• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
    I POSTED A DIFFERENT LINK LIKE AN IDIOT. HERE'S THE REAL ONE. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:06 PM
    There you go, Lati. Fixed it for ya.
  • November 17, 2017, 03:32:58 PM
    [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:31:00 PM
    There we go. Get yourself depressed by listening to Boogie Back. ;_;
  • November 17, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
    Woops. Messed it up. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
    Here's a way better tribute: [youtube]4BMcZPLI75U[/youtube]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
    Heresy
  • November 17, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
    Oops it’s the English one . But it’s pretty much just as good .
  • November 17, 2017, 02:54:46 PM
    Oh I was beaten to it ~ anyway  in honor of Bulma [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 02:53:47 PM
    Rip Bulma
  • November 17, 2017, 01:40:58 PM
    Hiromi Tsuru, the Japanese voice of Bulma, passed away.
  • November 17, 2017, 09:17:01 AM
    Silly Luffy.  Yamcha isn't even in our guild!
  • November 17, 2017, 07:47:03 AM
    love yourself xD
  • November 17, 2017, 05:26:10 AM
    Luffy, I'm lonely. Please love me.
  • November 17, 2017, 02:01:32 AM
    O0
  • November 16, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:31:03 AM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:30:43 AM
    *update*: [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
    offf... [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 05:30:39 AM
    MC > Whatever your guild is
  • November 16, 2017, 02:26:31 AM
    [link]
  • November 15, 2017, 06:11:58 AM
    Monster hunter world needs to be released already .
  • November 15, 2017, 02:07:46 AM
    @Nia yes
  • November 14, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
    you can't deal with my awesomeness....
  • November 14, 2017, 04:50:18 PM
    You tryin' to steal people from my guild?
  • November 14, 2017, 04:10:08 PM
    Our guild is fun sometimes. You should come visit.

Topic: Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!  (Read 3212 times)

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« on: May 05, 2015, 06:11:47 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Be your unique color. I'm being mine.
  • I am a: Human
This is a thread where you tell us about a hero for the Marvel and DC universes. I will also be using some of their characteristics and personality traits to make some new characters for my novels.

The only rules are as follows:
I. No Gods or Demi-Gods
II. Single ability that would mean the defeat of every character in existence. (He can't be extra OP)
III. All abilities must have reasonableness behind them and have fundamental meaning (It means the ability needs to fit within one of these categories: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_superhuman_features_and_abilities_in_fiction)
IV. No Omnipotence, Omniscience, or Omnibenevolence
V. No more than four abilities
VI. Must be able to defeat or be on par with at least two already existing heroes

Those are the only six rules.

These heroes are made by you and should be like you as well.
A template is below.

Name:
Abilities:
Personality: (Just a few sentences)
Special moves: (A certain move or skill that only this character has. Can be anything except for an ability. Has to be a move)
Who can he/she beat and how:

That's about it! I will post my own hero here once there are a few. Have fun and create away!

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 07:36:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I can even tame lightning!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Ok 

Name: Kio

Abilities: Can control any type of electricity like lightning etc ( Has a electric Sword )

( not sure what Ethnicity is too lazy to look it up )

Personality: Is cocky when he is bored with enemy.Funny.And,lovable ( can be hated but that's not the point here )

Special Moves: Electron Core,Thundering Slash.

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 08:00:44 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile

Name:The Niggest

Abilities:
The Race card (Allows him to hold the moral high ground over all White people)
Super Speed
Amazing dance skills

Arch-nemesis:
His evil counterpart Whitey who wishes to steal all of the money from black communities

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 08:15:42 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
Arm Tear Off Ma- Wait he exists? Damn.

Shrekt-Man

Design, Shrek with Goku hair.

Power: Can go SSJ300 Ultra Mega God 908 Blue but Green Haired legendary buff af evil awesome majin legendary wait i said legendary already mega ultra chicken x10

Arch Enemies: Akira Toriyama & whoever made Shrek.
Akira and the creator of Shrek will copyright Shrekt Man

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 08:54:41 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Okay, here is my hero.

