And yea...to say that i should wait until both servers are online but i don't need to wait for that. I already know how it'll end. Also DBOG just gives me the feeling that it's just rushed and that they are only chasing money. That's how i see DBOG and that's why i'm not interested in them and mostly ignore them^^
*click for original size*

DBOR- 4 life
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 03:33:55 AM »

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • MarineCorps recruiting majins and nameks
I think all these comparisons on here are getting out of hand, this is DBOR forum, not DBOG.

I like that fact DBOR is trying to re-master the game and making sure everything is right before throwing something out there and my favorite idea is level caps (lvl 38). It will give us the opportunity to enjoy the entire game threw each level cap and through each level cap their will be new challenges and new goals, also we can cap cap out multiple characters with a low lvl cap (38) at the beginning. And lastly with level cap it will give the staff time to prepare for the next level cap, with balancing, adjusting, changing and implementing new things they may see fit.
MarineCorps are recruting especially for majins and nameks