:uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD

Topic: Dragon Ball Role Plays  (Read 2726 times)

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« on: February 18, 2015, 06:51:00 AM »

Offline SSJGoku

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • 現在日本語を勉強
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I recently went back on twitter and saw that DBZ role plays was still a thing. Although this time not as fun as 2012-2013 when I used to RP. So I decided to start fresh and make a new RP account and name it @Meet_Goku I would love to revive RP's on twitter and make it as fun as it used to be. Does anyone RP's here?

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 07:16:01 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
I used to role play Dragon Ball a good while back, but only on forum-based sites. I think there are still a few sites active for it, but the communities have always been atrocious in my experience, so I've done my best to avoid them. Still, the most fun I managed to have while role playing Dragon Ball was a result of mocking other role players. It was a site that involved taking Dragon Ball characters from multiple timelines (most of which were not canon), and a lot of people used it to role play characters from other fiction with a Dragon Ball setting, so I ended up playing Superman for a short time before the site shut down. It was stupidly fun for while it lasted and my only regret is that no one was playing Goku at the time, so I never managed to pal around with one.

I've never heard of anyone role playing on Twitter, as I'd imagine the character limit would impede serious role playing, but I've tried it on Tumblr and dear lord do I regret it. Twitter is also full of those insufferable attention-whoring types. I remember I had a friend on Tumblr who role played Goku and he had to quit after getting a zillion and one requests for fights from people's shitty original characters who wanted to prove they were stronger than him. You might be better off seeking out a dedicated site for it if you're looking to role play as Goku.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 07:29:46 AM »

Offline SSJGoku

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • 現在日本語を勉強
Mocking other RP on Twitter is so much fun. Trust me, you might be thinking this would suck and that would suck, but I can assure you if you try you'll have a great time.

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 03:32:37 AM »

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
  • I am a: Fighter
I shall be Vegeta
Vegeta tw sv 2
GIFSoup

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 04:09:19 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I used to rp a bunch.  Not DB but have experiencE. It is cool to me. I don't mind doing it.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 08:43:39 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Insert personal text here
I would most definately role play along, but only if i could be Broly, because he is the best, and should have had his own series spin off

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
I would most definately role play along, but only if i could be Broly, because he is the best, and should have had his own series spin off

Or u guys could rp as your character in game. Making  whole new look on stuff and not being one of the already made characters. People always judt wnna br a n op character when rping as yours would be simple. Cuz we can see your power level so judge how strong u can be. Just food for thought.

Join Radiant Dawn

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 12:16:16 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human

Or u guys could rp as your character in game. Making  whole new look on stuff and not being one of the already made characters. People always judt wnna br a n op character when rping as yours would be simple. Cuz we can see your power level so judge how strong u can be. Just food for thought.

I think I may do this.

I'm going to be that one guy that's going to be a try hard. Always trying to better myself, always training and farming shid to get better, but I'm not going to be selfish though. I will try to do everything I can to help my guild grow and be successful. I may be a try hard but I also know how to have a good time with people. Always will be available to chat or help someone out when I'm not busy. My legacy will begin soon...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:49:30 PM by Takaroku »
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 12:31:58 PM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
I used to role play Dragon Ball a good while back, but only on forum-based sites. I think there are still a few sites active for it, but the communities have always been atrocious in my experience, so I've done my best to avoid them. Still, the most fun I managed to have while role playing Dragon Ball was a result of mocking other role players. It was a site that involved taking Dragon Ball characters from multiple timelines (most of which were not canon), and a lot of people used it to role play characters from other fiction with a Dragon Ball setting, so I ended up playing Superman for a short time before the site shut down. It was stupidly fun for while it lasted and my only regret is that no one was playing Goku at the time, so I never managed to pal around with one.

I've never heard of anyone role playing on Twitter, as I'd imagine the character limit would impede serious role playing, but I've tried it on Tumblr and dear lord do I regret it. Twitter is also full of those insufferable attention-whoring types. I remember I had a friend on Tumblr who role played Goku and he had to quit after getting a zillion and one requests for fights from people's shitty original characters who wanted to prove they were stronger than him. You might be better off seeking out a dedicated site for it if you're looking to role play as Goku.

You know, most of the time when I hear 'RP' I actually have an image in mind of the type of 'RP' you do Kiyza. The type where you're actually really descriptive about the storyline, character(s), and environment. I always found that enjoyable and respectable. ^_^

But on the other hand, I've clicked on 'RP' sites where they literally post one sentence each character. Now I'm not bashing on it because I know some people just don't like to write as much. I'm just saying it bothers me not being descriptive :P

All that said, I feel like the Twitter RP would definitely be one of those one sentence RPs.

Anycase, back on topic...I wouldn't mind joining in just for kicks on a DB RP. Of course, I'd much prefer make my own character than take on a role of an already made one. As previously stated, I'd much prefer a more engaging/descriptive RP opposed to a one sentence post by post RP. But eh, if it's just for kicks then be either way I'd still join.

Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 01:11:34 PM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Anycase, back on topic...I wouldn't mind joining in just for kicks on a DB RP. Of course, I'd much prefer make my own character than take on a role of an already made one. As previously stated, I'd much prefer a more engaging/descriptive RP opposed to a one sentence post by post RP. But eh, if it's just for kicks then be either way I'd still join.

I would also like to join, but would hate taking up the life of a DBZ character. Since DBO is kinda the future of DBZ universe, then we should be able to RP as DBO characters.  :r_flame:

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 01:30:46 PM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
I think I may do this.

I'm going to be that one guy that's going to be a try hard. Always trying to better myself, always training and farming shid to get better, but I'm not going to be selfish though. I will try to do everything I can to help my guild grow and be successful. I may be a try hard but I also know how to have a good time with people. Always will be available to chat or help someone out when I'm not busy. My legacy will begin soon...
This is so me right here.

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 01:34:57 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
This is so me right here.
I hope to find many more people like this ._.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 02:19:50 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
I think I may do this.

Thanx you. People just try to be a "Goku, Vegeta, ir Broly" when you can just be yourself and make your own way. Pave it yourself. Takaroku you have the way of iT.

now for rp wise, it can be amazing if done right abd effectively.  it only gets dumb and repetitive if  people start powergaminG.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:23:06 PM by Rogue »

Join Radiant Dawn

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 06:32:56 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.

Thanx you. People just try to be a "Goku, Vegeta, ir Broly" when you can just be yourself and make your own way. Pave it yourself. Takaroku you have the way of iT.

now for rp wise, it can be amazing if done right abd effectively.  it only gets dumb and repetitive if  people start powergaminG.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Dragon Ball Role Plays
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 06:52:19 PM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
MajinVegeta was the greatest Role Player you could ever see... he was real evil like MajinVegeta it was just amazing when you realised it lol.