You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:
  • September 13, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
    MarineCorps FTW. DOWN WITH THE TSAR!!!!
  • September 13, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
    yeaaa, no...i'm here. So taking over is against human nature....
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:31 AM
    WE TOOK OVER
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
    WE DID IT GUYS
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
    >MarineCorps is the majority of active English forum memberes
  • September 13, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
    [link] Guys I think we should perma-ban Tofu :/
  • September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
    And then Half-Life 3 will release! That's why Kim Jong Un is in that picture you linked!
  • September 10, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
    it's all real...Trump will start nuclear war with north korea which will make other nations go crazy too. After everything is over, that panem sh*t will happen to us xD
  • September 10, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
    if you mix that with the latest "fashion" from the Paris Fashion week you get that Panem style from Hunger Games
  • September 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
    have y'all seen that wavy eyebrow trend?
  • September 10, 2017, 05:15:10 AM
    [link]

Topic: Xenoverse Builds/Stat Explanation  (Read 22651 times)

Xenoverse Builds/Stat Explanation
« on: March 14, 2015, 10:09:31 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Figured I would make a thread to showcase our builds from Xenoverse while at the same time explain some stuff I learned about distributing points you earn through leveling into your stats. For now, let me introduce...

Yeah Sapha makes a return from DBO (which explains the halo lol). However, she's equipped with new skills and a new outfit. I'll show ya what she has for gear.

It looks stylish doesn't it? I think so, but I couldn't just stick these clothes on her and expect them to get her by. I had to make sure they worked with the stats I contributed. Speaking of which, the total stats that Sapha gains/loses from the gear and Z-Soul are...

HP: +8
Ki: +4
Basic Attack: -6
Strike Supers: -6
Ki Blast Supers: +2

Okay, so I told you the stats from the gear. Now I'll show the stats I distributed through leveling.

Let's use my ki as an example. As I told, I need 75 points to get 3 extra bars of ki. However, I also need to consider my gear into this equation. As I posted earlier, my gear gives me +4 points in ki. That means if I were to put 75 points in ki and add the points from my gear I have a total of 79 points in my ki, which would give me a fourth, incomplete bar (which, by the way, doesn't help you in any way). As such, I need to subtract 4 points from the amount I want in ki to get 75 points total. If that's the case, then why do I have 70 points invested into ki and not 71? The answer is simple: one of those points is a dummy point and thus doesn't add to the stat. With this in mind, I was able to put the right amount of points into my ki to get a full three extra bars. Oh, and how are you able to tell what point is a dummy point? Keep a close eye on your stat graph. Whenever you put a point into a stat the graph will go up for that stat. When you see your stat not increase when you put a point in you just used a dummy point. Also as a side note, your gear and Z-Souls do not have dummy points so you don't have to worry about that.

Now that I explained this I'll explain why I put the points into that particular stat. I'll post the pic one more time.

Health: Honestly, after I spent my points where I wanted I dumped the rest of my points into Health for some bulk. This plus the 8 points I get from my gear gives me a total of 20 points in health (after counting the dummy points, by which there are three). This total is also increased by Sapha's height (which, by the way, is 10% since her height is at 3). Despite this, Sapha still doesn't have a lot of health essentially making her a glass cannon.

Ki: As I explained earlier, the points invested in ki plus the bonus I get from gear gives Sapha a total of 7 bars of ki. I went with this amount because Sapha fights with ki blasts, which use up a lot of ki. She also has Super Saiyan as one of her Ultimates which eats up a lot of ki. Another reason is that even with one bar of ki available she will still have a super attack available so going with an odd number doesn't hurt unlike the next stat.

Stamina: One thing I learned during my research is how important Stamina is in PvP due to constantly having to use Vanish and Evasive Skills. However, I felt that six bars of stamina was the best amount to have. The reason for this is because Vanish uses 2 bars of stamina and Evasive Skills uses 3 bars. With six bars of stamina, I have enough for two evasive skill uses and/or three vanishes. It also feels like a reasonable amount to have should I enter the break state.

Basic Attack: Now I know what you're thinking. Why didn't invest anything into Basic Attack when it's going to be my primary attack method? The simple reason is because I would have to use more points then needed and I didn't have enough to work with. Let me explain. Remember Sapha's gear and how it gave -6 points in Basic Attack? Well while the stat won't go below 0 I would need to invest a total of 7 points just to get rid of that negative count (remember that the 4th point is a dummy point and won't contribute to the boost). After that, I would hardly have any points left to invest into Basic Attack to really make a difference as one point gives only a 1% in damage. Thankfully, Sapha, being a Saiyan, already has hi attack power so this offsets it a little.

