* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Serious Problem with new DBZ movie (BoG2)  (Read 3125 times)

Serious Problem with new DBZ movie (BoG2)
« on: March 04, 2015, 06:58:52 PM »

Offline Lycan212

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
Ok here are some serious problems I see, and I won't even go into the new frieza form, the first that red bull guy beats piccolo, and someone beats Gohan, are you serious?! Let's just say frieza beat Gohan for argument sake even though that sounds absurd already. But anyways lets take the piccolo fight, if we remember piccolo was on par with android 17, where was this bull guy during the Namek saga, the bull guy would be stronger than anyone back then. Second problem doesn't Sorbet and Togama have two more wishes left, because last I check Shenron gave three or two wishes

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 07:10:44 PM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Still a long way to go~♪
  • I am a: Human
You should just wait for the movie, but anyways.
Frieza beat the sheets out of Goku and overpowered him with his Death Ball thingy... Why would Gohan stand a chance, if a recently GodPowah-Awakened and with Beerus-training Goku couldn't? And who knows how strong these new baddies are.

We didn't watch the movie yet, so there's no reason to complain, yet.

@Kairouken The Story is this: Frieza got ressurected and trained for full 4 Months to achieve this new Form. Frieza didn't even train ONE SINGLE DAY until this point and he only does, because he heard that Goku defeated Majin Buu and knew he needed a power-up.
And just going by Power-Levels isn't going to work here. If so, Frieza 4th Form/Cell/Buu should've killed every Base-Form Fighter with one hit.

EDIT: You guys shouldn't forget how strong Base-Goku is now. In BoG he kicked the sheets out of Beerus in his Base-Form.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 07:15:48 PM by Morrison »

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 08:36:35 PM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • PAIN Makes you Stronger......
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
well guys we will see wat the hell is this when we see the movie

My First sig........

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 08:44:14 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
We haven't seen the movie yet...

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 10:28:10 PM »

Offline Evangelion

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 3
    • View Profile
    • Dem SSJ addicts...
  • I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.
  • I am a: Poko Priest
Your power level assumptions are flawed. SSJ multiplies the base power only by two.

The only reason i can imagine is that the bull guy joined the army long after frieza's death. Just like Sorbet wasn't there before, if i remember the Manga right.

He only had one wish because they used the dragonballs on earth, after hijacking pielaf once he summoned shenlong.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 10:35:49 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Where is the serious part?
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 10:40:43 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
Where is the serious part?

When Alf Stewart comes in to take care of business of-course.

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 10:58:54 PM »

Offline Gewku

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 【KFC】
EDIT: You guys shouldn't forget how strong Base-Goku is now. In BoG he kicked the sheets out of Beerus in his Base-Form.

Base Goku(Post BOG) Is OP AS naughtyword. First of all. In his normal form he's almost neck in neck with Beerus, But he was much slower, so as you saw in the movie Goku needed to use Instant Transmission to keep up with Beerus.when he went SSj He was kind kicking Beerus' Ass, if he had went atleast SSj2 after the SSjG Power Up My best guess is he would have been able to completely beat Beerus. I really don't know how going into a new form would give you this massive of a power up but my best guess is that Goku learned how to use God Ki and so that increased his power, or he absorbed the power of SSjG and was stronger, but one thing I don't understand is, The saiyan who went SSjG in the legend which Shenron told should have gotten the same powerup, if he had, then why didn't he beat the Oozaru he was fighting? SSjG-> Normal Form shouldn't weaken you that substantially at all.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 12:30:16 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Another problem other than the way freiza looks?

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 01:30:22 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
You guys are thinking too much with the "power levels" sides of your brains. They're internally inconsistent with the series (ex. Piccolo Daimao's power supposedly increases many times over when he gets his facial done, but official given numbers are far lower), make no sense when broken down (you only need the strength of 60 farmers to destroy the moon!) and were scrapped for a reason. The leaps of strength the characters make become "off the charts" as the series goes on. Strength is arbitrary and largely dictated by the plot rather than "logic". We don't even know the full details of the plot right now, so maybe there's something making the heroes weaker or the villains stronger than normal.

I had the biggest nerdgasm in months when F started playing in the background. I never really got hyped for Battle of Gods because it looked bare bones and like it was just going to continue following the formula the series has because of the "serious" promotion it was given. Turns out it didn't take itself too seriously and it was good, stupid fun. Since Toriyama is still heavily involved in this movie, I feel optimistic about it.

I mean, even if the precious strengths of the characters don't "make sense", why does that matter? I fail to see how that would affect your enjoyment of a film.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 01:58:14 AM »
    • View Profile
  • If someone's hurting, don't stand their and watch
Also Gohan  isnt mistic anymore because he went ssj
MarineCorps
We WILL Protect the peace

