* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 06:25:40 AM
    ;)
  • Today at 06:25:16 AM
    :r_flame:
  • Today at 04:34:29 AM
    I had to look up the lyrics. I knew what song it was, but I didn't know what came next :P
  • Today at 02:58:06 AM
    no
  • Yesterday at 09:35:28 AM
    im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
  • Yesterday at 08:09:53 AM
    yessss [link]
  • Yesterday at 05:16:39 AM
    I mean, no message could've been any clearer.
  • September 24, 2017, 09:11:07 PM
    nooooo...you didn't get my reference xD Hope someone got it tho....
  • September 24, 2017, 02:28:11 PM
    Two way mirror mate
  • September 24, 2017, 07:29:14 AM
    should we ask him to change his ways?  :))
  • September 23, 2017, 02:17:09 PM
    He's the man in the mirror.
  • September 22, 2017, 05:41:21 AM
    who dis?
  • September 22, 2017, 12:19:34 AM
    long time no see
  • September 22, 2017, 12:19:22 AM
    dumke
  • September 21, 2017, 02:28:59 AM
    :juggs:
  • September 20, 2017, 10:12:44 AM
    XD
  • September 19, 2017, 05:13:57 AM
    :hype:
  • September 19, 2017, 05:13:38 AM
    i wanna play dbo illegal [link]
  • September 19, 2017, 04:53:44 AM
    I WANNA PLAY DBO official XD
  • September 19, 2017, 04:44:20 AM
    i love me too....
  • September 18, 2017, 11:45:06 AM
    I still love you guys, tho.  ;)
  • September 18, 2017, 11:43:14 AM
    You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:

Topic: DBXV2 Suggestions  (Read 10136 times)

DBXV2 Suggestions
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:14:22 AM »

Offline Gewku

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 【KFC】
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Post your suggestions as to what should be put into DBXV2 if it ever comes.

Here are mine:

What they should add:

-1.Saiyans should have the ability to turn tails on or off in the custom character creator.

-2.Add an android race(Cell like creatures.)

-3.Add 2 transformations to all races:
   Saiyans: SSj1 and SSj2
   Humans:Potential Unleashed 1 and Potential Unleashed 2
   Androids(if they add them):Second Form and Perfect Form
   Majins:Full Body Control(Super Buu Form) and Pure Evil Form(Kid Buu Form)
   Namek:Giant Form and Super Namek
   Frieza Clan: Final Form and 5th Form

-4.Add more characters, atleast 75+(Transformations and different costumes not included) to shut the 
    fans up

-5.Add a new original story(somewhat like this game) but also have a giant open overworld to explore(like
    DBO's world)

-6.The gameplay is good, it's just that it's a little finicky, Dimps sure has added a lot of complex things 
    such as Just Blocking & Dash Teleporting but if they just made the game a little more controllable and 
    more fluid trust me this gameplay style will be THE way to go for all DBZ games.

-7.Add a good online mode and a lot of extra single player modes, and for fucks sake made a proper Main Menu

-8.I think there should be a lot more environmental destruction, This game's environmental destruction
    wasn't bad, if it weren't for the fact it disappears within 2 fuckin seconds, >.> , just add more 
    destruction and have that shit stay for the ENTIRETY OF THE FIGHT, USE NEXT GEN YOU 
    SMARTASSES

-9.STOP THE DISC LOCKED CONTENT popo AND GIVE A SOLID PACKAGE WITH NOTHING MISSING AND THEN EXPAND ON IT!!!

What they should keep:

-1.Master system was amazing I definitely want more masters in the next game!

-2.Z-Souls were a really neat system and I definitely want them to keep it!

-3.MORE TFS AND FAN REFERENCES =D (seriously though that Nappa reference was amazing do something like that again =D).