Strike Supers: Obviously since Sapha utilizes Ki Blast Supers there's no need to donate into Strike Supers despite her running a Strike Super and Evasive Skill. Also, I would have the same problem as Basic Attack when it comes to points.

Ki Blast Supers: The main cup of tea for the build that also defines Sapha's character. Since I wanted her to do as much damage as possible with her ki blasts I wanted to reach 100 points in stats. However, I couldn't just put 100 points in the stat and be done with it. I need to remember that my gear gives 2 extra points in Ki Blast, and before you go "can't you just add that to the 100?" you need to know right now that your stat CANNOT GO ABOVE 100 POINTS. That means any extra points I get from gear would do nothing if I put 100 points into this stat. As such, I needed to work around a number that would give me a total of 100 points. Since my gear gives me a total of 2 extra points for ki blast I could remove two points from the total count of points needed to reach 100. However, I have 97 points invested because point 98 is a dummy point and thus wouldn't contribute to the stat.

Now that I explained Sapha's stats and how they worked I can end by showcasing the skills I have chosen to use for gameplay. Please note that this build is meant for PvP and, while I haven't been able to test it in actual play, will work in theory.

*Note: Super Vegeta is actually meant to be Super Saiyan; will explain in a bit why."
Let's start with the Supers.
Gravity Breaker (learned from Cell during his master quests): This skill, through both research and experience, is definitely what I would consider broken. Sure the ability to cancel out opposing ki blasts (doesn't work on Ultimates as I learned through testing), the true beauty/what makes it broken is how it stuns your opponent for a long period of time while sending them flying straight ahead of you a great distance. Basically, because your opponent is flying straight in the opposite direction you can fire an Ultimate Ki Blast and not have to worry about it missing. You can constantly repeat this and dwiddle your opponent's health with spammed Supers and Ultimates. The only thing that doesn't make this skill a complete broken mess is that it has a start-up lag and can easily be blocked if you can see it coming in time. Aside from that, I'm hoping this skill will get nerfed in the future.

Kamehameha (obtained in PQ 3 "Saiyan Blood"): The signature skill of the series, though certainly not one of the best Supers in the game. I went with the regular Kamehameha over other options like x10 Kamehameha, Galick Gun, and such for two reasons. The first reason is balance. The thing about Kamehameha is that it has a fast enough execution speed to be used in combos and enough power to deal good damage even when it isn't fully charged. Likewise, Galick Gun doesn't do as much damage and x10 Kamehameha has more lag to it. The second reason is more for roleplay reasons. Because this Sapha is basically her DBO incarnate reborn, I didn't want to use a blast that wasn't in the Spiritualist/Turtle Hermit tree in DBO.

Super Drain (obtained in PQ 28 "Take Back the Dragon Balls!"): This is an interesting skill, but very useful nonetheless. Super Drain, as the name suggests, absorbs three bars of stamina from your opponent (don't know if your opponent loses the stamina or not) and adds it to your current amount. What's very useful about this skill is that it's a great way of recovering Stamina while maintaining offensive pressure on your opponent. Keep in mind that this skill, despite being a grab, can be blocked and is easy to dodge so I must be careful when using it. Oh, and for those of you wondering why I'm not using Hyper Drain, a skill that absorbs ki and stamina, instead of Super Drain? Well I found out that Hyper Drain only recovers one bar of ki and stamina which is...hardly worth anything. Seriously it's more of a downgrade than anything.

Maximum Charge (obtained either in PQ 32 "Super Saiyan Bargain Sale" or from Skill Shop): This skill is pretty much a staple in a lot of builds. I'm sure a lot of you can guess what this skill does, but for simplicity sake I'll tell ya. It's a ki charge skill, and the best one in the game. While it does have a slight startup and ending lag, the ki recovery is very fast and you can recover a lot of ki in a few seconds. Definitely useful when in SSJ(2).

Ultimates:
Super Kamehameha (obtained through Goku mentor final quest): Obviously a powered up version of the Kamehameha and one of the two Kame Ultimates in the game (the other being Cell's Perfect Kamehameha). The reason I went with this and not, say, that broken piece of shit of a skill called Death Ball, is not only for roleplay purposes, but also because its one of the Ultimates in the game that you can get a Z-Assist from. What's good about this is that female Saiyans can use Z-Assists more often than any other race, which means you're more likely to get a power boost from it...provided Goku is your current mentor.

