* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Dragon Ball Music  (Read 7659 times)

Dragon Ball Music
« on: April 27, 2015, 10:53:42 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Still a long way to go~♪
  • I am a: Human
A little Topic where we can talk about our (least-)favorite Tracks from Dragon Ball. All Arcs (Classic Z & GT), all Games and all Dubs are allowed, anything goes.

My favorite Tracks~  :cheeky:
-~ Anime ~-
Number One / Mezase Tenkaichi
I prefer the Japanese Version by A LOT, but I  just had to link the German one, because I really liked how they dubbed the song. *Totally not Nostalgia*
I REALLY love this Song. The Hype Meter blasted through the roof when this started playing while Jackie Chun and Goku were fighting in out. One of my favorite Moments ever and this Song will forever be one of my favs. =]
Blue Velvet, Sabitsuita Machine Gun & Don't you see
I don't like GT as a whole, but the japanese Ending Songs are awesome sauce. I watched these before the Anime, because we didn't get any dub at that time and all I had were these Openings and Endings for the japanese dub which hyped me for GT, because I really was fond of what I was hearing...
Little did Chibi-Morri know what was coming for him. Huehuehuehuehueee!
Unbesiegbar / We Gotta Power
Another great Song, but this time around, I actually prefer the German Version. Can't even tell if it's Nostalgia, but imo it flows better then the japanese one.
Vegeta-sama no Oryouri Jigoku & I-Ke-Na-I Urara Magic
It's Vegeta and Chi-Chi & Gohan singing... Do I have to say more? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-~ Games ~-
Battle Theme 2! ~ Dragon Ball Z: Gokuu Hishouden
I can't help myself but start dancing around everytime I hear this Track. XD
Decisive Battle! VS Vegeta ~ Dragon Ball Z: Gokuu Hishouden
Sheet got real... FAST. That's what I thought, when the Battle VS Vegeta began and this Music started playing.
Decisive Battle! VS Freezer ~ Dragon Ball Z: Gokuu Gekitouden
Panic, despair and the will NOT to give up and let this Motherhumper win. This was going through  my mind when I first heard this Track.
This is, hands down, my favorite Battle Theme from any DBZ Game out there.
The Game itself is AWESOME SAUCE, especially the fight against Freezer. You, underpowered as floink and still having to go against this beast, while he keeps transforming and growing stronger. This was the best Boss Fight ever. You thought you had him? BOOYA. Transformation.
This was, for real, the longest Boss Fight I ever had in any Game. Which is funny, because the fight against Freezer is the longest in the History of Anime.
Especially on my Low-Level Run I made a while back, HOLY SH-- was it intense. Especially because I wanted that Boss Battle in one single segment. Fought this Creep for almost 2 Hours.
I will always cherish the good times I have/had with this Game.
Also check out its Ending Theme, it's beatiful. (*^*)
Master of the Universe ~ Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu
Once again a Battle Theme that plays, when you're fighting Freezer. I really liked the SNES RPG. I should play it again sometime.
One on One ~ Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
EASILY one of the best Character Select Themes, ever. I really like this one.
The Battle With All My Force ~ Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
THIS Battle Theme. Back then I fought countless times against #18 in the Island Stage in Budokai, to get better and stuff. Learned cancelling and fancy Combos and stuff. I heard this for hours on end and it's still, to this day, easily one of my favorite tracks ever.

And now, for my least-favorite Track. In fact, it's not even my least-favorite I downright HATE it.
Dragon Ball - Das Geheimnis der Dragonballs (The Secret of the Dragonballs.)
This was the Intro Song for Dragon Ball here in Germany. Throughout... the whole... SERIES. Thank god we got a dubbed Chala-Head-Chala when Z came out, because I couldn't have endured this Song any longer. XD
I can't even... I don't even... I mean, I REALLY loved Dragon Ball but this Opening... *Super Saiyajin intensifies*

Sooo, that's it. That's the list of my (least-)favorite Songs from Dragon Ball. I know it's a huge wall of text, sorry for that but I just had to  make a complete List. 6(°^°)"
I'm not entirely sure if you guys and grills would like to share/talk about your favorite Tracks from the Anime/Games, but I at least hope you were able find some nice Tracks you like.
I also wanted to share some German Songs to hear the opinion from the other Germans that are registered here. =P

Thanks for reading and have a damn good one! o(^__^)O

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 12:17:30 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
DUN NA NA NA NA DUN NA NA NAAA! DRAGON DRAGON ROCK THE DRAGON DRAGONBALL Z! YEAH!