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 04:47:16 PM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Still a long way to go~♪
  • I am a: Human
Base Goku(Post BOG) Is OP AS popo. First of all. In his normal form he's almost neck in neck with Beerus, But he was much slower, so as you saw in the movie Goku needed to use Instant Transmission to keep up with Beerus.when he went SSj He was kind kicking Beerus' Ass, if he had went atleast SSj2 after the SSjG Power Up My best guess is he would have been able to completely beat Beerus. I really don't know how going into a new form would give you this massive of a power up but my best guess is that Goku learned how to use God Ki and so that increased his power, or he absorbed the power of SSjG and was stronger, but one thing I don't understand is, The saiyan who went SSjG in the legend which Shenron told should have gotten the same powerup, if he had, then why didn't he beat the Oozaru he was fighting? SSjG-> Normal Form shouldn't weaken you that substantially at all.
I agree with one thing: Goku really became OP. I mean he's as strong/stronger than SSJ3 in his Base-form. This God PowerUp really is something.
But I have to disagree with the Goku beating Beerus thing. Toriyama himself stated that Powerlevel-wise Goku (SSJG) was a 6 and Beerus a 10. They weren't even and SSJ2 or 3 wouldn't have made much of a difference. Goku was tired and I think we all saw what happens if you try to force SSJ3 while tired in the Battle against Kid Buu.
Beerus was/is just too strong and there is Whis, who, according to Toriyama was a 15 compared to Goku and Beerus AND there are Gods who are even stronger than Whis, which is completly out of control. xD
As far as I know, the Power-Up Goku recieved was a little different then the one in the legends. Neither Goku nor Whis understood why Goku kept this Power and why he was able to absorb Beerus' Attack and that's good I think. The God Mode is a new thing no one but the Creator knows about. We don't know its effects, we don't know how much it boosts and so on. It will probably revealed as time goes on. =]

Also Gohan  isnt mistic anymore because he went ssj
Gohan can use both Mystic/Ultimate and Super-Saiyajin Powers. Just because he transformed into a SSJ doesn't mean he can't use Mystic anymore.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:52:53 PM by Morrison »

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 06:33:59 PM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I agree with one thing: Goku really became OP. I mean he's as strong/stronger than SSJ3 in his Base-form. This God PowerUp really is something.
But I have to disagree with the Goku beating Beerus thing. Toriyama himself stated that Powerlevel-wise Goku (SSJG) was a 6 and Beerus a 10. They weren't even and SSJ2 or 3 wouldn't have made much of a difference. Goku was tired and I think we all saw what happens if you try to force SSJ3 while tired in the Battle against Kid Buu.
Beerus was/is just too strong and there is Whis, who, according to Toriyama was a 15 compared to Goku and Beerus AND there are Gods who are even stronger than Whis, which is completly out of control. xD
As far as I know, the Power-Up Goku recieved was a little different then the one in the legends. Neither Goku nor Whis understood why Goku kept this Power and why he was able to absorb Beerus' Attack and that's good I think. The God Mode is a new thing no one but the Creator knows about. We don't know its effects, we don't know how much it boosts and so on. It will probably revealed as time goes on. =]
i agree with u bro only akira knows about the story and we know pretty little about BOG 2. dont know how goku will defeat freiza. so i think all will be cleared after the movie is released.

My First sig........

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2015, 06:49:27 PM »

Offline Masterwar

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 1
    • View Profile
Your power level assumptions are flawed. SSJ multiplies the base power only by two.
Are you saying Kaioken x3 is stronger than SSJ? Please...

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2015, 06:55:37 PM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
kaioken x3 being stronger then ssj it not possible cuz if it was possible then why didn't goku beat freiza in his kaioken x20 form in freiza saga

My First sig........

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 07:38:04 PM »

Offline Evangelion

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 3
    • View Profile
    • Dem SSJ addicts...
  • I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.
  • I am a: Poko Priest
Forget what i said...was sleepy and slipped a line down reading the source. You are right - base is 50, then its 2, 4 and so on.

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 08:47:21 PM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Forget what i said...was sleepy and slipped a line down reading the source. You are right - base is 50, then its 2, 4 and so on.
ya it goes on and on and on........

My First sig........

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 12:28:13 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin

It was in DBO  ;D lol

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2015, 01:37:07 AM »
    • View Profile
  • If someone's hurting, don't stand their and watch
MarineCorps
We WILL Protect the peace

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2015, 01:51:40 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
The fact that freiza looks stupid ?

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2015, 03:35:59 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I don't think there is an actual basis for the increase in power gained from transforming into a Super-Saiyajin. Toriyama supposedly once said that Goku was stronger during his fight with Freeza after his first transformation than any other time he used the form in the series. We also saw Vegeta briefly surpass even SSJ3 Goku in BoG.

It seems to be a form driven almost entirely by emotion. The more rage they feel, the more power they gain.

Also, Freeza's new form does look a little silly.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2015, 04:05:58 AM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I don't think there is an actual basis for the increase in power gained from transforming into a Super-Saiyajin. Toriyama supposedly once said that Goku was stronger during his fight with Freeza after his first transformation than any other time he used the form in the series. We also saw Vegeta briefly surpass even SSJ3 Goku in BoG.

It seems to be a form driven almost entirely by emotion. The more rage they feel, the more power they gain.

Also, Freeza's new form does look a little silly.
yup you said it

My First sig........

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2015, 04:40:35 PM »

Offline Lycan212

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
Gohan can use both Mystic/Ultimate and Super-Saiyajin Powers. Just because he transformed into a SSJ doesn't mean he can't use Mystic anymore.
I have a feeling that there gonna be like Goku is chosen or something like along the lines of the original SSJG. Also at the end Vegeta does look like he will be the main hero in this one, I just really hope that they at least show him go SSJ 3 at least once I know he can, its giving me hope to see Gohan go SSJ personally I am glad he did I was always supportive of that theory. I don't think Frieza's new form looks that bad, he just looks like his brother cooler now. Also I noticed that frieza's skin is purple and basically the white he has is armor protecting his skin like a turtle and such. I notice the more purple skin he shows the insane power up he gets. I wonder if he becomes full purple what his power level would be.