Name:
Phoenix
Abilities:
Pyrokinesis (can generate, manipulate, and control fire) and control over heat. Naturally powerful martial artist.
Ethnicity:
African American
Personality:
Never cocky. Smart and cool headed like Tony Stark but without the ego. A very smart scientist.
Special Moves:
"Phoenix Form" (Can engulf himself in powerful flames and form a very giant phoenix from the fire), "Blue Phoenix" (Same as the first phoenix form but with blue fire and it is bigger and much more powerful), and "True Phoenix" (Normal body size and no fire around him. Red glowing line down the middle of the chest and red glowing line down each of the shoulders and front of the lower legs. About ten times the power of "Phoenix Form" and "Blue Phoenix" combined.)
Phoenix can take down Iron Man easily but melting his armor from a distance with powerful heat in and around it. No physical contact is required because of his control over heat. Phoenix can also melt Captain America's shield easily with very intense heat and constant flamethrower type attacks and continuing to beat Cap. with martial arts mixed with fire (Also, when in doubt, he'll transform). Can easily take down Hulk, by increasing his internal body temperature to very high levels and cause great internal pain. Not working? Easy. Just absorb the heat instead and gain more power while freezing Hulk from the inside. All done from a distance. Human Torch. Every time he lights on fire, Phoenix will absorb it and only gain more power.     

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 10:20:52 AM »
    • View Profile
Ok didn't know we could have forms so here we go

Electron Mode: Has the electric power of 100 lightning bolts you can feel his intense aura he is faster than the speed of light and has monster strength and gets even stronger than that if you make him mad he can also put a bunch of electric aura in his fist and charge it to be: a punch: a scissors like attack: or a electric push.

Can defeat: Iron Man easily punch his armor open and/or cut him up with his sword.Hulk: Can make a electric volt capable of paralyzing him and can knock him out from there.Flaming Torch: Can block his fire with his electric aura.

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 01:32:08 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Name: Ryoku. (feel free to propose me last names, I suck at naming characters)

Abilities: Soul Reaping. He fights with different weapons he summons but these weapons won't affect the enemy physically but will attack directly to their life energy. Weapons: Scythe, Katana, Daggers (dual wield), Knuckles, and Shield. They're ordered being the Scythe the strongest but slowest and Knuckes the weakest but fastest and the shield is purely defensive but can't be used along with another weapon. He needs 2 seconds to focus and summon/change weapons. If he aproaches a dead body up to an hour after it's decease he can absorb that body's soul to briefly power-up.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Personality: Likes a good fight and laughes every time he gets a little break if he's enjoying the fight. Even though he has a power ideal for murdering, he refuses to take someone's life unless he's forced to in order to save himself or a person close to him so he just weakens the enemy enough for them not to be able to move. He only opens up to a few people but he won't stay down if those few are in danger. He's not a villain though, he's a good guy stuck with a villain's power.

Special moves: Not actually named them but he fires off waves of energy (pretty much like Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho) that scale on size, damage and speed based on the weapon he's currently using. The shield acumulates damage recieved and can fire a beam up to 30% of the damage recieved but it'll break after 5 hits, losing the power stored.

Who can he/she beat and how: I like Marvel and DC but I don't really know every character nor follow the series that much. I do think he could be a good rival for Superman since his attacks are not physical and instead affect the target's life force, weaking him with every hit (unless Superman is like immune to everything and not just physical damage). He usually analizes his enemy before going all out in order to plan out a strategy so that'd help in order to get a weakening hit on Superman, since he's super fast and he could just dodge every attack. Flying characters would be his weakness, I guess.

A litte bit of his backstory (even though it's not part of the things you asked for): He was a regular university student (like most superheroes I guess) that one day got caught up in the middle of a superhero fight and died. Had an encounter face-to-face with Death but made a deal with him to be his reaper in the world of the living and do his job but he was actually just tricking him to live and didn't stick to his promise. Since then, Death has been following him, trying to get him killed again so he could take his life for good.

Guess having a lot of weapons he can change won't count as more than 4 powers since the power itself is being able to summon them (same goes for the waves). This is actually an anime character I've had in mind for quite some time now and I just adapted it to a super-hero world. If I had to create a new one with new powers I guess I'd go with the cliché fire user and stuff. The name was something I came up with for a character in my Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game and it's like the only good name I've ever created so I've sticked to it for certain things because I liked it. Maybe it already exists but I've never seen it myself, except for this guy in AQWorlds (see picture 1) but I had already created the name when that happened. He's pretty much a Goku parody in that game though.

