[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: Five Night's At Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer  (Read 6027 times)

Five Night's At Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer
« on: January 28, 2015, 08:55:01 AM »

Offline Rize

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • God of Thunder =w=
  • I am a: Swordsmaster

Bruh. Is anyone else hype asf for this? or is it just me? I certainly am bro.

If you want to halp it git on steam (I honestly HIGHLY doubt It won't)

Greenlight eht o/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=381852545

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
I'm probably the only one who thinks that FNAF is shit.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:09:36 AM »

Online Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Nah, check out the comments on any FNAF video on youtube...hate comments everywhere -. -'.
We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 09:13:49 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I think the series is finished 1 was scary as hell but now its just like a cod same game,every time
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:17:50 AM by Bardock »
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Five Night\'s At Freddy\'s 3 Teaser Trailer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 09:14:57 AM »

Offline Rize

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • God of Thunder =w=

I can agree thats it's not best game ever in the horror genre But i like it because it's unique. I've never exactly seen anyone trying to make a horror game out of a Chuck E Cheese rip-off.

I think the series is finished 1 was scary as hell but now its just like a cod same game same every time

Indeed.
Really hope this isn't another Ghosts. Ghosts almost made me stab my xbox.
#WorstGameEver

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 09:33:41 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
Didn't the first one come out like 3 months ago? This thing is so overrated...

Rize, this thing seems like someone half-assedly tried to make a joke game out of a joke creepypasta (Like the ones found at creepypasta wiki).

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 09:34:41 AM »

Offline Rize

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • God of Thunder =w=
Didn't the first one come out like 3 months ago? This thing is so overrated...

Rize, this thing seems like someone half-assedly tried to make a joke game out of a joke creepypasta (Like the ones found at creepypasta wiki).

The first one came out... I'm not sure but I know its WAAAAAAAAAAAAY before "3 months"

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 09:37:08 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I think the series is finished 1 was scary as hell but now its just like a cod same game,every time

I don't think that's accurate.

The first game was very different from the second. The second relied less on atmosphere, and more on just being active and tense with constant jumpscares, which made it less impressive (in my opinion).
The first was more simplistic gameplay-wise, but relied more on the atmosphere. Of course, it had the jumpscares, too... but I feel they were better implemented because they were less expected.
Thankfully, the third looks more like the original.

Also, how can you say it's like CoD, when there's been only two games? Sure, there's been a lot of rip-offs, but this is only the 3rd game, as opposed to the billion CoD titles.
Don't blame the genuine article for a copy (and a lot of the fan-made spinoffs and such are really awful).

That being said, I do think it should come to an end soon.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 09:54:24 AM »

Offline Rize

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • God of Thunder =w=
I don't think that's accurate.

The first game was very different from the second. The second relied less on atmosphere, and more on just being active and tense with constant jumpscares, which made it less impressive (in my opinion).
The first was more simplistic gameplay-wise, but relied more on the atmosphere. Of course, it had the jumpscares, too... but I feel they were better implemented because they were less expected.
Thankfully, the third looks more like the original.

Also, how can you say it's like CoD, when there's been only two games? Sure, there's been a lot of rip-offs, but this is only the 3rd game, as opposed to the billion CoD titles.
Don't blame the genuine article for a copy (and a lot of the fan-made spinoffs and such are really awful).

That being said, I do think it should come to an end soon.

I never said Fnaf and CoD were the same. Or at least in the same boat* I was saying in general, that I hope the 3rd game isn't a disappointment. So far none of the games have been a appointment's In my opinion, but I also brought in CoD because a lot of people think FnaF is bad when they spend hours upon hours playing CoD. ESPECIALLY Ghosts. Ghosts was one of the most over-hyped and disappointing games I've ever seen in my life.

Also, I kind of quietly related two of my posts in a way. As many of you may know, CoD is a very loved series by many fans. However, what i'm hoping is that FnaF doesn't go down the same path because I liked the game at first because of its originality and story. In the old days, hell even ET was considered original. If CoD was considered original, and it's loved to hell, then the same can end up with Fnaf. It'll die off soon. Just like Dota 2, LoL, and the rest of the highly popular games. They will ALL die.

Short summary: Don't let Five Night's at Freddy's be loved that much.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:57:50 AM by Rize »

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 10:03:06 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.

I never said Fnaf and CoD were the same. Or at least in the same boat* I was saying in general, that I hope the 3rd game isn't a disappointment. So far none of the games have been a appointment's In my opinion, but I also brought in CoD because a lot of people think FnaF is bad when they spend hours upon hours playing CoD. ESPECIALLY Ghosts. Ghosts was one of the most over-hyped and disappointing games I've ever seen in my life.