*guitar solo*

Just kidding, :P

My favorites by far:
"Super Saiyan 3 Ascension Theme"

There is lots of tension in the song, you can feel. You can feel almost the whole character of Goku through this song. What he is all about, and what are at stakes.
Even if Goku went SSJ3 to distact Buu, this song is still amazing!

"Vegeta- Super Saiyan"

This song is tied with tied with the ascension theme. You know Vegeta has something up his sleve when this song plays, and he goes Super Saiyan! All that hard work to catch up with Goku with a song that matches the mood perfectly!

Other favorites:
"Hyperbolic Time Chamber" -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fqMYiJO0o

Captures the awe of what the Room of Space and Time actually is; has an 'anotherly worldly' sound to it and the song gets truely awesome at 1:37

"Destruction"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38UuRqBjLik

When you hear this, you know some s**ts about to happen. This is the 'epitome of evil' song, and represents the potential each villain has.

"Gohan Angered"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxPcXCqcKj0

Songs reflects Gohan's broken mind after he snapped, and does it do it well!

Favorite Video Game songs:
"Challengers"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LtytTGQYlo

I don't know what it is about this song, but man is it cool to listen too! Nothing more than I just like it XD

"A Hero's Desperation!"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM-nvXErdUs

"It's over... FRIEZA!!!!!!"

Alright, enough with the Budokai games lol

"Budokai Tenkaichi Theme Song"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0oP57Qatio

*gritty intensifies*

"Hatred at Two Powers"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC2FlGq5sd4

Burst Limit had some good music, didn't it? *snickers*

I was thinking about putting some of the handheld music on here, but maybe when I am less lazy. We will see. This took a while awhile already qq

BIG EDIT: Due to Nia giving me s**t about not putting Japanese music because I thought this was an American DBZ music thread, I'll put some Japanese songs that I really like.

"Super Deciding Battle for the whole Earth!"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRI4NGXvxLA

"Son Goku is a Super Saiyan!"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZqqiDXji-8

And that one everyone will recognize but does not know the name of

"The Saiyans are coming!"  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-AfA1Jylc8

of course,

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:33:34 PM by Umbrax »

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 12:27:11 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
Come on... CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA is mandatory.
And I mean the real one, not the crappy FLOW version.
Spoiler for Hidden:

There's a lot more I could post, but I don't feel like hunting them all down at the moment. XD

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 01:33:12 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Come on... CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA is mandatory.
And I mean the real one, not the crappy FLOW version.
Spoiler for Hidden:

There's a lot more I could post, but I don't feel like hunting them all down at the moment. XD

I thought I was missunderstanding the subject because Cha-La Head-Cha-La wasn't mentioned yet.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 06:15:47 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
I thought I was missunderstanding the subject because Cha-La Head-Cha-La wasn't mentioned yet.
[...]because I thought this was an American DBZ music thread, I'll put some Japanese songs that I really like.
A little Topic where we can talk about our (least-)favorite Tracks from Dragon Ball. All Arcs (Classic Z & GT), all Games and all Dubs are allowed, anything goes.
Just saiyan.  :r_rightsmil:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Umbrax Aah, the US Soundtrack. I gotta say, you picked some awesome Tunes from it.
I heard these in the Legacy of Games Games first, so I always thought they were VGM, not AM. I actually didn't believe a Friend from USA, when she said that's the Music from the US Dub, until she sent me some clips. XD
SS3 Transformation, Super Buu, Vegeta's Theme, Confrontation & Super Saiyan Rage are some of my favorites from the Games. I'm pretty sure most of you heard these in the US Dub before and always think of the scenes in which these Themes played, but all I'm hearing and remembering is Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury. xP
But that's the thing. I really find it interesting to see and hear all kind of different dubs and the changes they did to it. The Latin Dub for example, is pretty good IMHO. I really liked the good Voice Acting there. Sounds spot-on.
[Hatred at Two Powers/Burst Limit] I never had the Chance to actually play the Game, so I can't say much about the other Tracks, but this one is pretty good. The first few seconds reminded me of Fairy Tail's Battle Themes. Thanks for posting, definetly going to check this Soundtrack out.

