[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: About Scouter's Scan  (Read 6195 times)

About Scouter's Scan
« on: April 18, 2015, 09:34:12 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Can you guys make an option to use the old/new scan? I loved the old scan (the one that the screen goes 1st person and you see an "scouter vision"), you know cause the "new" one destroyed all the "magic" of using an scouter.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 09:40:07 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
Acctully the new scan is much easier to use and I don't have to go first person at all :D and I don't even need to worry about checking there power level before fighting.
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 09:46:21 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Acctully the new scan is much easier to use and I don't have to go first person at all :D and I don't even need to worry about checking there power level before fighting.
This ↑
The thing that i miss about the old one are the chips... Extra LP, EP regn, etc..

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 09:48:46 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
Spoiler for Hidden:
:I...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 09:52:05 AM by kobob23 »
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 04:18:09 AM »
    • View Profile
But what i want its an option to configure if i will use the old or new. You can keep the new for you, and i agree with what you said, but, that only applies to pvp, at pve you have time to check the power level

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 04:24:51 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
But what i want its an option to configure if i will use the old or new. You can keep the new for you, and i agree with what you said, but, that only applies to pvp, at pve you have time to check the power level
Did power levels have a use? i thought they were Vanity

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 04:32:05 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Did power levels have a use? i thought they were Vanity

Yeah, I thought they didn't have a use, either.

Maybe they can actually have a use for power levels this time.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 04:40:23 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
Yeah, I thought they didn't have a use, either.

Maybe they can actually have a use for power levels this time.
Yea, maybe like the equation for powerlevel being Health+MDef+PDef+MAtk+Patk/5=PowerLevel
Thus you can really calculate the relative danger of an opponent.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 06:23:42 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Well before players with high CON aka LP and upgrades on gear and weapons, had highest PL.

Still how it should be, PL should be based on wins in Budokai/ranks.
Ones who win the most, aka best player should have the best PL.

Still, this is only suggestion.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 08:32:56 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Well before players with high CON aka LP and upgrades on gear and weapons, had highest PL.

Also, If someone is purely PVE it should be based on how many times you complete succesfuly UD/TMQ/CC

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 08:41:25 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
And to pve, with the scouter it was easier to check if the mob was the right one for the quest.

Also, If someone is purely PVE it should be based on how many times you complete succesfuly UD/TMQ/CC
I don't like this idea.

Made by Kaiza.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 08:47:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
I don't like this idea.

Agreed....wouldn't wanna see what Iceman wrote too xD

Maybe the Team is able to add 2 options for Scouters. 1: The new Scouter System (the one we had when DBO died) and 2: The old First Person view option. But no chips etc.!

Just saying that the first person view of scouter system could be added as an extra option (if possible)
You could change the settings ingame and choose the way you wanna use your scouter.
*click for original size*

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 09:19:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
apart were expensive those special trackers, I put one on my turtle LP :)

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 11:51:48 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
I don't like this idea.

Agreed too. That just makes no sense.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 01:09:25 PM »
    • View Profile
I was thinking, what about our power level be like in dbz? with super saiyan our power ought be x50.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 01:15:28 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I don't like this idea.

Like many, I don't like it either.

I never got to try the new scouter system but I liked the old ones. The chips are meh but I liked to use the scouter in first person. It was a more immersive experience and you kindda felt how it was to look through a scouter. Being able to change between the old and new mode would be amazing indeed, since the new mode is better but the old one is cooler and more fun.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 01:21:34 PM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
Like many, I don't like it either.

I never got to try the new scouter system but I liked the old ones. The chips are meh but I liked to use the scouter in first person. It was a more immersive experience and you kindda felt how it was to look through a scouter. Being able to change between the old and new mode would be amazing indeed, since the new mode is better but the old one is cooler and more fun.
Yea, i personally hate Xenoverse's Scouter cuz of that 1t person view thing, I hated it in dBO aswell, but it would be fun for RP or looking pro while sniping from a mountain top

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 08:24:46 PM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
Power Level.....

It is based on char power, but still it is suggestion.
Please all of you who post " I don't like it", give me alternative or just don't post there.