Also, I kind of quietly related two of my posts in a way. As many of you may know, CoD is a very loved series by many fans. However, what i'm hoping is that FnaF doesn't go down the same path because I liked the game at first because of its originality and story. In the old days, hell even ET was considered original. If CoD was considered original, and it's loved to hell, then the same can end up with Fnaf. It'll die off soon. Just like Dota 2, LoL, and the rest of the highly popular games. They will ALL die.

Nia wasn't responding to you. He was replying to what Barduck said

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 10:05:35 AM »

Offline Rize

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • God of Thunder =w=

Not exactly. The CoD part was on my behalf.

Plus, my point was solid anyway. Even if it wasn't towards me, I gave a solid point. It wasn't exactly centered on anyone.

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 10:13:01 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
Not exactly. The CoD part was on my behalf.

Plus, my point was solid anyway. Even if it wasn't towards me, I gave a solid point. It wasn't exactly centered on anyone.
Understood.   :)

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 10:14:22 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile

What he said.

For the record, I actually was disappointed by FNAF2. While I enjoyed the lore that was added to it, the game itself lacked the tension the original had.
It's actually the idea that FNAF2 forgot it was a horror game and that hurt it, rather than any similarity to the first game.

And as I said, I do want the series to end before it wears itself out.

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 10:17:01 AM »

Offline Rize

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • God of Thunder =w=
What he said.

For the record, I actually was disappointed by FNAF2. While I enjoyed the lore that was added to it, the game itself lacked the tension the original had.
It's actually the idea that FNAF2 forgot it was a horror game and that hurt it, rather than any similarity to the first game.

And as I said, I do want the series to end before it wears itself out.

Meh. In my opinion, I just enjoyed 2 because of the fact that if you didn't pay attention whatsoever, you end up dead anyway.

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 11:58:47 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Honestly I don't get why FNAF is good, like any of them. Jumpscares are cheap. Lazy spooks. What makes FNAF so special? If lets say, Silent Hill Shattered Memories were just full of jumpscares and loud sounds when said jumpscare happened, it would be beaten to death. Lots of people would criticize the game for cheap jumpscares. Yet FNAF has ONLY jumpscares. And I only see the series as a milked one. 3 games within a year? And I bet FNAF 4 is going to be announced soon after the release of 3.

I want to know what makes this story scary? The story I hear is only fan theories. Nothing actually confirmed. I mean everyone has their own theory on the story, but its just a theory (A GAM THERY TANKS 4 WATCHING). I'm seeing people say stuff like "SPOOKIEST STORY IN GAMIN HISTRE". Can someone explain why its "good"?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:00:46 PM by Tomlanji »

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2015, 12:08:52 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
Honestly I don't get why FNAF is good, like any of them. Jumpscares are cheap. Lazy spooks. What makes FNAF so special? If lets say, Silent Hill Shattered Memories were just full of jumpscares and loud sounds when said jumpscare happened, it would be beaten to death. Lots of people would criticize the game for cheap jumpscares. Yet FNAF has ONLY jumpscares. And I only see the series as a milked one. 3 games within a year? And I bet FNAF 4 is going to be announced soon after the release of 3.

I want to know what makes this story scary? The story I hear is only fan theories. Nothing actually confirmed. I mean everyone has their own theory on the story, but its just a theory (A GAM THERY TANKS 4 WATCHING). I'm seeing people say stuff like "SPOOKIEST STORY IN GAMIN HISTRE". Can someone explain why its "good"?

It's good because PewDiePie plays it, we all wanna be like Pewds.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 12:19:19 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile

To be fair, Silent Hill isn't scary either. Shattered Memories was awesome though (by far my favorite in the series).
It's weird, but not scary (except for what Pyramid Head does to the mannequins, that's weird as hell AND horrifying).

The first FNAF did have jumpscares, but it also had a feeling of dread and isolation with it. It had a certain level of subtlety to it that I think you missed, particularly in the audio (which wasn't always loud as you say it was).

FNAF2 didn't have the subtlety to it though, and I'm not defending it. It lacked the sense of dread (with the exception of some of the death minigames that helped tell the story) in trying to carefully manage your power, and threw everything at you all at once.

