• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: 关于DBOR与DBOG  (Read 10161 times)

关于DBOR与DBOG
« on: April 29, 2015, 10:51:59 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 我是一个中国的龙珠粉丝
        不久前,DBOG完成了首次封闭测试,虽然时间很短,但大多数玩家重新体验了DBO。尽管bug很多,网络不流畅,但全球玩家给出了极大热情与支持。我相信DBOR团队正在不懈努力着,不知道你们对DBOG的测试有什么意见,DBOR与DBOG最大的不同点是什么 :),我们将一如既往的支持你们 ;)

Not long ago, DBOG completed the first closed beta, although time is very short, but the majority of game player to experience DBO. Although a lot of bug, network is not smooth, but the global game player gives great enthusiasm and support. I believe that the DBOR team is hard, you do not know what is the opinion of a test of DBOG, DBOR and DBOG, what is the biggest difference:), we will support you as in the past;)

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 12:08:04 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
        不久前,DBOG完成了首次封闭测试,虽然时间很短,但大多数玩家重新体验了DBO。尽管bug很多,网络不流畅,但全球玩家给出了极大热情与支持。我相信DBOR团队正在不懈努力着,不知道你们对DBOG的测试有什么意见,DBOR与DBOG最大的不同点是什么 :),我们将一如既往的支持你们 ;)

Not long ago, DBOG completed the first closed beta, although time is very short, but the majority of game player to experience DBO. Although a lot of bug, network is not smooth, but the global game player gives great enthusiasm and support. I believe that the DBOR team is hard, you do not know what is the opinion of a test of DBOG, DBOR and DBOG, what is the biggest difference:), we will support you as in the past;)

Yeah, I'm going to be honest here. DBOG seems like a rushed mess (right now). Lots of network crashes for me and everyone, and lots of bugs.
I'm going to repeat myself here, DBOG seems like they are just trying to one up DBOR right now, not focusing on the issues. Now if they released it bug-free I wouldn't be complaining.

DBOG isn't even all that bad, it just seems rushed to me.

Another thing to note; DBOG seems to be a straight up emulation of the original. DBOR seems to be more of a '重新灌录' of sorts, if you catch my drift. (Yes guys, I know a bit of Chinese, and did not Google translate this time, proud of myself! :D) DBOR is being the game back with more than just bugs fixed and good network, they are fixing big problems people had with the game. They are making the game more accessible to new-comers, as the old game was kind of hard for casual people to get into with it being in Chinese and all. Many people didn't know about the english patch.

My thoughts, meh.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 05:26:34 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 我是一个中国的龙珠粉丝
Yeah, I'm going to be honest here. DBOG seems like a rushed mess (right now). Lots of network crashes for me and everyone, and lots of bugs.
I'm going to repeat myself here, DBOG seems like they are just trying to one up DBOR right now, not focusing on the issues. Now if they released it bug-free I wouldn't be complaining.

Another thing to note; DBOG seems to be a straight up emulation of the original. DBOR seems to be more of a '重新灌录' of sorts, if you catch my drift. (Yes guys, I know a bit of Chinese, and did not Google translate this time, proud of myself! :D) DBOR is being the game back with more than just bugs fixed and good network, they are fixing big problems people had with the game. They are making the game more accessible to new-comers, as the old game was kind of hard for casual people to get into with it being in Chinese and all. Many people didn't know about the english patch.

My thoughts, meh.

很荣幸你们能回复我以及广大玩家,我喜欢你们的态度,我相信你们会做的更好。我觉得“重新灌录”(The word is very good!)才能发挥出DBO的真正魅力和生命力。(事实上,我的英语也很差,需要借助翻译软件,不过,我很乐意这么做 ;))。我亲爱的朋友,记住:“你不是一个人在战斗。”加油,你们是最棒的!!!