-4.PQs were really cool but as I said I wish for the game to have a new overworld, so PQs should be more sidequesty-ish things (but unlike how I want the normal game to play with a giant overworld, in PQs I still want the same overworld but just throw us some PQ-only portals to Teleport us from place to place, an example of a PQ would be a What If scenario where Baby Goku lands somewhere far from Grandpa Gohan and we have to take him to Grandpa Gohan, but instead of flying all the way like we would have to in normal story mode, just add a teleport thingy to take us to Grandpa Gohan's house instantly)

-5.The amount of maps in this game was amazing! There was a lot of maps and I really appreciated that, they were also all mostly based on locations from the DBZ universe like West City and the Open Fields, and especially Planet Namek, so yeh, keep em. And keep the ones which are all in the Sky like, well Sky.

-6.Keep the 3v3 fights, IDK but I like them more than the 4v4 fights, and just fuckin allow us to have unfair matches e.g 5v1 or 4v2 D=

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 03:47:35 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
Its not like any DBX developer is going to see this...
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 04:31:54 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you. Party pooper! Party pooopeerr.

~Super Kami Guru

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 04:34:31 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you. Party pooper! Party pooopeerr.

~Super Kami Guru

Not gonna lie Kobobro, that's a pretty good retort XD.

If we honestly picked at posts not being meaningful, no one would ever post anything.  Heck, we're talking about a game that doesn't even exist yet.  Sometimes people just like to talk about their opinions on things, even if no one important will hear them, and that's fine. :)
We WILL Protect the Peace!

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 04:36:37 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
Not gonna lie Kobobro, that's a pretty good retort XD.

If we honestly picked at posts not being meaningful, no one would ever post anything.  Heck, we're talking about a game that doesn't even exist yet.  Sometimes people just like to talk about their opinions on things, even if no one important will hear them, and that's fine. :)
True, True
Marine Corps

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 04:59:10 AM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Go forth and blaze a path of overwhelming terror!!
honestly i did kinda find it suckish saiyans didn't have their own tails, i mean i know that the saiyans in this game are actually from earth and not planet vegeta but..... Dat tail :E

and arent androids mostly humans? i thought cell was just the exception.

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 05:49:09 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
honestly i did kinda find it suckish saiyans didn't have their own tails, i mean i know that the saiyans in this game are actually from earth and not planet vegeta but..... Dat tail :E

and arent androids mostly humans? i thought cell was just the exception.

Ooh! I get to unleash my nerdiness with this one!

Android is a misnomer only used in the English version.
In the Japanese version, they're referred to as Jinzoningen, "Artificial Humans."

#16 and #19 are purely machines. They are perfect examples of an android (essentially, manufactured synthetic humans).

#17, #18, and #20 are cyborgs. Humans that have cybernetic implants. #20 is a bit of a curiosity, as we're not really told how much of his body is mechanical (it's implied that only his brain is organic, somewhat).

Cell isn't mechanical at all, from what I can tell. He's seems to be entirely organic, thus calling him an android is extremely confusing. He's some kind of Frankenstein's Monster-esque bio-weapon.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 06:34:58 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
Ooh! I get to unleash my nerdiness with this one!

Android is a misnomer only used in the English version.
In the Japanese version, they're referred to as Jinzoningen, "Artificial Humans."

#16 and #19 are purely machines. They are perfect examples of an android (essentially, manufactured synthetic humans).

#17, #18, and #20 are cyborgs. Humans that have cybernetic implants. #20 is a bit of a curiosity, as we're not really told how much of his body is mechanical (it's implied that only his brain is organic, somewhat).

Cell isn't mechanical at all, from what I can tell. He's seems to be entirely organic, thus calling him an android is extremely confusing. He's some kind of Frankenstein's Monster-esque bio-weapon.

If I can expand on what Nia has to say, the term "jinzoningen" in Japanese is basically a blanket term for androids and cyborgs as a collective. There's no equivalent phrase in English because we put more of a line between androids and cyborgs as a collective. Androids are fully mechanical while cyborgs have some measure of organic tissue. It's technically correct to call 16 and 19 "androids" because, well, they are. The others, however, are cyborgs. In some other dubs and translations, they're actually called "cyborgs" instead of androids, which is why you'll sometimes see Spanish-speaking fans call the characters things like "C18" -- Cyborg 18. However, that would still be incorrect when you're talking about 16 and 19.