As for the story, I don't think it's scary, but it's well written, and there is stuff beyond the fan theories (or at least fan theories that were confirmed to a certain degree, such as it being confirmed that it's haunted and not just some animatronics not working correctly).
Besides, can you honestly say that anything in Silent Hill is any more well defined? Shattered Memories in particular makes no sense. THPOILER WARNING.
Spoiler for Hidden:
The entirety of Shattered Memories can never happen, since Dhalia died in the first Silent Hill if memory serves. Yet here, she's Harry's wife and Cheryl is his daughter, which is impossible since she's his adopted daughter in the original game, who is reborn at the end of the story, and apparently has the power of God in the third.
And don't even get me started on Silent Hill 4.

And yes, it's certainly possible a 4th game will be announced shortly after the 3rd is released. However, keep in mind that this isn't some big budget title. It's an indie game basically developed by one guy, using a simplistic engine.
Given the simple fact that they're inexpensive, and there's three of them (thus far), it's hard to call it being milked. You could almost say that each one is DLC (especially given the price).

But again, as I stated before, I do think they should end it before long.

It's good because Markiplier plays it, we all wanna be like Mark.

Fixed that for you.

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2015, 12:46:43 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 01:03:11 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Oh c'mon, Nia. The first one didn't look like it had any effort put into it either. You can't really defend this series. It's popular for the sole purpose of people wanting to join the bandwagon and act like they're witnessing an epic indie franchise in progress. It was hyped because of youtubers initially, and then the rock started rolling downhill.
It didn't have any story at all and, and the story was "dun worri, animatronics naughtyword to lief at nite".
Another franchise inspired by Slender, and when the owner saw the kids caught the bait, he's started to milk it as long as it lasts. The "atmosphere" that you talk of is only the one set by static imagery and literal darkness.

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 01:09:35 PM »

Online Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Guys, can we please stop bashing games that other people enjoy? If you don't get why people like the game or don't like it at all, don't play it.   There's no reason to get in such a hissy fit just because someone posted a trailer for the third game.  It's just like a non-DBZ fan claiming DBZ is childish and stupid, and I'm fairly certain none of us enjoy that, so let's just leave this whole FNaF thing alone.  Honestly, I enjoy the series, and while it certainly has it's flaws, I don't think they're worth the hate I'm seeing in this thread.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:55:21 AM by Shyruni »
We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 01:23:03 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Honestly, I enjoy the series
So... bias.

Don't confuse controversy over discussions.

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 01:25:41 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
*Brofist*

Oh c'mon, Nia. The first one didn't look like it had any effort put into it either. You can't really defend this series. It's popular for the sole purpose of people wanting to join the bandwagon and act like they're witnessing an epic indie franchise in progress. It was hyped because of youtubers initially, and then the rock started rolling downhill.
It didn't have any story at all and, and the story was "dun worri, animatronics naughtyword to lief at nite".
Another franchise inspired by Slender, and when the owner saw the kids caught the bait, he's started to milk it as long as it lasts. The "atmosphere" that you talk of is only the one set by static imagery and literal darkness.

Static imagery, you say?
Lack of a real plot, you say?

I can and will defend, in so far as I believe it to be worthy of defending.
As I said, I really don't think much of the 2nd game beyond the story. Incidentally, I think very little of the story in the first, but think it's a better game.
In case you haven't noticed, I've been saying that I think they should end the series shortly.

Also, how is FNAF anything like Slender? They're two totally different styles of game, despite both being horror.

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 01:30:07 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Also, how is FNAF anything like Slender? They're two totally different styles of game, despite both being horror.
Didn't mean as in gameplay. More like an overnight indie horror sensation that was praised, again, because of people jumping the bandwagon.

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 01:35:12 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!

Haters gonna hate.

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 01:42:49 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Didn't mean as in gameplay. More like an overnight indie horror sensation that was praised, again, because of people jumping the bandwagon.

Okay, I can't argue that.

To be honest, Slender actually is an example of what you guys have been complaining about though.
Every one of those is "collect 8 pages and leave" or what have you, and beyond different level design (if even that) it's run away and don't look at him. I honestly don't know of anything other than that, gameplay-wise.
Although, like FNAF, I think much of the hate comes from bad fan-games (I don't know how many Slender titles were made by the original creator... I only know of two that I can think of).

While one could say both of the FNAF games are "guy sits in room being attacked by animatronics," the actual gameplay differs between the two by quite a bit.

That being said, unlike Slender, which doesn't really seem to have a story at all (if you read a notebook page, he haunts you, I guess?), there is a story to be found in FNAF (the stuff about the murders of the children, the newspaper clippings, the bite of '87, etc.).
Admittedly, you have to look for this stuff, but it is in there. Granted, much of it is left to theories, but it does seem to have an actual plot. Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed most of this stuff on my own, but it is in the game.

And as you said, both fandoms do have people who like it just because they could jump on the bandwagon. But isn't that true of just about any franchise?