:uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD

Topic: New Fire Emblem Game 2016  (Read 7645 times)

New Fire Emblem Game 2016
« on: April 03, 2015, 03:12:41 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
I am disappointed that no-one on the forum has made a thread on this piece of glory. Shame on you all.

So Hoshido or Nohr...?

Spoiler for Hidden:
So, Sad Story or TITS... HARD CHOICE

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 03:15:06 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
TBH I forgot this game existed, And I watched I want it and im saving money
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 04:22:54 AM »

Offline Evangelion

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 3
    • View Profile
    • Dem SSJ addicts...
  • I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.
  • I am a: Poko Priest
I'm a tad hesitant. If we get a 'proper' physical copy instead of the crap the japanese get, then i will board the hype train. Otherwise i'm just gonna emulate it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 04:31:15 AM by Evangelion »

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 05:33:53 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Awakening was my first Fire Emblem game. I enjoyed it a lot but I didn't finish it because I got to a mission I tried over and over again and I couldn't do it. There's a point in the game where each battle could last for 30 or more minutes and I don't really have the patience to play the game for that long. It's like a slow-paced MOBA game that lasts about the same time and I'm more into fast-paced games.

Anyway, this game looks great and, apparently they have feet this time :P. I don't think I'll buy it since I got a bunch of other games higher in my priority like Majora's Mask for 3DS (since I never had it in any other console and playing it on an emulator with a keyboard just sucks), Kid Icarus: Uprising, DBXV, maybe Mario Kart 7, Shadow of Mordor... I also need a better laptop (and it has to be a laptop and not PC because my university requires one).
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 04:01:48 AM »
    • View Profile
good work !! ......

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 06:10:45 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
New news about Fire Emblem IF will be announced every week until the game comes out in Japan! I think...

A lot of things have happened over time.

The avatars will be the main characters in the story! Not the side character.

The avatar will also be able to turn into a Dragon. They will also be able to use special magic for certain parts of stages. Like in one of the trailers, the avatar made a bridge out of nowhere. There will be more classes and a change in the effect tree. The game will also be a lot more strategy based. The weapon durability will be removed and replaced with stat increases and decreases. Pair-Up was pretty much broken in Awakening, so they are removing some stat increases when you and another unit get married or if you reach Support Rank A. Not only this, the opponents will be able to pair up as well.

They are adding a new mode. For you scrubs who can't handle losing a unit. Phoenix Mode. With this mode, if your unit dies in battle, they come back to life in the next turn. This is a good thing, it opens up to a bigger audience and honestly, we do not need to play it. We do not need to choose that mode. It does not change the game in a negative way. I'm personally going Hard-Casual. More than likely picking the Hoshido side.

She now has a name. Her name is Aqua. One of the reasons I will choose Hoshido is because she is the exact opposite of you. She was born in Nohr, but kidnapped by the Hoshido. This also helps us realize that the game isn't black and white.

I am rather excited for this game. I loved Awakening and will buy this one ASAP.

Spoiler for News/Speculation videos:

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 06:19:51 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Yesssssssssssssss i need the game now.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 06:20:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
here fire emblem  ;) ;D ;D ,good post tomlanji ¿is one game or serie tv ?

here game for pc with emulator

Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:34:33 AM by MajinMusic »

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 08:27:29 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
Fire Emblem amiibo confirmed compatible with the game. You can scan a Marth, Robin, Lucina, or Ike amiibo.  The characters actually do seem like they will have dialogue unlike Awakening (Special characters didn't have dialogue). The biggest thing here... THERE IS A HUB WORLD! You can do a lot in the hub world, which includes a new feature dubbed "My Castle". Which is rather self explanatory. You can see more news and features in the videos below.
Spoiler for Trailers:

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
They have confirmed the ability to capture prisoners and can recruit them. But...they are generic enemy units. Nothing like Xander (blonde guy from Nohr) joining your team. Its good for anyone playing it on Classic Mode.

The end of the trailer tho.. Oh yeah, they have English voices in the trailer!

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 08:25:48 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
It's ridiculous that it's releasing in 2016 when the japs get it this year.

I'm looking forward to Kazahana however.

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 10:43:40 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I am disappointed that no-one on the forum has made a thread on this piece of glory. Shame on you all.

So Hoshido or Nohr...?