Is honored very much can you reply to me as well as the majority of game player, I like your attitude, I believe you can do better. I think the "重新灌录" (the word is very good) to play a real charm and vitality of DBO. (in fact, my English is very poor, need to use translation software, however, I am very happy to do so ;)). My dear friends, remember: "you are not a person in combat." Come on, you are the best!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:05:23 PM by gaobensong, Reason: Typos »

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 12:03:15 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Yes, this is messed a bit, but i'm so excited about every DB information. DBOG wants to do next alpha tests 15th may. I will play it if i will be able to.
GIMME SOME FOOD

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 08:06:47 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
        很荣幸你们能回复我以及广大玩家,我喜欢你们的态度,我相信你们会做的更好。我觉得“重新灌录”(The word is very good!)才能发挥出DBO的真正魅力和生命力。(事实上,我的英语也很差,需要借助翻译软件,不过,我很乐意这么做 ;))。我亲爱的朋友,记住:“你不是一个人在战斗。”加油,你们是最棒的!!!

Is honored very much can you reply to me as well as the majority of game player, I like your attitude, I believe you can do better. I think the "重新灌录" (the word is very good) to play a real charm and vitality of DBO. (in fact, my English is very poor, need to use translation software, however, I am very happy to do so ;)). My dear friends, remember: "you are not a person in combat." Come on, you are the best!!!

Thanks for the compliment, man. Appreciate it.
I assume you are going to play both?

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 11:40:24 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac

My thoughts, meh.
I never said this before, but I remember another one of the grammatically trainwrecked DBOG devs (I think Azis) said something like "We are already in closed alpha, which other team has done this? has any other DBO revival team been so good to it's members?"
Quite honestly I beleive there are only 2.5 DBO projects (.5 is DBOffline) so that was kinda.... harmful
Saito doesn't say his agenda is this but most likely it is...

Again, not trying to spark a war, but DBOG opened last year, we've been here for 2/3 years... they must have known about us... why would they decide to make a new one? I thought so....

Anyway, I still support them and us, hoping that both servers open up and we can just be like Taiwan DBO and Korean DBO instead of Arsenal and Manchester United. (I hate futbol :P)

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 01:35:04 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I like tht dev teams are trying to revive a great game. But i dont like when every other post is about DBOG. Like I am pretty sure their is a central thread discussing it. Like DBOG this DBOG that. What is such a big deal? Yea they had their test and stuff but from what i heard it crashed frequently. All DBOG is trying to do is, trying ti put something out thejr to "entertain its fan"

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 03:05:05 PM »

Offline dualist

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
I played DBOG very briefly and in all honesty I was just happy to be playing a version of DBO again. I do like how DBOG adds daily updates for what they have fixed with the server, but I agree that DBOR is most likely going to provide more than just an emulator of DBO and add some new experiences to it. I'm going to play both simply because I miss DBO and I imagine that DBOG will be out before DBOR.

In a perfect world, both groups would be working together, but there isn't anything wrong with having options.

:-)

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 04:04:01 PM »

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
i had an issue with testing the server's,yes there were crashes in fact i couldnt get in for 5 hours on the damn server.Quests that requires you to pick up stuff didnt work,then TLQ didnt work which is the most important aspect of the game that pissed me off to be honest and the worst part is even some skill's took too long to cast.They rushed this thing out thinking that they will get more players to their liking when the only thing they did is piss them off.

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 04:25:48 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 我是一个中国的龙珠粉丝
Thanks for the compliment, man. Appreciate it.
I assume you are going to play both?

当然,我猜你也会。 :)
Of course, I guess ,You  too。 :)

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 03:57:46 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Hopefully you won't have to mount a disk for dbor

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 02:13:41 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 我是一个中国的龙珠粉丝
Hopefully you won't have to mount a disk for dbor
        任何事物都有它存在的道理,可爱的有偏见男孩。没有龙珠就不会有DBO。龙珠,DBO,DBOG,DBOR,就像一棵树的根,树干,树叶,花朵。我希望这棵树会长得更好。你能明白吗,朋友。

Everything has its reason, lovely biased boy. If there is no Dragon Ball there will be no DBO.  Dragon Ball, DBO, DBOG, DBOR,, as the root ,trunk, leaves, flowers of a tree. I hope the trees could have grown better.Can you understand me, my friend. :)

关于DBOR与DBOG
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2015, 06:06:41 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I've found nice cinematic made by fan for DBOG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ddyXfZEXU
GIMME SOME FOOD