[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: Dragon Ball Xenoverse PQ# 47 is impossible.  (Read 14884 times)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse PQ# 47 is impossible.
« on: March 30, 2015, 11:23:55 PM »
    • View Profile
It can't be done solo. And no one has it running when I search for it. So I can't complete Gohan and Videl's training.

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 11:39:12 PM »
    • View Profile
  • If someone's hurting, don't stand their and watch
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
What system?
MarineCorps
We WILL Protect the peace

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 11:43:58 PM »
    • View Profile
Xbox 360, sorry for my short rant.

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 11:45:31 PM »
    • View Profile
  • If someone's hurting, don't stand their and watch
Would help ya if i could but im on ps3.
MarineCorps
We WILL Protect the peace

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 11:56:07 PM »
    • View Profile
I can get to the last part where you fight Goku, Gohan and Goten...but then they like to spam Super Kamehameha and not let up so I can't even fight back, it's very irritating.

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 11:59:28 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Pfft. I managed to solo this PQ (aka the first time you do it( AND the hidden requirement battle, so if I'm able to do it than you should too. You just need to play smart and be at a high enough level and even the Son family Kame spam turns into more of a nuisance than anything.

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 11:59:52 PM »

Offline Saro

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I can get to the last part where you fight Goku, Gohan and Goten...but then they like to spam Super Kamehameha and not let up so I can't even fight back, it's very irritating.
Man I feel almost sad for you, I beat all missions and struggled for 30 minutes finding the last parallel quest to do, it was Number 47 and I beat it easily with like a A or a S. I did it with a level 80 at the time solo. I wish I could help you but I am on PS4 T.T. Just get an level 80 character and give it the best moves with z soul like Pointless...Here, I'll end it all or Here Comes Payback/Before Creation....Comes Destruction, and finally No more Games. Those Z souls make u invincible during Ultimate Attack except Here comes Payback, that boosts all your stats slightly and makes your ultimate stronger, and the z soul lasts permanent.

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 12:06:16 AM »
    • View Profile
What skills would you recomend?

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 12:09:13 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Man I feel almost sad for you, I beat all missions and struggled for 30 minutes finding the last parallel quest to do, it was Number 47 and I beat it easily with like a A or a S. I did it with a level 80 at the time solo. I wish I could help you but I am on PS4 T.T. Just get an level 80 character and give it the best moves with z soul like Pointless...Here, I'll end it all or Here Comes Payback/Before Creation....Comes Destruction, and finally No more Games. Those Z souls make u invincible during Ultimate Attack except Here comes Payback, that boosts all your stats slightly and makes your ultimate stronger, and the z soul lasts permanent.
I didn't even have to resort to those tactics. Granted I probably had an Ultimate that gave you invulnerability during its execution, but nonetheless you just need to be at a high enough level and play smart.

Super Guard and/or Vanisher Guard are perfect for blocking Ultimates. Using an Ultimate that makes you invulnerable like Perfect Kamehameha or Shocking Death Ball are useful Ultimates, but really anything fast and powerful will work. As I said, the key is to play smart.

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 12:16:42 AM »
    • View Profile
Thanks. I'll try that out.

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 12:26:26 AM »

Offline Saro

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 1
    • View Profile

Honestly for supers always have Maximum charge, you can use a pose to increase your ki or melee if your doing one of those builds. Death Beam is amazingly good once I got I totally recommend you use it if you have good amount of points put into Ki. Just use the best attacks to beat the quest.

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 01:02:02 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
if you are a saiyan just go ssj and spam ulti
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 02:01:39 AM »

Offline Ren

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Confine, Murcielago!
naughtyword that mission, I was spamming it for hours and still haven't got the Z-Soul T_T.

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 02:15:56 AM »

Offline TheRock

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 4
    • View Profile
  • The Peoples Champion
there should be a way
Know your role jabroni's

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 02:35:14 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Try to hit max level first.
Honestly my char wasn't strong, but I used the Z-Soul "bwa ha ha... thanks for your energy" back when it was bugged.

But once you are max level, with the correct use of Attribute points and skills, it shouldn't be too hard.