Now, there is a correct scientific term for Cell -- he's a genetically modified organism, created from what I presume would be gene splicing, but Toriyama doesn't understand genetics. A good example of this is the "designer" glow-in-the-dark fish that you can see sold at some pet stores. The gene that makes them do that is actually taken from a jellyfish. Cell is an extrapolation of that idea, but he's so nonsensical a concept that attempting to go any further is hurting my brain. It makes the parthenogenic velociraptors in Jurassic Park look plausible.

Edit: My mistake on that last part, I'm not remembering correctly. The velociraptors were sequential hermaphrodites, not parthenogenic, though both are about equally implausible.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 07:37:33 AM by Kiyza »

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 07:26:45 AM »
    • View Profile
The way Xenoverse is set up, they really don't need to make a Xenoverse 2, they can simply keep adding DLC content, like take us through the GT series (Which while the Anime rather sucked, who of us here doesn't want to beat the crap out of Omega Shenron just for being a naughtyword?)  They could also go through the other movies, like Dead Zone, Tree of Might, Wrath of the Dragon, and so forth. As for additional transformations, think there's a chance to have Saiyan playable characters become SSJ4?

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 07:34:30 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
The way Xenoverse is set up, they really don't need to make a Xenoverse 2, they can simply keep adding DLC content, like take us through the GT series (Which while the Anime rather sucked, who of us here doesn't want to beat the crap out of Omega Shenron just for being a popo?)  They could also go through the other movies, like Dead Zone, Tree of Might, Wrath of the Dragon, and so forth. As for additional transformations, think there's a chance to have Saiyan playable characters become SSJ4?
''think there's a chance to have Saiyan playable characters become SSJ4?''
Nah I don't. The balance between Saiyan and other classes would be broken.

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 07:40:28 AM »
    • View Profile
''think there's a chance to have Saiyan playable characters become SSJ4?''
Nah I don't. The balance between Saiyan and other classes would be broken.

Good point, and Talice, and Celarei would look terrible as SSJ4, women shouldn't be that furry.

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 08:10:21 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
I agree with adding a Android race, the concept shown in Dragon Ball Heroes looks pretty cool. Now I kinda consider cell something else all together so I dont include him. And instead of making a second they should just add alot of this stuff to the first.... though if we are talking new races and things, that is alot of content to add though I think some consoles have expansion type DLC. (Diablo 3) But that wouldnt be a rpoblem for PC users.

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 10:01:47 AM »
    • View Profile
  • A wild jackman appears!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I agree with adding a Android race, the concept shown in Dragon Ball Heroes looks pretty cool. Now I kinda consider cell something else all together so I dont include him. And instead of making a second they should just add alot of this stuff to the first.... though if we are talking new races and things, that is alot of content to add though I think some consoles have expansion type DLC. (Diablo 3) But that wouldnt be a rpoblem for PC users.
True Cell is a Bio-Android
Marinecorps We will protect the peace!

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 10:03:09 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
But androids don't use Ki and they could just spam all there attacks without wasteing any ki... and I don't think that's fair.
Marine Corps

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 12:16:46 PM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
if we are talking about adding races, what about the DB original races, dogs-men, pigs-dudes, buffed up dudes with animal heads, the works lol.

about the transformations for SSj-SSJ4 honestly, its no need for SSJ past 1 anymore(or ever) honestly, ingame you can already tell there is no difference outside stats. even DBZ creator said he is done wit SSJ3, at least thats what ive read.

i read a hilariously funny post about this topic but i cant seem to find the link to it but i have it as my skype motto, or whatever its called.

Super Saiyan 2&3 are kind of like taking a poo and really trying to force it out. Sure it's a bit more effective, but you're just gonna hurt yourself. So if you found out you could make yourself poo normally without forcing it, would you ever risk hurting yourself again?

basically its uneeded strain for example with the ki bar, in SSJ2 it goes down faster than in ssj1 with little added improvement in stats, if we were to add a ssj3, would there really be a difference? sure it would be fun to play but ur ki bar is just gonna flat line unless u made it like 100.

honestly all they gotta do, is add a SSJ3 wig, people would hump Pilaf for that.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:21:20 PM by Canti »

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 12:24:33 PM »
    • View Profile
  • A wild jackman appears!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
if we are talking about adding races, what about the DB original races, dogs-men, pigs-dudes, buffed up dudes with animal heads, the works lol.

about the transformations for SSj-SSJ4 honestly, its no need for SSJ past 1 anymore(or ever) honestly, ingame you can already tell there is no difference outside stats. even DBZ creator said he is done wit SSJ3, at least thats what ive read.

i read a hilariously funny post about this topic but i cant seem to find the link to it but i have it as my skype motto, or whatever its called.

