:uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
    I POSTED A DIFFERENT LINK LIKE AN IDIOT. HERE'S THE REAL ONE. [link]

Topic: SSJ3  (Read 1482 times)

SSJ3
« on: March 01, 2015, 02:55:38 AM »

Offline Henry_

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
dbor team , you shall go add SSJS of 1 to 3 ? im braziliaan , my english not good

SSJ3
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 02:57:53 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
lél....you can forget this xD
*click for original size*

SSJ3
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 03:34:09 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
No. Super saiyan 3 will not happen nor will Super saiyan 2. As people have said before, Adding another transformation to humans would be unfair to the other races, also adding more transformations in general will ruin the games storyline and it'll end up making no sense whatsoever anymore.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

SSJ3
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 03:41:12 AM »

Offline Morrison

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Still a long way to go~♪
  • I am a: Human
You should read the Suggestion Guidelines before making one.
Quote from:
Please DO NOT SUGGEST these things:

1. Fusion
Reason: This wouldn't be possible, and we're not going to add it regardless

2. SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4
Reason: Not going to happen, do not ask, Read the storyline here (http://dborevelations.com/main/)

Super Saiyajin 2 and above wouldn't make any sense storyline-wise.

SSJ3
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 04:22:28 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Mano como nós somos brasileiros, vou te responder em português, a história do humano no dbo é que eles tem uma pequena porcentagem do sangue saiyajin ou seja são hibridos (uma mistura de saiyajin com humano) tipo o gohan só que gohan,goten e trunks tinham muito mais sangue saiyajin e poderiam chegar ao 3, diferente dos humanos em dbo, que chegam no ssj1 com tanta dificuldade que é difícil manter e ainda tem que pedir pro shenlong para destravar esse poder oculto que é o super saiyajin. Entendeu? Mais duvidas me chama no chat xD.

Its ok guys i told him everything in portuguese.

SSJ3
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 04:27:16 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
You should read the Suggestion Guidelines before making one.

Why? If SSJ 2 doesn't make sense then SSJ 1 doesn't make sense either.

SSJ3
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 04:32:37 AM »
    • View Profile
Why? If SSJ 2 doesn't make sense then SSJ 1 doesn't make sense either.
It makes sense, its the maximun that an low-blooded hibrid (Saiyan+Human) can get, Super Saiyan 1, are you brazilian?

SSJ3
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 04:48:18 AM »
    • View Profile
It makes sense, its the maximun that an low-blooded hibrid (Saiyan+Human) can get, Super Saiyan 1, are you brazilian?

Agreed! Most of the ppl compare Humans from DBO to Saiyans too much!

Humans just suck! They are weak! That's why they have to wish for their ability. SSJ2 would be too much and would totaly destroy the story...low humans getting the Transformation with which Gohan killed Cell ... = w00t?

And the wish option for SSJ2 would be stupid too. Human limit is SSJ. And even with the help of Shenron you can't exceed that limit cuz Shenron has his limits too.

Since the Team found out about Kami's Lookout and that a quest leads there i am still 100% sure we wouldn't have gotten a second Transformation there cuz it would be stupid lol. I know that in the Cell saga the Saiyans went there and reached new transformation lvls etc. but i don't think that we would have reached the same thing. I think we maybe would have gotten another skill/passive skill.

So just forget SSJ2...

SSJ3
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 05:08:06 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
If you ask to every DBOR member it will be something like that

:dumke:: No, we will not add ssj3
:jupeyy:: One transformation is good enought
:linky:: Nope, just nope
:west:: What about other race? Why there is only discution about Saiyen?
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

SSJ3
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 05:25:13 AM »

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • MarineCorps recruiting majins and nameks
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
smh.............
MarineCorps are recruting especially for majins and nameks

SSJ3
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 05:32:15 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile

First of all, you wish to become SSJ 1. It would make sense to be able to wish for SSJ 2 after you've turned SSJ 1. Never in the story do they state that there has to be a limit.

They said themselves they were thinking about adding SSJ 2:

If you ask to every DBOR member it will be something like that

:dumke:: No, we will not add ssj3
:jupeyy:: One transformation is good enought
:linky:: Nope, just nope
:west:: What about other race? Why there is only discution about Saiyen?

I know you guys aren't adding more transformations, that would be a lot of work. I just don't understand when some people say it's impossible because it wouldn't make sense in the story.

Since the Team found out about Kami's Lookout and that a quest leads there i am still 100% sure we wouldn't have gotten a second Transformation there cuz it would be stupid lol.