With Goten and Trunks, you wanna fly around and attack each one, don't fight both at the same time.
Same for Trunks and Vegeta (Nice tip: if you throw either one off kami's lookout, they fly below it, they never come back up, so you can fight the other one without trouble on the lookout). And afterwards, Piccolo will show up and gives you a full health boost, so that's cool.
Then for Gohan and Goku is super hard because they fire kames non stop.
1 Nice tip: you can go back through the portal to heal and charge ki and when you go back to Goku and Gohan, their HPs are not at 100%, they're at whatever % you've left them at previously.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 02:56:31 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Isnt that the one Kid trunks gives? I beat it on my first try.

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 03:00:49 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Different people have different missions that are more difficult, I know that from experience.

I agree with West.  When all else fails, level, stats are a major part of Xenoverse. 
We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 03:31:48 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
It can't be done solo. And no one has it running when I search for it. So I can't complete Gohan and Videl's training.

It can be, but it's probably one of the most easily rage inducing quests in the game.
If you've got a Saiyajin, then spam, spam, and spam some more like a lunatic. It doesn't get difficult until Goku, Goten, and Gohan start spraying Super Kamehame-Ha like machine guns, for the most part. Bring healing items, and if need be, something to restore your Ki. An ultimate like Super Electric Wave can be absolutely menacing against them, and it can keep them at bay while you keep spamming it. It's cheap, and you might not feel real good about yourself, but it's worth it.
Once you take down 2 of the 3, then you can just pummel them normally. Goku will go SSJ3 after beating him, but he's really easy by himself.

After that, you've succeeded, so it won't matter if you lose after that if you trigger the bonus objectives. Although, that boils down to the same strategy in the end (and you'll probably be running low on time at the end of that).
After you've done that, if you still need Videl's Z-Soul (since it won't always drop), you can host an online quest, or bring along AI partners. It makes the whole thing quite easy.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 04:22:11 AM »

Offline TheRock

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 4
    • View Profile
  • The Peoples Champion
It can be, but it's probably one of the most easily rage inducing quests in the game.
If you've got a Saiyajin, then spam, spam, and spam some more like a lunatic. It doesn't get difficult until Goku, Goten, and Gohan start spraying Super Kamehame-Ha like machine guns, for the most part. Bring healing items, and if need be, something to restore your Ki. An ultimate like Super Electric Wave can be absolutely menacing against them, and it can keep them at bay while you keep spamming it. It's cheap, and you might not feel real good about yourself, but it's worth it.
Once you take down 2 of the 3, then you can just pummel them normally. Goku will go SSJ3 after beating him, but he's really easy by himself.

After that, you've succeeded, so it won't matter if you lose after that if you trigger the bonus objectives. Although, that boils down to the same strategy in the end (and you'll probably be running low on time at the end of that).
After you've done that, if you still need Videl's Z-Soul (since it won't always drop), you can host an online quest, or bring along AI partners. It makes the whole thing quite easy.
the rock says ! why you write 100 and 100 lines on every naughtyword thread ?
Know your role jabroni's

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 09:28:21 AM »
    • View Profile
THIS PQ can go STRAIGHT to HELL!

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 09:31:55 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
THIS PQ can go STRAIGHT to HELL!
*slaps celeri* Get a hold of yourself!

My tip: get recoomse Ulti and hit them all at once
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 09:39:30 AM »

Offline Adrastos

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Human
I found out how durable my PS3 controller is doing this mission.... I mean sure, a few plastic pieces flew off, but they snapped right back on(Stock PS3 controller btw). I mean really, I slammed that Shite 3 times as hard as I could in a seated position on my Linoleum covered wood floors and the damn thing still works. No game has every made me do that in the span of 20 minutes. I get hit with those Kamehameha's right when entering... And it's not at the same time, those bastards are smart. First one fires off, then the other as it's about to finished, and rinse/wash/repeat. It even makes it difficult to spam ULT back, especially when right when you go SSJ, you get hit, it drains your stamina, then you have no choice but to be a ragdoll until your stamina refills, and god forbid they let you stand up.