I really don't see other choice, if we want to make Power Level right, or what you want, how much dmg you make?

Power level should present top PVP/PVE players, soo when you check someone PL and if it is high, you know that he is good in PVP or PVE, still like I said, it is just suggestion.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 01:45:31 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Yea, i personally hate Xenoverse's Scouter cuz of that 1t person view thing, I hated it in dBO aswell, but it would be fun for RP or looking pro while sniping from a mountain top
In Xenoverse you can't search for nothing in middle of the battle, it takes to much time to search.

Power Level.....

Please all of you who post " I don't like it", give me alternative or just don't post there.

I really don't see other choice, if we want to make Power Level right, or what you want, how much dmg you make?

Power level should present top PVP/PVE players, soo when you check someone PL and if it is high, you know that he is good in PVP or PVE, still like I said, it is just suggestion.
Imagine someone that has been playing since the beginning, and then imagine another person that starts playing 4 months later, how many are his/her chances to get where the first one got?

Made by Kaiza.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 02:47:04 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
In Xenoverse you can't search for nothing in middle of the battle, it takes to much time to search.
Imagine someone that has been playing since the beginning, and then imagine another person that starts playing 4 months later, how many are his/her chances to get where the first one got?

That is true tho but still find other way to present "Power Level".
It isn't that important anyway, but it is better this way than one we had in DBO, I guess.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 06:55:14 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Power Level.....

We just said we don't like it. And I think it's obvious why.

Your power level should be based on your gear and your lvl, but better then DBO back in the day. Upgraded items, kind of items (rare, legendary), your attack base, defense...etc.

Just think, Power Level based on how many budokais you won? That's crazy. Both players who have the same gear, same race and class, smiliars players skills too, but the first one won 10 times budokai, and the other never had the opportunity to even went there still because of his timezone, you are saiyng the "Power Level" of the first should be x10 higher than the other one?   

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 08:25:18 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
We just said we don't like it. And I think it's obvious why.

Your power level should be based on your gear and your lvl, but better then DBO back in the day. Upgraded items, kind of items (rare, legendary), your attack base, defense...etc.

Just think, Power Level based on how many budokais you won? That's crazy. Both players who have the same gear, same race and class, smiliars players skills too, but the first one won 10 times budokai, and the other never had the opportunity to even went there still because of his timezone, you are saiyng the "Power Level" of the first should be x10 higher than the other one?   

You are aware that this is game, right?
Big Power Level - Epic player

For sure you will know that he is epic in PVP or PVE without even checking his gear.

PVE players can raise their PL by doing TMQ/UD still they can do ranks and budokais.

This will separate newbie and old experinced veteran players.
Like I said this is suggestion and trust me that, old veteran player with same gear and build will beat any new player in PVP and PVE and that Power Level should present that.

It would be fun and players would have another goal besides PVP and PVE, they would look to raise their PL.

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2015, 09:32:17 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
It would be fun and players would have another goal besides PVP and PVE, they would look to raise their PL.
This idea should be asymptotic, increasing infinitely.. but having a "cap" (+Lvl = +Cap of PL the player can reach)

The older and experienced players will have the higher values, the newer players could "almost" reach them to know they are good enough like the old ones, but not so "experienced" like them.
Otherwise the most experienced players would have damn crazy pl xD

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 09:43:30 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U

The older and experienced players will have the higher values, the newer players could "almost" reach them to know they are good enough like the old ones, but not so "experienced" like them.
Otherwise the most experienced players would have damn crazy pl xD
Wouldn't that be defeating the purpose of PL being a measure of the shear power someone had?

About Scouter's Scan
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2015, 10:16:13 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Wouldn't that be defeating the purpose of PL being a measure of the shear power someone had?
I don't remember that the normal way measured the shear power of someone... You could saw people with 400k pl dealing crazy dmg just like someone who had 1kk pl... Crit%, properties, att/def, stats from skills weren't the main reason of pl... it was more like who had the highest LP... It should be worked out.

In this idea the main reason of pl are the challenges that you faced and succed... its like something implicit (if you succed, was because you had nice stats or experience)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:37:17 AM by chano »