Spoiler for Picture 1:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 05:42:26 PM by Tofu, Reason: Grammar mistakes and stuff »
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 09:28:21 PM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Ok didn't know we could have forms so here we go

Electron Mode: Has the electric power of 100 lightning bolts you can feel his intense aura he is faster than the speed of light and has monster strength and gets even stronger than that if you make him mad he can also put a bunch of electric aura in his fist and charge it to be: a punch: a scissors like attack: or a electric push.

Can defeat: Iron Man easily punch his armor open and/or cut him up with his sword.Hulk: Can make a electric volt capable of paralyzing him and can knock him out from there.Flaming Torch: Can block his fire with his electric aura.

Only thing wrong with that is the faster than light part XD. We're not allowed to break the laws of physics with our heroes. (Nothing with mass can travel at the speed of light or faster)

Name: Ryoku. (feel free to propose me last names, I suck at naming characters)

Abilities: Soul Reaping. He fights with different weapons he summons but these weapons won't affect the enemy physically but will attack directly to their life energy. Weapons: Scythe, Katana, Daggers (dual wield), Knuckles, and Shield. They're ordered being the Scythe the strongest but slowest and Knuckes the weakest but fastest and the shield is purely defensive but can't be used along with another weapon. He needs 2 seconds to focus and summon/change weapons. If he aproaches a dead body up to an hour after it's decease he can absorb that body's soul to briefly power-up.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Personality: Likes a good fight and laughes every time he gets a little break if he's enjoying the fight. Even though he has a power ideal for murdering, he refuses to take someone's life unless he's forced to in order to save himself or a person close to him so he just weakens the enemy enough for them not to be able to move. He only opens up to a few people but he won't stay down if those few are in danger. He's not a villain though, he's a good guy stuck with a villain's power.

Special moves: Not actually named them but he fires off waves of energy (pretty much like Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho) that scale on size, damage and speed based on the weapon he's currently using. The shield acumulates damage recieved and can fire a beam up to 30% of the damage recieved but it'll break after 5 hits, losing the power stored.

Who can he/she beat and how: I like Marvel and DC but I don't really know every character nor follow the series that much. I do think he could be a good rival for Superman since his attacks are not physical and instead affect the target's life force, weaking him with every hit (unless Superman is like immune to everything and not just physical damage). He usually analizes his enemy before going all out in order to plan out a strategy so that'd help in order to get a weakening hit on Superman, since he's super fast and he could just dodge every attack. Flying characters would be his weakness, I guess.

A litte bit of his backstory (even though it's not part of the things you asked for): He was a regular university student (like most superheroes I guess) that one day got caught up in the middle of a superhero fight and died. Had an encounter face-to-face with Death but made a deal with him to be his reaper in the world of the living and do his job but he was actually just tricking him to live and didn't stick to his promise. Since then, Death has been following him, trying to get him killed again so he could take his life for good.

Guess having a lot of weapons he can change won't count as more than 4 powers since the power itself is being able to summon them (same goes for the waves). This is actually an anime character I've had in mind for quite some time now and I just adapted it to a super-hero world. If I had to create a new one with new powers I guess I'd go with the cliché fire user and stuff. The name was something I came up with for a character in my Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game and it's like the only good name I've ever created so I've sticked to it for certain things because I liked it. Maybe it already exists but I've never seen it myself, except for this guy in AQWorlds (see picture 1) but I had already created the name when that happened. He's pretty much a Goku parody in that game though.

Spoiler for Picture 1:

Wow, this is good! I think I might ask you to help make a few characters with me. His ability is unique and so is his backstory.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:34:43 PM by Silencer, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 02:54:01 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Wow, this is good! I think I might ask you to help make a few characters with me. His ability is unique and so is his backstory.

Took a lot of aspects from different animes and made up my own concept. I liked the soul reapers from Bleach but I liked how they didn't kill their enemies in Fairy Tail still I liked the concept of coming back to life after facing Death from Full Metal Alchemist.

Sadly, like I said, I'm not a big fan of Marvel or DC so I'm not very familiar with the characters. I'd still see the TV series like Arrow and Flash and all the movies, if I can, but I'm not familiar with all the villains or the lesser popular heroes.

