:uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
    I POSTED A DIFFERENT LINK LIKE AN IDIOT. HERE'S THE REAL ONE. [link]

Topic: Promises and wrong Infos.  (Read 3286 times)

Promises and wrong Infos.
« on: February 04, 2015, 06:59:19 AM »
    • View Profile
I hate to make a topic like this, and i bet it will be shut down after few hours / moments when i post this but whoever reads this from the staff - please think of it.
I am PISSED! - Why?

Yes because of the release date, because of delays and such, yes - im another one of those "impatient" people outta there.

Or am I inpatient? - Who is the one who makes promises? You staff. And in addition, you dont give any infos behind the scenes, why something happened in an INFORMAL way. Do i sound greedy?

Not at all. I've been patient since this was announced. I've been patient - even if you just said "2014". Look there - 2015. Okay - im a smartass right?

But check this out, since january - NOTHING on the facebook page. No infos, nothing. And ive been waiting. Long enough. 2 Months since 1st january !2015! passed and still nothing. You were the one who said "pls be patient :) it will be there soon" - Yeah yeah - soon... pls scrap that sentence finally. Its not "soon" if you let us wait decades for it. Now i checked out other topics here because i thought i find infos at least at this page. NOTHING.

I dont get you. KEEP YOUR FANS. Or are you kinda not giving a shit? - Yes i do still care - but at the end - DONT MAKE RELEASE DATES IF YOU CANT HOLD THEM. And then being nice and still saying "soon" - is this actually real? Is this still coming out? But whatever - in the end you guys will say again that i am just a guy who is impatient and gets salty only because you dont release it. But listen - time is expensive. Bring that shit out finally.

PS: I am still a fan, and i cant wait - when its out my mouse will smoke because i click so much. I will play this game, and i will love it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:39:55 PM by Luke[Dumke] »

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 07:23:45 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
That cry...i can feel it.

Back to topic:

Look. Do you realize that this is a small Team? Do you know that this Team has a RL too with friends and family etc.? Do you realize your noobish sh*t here?

Read this and at least try to understand why there is no "update"!

Secondly, we are announcing that we are going to slow down/stop our news for a while until Mid February because some of us are taking time off for holidays and vacations with our families and friends, aswell as others on the team are currently on exams on their colleges.

Meet us again on Mid Feb. when we'll start full speed ahead on the last period of the previous release development stage!

Best regards,
The DBOR Staff.

Understood? No? Then read again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

And what do you mean with "but at the end - DONT MAKE RELEASE DATES IF YOU CANT HOLD THEM." ? I never saw a release date. Did you? Or someone else? They just said "Coming soon 2014" or something like that. And that is clearly not a release date!

Also...even if they would give an official release date and they still wouldn't make it in time...do you really think we actually can be mad? If you think yes then you are stupid. Sounds harsh but it's the truth. Why? ...Well...for example: Rockstar and GTA V. They couldn't hold their release date and had to change it although it's a damn company with many ppl who worked on GTA V. Now tell me why they are allowed to fail at the release date although they have many ppl working on it and DBOR Team is not allowed although they are a really little Team? Hmmm?  ???

So pls...this goes for ppl like this Thread creator:

Stop crying/flaming/hating or whatever. Be more patient and do some other sh*t in your Life since you all have muuuch time to create Threads like this!

And now go on and start hating me.  ;D
*click for original size*

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 07:24:53 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 07:28:40 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 31 / 6
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
  • I am a: Dark Warrior

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 07:31:03 AM »

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
  • I am a: Fighter
I hate to make a topic like this, and i bet it will be shut down after few hours / moments when i post this but whoever reads this from the staff - please think of it.
I am PISSED! - Why? Yes because of the release date, because of delays and such, yes - im another one of those "impatient" people outta there.
Or am I inpatient? - Who is the one who makes promises? You staff. And in addition, you dont give any infos behind the scenes, why something happened in an INFORMAL way. Do i sound greedy? Not at all. I've been patient since this was announced. I've been patient - even if you just said "2014". Look there - 2015. Okay - im a smartass right? But check this out, since january - NOTHING on the facebook page. No infos, nothing. And ive been waiting. Long enough. 2 Months since 1st january !2015! passed and still nothing. You were the one who said "pls be patient :) it will be there soon" - Yeah yeah - soon... pls scrap that sentence finally. Its not "soon" if you let us wait decades for it. Now i checked out other topics here because i thought i find infos at least at this page. NOTHING. I dont get you. KEEP YOUR FANS. Or are you kinda not giving a shit? - Yes i do still care - but at the end - DONT MAKE RELEASE DATES IF YOU CANT HOLD THEM. And then being nice and still saying "soon" - is this actually real? Is this still coming out? But whatever - in the end you guys will say again that i am just a guy who is impatient and gets salty only because you dont release it. But listen - time is expensive. Bring that shit out finally.

PS: I am still a fan, and i cant wait - when its out my mouse will smoke because i click so much. I will play this game, and i will love it.