@Nia Cha-La Head Cha-La sure is a nice song, but it's not one of my favorites, that's why I didn't put in my list. Definetley not saying it's a bad song, it's a good one for sure and I like it but it's simply not one of MY personal Favs. I also thought it would be too obvious to add Cha-La Head Cha-La. That would be like posting PIKACHU in a "what's your favorite Pokémon"-Topic. xD
I really liked the Concert Version you posted, though. *Instantly adds that one to Favs.*

Some new Tracks on my List.
Namek, Destroyed Cell Ring & Ultimate Move! from Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden.
Can't even describe how much I appreciate this Soundtrack. The Game is hell loads of fun to play and I could listen to this Soundtrack for ever and ever and ever.

Solid State Scouter & Raging Soul from Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2.
Recently found these 2 Songs from the Game again. SSS was always one of my favs and Raging Soul simply sounds awesome.

Hope you all have a damn good one! o(^__^)O

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 06:25:25 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Just saiyan.  :r_rightsmil:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Umbrax Aah, the US Soundtrack. I gotta say, you picked some awesome Tunes from it.
I heard these in the Legacy of Games Games first, so I always thought they were VGM, not AM. I actually didn't believe a Friend from USA, when she said that's the Music from the US Dub, until she sent me some clips. XD
SS3 Transformation, Super Buu, Vegeta's Theme, Confrontation & Super Saiyan Rage are some of my favorites from the Games. I'm pretty sure most of you heard these in the US Dub before and always think of the scenes in which these Themes played, but all I'm hearing and remembering is Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury. xP
But that's the thing. I really find it interesting to see and hear all kind of different dubs and the changes they did to it. The Latin Dub for example, is pretty good IMHO. I really liked the good Voice Acting there. Sounds spot-on.
[Hatred at Two Powers/Burst Limit] I never had the Chance to actually play the Game, so I can't say much about the other Tracks, but this one is pretty good. The first few seconds reminded me of Fairy Tail's Battle Themes. Thanks for posting, definetly going to check this Soundtrack out.

@Nia Cha-La Head Cha-La sure is a nice song, but it's not one of my favorites, that's why I didn't put in my list. Definetley not saying it's a bad song, it's a good one for sure and I like it but it's simply not one of MY personal Favs. I also thought it would be too obvious to add Cha-La Head Cha-La. That would be like posting PIKACHU in a "what's your favorite Pokémon"-Topic. xD
I really liked the Concert Version you posted, though. *Instantly adds that one to Favs.*

Some new Tracks on my List.
Namek, Destroyed Cell Ring & Ultimate Move! from Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden.
Can't even describe how much I appreciate this Soundtrack. The Game is hell loads of fun to play and I could listen to this Soundtrack for ever and ever and ever.

Solid State Scouter & Raging Soul from Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2.
Recently found these 2 Songs from the Game again. SSS was always one of my favs and Raging Soul simply sounds awesome.

Hope you all have a damn good one! o(^__^)O

Actually, as much as I hated 99% of the music in the FUNI dub of DBZ... it did sound really good in Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury.
I'll definitely give it that.

Also, Solid State Scouter wasn't just in RB2... it was Bardock's theme in the TV special.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Even though Kenji Yamamoto plagiarized the whole song from synth band Propaganda, Battle Point Unlimited is still a cool song:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Since I'm mentioning another Trunks theme, there's also his awesome theme from the PS1-era game, Hikari no Willpower (which also has a vocal rendition performed by good ol' Kageyama Hironobu).
Spoiler for Hidden:

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 07:14:30 AM »

Offline Justin

• None
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 伝説の勇者
My personal favorites are 僕たちは天使だった and 参上‼ギニュー特戦隊!!