Lol, that's where SSJ 2 was introduced. Once they trained at Kami's lookout inside the hyperbolic time chamber they got a 2nd transformation.

SSJ3
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 05:52:37 AM »
    • View Profile
First of all, you wish to become SSJ 1. It would make sense to be able to wish for SSJ 2 after you've turned SSJ 1. Never in the story do they state that there has to be a limit.

I know you guys aren't adding more transformations, that would be a lot of work. I just don't understand when some people say it's impossible because it wouldn't make sense in the story.

Lol, that's where SSJ 2 was introduced. Once they trained at Kami's lookout inside the hyperbolic time chamber they got a 2nd transformation.

Cuz they were full/half saiyans! In DBO there are no half full saiyans...not even half...the saiyan blood/genes are almost gone. Just that tiny little bit of potential is left...and that allows you to go SSJ. But not by your own...you have to ask Shenron to unlock that very last bit of saiyan powers which is left in your body/genes. There is no way that they can reach SSJ2, the potential of full/half saiyans. Just too weak! They can stay forever in the Time Chamber...still won't reach SSJ2.

We don't even need SSJ in DBO lol...so what do you wanna do with SSJ2? Is there something which you can't do without it?

And that mail from them is obviously just to make fans happy...dunno about you or others but i never had the feeling that they were 100% serious with foreigner ppl when they got mails from them xDDD Always had the feeling that their answers were just: "Yea...sure...whatever you want noob" if you asked about stuff like SSJ2 hahahahahahahahaha  ;D

SSJ3
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 06:21:37 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin

That's quite obviously fake lmao

SSJ3
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 06:44:27 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Cuz they were full/half saiyans! In DBO there are no half full saiyans...not even half...the saiyan blood/genes are almost gone. Just that tiny little bit of potential is left...and that allows you to go SSJ. But not by your own...you have to ask Shenron to unlock that very last bit of saiyan powers which is left in your body/genes. There is no way that they can reach SSJ2, the potential of full/half saiyans. Just too weak! They can stay forever in the Time Chamber...still won't reach SSJ2.

It doesn't matter how much Saiyan blood humans have left. If Shenron can already unlock SSJ 1 when you reach a certain strength, aka level 40/50, then he can unlock SSJ 2 at a higher level for sure. We are just as strong as the main characters the higher the levels we go and I could beat Vegeta and Nappa by myself. You would not have to alter the storyline/lore at all.  No where in the story do they say that there is a limit, you're just assuming it could never happen because the amount of Saiyan blood we have.

We don't even need SSJ in DBO lol...so what do you wanna do with SSJ2? Is there something which you can't do without it

It would have been the logical next step. We got SSJ1 during the Frieza saga, then we would've gotten SSJ2 during the android/ Cell saga, and finally would've gotten SSJ3 in the Majin Buu saga. I can't tell you what they were thinking for the other races but my guess is a super namekian or a great namek 2 and 3, and super buu. Getting more transformations could have possibly upgraded your last transformation with less of a cooldown as well.

And that mail from them is obviously just to make fans happy...dunno about you or others but i never had the feeling that they were 100% serious with foreigner ppl when they got mails from them xDDD Always had the feeling that their answers were just: "Yea...sure...whatever you want noob" if you asked about stuff like SSJ2 hahahahahahahahaha  ;D

He seems very genuine to me. Think w.e. you want, but they also mentioned housing which they talked about before DBO was even released:

Spoiler for Hidden:
I found out recently that they were talking about adding player housing(capsule houses) since they launched the beta:

NTL creative director
Koji Takamiya Mr.

4Gamer: In the other system, do you have what you are considering something? For example, housing Toka.

Takamiya said: It is a capsule House. As I said in the lecture, as we have been steadily picking up the MMO seems elements from the original When the game of, and there of course is on the roadmap. But for that if you want to specifically, it is not yet been boiled down.

4Gamer: Since the Japanese players also many people who prefer the housing element, and I want you to come there when you start in Japan. Ah, but the field is wonder if a little hate would be buried in a capsule House?

Takamiya said: When a player can make around the capsule house in the housing, the game it might be deemed to be that more Dragon Ball ish become. In making the map, but I was there a time when I worried by exploring the Dragon Ball seems landscape, only there is a capsule house, I suddenly look ish Dragon Ball.

Article: http://www.4gamer.net/games/038/G003825/20091204066/

The interview was linked on the old DBO homepage in 2009:
http://web.archive.org/web/20100103081421/http://ntl-kk.com/dbo.html
That's quite obviously fake lmao

It's real. He responded to other people's emails as well.

