• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Yesterday at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Yesterday at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • December 16, 2017, 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • December 16, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: New fan made dragonball series!  (Read 4374 times)

New fan made dragonball series!
« on: January 13, 2014, 12:58:35 PM »
    • View Profile
  • DragonBall Generations coming soon!
alright so, i have been a huge Dragonball fan since i was 14, i am now 26 and after seeing battle of gods, and getting sucked back into nostalgia i have decided to work with some of my friends who i grew up with and not only do a fan fiction comic, but also an actual show along side it. It will be title Dragonball Generations and we are hoping to have the first episode done by the end of March, with this site being based off resurrecting DBO i felt it would be best to make the announcement here and get ideas from fellow fans, i will also post updates, character designs, and teasers here first until the site is done for the show. this is going to be based in the future, while some characters will make an appearance i would like to base this around a new set of characters and bring back the feel dragonball and dragonball z. so whats everyones thoughts? i can already tell you the primary base for the story is wrote as well as a few big things that will make people freak, but the story is just beginning.

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:32:44 PM »

Offline Sensui

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 0
    • View Profile
This sounds good. My question is: How far into the future? I mean obviously not very far, because some characters are still alive, but which generation is alive?(ex. old Gohan)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »

Offline Gon

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Cya Ingame BROS !
It's a nice idea i hope it'll be real , just do your Hard and i'll be there to watch it When it comes out so please do give me some news haha
•-)•–––––•(-• •-)•–––––(-• )

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 02:09:32 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
Great, but don't you need Toriyama's rights? ???

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 12:24:50 PM »
    • View Profile
for a fan based non profit animation? no lol as long as no one is making money on it and i specify in the video that its work of a fan and do the whole disclaimer thing then no. and as for how far in the future, roughly 30 years after goku takes uub to train after the tournament. keep in mind im basing the story as if GT never happened, i am taking into consideration battle of the gods but don't want to dabble too much into that time line unless necessary. while everyone who watches this and reads the manga edition of it will know its not "Official" i still want hardcore fans to be able to enjoy it without another movie or series coming into the mix later and screwing the story im trying to tell up. but no u dont need rights to do a non profit fan based show, as long as i dont try to sit and make a show for tv and make profits off of it. and i have been working REALLY hard on this for the last month, literally every day. my biggest problem now is, i can easilly start the manga and get the majority of the 1st arch done that way, but animating, and doing sound and voices is gonna make it hard to have 1 a month come out at 20 minutes an episode. i will be releasing a poster featuring the characters within the next few days, and me and my co creator will be doing a live Q&A in the next 2 weeks to answer questions that i dont get answered on here.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 09:50:48 PM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
for a fan based non profit animation? no lol as long as no one is making money on it and i specify in the video that its work of a fan and do the whole disclaimer thing then no. and as for how far in the future, roughly 30 years after goku takes uub to train after the tournament. keep in mind im basing the story as if GT never happened, i am taking into consideration battle of the gods but don't want to dabble too much into that time line unless necessary. while everyone who watches this and reads the manga edition of it will know its not "Official" i still want hardcore fans to be able to enjoy it without another movie or series coming into the mix later and screwing the story im trying to tell up. but no u dont need rights to do a non profit fan based show, as long as i dont try to sit and make a show for tv and make profits off of it. and i have been working REALLY hard on this for the last month, literally every day. my biggest problem now is, i can easilly start the manga and get the majority of the 1st arch done that way, but animating, and doing sound and voices is gonna make it hard to have 1 a month come out at 20 minutes an episode. i will be releasing a poster featuring the characters within the next few days, and me and my co creator will be doing a live Q&A in the next 2 weeks to answer questions that i dont get answered on here.
Ok then, sound good to me ;D

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 04:05:09 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Good good wish you the best of luck and support

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 05:00:25 AM »

Offline SaiyanX

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat a lot. Train a lot. Sleep a lot (Saiyans Life)
this is awesome good luck man
I JUST DID

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 08:00:09 AM »
    • View Profile
Will it be on youtube?  If so, what's the channel called?

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 09:35:14 PM »

Offline namek2

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
this is awesome good luck man
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 04:36:01 AM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 6
    • View Profile
cool good luck cant wait to see

New fanmade Dragonball Series
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 06:24:05 AM »
    • View Profile
Below you will see images including a teaser poster/wallpaper for the show, and so far at least a small amount of the characters including the first main antagonist, the very bottom picture is actually the first design of the main protagonist who is also in the center of the teaser poster, originally i wanted him to wear the same colors as goku but later changed that as seen in the teaser poster because well while i want this to feel familiar i dont want it to be too familiar. Yes alot of these characters have DIRECT REFERENCES to characters already made and illustrated, the reason for that is not for lack of being able to create something new but more to keep things feeling as authentic as possible, when Dragonball GT failed it was partly because toei animation took too much of a steer in the wrong direction trying to be creative, i want to take as much from the original dragonball z universe as possible, not to rip off the original but to honor it and honor the fans because much like all of you i grew up watching these shows and reading the manga. im not gonna sit here and lie and say that absolutely i do absolutely no tracing or referencing when i get stuck on a line. or on a way something should go to feel authentic. so please dont tear me down too much on some of the characters. and yes 4 of the characters below are ones that already have been in dragonball z, two of which i didnt even draw a new version of and there are creative reasons behind that based on what and who akira toriyama based the characters off of and why they are still in this show, the other 2 are older as u can tell but one differs from his GT counter part because as i stated in this show GT never happened. The other character on the far right most of you should know and for those of you who dont lets just say no its not Vegeta, and he originally made his debut in Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return and is an actual cannon character.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:55:27 AM by screamthepoetry »