僕たちは天使だった for the lyrics and meaning and 参上‼ギニュー特戦隊‼ for the comedy and awesomeness of it.

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 07:21:53 AM »

Offline doomguy1

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Want some free candy kids?
Guys here is some real music
I am the troll under the bridge

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 08:11:58 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
@Nia I knew it was Bardock's Theme, but I prefer the RB2/BT2/3 Version, because it's instrumental. Original is nice as well, but I'm just that guy that is totally into VGM, especially 8- and 16-Bit VGM. So I'm a little biased towards the Synth Version. (*^*)"
Hikari no Willpower is AWESOME and thanks for posting that one. It reminded me of Trunks' Theme from Super Butouden 2/3, which sounds great as well.
Trunks' Theme ~ SB2 ~ SB2A ~ SB3
I'd really like to hear the new Version in the 3DS Version of Super Butouden 2, but I couldn't find that Version yet. (=__=)"

@Justin These are some awesome picks. I like We are Angels as well and the Ginyu Force Song is just hilarious. xD

A Friend just sent me this over Skype...

I can't even... I'm officially done. Enough Internets for today. XD

One last Song I'd like to post for today is this Suite.
02:19 - 04:00 is IMHO one of the best chillaxing Tracks found in Dragon Ball Games. This is the Original, btw. =]

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 11:03:12 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
@Nia I knew it was Bardock's Theme, but I prefer the RB2/BT2/3 Version, because it's instrumental. Original is nice as well, but I'm just that guy that is totally into VGM, especially

I'd really like to hear the new Version in the 3DS Version of Super Butouden 2, but I couldn't find that Version yet. (=__=)"

Ah. I wasn't sure if you knew.
Both are pretty good, though.

Just to warn you though... the 3DS version of Super Butouden 2 has a different OST (I think I heard it's the same as Ultimate Butouden), due to the whole Kenji Yamamoto plagiarism scandal.

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 11:32:30 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Just to warn you though... the 3DS version of Super Butouden 2 has a different OST (I think I heard it's the same as Ultimate Butouden), due to the whole Kenji Yamamoto plagiarism scandal.
I knew that as well, that's why I'm curious and wanna hear how it sounds. I heard a few seconds of the Soundtrack in a Trailer and it didn't sound so bad. I'm actually really curious how these new 16-Bit Tunes sound.
I wouldn't mind the Ultimate Butouden Soundtrack, as it's on of the best and really pins the Butouden Style down. ^^

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 11:38:41 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I almost forgot this gem.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Okay, so it's not really a Dragon Ball song...
But it's worth it just to hear Scott McNeil sing in his Piccolo voice.

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 11:50:41 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Hahaha! That was a nice one. Don't know if you're (or anyone) interested in these kind of Songs, but there were a lot of japanese ones... Lemme look for them. ^^

Kuchibue No Kimochi Piccolo Hen
Piccolo's slightly losing it because of Gohan's whistling.
Capsule Corporation
Bulma singing a song about Capsule Corp.
Ichido Wa Kekkon-shitai Mambo
Kuririn singin'.

I also linked the Vegeta & Chichi/Gohan Versions in my first Post in this Topic. I find these hilarious. XP
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:55:51 AM by Morrison »

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 12:16:51 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

Ultimate Move! from Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden.

Man, I thought about putting UB on the list, had some DAMN good music!
Too bad UB is a Japanese only release, downloaded a half completed english patch, put it on my DS, and finished the game.