Super Saiyan (pic says Super Vegeta, but ignore that): Obviously, being a ki blast user I'd want a way to spam them. That's where Super Saiyan comes in and, while it pains me to say it, it's very useful in putting pressure on my opponent. Now the question you're probably wonder is why I chose the regular Super Saiyan as opposed to, say, Super Vegeta 2? Well let me fill you in on a little something about the Super Saiyan transformations: their stat boosts are absolute shit. As I learned from here (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402071160&insideModal=1) the stat boosts for the SSJ transformations (both regular and Super Vegeta) are...
Spoiler for Hidden:
Super Saiyan

+2% Basic attacks.
+1% Basic ki shots.
+2% Strike supers.
+1% Ki blast supers.
Ki skills cost 0 while activated.
Reduces all damage taken by 10%.

Super Saiyan 2

+5% Basic attacks.
+2% Basic ki shots.
+5% Strike supers.
+2% Ki blast supers.
Reduces all damage taken by 10%.

Super Vegeta

+1% Basic attacks.
+3% Basic ki shots.
+1% Strike supers.
+3% Ki blast supers.
Reduces Ki damage taken by 10%.

Super Vegeta 2

+2% Basic attacks.
+5% Basic ki shots.
+2% Strike supers.
+5% Ki blast supers.
Reduces Ki damage taken by 10%.
So as you can see, the only decent thing about any of the Super Saiyan forms is that you can spam your Supers and Ultimates (which seriously needs to be nerfed). Now the question here is why did I choose Super Saiyan as opposed to Super Vegeta or either of the second levels. Well if you take a look at the stats you'll noticed that the transformations also reduce the damage taken by 10%. Sounds cool right? Well here's the thing: the regular Super Saiyan line reduces all forms of damage by 10% where as the Super Vegeta line only reduces the damage done by opposing ki blasts by 10%. This basically makes the regular Super Saiyan superior to Super Vegeta despite having a less ki blast increase due to giving you better durability. Also, I chose the first level over the second because, aside from Dimps' laziness of not giving hairstyle changes for the transformations, the ki drain is ridiculous and even at seven bars of ki Sapha is going to find herself running out of ki fast. Also, the stat boost that increases from level one to level two is hardly worth the extra drain. So yeah...Super Saiyan. Extra durability and Super/Ultimate spam.

Evasive Skill: Angry Shout (obtained in PQ #38 "Blast the Super Spirit Bomb")
A Strike Evasive Skill that merely stuns the opponent. Why would I pick this one over all the other evasive skills in the game (especially a Ki Blast one)? Well Angry Shout has the nice little effect of restoring a bar of ki with each use. It doesn't matter if it hits your opponent (though the stun is useful for landing Super Drain or something) or not, you will get that bar of ki back. Very useful for a lot of builds.

Anyway I apologize for this wall of text. Figured I would explain some things as well as described the build I put work into. If you also have a build you'd like to share or have any questions, please feel free to share.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:16:30 AM by BlazingBarrager »

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 11:25:33 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Nice. I don't know my exact numbers because i am at work now but i know i have the exact number in ki blast supers.
I am a frieza character
For my supers i have.
Maximum charge- Charge fast

Super Drain- get my stamina

Die Die missile- looks cool and does good damage. Gotenks teaches it to you.

Change the future- I think it is called that. I donT remember where i got it. This attack if timed right, can dodge almost any move. It teleports you near your foe and pushes them back. I have dodged countless of super vanishing balls. It is really good. Rhymestyles has a while video on it on YouTube.

Ultimates
100X Big Bang Kamehame.-took eons to get. Looms amazin.

Supernova- I always wanted it. I freeze my opponent up close and then do it. The attack charging up will hit them and then throwing it hits them hard,

Z-soul- I am no longer kami or piccolo- Just has everything I need.
0r
Before Creation comes Destruction- It is from training with Beerus. Makes you invincible for a short amount of time.

Evasive-Break Strike

I am not done with my character. I have five of the seven dragon balls and I am going to reset my points soon. My character is a cannon with a int of some brute.

Nice. I don't know my exact numbets because i am at work now but i know i have the exact number in ki blast supers.
I am a frieza charcter
For my supers i have.
Maxium charge- Charge fast

Super Drain- get my stamina

Die Die missile- looks cool and does good damage. Gotenks teaches it to you.