Spoiler for Hidden:
So, Sad Story or TITS... HARD CHOICE

I am so hyped for this game, not only for the new twist on gameplay, but on story.
Many people will say the SRPG genre is stale, but the new gameplay elements add new levels to the FE series, like Awakening is.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2015, 01:39:40 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
They have confirmed the ability to capture prisoners and can recruit them. But...they are generic enemy units. Nothing like Xander (blonde guy from Nohr) joining your team. Its good for anyone playing it on Classic Mode.

Not if you're playing it on any difficulty above easy. There have been generic enemy units in Fire Emblem before to replace your fallen ones and their stats are so inferior that it's laughable. No one in their right mind would let a valuable unit die and most people just reset.

That said, the art for this is so beautiful that it's just making me wonder why we don't really have any CGI anime series. Probably because it's so much more expensive than hand-drawn animation (especially with the limited animation style that's omnipresent in anime), but my God. It's gorgeous.

I am so hyped for this game, not only for the new twist on gameplay, but on story.
Many people will say the SRPG genre is stale, but the new gameplay elements add new levels to the FE series, like Awakening is.

I'd really appreciate if they didn't take out the gameplay elements that helped to define the series in order to create new ones, though. The weapon triangle being altered bothers me and weapons having unlimited uses is going to make the late game a breeze as you repeatedly use the most powerful weapon in the game with no chance of it breaking.

At least one (major) plot point from Awakening -- see the scene at the very end of the trailer, no spoiling if you don't know yet -- seems to be grafted onto this game. It's also not the first Fire Emblem game that had two different routes and stories that changed depending on which one you chose -- Sacred Stones did that and it was packaged as one game instead of making you double dip (triple dip if you want the third storyline, and even though the price is reduced, you know they're going to milk this for DLC).

You like plot? You really ought to check out the interplay of themes from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn -- the latter has you leading a band of rebels in the country you sacked in the last game, not to mention the elements that are touched on, like racism and religion, on top of being one of the few Fire Emblem games to present war in a more negative light. It was a tough act to follow and I thought Awakening had a pretty mediocre plot overall. It keeps you entertained in the beginning, but once the game's secrets are revealed (most of them come unraveled around halfway through the game), it loses its charm. It's carried almost entirely by the characters. Not that that's a bad thing, but I do think that Awakening gets an undue amount of praise because it's many people's first Fire Emblem title. It doesn't help that a lot of the games are practically inaccessible now (good luck finding PoR and RD for a reasonable price -- it really says something when PoR can go for $100+ on eBay) and many of the games remain untranslated, and likely will for the foreseeable future.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2015, 01:47:03 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
one game instead of making you double dip
source

naughtyword this minimum character requirement, seriously Luke

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2015, 01:50:14 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
source

naughtyword this minimum character requirement, seriously Luke

Sauce.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 01:54:26 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 02:15:36 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Did I hear someone mention my guild here? Jokes aside Ive been meaning to post on here for a long time now.

I really love the Fire Emblem series and for me my favorite is Sacred Stones, maybe because it was my first but all the same I really loved it. Well first of all I loved awakening and got it as soon as it released after playing the Demo for hours and hours. They kept it very challenging while also making certain aspects easier. I loved all the dialogue and character interations. Before the game came out I was deciding who to sh
ip my characters with. The artwork and the cutscenes were stunning in my opinion the voice over was done well too..I even bought this awesome artwork book from the game Knights of Iris I think. Like every fire emblem game I could sit for hours thinking about my future descisions and I loved the idea of onece you lose a unit there is no return. Perma Death, it was a pain in the ass (because I find it unacceptable to lose even one unit, that is a restart in my book ) But it kept things very challenging.  On the hardest setting Awakening's first 3 levels are the hardest in the game.

If what you guys say is true and they taken away the old elements  such weapons being used only a limited amount of times then that is very disappointing. Hopefully they have a seperate mode for that like in Awakening.
I also dislike how its seperated into 2(3) games.... its going to make choosing a side much harder, as I cant just replay afterwards.... I wouldnt even mind them raising the price a little. I am likley going the get the game as Im a big fan but wether or not I get both is undecided. 80$ = Nope.
Since Ike Amiibo isnt hard to get I will most likley be getting his to go with this game, as well as smash bros.
Speaking of Sacred Stones I am going to replay that now. Imagine my suprise when one of my 3ds Ambassador games ended up being Sacred Stones. (Along with other titles I had for my Gameboy and more)

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2015, 02:39:26 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Before the game came out I was deciding who to ship my characters with.

Waifu Emblem will make Tumblrites out of us all. Am I the only one who cared exclusively about stats? I married Chrom in my first playthrough so that Lucina could inherit my skills and use any class and Morgan could get Rightful King. I married characters that I couldn't marry to other units in later playthroughs and did my damndest to get 100% waifus, but then my girlfriend borrowed the game and hasn't given it back yet. In nine months.

