Topic: Roleplay # 1 Out of character discussion  (Read 1081 times)

Roleplay # 1 Out of character discussion
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Hey bros!

We're moving the Out of character disccusion thread to here, to get it out of Roleplay signups.   What are the current issues and etc that need answers?
We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 10:42:13 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
Jackman complained to me about the rouge post thing
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:43:45 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Yep heres what the complaint was
Can you (Kobob sense he was a mod) change rouge's post to "This is the third time our training ground has been moved" instead of " This is the third time I have moved my training ground"

And "Guess eating can wait, gotta see what these invaders are doing on my mountain." to "Guess eating can wait, gotta see what these invaders are doing on our mountain."
MarineCorps
We WILL Protect the peace

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 11:21:53 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
Also i gtg for now cya later
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 11:26:44 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
So kobob23 set some rules while you and Kiyza got back and I'm not really sure what to follow. My biggest doubt right now is if we all need to be online to post there. Remember I'm new to RP and this is a forum-based RP which I guess would have even more rules so don't hate me for being a noob :P

My other two lesser doubts are:
1. Is there like a post order? Like you can't post right away and instead you should let someone else post first. For example: I posted, then kobob23 posted and then I can't post again but instead I need to wait for everyone (or at least one more person) to post.
2. Can we be villains and stuff if we want or are we all destined to be allies/heroes? My character is still supposed to be a hero anyway but I kindda want to know.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 11:35:41 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
^^ Yes for 2. and no for 1.
MarineCorps
We WILL Protect the peace

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 12:01:00 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
There are a few things I need to lay out. Firstly, I'd like to get a concrete list of EVERYONE who's participating in this role play, so shoot me a PM with names. Second, I'd like to revamp the bio thread so that there's a character sheet with a bit more detail to it, so everyone knows a bit more about the participating characters. The contents of the bio should be up to the individual player with how much or how little they want in it. Older threads should be locked, but not deleted.

Everyone good with that?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 12:10:43 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
There are a few things I need to lay out. Firstly, I'd like to get a concrete list of EVERYONE who's participating in this role play, so shoot me a PM with names. Second, I'd like to revamp the bio thread so that there's a character sheet with a bit more detail to it, so everyone knows a bit more about the participating characters. The contents of the bio should be up to the individual player with how much or how little they want in it. Older threads should be locked, but not deleted.

Everyone good with that?

Sounds good to me. I'm not really sure who's participating or how many RP's there will be so I think Shyruni is the best to send you that since he's the one who seems to have it written down or something.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
Idk why you guys wanna rp on a forum. Rping is much more fun in game. (Although, I'd rather not see a bunch of idiots attempting to rp and coming off as children when the game releases, so I guess this could function well for practice.)

1. The game isn't live to begin with
2. Role playing on a forum gives you more leniency since you're not restricted through gameplay

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal