* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Would it be positive if the drugs were legalized?  (Read 2464 times)

Would it be positive if the drugs were legalized?
« on: March 08, 2015, 11:48:25 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Hello guys, I'm making an essay about the title and I need to know differents points of views about the subject. Obviously, the essay isn't in english but it doesn't matter. I need to know what you guys think about it and a good reason for thinking that. Please don't try to be a fun guy and answering with kid questions like 'we luv drugs so y not', I would really appreciate that.

Just tell me your thesis and 1 reason of why you think that.

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 11:56:20 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Depends what drugs really,If softdrugs like weed i think you should,it doesnt bring harm

But hardrugs like cocaine and heroin thats fucked up that should be destroyed
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 12:02:21 PM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
Marijuana should be legalized. It's natural and also, it isn't too dangerous as heavy drugs like cocaine or heroin. You can't die by overdose of marijuana. Their effects aren't too heavy.

Heavy DRUGS (I call this simply drugs, cuz for me marijuana isn't a drug) shouldn't be legalized. Too addictive, too dangerous for health.

I'd love to make a more complete post, by my english is too limited.

I'm a regular consumer of marijuana and cocaine, also tested other kind of drugs.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 12:07:06 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Marijuana should be legalized. It's natural and also, it isn't too dangerous as heavy drugs like cocaine or heroin. You can't die by overdose of marijuana. Their effects aren't too heavy.

Heavy DRUGS (I call this simply drugs, cuz for me marijuana isn't a drug) shouldn't be legalized. Too addictive, too dangerous for health.

I'd love to make a more complete post, by my english is too limited.

I'm a regular consumer of marijuana and cocaine, also tested other kind of drugs.
you do cocaine? are you like addicted?
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 12:09:07 PM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
you do cocaine? are you like addicted?

mmm when I was younger yes, but now no xD But is too addictive, really hard to control once you are in that.

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 12:11:02 PM »

Offline maredor

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
Yes it can be very positive. In one way it makes people extremely relaxed which is naturally good for people. Also if you know something about America and how certain states are legalizing it, the first state to legalize it (Colorado I think) has gotten so much money they might have to give a tax refund to the people over from a tax refund since they have gotten so much. It mostly ruins lives from doing harsher drugs but that is mostly from peer pressure.

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 12:11:16 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
mmm when I was younger yes, but now no xD But is too addictive, really hard to control once you are in that.
Stay away from that shit it brings no good.

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 12:14:11 PM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys

Did you do cocaine or any kind of drugs?

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 12:14:55 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Did you do cocaine or any kind of drugs?
Never smoked or did drugs in my life.

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 12:16:49 PM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
In my opinion, cocaine and alcohol is the same, so as heroine and cafeine, cannabis and nicotine. My point is, all drugs should be legalized but in the same way as alcohol, cafeine and nicotine are legal.

In my opinion, there is no problem with drugs until they involves external factors. It's the same thing, driving while being stoned and drunk, both involves dangers that involves the driver's safety and people near the driver safety.

Many assassinates involves the traffic of drugs, but I never seen a case of a stoned guy killing dozens of people. I said I've never seen it, I'm not saying that is impossible.

My point in all of this is, drugs should be used in your own consent. Let's put the case of Netherlands here, they legalized the cannabis in a controlled way, look at their crimes rate or assassinate rate involving people drugged or 'stoned'. They have 16 millions of people and 12 hundred of people are in prision, most of these cases involves other things that aren't related to drugs. I don't know if I haven't stated this yet but, the bad thing isn't the drug but the person.

As I said before, drugs should be used in your own consent. You know that drugs are addictive, and over the time, they destroy your 'person' but it was you who decided to start this. Maybe, if the government in your or my country legalized the drugs, we wouldn't see so many people getting killed by the traffic of it.

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 12:28:58 PM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
In my opinion, cocaine and alcohol is the same, so as heroine and cafeine, cannabis and nicotine. My point is, all drugs should be legalized but in the same way as alcohol, cafeine and nicotine are legal.

In my opinion, there is no problem with drugs until they involves external factors. It's the same thing, driving while being stoned and drunk, both involves dangers that involves the driver's safety and people near the driver safety.

They aren't the same.

First of all, nicotine and alcohol are socially accepted. The only thing that you can associate nicotine with drugs, is that is too addictive. Doesn't alter the nervous system like really drugs.

If you ever do cocaine or heroin you'll know the difference. That sh*ts shouldn't be legalized in any way.

I know man, I knew that from the beginning. You can enjoy this thigs if you can control that, but of course I have to stay away from all of that.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:37:47 PM by Aeris »

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 12:36:31 PM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Depends what drugs really,If softdrugs like weed i think you should,it doesnt bring harm

But hardrugs like cocaine and heroin thats fucked up that should be destroyed

I agree.
Mostly people who use weed, they use them kinda because they have to.
They have big pain soo this drug can be used as pain killer.
It is super effective.

Other hard core drugs, hell no.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2015, 12:37:48 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Not saying i am with all this drug stuff but people could make some serious money with it. Also medical marijuana might help some people.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2015, 12:48:05 PM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
They aren't the same.

First of all, nicotine and alcohol are socially accepted. The only thing that you can associate nicotine with drugs, is that is too addictive. Doesn't alter the nervous system like really drugs.

Those drugs involve your nervous system, they just add another effect to it.

What if the drugs were legalized and the government put taxes for getting a profit and pay for new science projects or new schools and hospitals in the continent of Africa?

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2015, 12:52:31 PM »

Offline Kidunseen

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 2
    • View Profile
  • =]
I.Drugs
 A.Legalizing drugs is bad (this is your thesis)
    1. Violence
        a.Crime rate increase.
        b.(find another minor detail)
    2.Money issue
      a.Underground money
      b.Issues with the border patrol.
    3.Health issues
      a. Problems breathing
      b. Addiction/side affects

I just wrote your essay for you well formatted. Make them into complete sentence, and add more detail.
Mewwww...

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 12:53:20 PM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
No, because they produce addiction, and people do crazy things for addictions (especially with drugs).
I think that if drugs were legalized the consumption of them would increase (obviously) and that would be terrible.

PS: Really? you compare drugs with caffeine? I know it's addictive but I don't think they should be compared.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 01:02:21 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
Maybe not for the individual, but for society for society as a whole, at least in the Americas.

Hear me out here. I'm not talking about "soft" drugs like good ol' Mary Jane. I think that cannabis is a pretty benign drug in general because it has a lower risk of abuse than many that of the ones that are currently legal (alcohol especially) and is less addictive. No, I'm talking about the hard "recreational" drugs, like opiates, cocaine, LSD, and heroin.

You see, one of the most damaging effects of illegal drugs isn't the fact that people use them, it's the drug cartels and drugs lords that kill people and make a killing off of their illicit "business practices". Part of Mexico and other areas of Latin America are more or less taken over by these cartels and drug gangs are a major cause of violence in America. If you were to legalize (and restrict, for sanity's sake) drugs like cocaine and heroin, that would make it so that it can be produced in the states and there wouldn't be a need for nearly as much of an illicit trade, if at all in some cases. This would cut off the money that drug cartels are receiving and reduce their power both domestically and south of the American border. It wouldn't be as much of an issue for European countries because they don't have that enormous drug trade from areas so close to home, so I don't see as much of a point over there.

People are going to use illicit recreational drugs regardless of whether or not it's legal -- and we should be doing more to help and rehabilitate those who are caught up in the cycle than just throw them in jail on felony charges for them to get raped in our overcrowded prisons. If we don't make it illegal to simply use those drugs, then I'd imagine people would be a bit more willing to seek help, as they'll know they won't get thrown in a cell just for looking for it.

While legalizing drugs seems like an awful idea on the surface, I honestly think that just about anything is preferable to the current system we use to deal with drugs in the United States especially. The drug trade is responsible for a lot of organized crime and Lord knows we could use less of that in the world. While I'm sure doing this would be effectively impossible because of the legislation that would have to be passed time and time again, I think it's at least preferable to the system we currently have in place, as the only way to stop the "war on drugs" would be to remove the demand. But I'm also thinking about this from more of a political aspect than a social one, and I'd imagine that social ramifications could be a lot worse than I'm making it out to be. Still, I think my hypothesis is at least food for thought.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 01:02:54 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
Yes. Prohibition has not worked in the past and it won't work in the future. The war on drugs is a failure. If you want to regulate people's freedom for their safety then the next step is to fight the war on obesity and start making cheeseburgers illegal.

The 12 reasons why drugs should be legalized:

http://www.bmstahoe.com/Drugs/

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 01:04:27 PM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
You guys need to think about the social factor. Ok we legalize it, but people ALREADY know that drugs are bad for their health and whoever consumes it gets a little distanced from their friends because of the long social cliche 'that dude likes to smoke weed, we shouldn't hang a lot with him' or 'that dude still injecting heroin, he wont even do it okay'. The social factor is strong in cases like this.

Some people like to assume that as soon as you legalize drugs, people will start to consume it really fast. If people would like it to consume it that bad, then why don't they buy it ilegally? Of course, they think that's dangerous but they also think that it's not worth it.

I'm pretty happy with all your replies, thanks for the help. Keep coming replies like that.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 01:08:56 PM by Darkclox, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 01:13:15 PM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
Why do people start consuming it anyways? Even if they feel better, everyone knows it's the worst you can do.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2015, 01:17:38 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 1
    • View Profile
You guys need to think about the social factor. Ok we legalize it, but people ALREADY know that drugs are bad for their health and whoever consumes it gets a little distanced from their friends because of the long social cliche 'that dude likes to smoke weed, we shouldn't hang a lot with him' or 'that dude still injecting heroin, he wont even do it okay'. The social factor is strong in cases like this.

Some people like to assume that as soon as you legalize drugs, people will start to consume it really fast. If people would like it to consume it that bad, then why don't they buy it ilegally? Of course, they think that's dangerous but they also think that it's not worth it.

I'm pretty happy with all your replies, thanks for the help. Keep coming replies like that.

If your friends are stupid enough or nosy enough to distance themselves from you because you're smokin some pan, then naughtyword 'em.

Maybe not for the individual, but for society for society as a whole, at least in the Americas.

Hear me out here. I'm not talking about "soft" drugs like good ol' Mary Jane. I think that cannabis is a pretty benign drug in general because it has a lower risk of abuse than many that of the ones that are currently legal (alcohol especially) and is less addictive. No, I'm talking about the hard "recreational" drugs, like opiates, cocaine, LSD, and heroin.

You see, one of the most damaging effects of illegal drugs isn't the fact that people use them, it's the drug cartels and drugs lords that kill people and make a killing off of their illicit "business practices". Part of Mexico and other areas of Latin America are more or less taken over by these cartels and drug gangs are a major cause of violence in America. If you were to legalize (and restrict, for sanity's sake) drugs like cocaine and heroin, that would make it so that it can be produced in the states and there wouldn't be a need for nearly as much of an illicit trade, if at all in some cases. This would cut off the money that drug cartels are receiving and reduce their power both domestically and south of the American border. It wouldn't be as much of an issue for European countries because they don't have that enormous drug trade from areas so close to home, so I don't see as much of a point over there.

People are going to use illicit recreational drugs regardless of whether or not it's legal -- and we should be doing more to help and rehabilitate those who are caught up in the cycle than just throw them in jail on felony charges for them to get raped in our overcrowded prisons. If we don't make it illegal to simply use those drugs, then I'd imagine people would be a bit more willing to seek help, as they'll know they won't get thrown in a cell just for looking for it.

While legalizing drugs seems like an awful idea on the surface, I honestly think that just about anything is preferable to the current system we use to deal with drugs in the United States especially. The drug trade is responsible for a lot of organized crime and Lord knows we could use less of that in the world. While I'm sure doing this would be effectively impossible because of the legislation that would have to be passed time and time again, I think it's at least preferable to the system we currently have in place, as the only way to stop the "war on drugs" would be to remove the demand. But I'm also thinking about this from more of a political aspect than a social one, and I'd imagine that social ramifications could be a lot worse than I'm making it out to be. Still, I think my hypothesis is at least food for thought.

Stop posting everything I'm gonna say before I can say it! Die of aids!

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2015, 01:24:39 PM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
Why do people start consuming it anyways? Even if they feel better, everyone knows it's the worst you can do.

This thread is to share different points of view of why drugs should be legalized.  :spam:

If you want to regulate people's freedom for their safety then the next step is to fight the war on obesity and start making cheeseburgers illegal.

The 12 reasons why drugs should be legalized:

http://www.bmstahoe.com/Drugs/

People who loved cheeseburgers won't kill for it like people who loved heroin xD

I liked the link, those are the reasons why drugs should be legalized. But remember that there are also reasons why the shouldn't.

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2015, 03:49:35 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I'm not into drugs or anything. I've never tried a drug in my life and I can say that I think legalizing them could have good results for society. It would eliminate drug trafic and, let's be honest, people will get them anyway even if they're illegal...

I once had a long conversation with my sister about this. I was against legalizing drugs and she was in favor but she proved me wrong. Can't remember every detail in the conversation though.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2015, 03:50:15 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
People who loved cheeseburgers won't kill for it like people who loved heroin xD

I liked the link, those are the reasons why drugs should be legalized. But remember that there are also reasons why the shouldn't.

I believe you should be able to have the freedom to do anything you want as long as it doesn't harm others. Having a nanny state is stupid and creates more crime and creates drug cartels. There is more danger making these things illegal because people will obtain them either way.

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2015, 04:34:38 PM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • PAIN Makes you Stronger......
awww hell no bro cuz many people will get addicted to it and everything wii go to hell

My First sig........