I do like making stories and I usually end up making up stories while I'm not doing anything but I never write them down. Right now a friend of mine decided to do a manga just for fun and wanted me to illustrate it but I ended up giving him a lot of ideas. Might make him add this character. :D
MarineCorps

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 09:09:42 AM »
    • View Profile
sure but i thought superman traveled at the speed of light

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 12:03:02 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
Okay, here is my hero.

Name:
Phoenix
Abilities:
Pyrokinesis (can generate, manipulate, and control fire) and control over heat. Naturally powerful martial artist.
Ethnicity:
African American
Personality:
Never cocky. Smart and cool headed like Tony Stark but without the ego. A very smart scientist.
Special Moves:
"Phoenix Form" (Can engulf himself in powerful flames and form a very giant phoenix from the fire), "Blue Phoenix" (Same as the first phoenix form but with blue fire and it is bigger and much more powerful), and "True Phoenix" (Normal body size and no fire around him. Red glowing line down the middle of the chest and red glowing line down each of the shoulders and front of the lower legs. About ten times the power of "Phoenix Form" and "Blue Phoenix" combined.)
Phoenix can take down Iron Man easily but melting his armor from a distance with powerful heat in and around it. No physical contact is required because of his control over heat. Phoenix can also melt Captain America's shield easily with very intense heat and constant flamethrower type attacks and continuing to beat Cap. with martial arts mixed with fire (Also, when in doubt, he'll transform). Can easily take down Hulk, by increasing his internal body temperature to very high levels and cause great internal pain. Not working? Easy. Just absorb the heat instead and gain more power while freezing Hulk from the inside. All done from a distance. Human Torch. Every time he lights on fire, Phoenix will absorb it and only gain more power.   

...You do realize there's already a character (actually, multiple characters with the same alias) who's been called "Phoenix" before, right? That she also has alternate forms on top of that, and a fiery phoenix-shaped aura?

Spoiler for Feenicks:

Also, I'm just going to point it out here, but do you know that the only characters who ever broke Cap's shield in the 616 universe are cosmic entities or someone who's around that level of power, right? At least canonically. It's generally presented as stronger than Vibranium because it's made of an alloy of it. Adamantium, which isn't as durable as Vibranium, can withstand the heat put out by novas.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Neither Marvel or DC's incarnation of Death seem to care about this, as a side note.

Only thing wrong with that is the faster than light part XD. We're not allowed to break the laws of physics with our heroes. (Nothing with mass can travel at the speed of light or faster)

There was nothing about the opening post and your character is already flagrantly defying the law of conservation of energy. Why is general relativity more important than that? Superhero comics never care about physics anyway.

sure but i thought superman traveled at the speed of light

Most incarnations are several times faster than light bare minimum, which is even more of a flagrant violation of physics.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 12:18:50 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Spoiler for Hidden:

Neither Marvel or DC's incarnation of Death seem to care about this, as a side note.

Actually the whole story of how he got his powers was made by me on the fly there since the story of how heroes get their powers is usually pretty good. Wanted to make a sad and depressing story but I had never seen Death on either Marvel or DC so I figured I could create Death's personality but turns out it already exists. I did point out I don't really know every character of the Marvel and DC universe so I figured I could make up stuff that didn't make sense.
MarineCorps

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 04:03:56 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
I had a draft that I didn't finished and I don't know why it posted itself, so I deleted it.

Made by Kaiza.

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 12:36:10 AM »

Offline Nemesis

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 6
    • View Profile
  • "The fans are the biggest reason we do what we do"
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
and when someone create a hero,what you must to do?

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 01:00:10 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
and when someone create a hero,what you must to do?

Rape a pig with your superpowers. :D
MarineCorps

Make a Marvel/ DC Hero!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 01:30:00 PM »
    • View Profile
Realized my 1st character was too underpowered so i made a new one

First Name: Suck. Middle Name: Deez. Last name: Nutz

Appearance: A Squirrel with over 9,000 nutz in his mouth

Powers: To make you suck his nutz,His form: Lolipop mode allows him to forcefully make you suck him and his nutz

Arch Nemesis: "Suck Deez Acornz" who dosen't believe in sucking nutz