Why post things like this ? Just wait like a normal person and stop acting like a cry baby naughtyword . More to life than dbo , shit need to get a hobby bro , this ain't an easy task otherwise it would be done by dbor or other teams .
I get why your frustrated I can't wait to play again either but complaining on a keyboard isn't gonna do anything . Got to face facts that's its out of your control , if it happens it happens and if it doesn't then it doesn't . Peace :)
Vegeta tw sv 2
GIFSoup

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 07:35:39 AM »

Offline Casey

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hey
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
@cypheredm I understand your point.
In my opinion you don't sound salty or impatient, but I'd rather say that a bit of misinformation came up from what you wrote.
Yes they wrote "2014" on that image, but they always said "We are trying to realease it until the end of 2014, but we can't guarantee that". And that's why they didn't want to give us a release date.
As for not getting news in January, you probably missed what they wrote in FridaysWithDBOR - 14 (you can chek it out here) as well as on Facebook.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:57:17 AM by Casey »

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 07:35:46 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 08:05:51 AM »
    • View Profile
Back in this topic and seeing this huge amount of answers -

Okay to everyone who still think i am inpatient and stupid and whatever.
I understand why you think this - really. But i just dont understand why there is so less info.
Yes i also get that people are working, and that they have familes and such. And THATS totally normal.
- Firstly, yes they said its coming out in 2014 - there was no word such as "trying" - they said back in time its coming out 2014.
I understand also that it may takes more time yes. But what i just dont like about ALL THOSE THINGS is that word - "soon"
Its like pushing fans in front and more more and more and more and more, its like making the fans wait for amount of time which SOUNDS like soon but actually its "unknown".
I just dont like that. At least i want to say something and discuss about that with people here.
There are plenty of "fans" outta there which insult the creators and such.
I KNOW that this stuff is hard and takes time to do, but dont push the fans into a easily mixed up "soon"

EDIT: yes i missed that last news on facebook
that was my bad
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:12:30 AM by cypheredm »

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 08:15:27 AM »

Offline Valneck

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
I'm sure that they are trying their best,old sport,just be patient,it's hard and those kind of things don't come out over night.

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 08:24:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
If you want something good you have to give it time.... 8)
*click for original size*

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 08:34:17 AM »

Offline Casey

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hey
- Firstly, yes they said its coming out in 2014 - there was no word such as "trying" - they said back in time its coming out 2014.
Of course I said that using my own words. The meaning doesn't change.
As far as I know when they started working with the TW client it was around March (or something like that), so I'd still consider that "Soon" fair. And of course you can't write "Unknown" on a teaser picture, "Soon" is generic enough. Not to mention that they removed the "2014" probably even before summer.
At least, this is how I see it. I hope that you can understand my point.

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 08:41:26 AM »
    • View Profile
  • "Being the best isn't all it's made out to be..."
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
How the hell people like you exist?
They are doing their best to give you the game you love the most or atleast love in the highest quality and you're crying like a little girl who dropped her strawberry icecream about couple months.
If "time is expensive" for you..I suggest you to do something better with your life while waiting for this game instead of making hate threads because they don't owe you sh*t.
And you said they didn't give info since the January 1st...CLICK HOME BUTTON BEFORE YOU CREATE A 213982 WORDS THREAD YA GENIUS THEY GAVE YOU MORE INFO THAN YOU NEED FOR 3 MONTHS ON JANUARY 9TH !!!
" If you have power, you become alienated and also arrogant, even if you are coveted and sought after at first "
*Special thanks to the creators of this signature:Vroku, and Monkey D. Luffy*
Boku wa Itachi!||I am Itachi!

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 08:49:45 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
Let's start at a little point that YOU inquired, pal.

"Why so informal?"
To put it in a simple way: This isn't a formal project.

It isn't a company. They don't have deadlines. They're not being paid nor they will. It's a F2P project to bring back the game. Due to legal issues, they can't use the game's original source code, so they made the whole thing from scratch. So that is... 3 people recreating the game's code? Do you know who tedious C++ is?

That's all I need to say, honestly.

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 08:50:57 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
I honestly don't get the point of these kind of threats.... You try to make a full game server with not even a bit of coding to start with, you would have to start from scratch. Would you be able to finish this in such short time? No, so stop crying so much. And also, why do you get mad if you're not even helping? They are working their asses off to bring what you want, so it's honestly stupid to cry about this.
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 08:56:36 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Instead of criticizing this man, with "butt hurt cream" pictures, how about you actually help him?

If you don't like it here sir, then you can simply join somewhere else.

You complain that the DBOR does not show you any progress.

Then just leave, because I know the DBOR staff do not like to see complaints.

(They are even having an Alpha that you can join, 5 extra accounts everyday until they send a download link)

It'll also show you updates every single day,  #EverdayWithDBOG Lel.

I hope this resolved your little issue sir, have a nice day.

~ 2Vigorous

Guys like him doesn't deserve help. This project isn't a promise, you follow it if you want.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:26:41 AM by keredvin »

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 08:59:44 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Instead of criticizing this man, with "butt hurt cream" pictures, how about you actually help him?

If you don't like it here sir, then you can simply join somewhere else.

You complain that the DBOR does not show you any progress.

Then just leave, because I know the DBOR staff do not like to see complaints.

(They are even having an Alpha that you can join, 5 extra accounts everyday until they send a download link)

It'll also show you updates every single day,  #EverdayWithDBOG Lel.

I hope this resolved your little issue sir, have a nice day.

~ 2Vigorous

I guess someone is upset.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:27:00 AM by keredvin »

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 09:09:29 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Sometimes you gotta take things "Back to formula"

If promises were crackers my daughter would be fat.