Super Saiyan 2&3 are kind of like taking a poo and really trying to force it out. Sure it's a bit more effective, but you're just gonna hurt yourself. So if you found out you could make yourself poo normally without forcing it, would you ever risk hurting yourself again?

basically its uneeded strain for example with the ki bar, in SSJ2 it goes down faster than in ssj1 with little added improvement in stats, if we were to add a ssj3, would there really be a difference? sure it would be fun to play but ur ki bar is just gonna flat line unless u made it like 100.

honestly all they gotta do, is add a SSJ3 wig, people would hump Pilaf for that.
Yeah and ssj4 top
Marinecorps We will protect the peace!

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 12:37:56 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
But androids don't use Ki and they could just spam all there attacks without wasteing any ki... and I don't think that's fair.
Right but thats how its been in the other games and the rules dont automatically apply to this game . BUT, something to take into account is that each race have a strength and weakness, so it would be easy to give the androids a handicap as well , to match whatever strengths they have.

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 12:38:37 PM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Yeah and ssj4 top

for both genders, cuz you know gender equality > u>
Spoiler for Hidden:

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 12:44:37 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
for both genders, cuz you know gender equality > u>
Spoiler for Hidden:

This is what he means Basically

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 12:46:49 PM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
This is what he means Basically
that was the exact picture that made me think of this xD.

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 12:49:16 PM »
    • View Profile
that was the exact picture that made me think of this xD.

Spoiler for Hidden:
The power of mind reading

Ironically I have another one

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 01:05:26 PM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Spoiler for Hidden:
The power of mind reading

Ironically I have another one
a DBZ fan can dream.....

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 01:32:20 PM »
    • View Profile
a DBZ fan can dream.....

Picture Goku being a Female and Chi Chi being a Male

So Chi Chi Name would be the opposite right?

For example: If my name was Pee then It would be Sh!t

So Chi Chi would be Ass xD

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 09:25:38 PM »

Offline Gewku

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 【KFC】
I just want to clarify a few things, when I said Androids I just meant Cell like creatures not "Artificial Humans" like Android #13-#20 I meant creatures like cell. Also androids should have automatically regenerating ki but they should not have the ability to charge ki, like in BT3. Also I think they should add an ultimate gauge like in BT3 to avoid spamming. It could also be used for a transformation system, I was thinking of being able to stack transformations into one ultimate ability, to having one ultimate which allows you to go SSj and then SSj2 and so and so forth for characters which have higher transformations. Transformations should act more like BT3 where it takes one ultimate gauge to transform and the transformation was permanent and you could go back to normal form at any time, I really didn't like the new transformation even though it was more realistic, I just didn't like it, also I know I mentioned BT3 a lot and most of u are prolly gonna be like "WHY U BE LIKIN BT3 SO MUCHT IT SUCKTH IN COMPARISON TO DBXV" I honestly think DBXV has better control and gameplay, while BT3 has better mechanics and battle depth, and if those 2 combine we will have one heck of a fighting game.

DBXV2 Suggestions
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2015, 12:49:29 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Honestly, a lot of what you're requesting can be accomplished by mods. As it turns out, Dragonball XV is actually a bit mod friendly and we're already seeing stuff like texture edits, model swaps, etc despite the game being only around a month old. Let's face it: Dimps (and Bandai to some extent) obviously don't care much on making a well-made, balanced, mostly bug free game otherwise we would be seeing more than just Z-souls being fixed/nerfed, and there's also the time constraint issue.

Really if Dimps/Bandai don't get a lot of the issues with this game worked on, then you can bet your zeni the fans will. Just have a bit of patience. It's too soon to be talking about a sequel anyway.