Eventually I beat it(solo striker build, eventually learned Blue Hurricane was a striker move...), but now, about a week later, I am revisiting it trying to get that darn Z-soul also for the Gohan/Videl mastery. Hours upon Hours later, still nothing....... I mean I love this game to death, but.... COME ON!!! Anyways, I believe that if you beat the story and/or all PQs, you should be able to purchase or craft these things....
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:45:24 AM by Adrastos »

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 10:24:50 AM »
    • View Profile
*slaps celeri* Get a hold of yourself!

My tip: get recoomse Ulti and hit them all at once

Thanks I needed that...

I tried that, didn't work, got further with Perfect Kamehameha, but still Goku went SSJ3 and beat me, I was already low health and had no healing items plus only had 1:30 left on the clock. This mission would be so much easier if I could bring a friend into it.

I found out how durable my PS3 controller is doing this mission.... I mean sure, a few plastic pieces flew off, but they snapped right back on(Stock PS3 controller btw). I mean really, I slammed that Shite 3 times as hard as I could in a seated position on my Linoleum covered wood floors and the damn thing still works. No game has every made me do that in the span of 20 minutes. I get hit with those Kamehameha's right when entering... And it's not at the same time, those bastards are smart. First one fires off, then the other as it's about to finished, and rinse/wash/repeat. It even makes it difficult to spam ULT back, especially when right when you go SSJ, you get hit, it drains your stamina, then you have no choice but to be a ragdoll until your stamina refills, and god forbid they let you stand up.

Eventually I beat it(solo striker build, eventually learned Blue Hurricane was a striker move...), but now, about a week later, I am revisiting it trying to get that darn Z-soul also for the Gohan/Videl mastery. Hours upon Hours later, still nothing....... I mean I love this game to death, but.... COME ON!!! Anyways, I believe that if you beat the story and/or all PQs, you should be able to purchase or craft these things....

I agree, it would be better if I could purchase it, fricken level 80 and I'm having trouble with that PQ, even when I go Super Saiyan 2 and spam the heck out of Perfect Kamehameha.

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 10:27:22 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Thanks I needed that...

I tried that, didn't work, got further with Perfect Kamehameha, but still Goku went SSJ3 and beat me, I was already low health and had no healing items plus only had 1:30 left on the clock. This mission would be so much easier if I could bring a friend into it.
then get super vanishing ball it follows the target so you always deal damage

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 12:08:36 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
One suggestion I recommend using is a combination of the regular Super Saiyan form and the Z-Soul "Bwa Ha Ha! Got You!" The regular Super Saiyan line gives you a 10% reduction of damage to all forms of attacks (Super Vegeta only blocks Ki blasts) while the Z-Soul gives slight damage reduction and (mostly) restores your ki supply per hit. This actually gives you a good defense even against Ultimates (though I still wouldn't try to take hits) while at the same time keeping your ki levels in good supply (this effect even works when transformed). The Z-Soul is also easy to get as you can either create it via mixing (with the required Z-Soul it needs available for sale in the item shop) or through doing a PQ. Be advised though that the Z-Soul lowers Basic Attack by four points (though it's slightly higher due to the way clothing stats work), but if you're doing a ki blast build this shouldn't be bothersome.

As for Ultimate I still stand by using Perfect Kamehameha. The problem with Ultimates that give you invincibility (like this and Shocking Death Ball for example) is that even if the opposing move doesn't do damage it will still cancel out your attack. However, the thing about Perfect Kamehameha that I love is that if timed right you can make the opposing Ultimate (like Death Ball, Super Spirit Bomb, and Super Kamehameha) fly right through you and then fire as their attack fades making it a great counter attack. Of course, you need to finish Cell's master missions to get it, but by this point he should be available. However, even with this Ultimate you still need to time your attacks right. That's what this PQ quest focuses on with all these mobs.

then get super vanishing ball it follows the target so you always deal damage
Not quite. Super Vanishing Ball doesn't protect you from attacks so getting hit by an opposing Ultimate can definitely break your guard and put you in a helpless situation.