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 06:00:01 AM »

Offline iCpryde

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 20 / 1
    • View Profile
    • The Union Dance Crew
  • The Uprise is coming!
I hope you have a big enough team for this, I have seen other people try and make this happen but the problem is they get like 1 or 2 episodes out a year because its just a ton of work to do something like this and make the animation good as well.

Now if you are able to make this happen I will for sure watch it, I would love to see some love given to characters like Krillin and Tien give them some power up abilities like teaching Krillin Kaioken, would be cool to make powers somewhat different than everyone elses and not just solely be about "power" and for example make someone like Tien have more brute strength but have someone like Krillin be super fast and hard to hit on top of having really strong abilities like Kienzan.

Make Master Roshi, go back to training and increase his power level and I would love to see a hit team of Krillin, Master Roshi, Tien maybe even Yamcha but let Chautzu retire.

LD/TR: Give Krillin and the humans more love in this version!

edit:

Sorry I didn't realize you were basing this off more the DBO game and it based in the future, if this is the case I still think you should use Krillin Tien and Master Roshi but have Tien and Krillin old and make Krillin use the turtle shell on his back and make Tien use Crane Hermit and though they may be old they are still strong as hell!

Heres an idea from Krillin in the Multiverse manga

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:03:59 AM by iCpryde »

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 11:42:26 AM »
    • View Profile
no lol this isnt based off the DBO game, at least not really and yes humans are going to get alot more attention because im trying not to make it so much saiyan heavy, especially not the first season. and yeah it is a ton of work lol im wanting to get a teaser trailer out this week. me and my main partner are doing a live Q&A tuesday night at 9pm, we will be posting the link to that shortly. this way people can come ask us questions about the show as well as we will be asking fans questions on what they would like to see, and as for the size of my team it is growing every day.

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 03:30:44 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
First DBO returning........now a New DBZ fan made series........gotta love the dedicated DBZ fans. :D
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 03:05:20 AM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
First DBO returning........now a New DBZ fan made series........gotta love the dedicated DBZ fans. :D
ikr thats what i said when i first seen this

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 07:36:24 AM »
    • View Profile
:) well tomorrow night at 9pm eastern time me and my co creator are doing a Live Q&A at justin.tv i will be posting the direct link here as well in shoutbox before we start, also the broadcaster name is dragonballgenerations if you go there and search :)

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 07:42:11 AM »
    • View Profile
link to the channel is justin.tv/dragonballgenerations   remember tuesday night 9pm eastern time

dragonball generations q&a
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 02:59:58 AM »
    • View Profile
the Q&A has been moved back an hour to 10pm eastern time, we will be discussing the upcoming Dragonball Generations as well as other related topics, if you have any questions please send them to   screamthepoetry@hotmail.com  we will also be taking questions from the chat box on the channel, site for the channel is www.justin.tv/dragonballgenerations  so please tune in while we discuss the upcoming show as well as other related topics. thanks and i look forward to hearing some of your questions and suggestions! we will see you tonight

DBG LIVE Q&A!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 12:22:05 PM »
    • View Profile
ok guys the live Q&A for dragonball generations will be starting in 40 minutes or 10pm eastern at www.justin.tv/dragonballgenerations

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
ok im waiting

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 02:09:21 AM »
    • View Profile
ok i apologize for anyone who could not make the live Q&A we had some good questions asked but unfortunately the site did not record the feed as it was live, i will be posting a new Q&A with the questions that were asked in text format in the next 2 days, as well as scheduling another live Q&A after we launch the trailer
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:12:48 AM by screamthepoetry »

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 04:52:59 AM »
    • View Profile
You can make it as far in the future as you want because master roshi and buba knows where the spring of eternal life is. hope it will help

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 10:22:05 AM »
    • View Profile
yeah im aware of that but dont think im gonna even try to incorporate that just for the fact that theres too many hoops to jump through if i wanted to go that route. btw we have started our own forum for the show, its minimal right now because well it was thrown together in 5 minutes but u can join that forum at www.dbgenerations.freeforums.org

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 08:36:35 AM »
    • View Profile
well not that it seems anyone cares but the manga version of DBG issue one will be posted one 02/24/2014 for those interested, u can register at dbgenerations.freeforums.org to dl them for free

Post Merge: February 11, 2014, 09:13:32 AM
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:13:33 AM by screamthepoetry »