Chrom was still bestgirl, though.

I am likley going the get the game as Im a big fan but wether or not I get both is undecided. 80$ = Nope.

It'll probably be $15 tacked on, since you get a discount if you do a digital download for the second version and that's about the asking price in Japan. The third route costs the same amount. With all of the DLC they'll inevitably throw at us, the "whole game" will probably be closer to $90-100. Granted, the games are so different that it'll literally be three times the play time and the mechanics are different in each version, but that's still absurd. Makes me damn glad that Pokemon hasn't tried to pull this nonsense with its versions, since they're mostly homogeneous and there's no reason to double dip.

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2015, 02:51:11 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Waifu Emblem will make Tumblrites out of us all. Am I the only one who cared exclusively about stats? I married Chrom in my first playthrough so that Lucina could inherit my skills and use any class and Morgan could get Rightful King. I married characters that I couldn't marry to other units in later playthroughs and did my damndest to get 100% waifus, but then my girlfriend borrowed the game and hasn't given it back yet. In nine months.

Chrom was still bestgirl, though.

It'll probably be $15 tacked on, since you get a discount if you do a digital download for the second version and that's about the asking price in Japan. The third route costs the same amount. With all of the DLC they'll inevitably throw at us, the "whole game" will probably be closer to $90-100. Granted, the games are so different that it'll literally be three times the play time and the mechanics are different in each version, but that's still absurd. Makes me damn glad that Pokemon hasn't tried to pull this nonsense with its versions, since they're mostly homogeneous and there's no reason to double dip.

I cared about stats on my second play through more . I wanted certain skills with certain characters , like hooking up cause and Tharja to give nohr the move where whenever you get hit it does reverse dmg back to the enemy .

I really wish they sold the game differently in America , usually when the game comes out later they include all features but that doesn't look the case here .

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2015, 05:17:48 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I cared about stats on my second play through more . I wanted certain skills with certain characters , like hooking up cause and Tharja to give nohr the move where whenever you get hit it does reverse dmg back to the enemy .

I really wish they sold the game differently in America , usually when the game comes out later they include all features but that doesn't look the case here .
I don't see a point in minmaxing in single player games, especially at the cost of waifu simulation.

WAIFU-AMIE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:07:59 AM by Mikecw, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 10:33:04 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 12:55:12 PM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
Incest, same-sex marriage, and adoptions confirmed. I'm serious. N-no I am ACTUALLY SERIOUS. THE LEAKS ARE HAPPENING. There was a live stream on Twitch about Fates. It was a 6-7 hour stream.
Spoiler for News Articles:
http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-fates-has-same-sex-marriages-2-versions-officially-confirmed-for-the-west/
http://nintendoeverything.com/tons-of-fire-emblem-fates-footage/
The rest was leaked from the Japanese version of the game (AKA no article for that stuff). Everyone is going insane about this news.

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 01:23:47 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
OH MY GOD MY LESBIAN FANTASIES HAVE COME TRUE.

...Or at least that's what I would have said if it wasn't for the fact that there's only going to be one lesbian in the game and they're most likely going to be shit.

My (first) Nohr playthrough is probably going to be as a male character for the sole purpose of designing him like a comic book character I enjoy anyway, though.

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2015, 03:54:54 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
The games are called- Fire Emblem: Conquest and Fire Emblem: Birthright. There are more things about the game in the spoilers below.
Some of the songs were extracted.
Spoiler for Songs:

Spoiler for Customization Footage+Game Intro:
A lot better than Awakening's customization.

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 09:28:06 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dodongos ate my baby! Q.Q
Why does this nonsense need to be shoved into my face constantly? I am really, really, really looking forward to this game, and now nintendo is all like, "oooh look at us, gay marriage in our game! Give us all your praise!"

UGH!

I love Fire emblem, and I loved the newest entry in the series; awakening. But now if I buy this game will I be lumped in with every tom, naughtyword and harry who supports gay marriage and the like? I suppose I should not give a damn (since it is an option that can most assuredly be ignored when I'm playing through the game), but I get the feeling this will come up in the future "oh, look at the amazing sales of fire emblem fates in the U.S.; everyone loves gay shit there so lets put MORE of it in our games!"...

Personally, I prefer the nintendo that stays AWAY from topics of sexual shit. Just fyi, you know.
God and the pigeons are one!
Trust the Pigeon!