Speaking of handheld games I like this one track from Legendary Super Warriors.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 12:32:36 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I Really Really Really Really Really like this remix.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 03:36:40 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
And then there was this forgotten beauty... both of a soundtrack and of a game.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 04:03:56 PM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 12:50:14 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Speaking of handheld games I like this one track from Legendary Super Warriors.
The Boss Battle Theme was DA BOMB. I remember raging at Frieza the whole time, because of his unfair HAX all the time. xD

And then there was this forgotten beauty... both of a soundtrack and of a game.
Hmm, I heard this probably a thousand times now, but I couldn't tell what Song the the 8-Bit one is based of.
ENLIGHTEN ME! (°^°)"
Would be cool to know, since GG is one of my favorite Games. x3

Uuh, dat Perfect Cell Theme. Sounds awesome and reminds of the LoG2 Version. Guess they really ported the whole US OST to the Game(s).

Also Bardock, that remix sounds great. ^^
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:07:37 AM by Morrison »

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 02:27:01 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Hmm, I heard this probably a thousand times now, but I couldn't tell what Song the the 8-Bit one is based of.
ENLIGHTEN ME! (°^°)"
Would be cool to know, since GG is one of my favorite Games. x3

I don't know if it's based on anything or not, to be honest.  :-\
But yes... Goku Gekitoden is one of those games that wasn't just good for a GameBoy game or a Dragon Ball game, but rather, was just a plain awesome game in every sense.
...Even if that final showdown with Freeza was almost as long as in the anime. XD

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 09:21:49 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
But yes... Goku Gekitoken is one of those games that wasn't just good for a GameBoy game or a Dragon Ball game, but rather, was just a plain awesome game in every sense.
...Even if that final showdown with Freeza was almost as long as in the anime. XD

Back when they made GOOD Dbz games11!!

Kidding. DBZ actually has really good games from all era's, and some of the early SNES game were really good.
GG was far superior to the first one; the gameboy had some just really good DBZ games.

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 09:28:08 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Back when they made GOOD Dbz games11!!

Kidding. DBZ actually has really good games from all era's, and some of the early SNES game were really good.
GG was far superior to the first one; the gameboy had some just really good DBZ games.

Not ashamed to admit I have a copy of Goku Hishouden. Gekitouden was the superior title, certainly... but it's still cool owning a legit copy of the first game (wish I could remember where I put the box and instructions, though XD).

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 09:34:00 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
Sayonara Senshi-Tachi:
Spoiler for Hidden:

DBO Login Screen Music:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Kid Buu theme:
Spoiler for Hidden:

SSJ3 Goku Theme Rap Beat:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2015, 02:48:19 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
But yes... Goku Gekitoden is one of those games that wasn't just good for a GameBoy game or a Dragon Ball game, but rather, was just a plain awesome game in every sense.
Oh, then I misunderstood your previous post. The "both of a soundtrack and of a game" made me think it was some kind of remix of an official Dragon Ball Song I didn't recognize. Gokuu Gekitouden is really awesome. Good to hear from another Person who also posseses a copy of these 2 GameBoy Game Classics. =]
THAT FREEZER BATTLE, THOUGH.  :r_worried:
On my last Playthrough I went underleveled into the last Battle. Wouldn't be a problem, since Piccolo joins after the second fight, right? WRONG! If you don't get Piccolo to a certain Level, he's sloooooooow like a snail, so you don't really can use him as a "Trump Card". And the worst thing? They let you fight a few Rounds with Piccolo only so you really gotta watch for stamina and make every attack count and HOOOOLLY MOOOOLLY, when Freezer transforms into his 3rd Form. Dat Speed... DAT SPEED. XD I was so happy when they finally let me play as the other Party Members. It was insane. It took me almost 2 Hours to beat him.
I was so happy when I finally was able to play as Goku again. Kaio-Ken OP. (*^*)
One thing I want to add: It never felt THAT good to beat the shit out of Freezer as in this LowLevel Run.

Also agreeing with Umbrax. It's nice to see others who played the old Classics and actually liked them. =P

DBO Login Screen Music:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Dragon Ball Music
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2015, 02:59:05 AM »

Offline doomguy1

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Want some free candy kids?
YAY! I just realized this thread gives me yet another reason to post this video

here is some real music kairouken 
I am the troll under the bridge