[December 08, 2017, 09:42:37 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 03, 2017, 08:56:34 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Today at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • Yesterday at 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:

Topic: Make a Dbz Move  (Read 3592 times)

Make a Dbz Move
« on: March 16, 2015, 01:36:50 PM »
    • View Profile
  • If someone's hurting, don't stand their and watch
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
If you were in the dbz universe what move would you make?
(note dont be too op like super spirit bomb taking no ki and no time)
Mine would be called Alpha Crusher and it would take a half hour to make and it would be the size of a super spirit bomb and it would stop when it went right in front of the target and then fall into it self self and create a black hole then when it sucked the target into it it would expand and blow up.
MarineCorps
We WILL Protect the peace

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 01:38:48 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
If you were in the dbz universe what move would you make?
(note dont be too op like super spirit bomb taking no ki and no time)
Mine would be called Alpha Crusher and it would take a half hour to make and it would be the size of a super spirit bomb and it would stop when it went right in front of the target and then fall into it self self and create a black hole then when it sucked the target into it it would expand and blow up.
ummmmm...... Damn how long did it take you to come up with that?? ? ??

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 01:41:05 PM »
    • View Profile
ummmmm...... Damn how long did it take you to come up with that?? ? ??
Like 3 minutes
MarineCorps

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 01:45:46 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
Mine would be Prime Nuclear. It'd be like the Spirit Bomb instead it takes energy from the personality of the person and people who've been in their life.  And unlike the Spirit Bomb it's like Broly's Gigantic Meteor except it's only as big as his first small blast and it's launched like a Final Flash and it's orange. It also drains a lot from the user and they can't move for a while. WOO! Done!

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 02:13:23 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
My first move idea is Energy Shackles.  It's a Buu only move in which slabs of the body are thrown and go around the arms and legs like shackles.  It's kinda like Galactic Donut, except instead of trapping you it drains the energy from the opponent into the Buu that used it.   
We WILL Protect the Peace!

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »
    • View Profile
My first move idea is Energy Shackles.  It's a Buu only move in which slabs of the body are thrown and go around the arms and legs like shackles.  It's kinda like Galactic Donut, except instead of trapping you it drains the energy from the opponent into the Buu that used it.   
Mine would be Prime Nuclear. It'd be like the Spirit Bomb instead it takes energy from the personality of the person and people who've been in their life.  And unlike the Spirit Bomb it's like Broly's Gigantic Meteor except it's only as big as his first small blast and it's launched like a Final Flash and it's orange. It also drains a lot from the user and they can't move for a while. WOO! Done!
Awesome moves  guys!
MarineCorps

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 02:22:09 PM »
    • View Profile
    • giphy
  • I am Sparagas! The ultimate saiyan warrior!
  • I am a: Martial Artist
my move would be the Chaos Buster. I'd have to spend two minutes gathering all of my ki into a super spirit bomb sized ball and then i would condense it down to the size of a baseball and then launch it at my target. the ball would then follow the target until it comes within two feet and then, BOOM! The ball exploeds and becomes 2x bigger than its original sized and completely destroys everything within the blast radius including myself if im not careful.

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 03:44:46 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Born to be handsome
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Mine would be all the movein dbz combined. It will than be called Super Kame Final Bang Spirt Volley Special Masenko Heat Dome Death Disk blah blah Attack
Born to be handsome

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 07:10:06 AM »
    • View Profile
Bringing topic back
MarineCorps

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 07:38:38 AM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Go forth and blaze a path of overwhelming terror!!
Condensed riot ball- the user gathers ki into his/her dominate hand till its 5 meters in wide then shrinks it down to the size of a baseball and fires it into the enemies direction if the ball doesn't connect the user can detonate it with his hand causing an explosion the size of 10 meters wide.

Charge time, 1 minute
mobility, none

The ultimate version of this is doubling every number listed above^^^ except the time is 5 minutes to charge.

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 08:16:49 AM »
    • View Profile
The move that I not really would make but i think should be added in the show is like a spirit kamehameha which is like the spirit bomb but instead he grows it out and then compresses it into a ball of light and when goku or whoever is using it throws it he must shoot it to keep it up to speed. when it hits the target it goes all around them and blows up  8)

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
My second idea is the "Destruction Poke," a little move inspired by Megaman NT Warrior.  You focus as much energy as possible into a single finger, or two fingers.  You then aim the fingers and fire the blast, the energy so condensed and yet powerful that the force will hit the target instantly with major force.  This move is recommended as a last resort, as it can have major consequences due to being so powerful.  Not only is there major knockback, but charging too much energy into a single finger could break it, or your entire hand, or could destroy your entire body.  Using two fingers would help prevent recoil, but it also would weaken the damage.  It is close-medium range, so be careful using it.

(Note: This is different from Dodonpa or different variations of it.  It requires an immense amount of energy to pull it off, and it much riskier.    It's essentially like a shotgun, it's pretty close range and had much greater knockback than a pistol, but you can completely decimate an opponent.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:40:19 AM by Shyruni »
We WILL Protect the Peace!

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 10:11:13 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
MAJIN GUMBALL SWARM
An attack when the majin Fires gumballs rapidly But consumes energy every 7 shots The majin has to Turn everything around him into gumballs and sucks them in Then Fires  ;D
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 10:21:49 AM »
    • View Profile
My move is called Pink Destruction. It's 10x bigger than Goku's Universal Spirit Bomb. It can completely decimate a Majin and is easy to gather energy for it. 