I can change the future- I think it is called that. I donT remember wherr i got it. It is a strike super and i dont use it to hit. This attack if timed right. It teleports you near your foe and pushes them back. I have dodged countless of super vanishing balls. It is really good. Rhymestyles has a while video on it on YouTube.
Ultimates
100X Big Bang Kamehame.-took eons to get. Looms amazin.
Supernova- I always wanted it. I freeze my opponent up close and then do it. The attack charging up will hit then.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:56:22 AM by Rogue, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 11:57:31 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Looks nice. The only thing is Change the Future. Yes that skill (and God Breaker) is good for countering melee types, but it's absolutely useless against ranged fighters, and if your opponent fires off a Death Ball or something you're a sitting duck. Also, if you plan on using Supernova be sure to have Freeza as your mentor. Doing so gives you a chance to hit a Z-Assist, which powers up the move even more. It also gives you a chance for said mentor to appear and aid you in battle during PQ if you're in a bind (and unlike the regular partners you can recruit their AI doesn't suck as much). This is why I went with Super Kamehameha on Sapha (that and having Cell as my mentor for Perfect Kamehameha didn't exactly fit a character who is supposed to be good lol).

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 12:02:27 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Try using gods of destructions wrath if you are getting tag teamed it shoots ki balls in all directions gving you time to escape
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 12:12:34 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Looks nice. The only thing is Change the Future. Yes that skill (and God Breaker) is good for countering melee types, but it's absolutely useless against ranged fighters, and if your opponent fires off a Death Ball or something you're a sitting duck. Also, if you plan on using Supernova be sure to have Freeza as your mentor. Doing so gives you a chance to hit a Z-Assist, which powers up the move even more. It also gives you a chance for said mentor to appear and aid you in battle during PQ if you're in a bind (and unlike the regular partners you can recruit their AI doesn't suck as much). This is why I went with Super Kamehameha on Sapha (that and having Cell as my mentor for Perfect Kamehameha didn't exactly fit a character who is supposed to be good lol).

If used right it can get past ranged people no problem. Even if up close.  It is all about timing.

Try using gods of destructions wrath if you are getting tag teamed it shoots ki balls in all directions gving you time to escape

If you flash step around them you should be fine.

Here is a video about dodging.

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 09:00:59 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
If used right it can get past ranged people no problem. Even if up close.  It is all about timing.

If you flash step around them you should be fine.

Here is a video about dodging.

Hmm...this might actually be useful. Thanks for sharing.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 09:18:23 PM »

Offline DevilFruit

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Shinigami Guild of DBOR
  • Anime is life
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Hmm...this might actually be useful. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for quoting the video.
My name ain't Mohammed Keeth
Shinigami is RECRUITING Click on the image if interested.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 09:40:51 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Your welcome.
So my stats are as follows.
Hp.-20
Ki-60
Stamina-60
Basic attack-
Strike super-0
Ki blast super- 97

Felt like i needes some health and also my ki and stamina are pretty stable.

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 11:09:30 PM »

Offline DevilFruit

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Shinigami Guild of DBOR
  • Anime is life
Your welcome.
So my stats are as follows.
Hp.-20
Ki-60
Stamina-60
Basic attack-
Strike super-0
Ki blast super- 97

Felt like i needes some health and also my ki and stamina are pretty stable.
You also need to work on your health.
My name ain't Mohammed Keeth
Shinigami is RECRUITING Click on the image if interested.

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 12:42:12 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
You also need to work on your health.

My gear gives me lots of health also. Tbh health isn't that big of a concern in this game. In my opion stamina is the most important stat.

Also @BlazingBarrager how come female saiyans can activate z assist most often? Also i forget about assist. Just made freiza my mentor again.  It packs a puncH
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:12:35 AM by Rogue »

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 09:30:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Also @BlazingBarrager how come female saiyans can activate z assist most often? Also i forget about assist. Just made freiza my mentor again.  It packs a puncH
It's their ability. Female Saiyans have better ki and stamina regen and are able to use z-assists more often, but have lower health.

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 09:35:30 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
It's their ability. Female Saiyans have better ki and stamina regen and are able to use z-assists more often, but have lower health.

Does it say the Z-assist activates more on the character creation, for female saiyans?