SSJ3
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 07:23:35 AM »
    • View Profile
It doesn't matter how much Saiyan blood humans have left. If Shenron can already unlock SSJ 1 when you reach a certain strength, aka level 40/50, then he can unlock SSJ 2 at a higher level for sure. We are just as strong as the main characters the higher the levels we go and I could beat Vegeta and Nappa by myself. You would not have to alter the storyline/lore at all.  No where in the story do they say that there is a limit, you're just assuming it could never happen because the amount of Saiyan blood we have.

Nah...this is too much lol. DBO Humans can't be at the same level like saiyans (Goku and Vegeta) or half saiyans (Gohan,Goten,Trunks). A Human who has tiny bit of saiyan genes left can't be that strong. It's like you give Krillin saiyan genes and say he can go up to SSJ3 if he trains hard lol.

As i wrote...seeing DBO Humans reaching SSJ2 like a saiyan/half saiyan is just lol. This means every being can be as strong as a true saiyan if you just give him a bit of the genes and let him train. And this is just a big lol. Just because the saiyans reached SSJ2 in the series it doesn't have to mean that DBO Humans can do it too. They are just normal Humans with a little amount of saiyan genes. A very little amount. SSJ has to be the max. limit they can reach with that genes. Everything else would be stupid. They are more Humans than Saiyan. That's why they can't reach SSJ2 like real saiyans or half saiyans. Look at Goten and Trunks (the trunks in the normal timeline). They never reached SSJ2. Why? Cuz they didn't really have to fight.

Now this continued generation after generation. The saiyan blood/genes are almost gone.
A new threat showed up after that long time. And now you really expect the Humans to go SSJ2 by simply wishing for it? This is, as i wrote, just lol and doesn't fit in the DBO story. SSJ is acceptable...but SSJ2 is not cuz that's for real saiyans.  8)

That's why SSJ2 won't happen. People who want this are just random SSJ fanboys. Why should they wish for SSJ2? Why not ignore that and skip to SSJ3? Or wait...they ask shenron to become SSJ9784785 with rainbow colored hair since they have the saiyan genes and they can go as far as they want to... :o :o :o :o :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

SSJ3
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 07:34:43 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Nah...this is too much lol. DBO Humans can't be at the same level like saiyans (Goku and Vegeta) or half saiyans (Gohan,Goten,Trunks). A Human who has tiny bit of saiyan genes left can't be that strong.

Did you even play DBO? Get to level 70 and fight Vegeta, Nappa, and Mira... So easy. You're way stronger than them at that point.

As i wrote...seeing DBO Humans reaching SSJ2 like a saiyan/half saiyan is just lol. This means every being can be as strong as a true saiyan if you just give him a bit of the genes and let him train. And this is just a big lol. Just because the saiyans reached SSJ2 in the series it doesn't have to mean that DBO Humans can do it too. They are just normal Humans with a little amount of saiyan genes. A very little amount. SSJ has to be the max. limit they can reach with that genes. Everything else would be stupid. They are more Humans than Saiyan. That's why they can't reach SSJ2 like real saiyans or half saiyans. Look at Goten and Trunks (the trunks in the normal timeline). They never reached SSJ2. Why? Cuz they didn't really have to fight.

Now this continued generation after generation. The saiyan blood/genes are almost gone.
A new threat showed up after that long time. And now you really expect the Humans to go SSJ2 by simply wishing for it? This is, as i wrote, just lol and doesn't fit in the DBO story. SSJ is acceptable...but SSJ2 is not cuz that's for real saiyans.  8)

You are just making up rules that don't exist. The design team said themselves they were thinking about adding SSJ 2.

That's why SSJ2 won't happen. People who want this are just random SSJ fanboys. Why should they wish for SSJ2? Why not ignore that and skip to SSJ3? Or wait...they ask shenron to become SSJ9784785 with rainbow colored hair since they have the saiyan genes and they can go as far as they want to... :o :o :o :o :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

The reason people wanted more transformations in DBO is because the game started to get stale and they wanted something exciting. One of my favorite parts of DBO is finally getting your transformations and using them. Also DBO follows the manga so it can only go as high as SSJ 3.

SSJ3
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2015, 09:58:50 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
No way will they have ssj3. At the absolute most ssj2 might come after several years of the game being out already, but even that is pretty unlikely tbh.

These few sentences pretty much answer it. They should be sent to all the new forum members, along with a few lines saying there's no release date, in a private message so they avoid making a new thread to ask the same thing again.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946