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 10:35:15 AM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
My move is called Pink Destruction. It's 10x bigger than Goku's Universal Spirit Bomb. It can completely decimate a Majin and is easy to gather energy for it.
He said no OP moves so your idea is terminated
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 12:41:28 PM »

Offline Mirrow

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Mirrow......Saiyan of Legend.......MC's Finest!
  • I am a: Fighter
My move is called Warp Speed!!!

Warp speed allows you to Move so fast that your enemy won't detect you even while you attack! Because you are moving with your mind and not your body! This skill also increases your movement speed after it wares off!
GUILD MARINE CORPS RECRUITING!!! PM  Mirrow (Me) or Jaryan TO JOIN!

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 12:43:58 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
The sodomized

This is a fighter move, Basically shove the pole in..... well you get it by now.

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 01:00:54 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Ki Prison:

Basically what the name says. You lock the enemy inside a ki sphere and it requires you to get weaker every second in order to mantain it. Also, you can't move while the Prison is up but other people can move it around as they please, as long as they're around your power level.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 01:10:22 PM »

Offline SSGreg

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 2 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Off The Charts
Burning Kamehameha, You do that hand thing that you do with Burning Attack. You then bring it back like a Kamehameha. Yell Burning Kamehameha! And shoot a blast that is A fiery orange like the Burning attack but a beam like the Kamehameha wave.

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 01:48:53 PM »
    • View Profile
Burning Kamehameha, You do that hand thing that you do with Burning Attack. You then bring it back like a Kamehameha. Yell Burning Kamehameha! And shoot a blast that is A fiery orange like the Burning attack but a beam like the Kamehameha wave.
...That's already a move.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 01:54:42 PM by Vegito Mystic »

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 02:37:59 PM »

Offline SSGreg

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 2 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Off The Charts
...That's already a move.

Well then.... Destructo Ball, You throw a Small energy ball followed by a destructo disc. The disc will cut the ball in half and The person you are attacking. and the energy balls will finish off both halves.

Hope that one isnt taken

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 03:41:31 PM »

Offline Kidunseen

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 2
    • View Profile
  • =]
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Endless dark, black energy kam, blast target into space paralyze, and left to be dead.
Mewwww...

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 11:40:35 PM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
my move would be: Energy Ball Rain

you shoot energy balls up into the air, you compress them to huge balls, and then you throw it down onto your opponent. it takes a few minutes to compress them to huge balls, but you have a great move!

Perfect... another one of those guys.

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 12:20:29 AM »

Offline Ry

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • DBOR Hype5Real
this isn't really a move I guess, more like a mode, but my mode would be "Lighting mode" or God Speed (in tribute to killua from H X H), it will basically let me move at the speed of light/lighting for a certain time frame, and my every punch will send lighting through my opponent that is as strong as lighting, but with my added ki would be stronger, and hotter. a couple moves that  I can only do in God speed would be,

1. Lighting gatling (close ranged, since the lighting is around my whole body, and inside, I would pretty much do multiple punches at extremely fast speeds, almost like Luffy's jet gatling but faster)
)
2. God Healing (I know scientifically I don't think it can happen, but this is my imagination, and would be in a anime) this is when I can heal all my wounds instantly by jolting my body cells to regenerate (except for lost limbs)

2.Burning lighting Destructo (bad name ik, I thought of all of these names on the spot as I go), is basically destructo disks that can be launched at the speed of light, and the friction of the launch and the rotation speed gives it a lot of friction, enough for it to go on fire, this would be spammable, taking little ki.

3.Moonflash, it's a move where I conentrate all the lighting around me into a single point/limb, so I could put it all around my leg or an arm, then whip it and it will have a physical form, does explosive damage, and takes little ki, and long ranged, and goes at light speed, and like the technique Ichigo Kurosaki did when fighting ulquiorra for the second time, I can also cling the conentrated energy to any part of me to enhance the strength and durability instead of letting it out.

4.Lighting release, makes my body completely lighting for a phew minutes, takes a lot of ki, but I can't get hurt from anything, but I can hurt the opponent, basically like obito's mangekyo sharingan from naruto shippuden, but I don't teleport my body somewhere, it's just where my mind wants it to be un touchable. to be fair, only wait to hurt me is if u can hit me before I can react to it because my brain doesn't move at the speed of light, only my body.

5.God's barrage, pretty much lighting gatling but it's faster, and actually takes ki, and since it's even faster that gatling, it will have a friction affect and give fire to my fists, and why it uses ki so so I can send the impact of my punches + the lighting + the fire coating and make it long ranged type the ki is to push the punches off me to the enemy and also adding strength to it.

6.God's Wrath, My final move and last resort, it's basically like sasuke uchiha's kirin, but stronger, bigger, and multiple of them. Lighting dragons AND all types of lighting animals come down from every where, and chase after the opponent until they have been fried/disintergrated, this skill can raise the numbers of the lighting dragons and lighting animals based on my ki, so if I trained like everyday, and increasing how much ki I can have, I could do like 20 or more. if I do the move while I don't have much ki, then it will be less of them, or just one. So basically at max power, the start of the fight, I could send out a lot and completely deplete my ki.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:32:22 AM by Ry »

Make a Dbz Move
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2015, 12:27:41 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
what if we could do all this, it would be a massacre everywhere  ;D

Perfect... another one of those guys.