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 09:46:37 AM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Go forth and blaze a path of overwhelming terror!!
Does it say the Z-assist activates more on the character creation, for female saiyans?
its true i remember reading this somewhere, also i do waaaayyy more Z-assists on my female saiyan than any of my other toons

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 10:01:54 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
its true i remember reading this somewhere, also i do waaaayyy more Z-assists on my female saiyan than any of my other toons

I mean my character pulls off z-assists a lot to. I guess female saiyans do it almost everytime

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
I still haven't got it, but prepare yourselves, I will kill you all.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 11:20:40 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
I still haven't got it, but prepare yourselves, I will kill you all.

Big talk for someone who doesn't have it. Lol. You could download the torrent and play it on your Pc. Heard a lot of people are doing that

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 11:28:23 AM »

Offline Canti

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Go forth and blaze a path of overwhelming terror!!
Big talk for someone who doesn't have it. Lol. You could download the torrent and play it on your Pc. Heard a lot of people are doing that

i heard the flinching distance has been "tweaked" so you can only hit like 2 hits and they will flinch or fall down like u just did the Kamehameha on them and the combos are super slow.

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 11:35:19 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
My dad will buy it for PS3, but he is in another country, if I remember correctly, he will come in a week or so.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 04:26:51 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Okay so I did some more digging and as it turns out you can get your stat over 100 with gear and z-souls. At the same time though, your stat can go below 0 so be very aware of this, especially if you try and make a hybrid build (which, by the way, isn't recommended). 

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 06:39:11 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
I decided to make Rogue in Xenoverse and since he is a swordsman he is gonna have somE swords move and the baiscs. I am gonna make him a melee character so l need a great melee ultimate. My other one is gonna be ssj2 and ill keep it up with maxium charge. But i need a strike ultimate. I wad thinking broly could teach me one but haven't seen him around. Does anyone know what moves he teaches you? Or do you know ant great strike ulitmates.

Now that i think about it. Is Broly even a mentor?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:46:30 AM by Rogue, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 07:14:55 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
here video final boss battle(god demon) ;) ;) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC58Yj4oCg8#t=1750[/youtube]]

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 07:59:30 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
I decided to make Rogue in Xenoverse and since he is a swordsman he is gonna have somE swords move and the baiscs. I am gonna make him a melee character so l need a great melee ultimate. My other one is gonna be ssj2 and ill keep it up with maxium charge. But i need a strike ultimate. I wad thinking broly could teach me one but haven't seen him around. Does anyone know what moves he teaches you? Or do you know ant great strike ulitmates.

Now that i think about it. Is Broly even a mentor?
Firstly, Broli isn't a mentor. You get his skills through PQ. Secondly, I wouldn't go with SSJ2 as you would need a lot of ki to use it, and melee builds tend to not invest a lot into Ki points. Even if you plan on abusing Strikes, Super Saiyan is all you need.

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 08:10:06 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
So I decided to make Bardock from DBO. How do I get Bardock's move like Riot Javelin. Also does anyone know where to get like a move that screams evil? And doesn't suck.

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 08:12:50 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
If you plan on using SSJ2, then you need... NEED... either the Z-Soul "It's like a Super-Saiyan bargain sale!" or "I am... Super Vegeta!" In this case, bargain sale is probably the better one, since it also grants you serious stamina regeneration, which would be more useful for a melee fighter.

But, as Blazing mentioned, Melee builds don't usually put a lot of points into Ki.

So I decided to make Bardock from DBO. How do I get Bardock's move like Riot Javelin. Also does anyone know where to get like a move that screams evil? And doesn't suck.
Post game PQs have Bardock's gear and skills. You have to beat the game, collect the Time Chasm Shards, finish the extra story quests (one of which is excruciatingly aggravating), and then possibly do another few PQs to unlock the ones with Bardock's gear and skills.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 08:20:10 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
If you plan on using SSJ2, then you need... NEED... either the Z-Soul "It's like a Super-Saiyan bargain sale!" or "I am... Super Vegeta!" In this case, bargain sale is probably the better one, since it also grants you serious stamina regeneration, which would be more useful for a melee fighter.

But, as Blazing mentioned, Melee builds don't usually put a lot of points into Ki.
Post game PQs have Bardock's gear and skills. You have to beat the game, collect the Time Chasm Shards, finish the extra story quests (one of which is excruciatingly aggravating), and then possibly do another few PQs to unlock the ones with Bardock's gear and skills.
The one where you fight Frieza's soldiers? I know.