• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
    I POSTED A DIFFERENT LINK LIKE AN IDIOT. HERE'S THE REAL ONE. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:06 PM
    There you go, Lati. Fixed it for ya.
  • November 17, 2017, 03:32:58 PM
    [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:31:00 PM
    There we go. Get yourself depressed by listening to Boogie Back. ;_;
  • November 17, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
    Woops. Messed it up. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
    Here's a way better tribute: [youtube]4BMcZPLI75U[/youtube]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
    Heresy
  • November 17, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
    Oops it’s the English one . But it’s pretty much just as good .
  • November 17, 2017, 02:54:46 PM
    Oh I was beaten to it ~ anyway  in honor of Bulma [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 02:53:47 PM
    Rip Bulma
  • November 17, 2017, 01:40:58 PM
    Hiromi Tsuru, the Japanese voice of Bulma, passed away.
  • November 17, 2017, 09:17:01 AM
    Silly Luffy.  Yamcha isn't even in our guild!
  • November 17, 2017, 07:47:03 AM
    love yourself xD
  • November 17, 2017, 05:26:10 AM
    Luffy, I'm lonely. Please love me.
  • November 17, 2017, 02:01:32 AM
    O0
  • November 16, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:31:03 AM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:30:43 AM
    *update*: [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
    offf... [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 05:30:39 AM
    MC > Whatever your guild is
  • November 16, 2017, 02:26:31 AM
    [link]
  • November 15, 2017, 06:11:58 AM
    Monster hunter world needs to be released already .
  • November 15, 2017, 02:07:46 AM
    @Nia yes
  • November 14, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
    you can't deal with my awesomeness....
  • November 14, 2017, 04:50:18 PM
    You tryin' to steal people from my guild?
  • November 14, 2017, 04:10:08 PM
    Our guild is fun sometimes. You should come visit.

Topic: Pro at dbor  (Read 6027 times)

Pro at dbor
« on: January 24, 2015, 06:46:59 PM »

Offline drfever01

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
Hi guys!
So I was hoping you guys can help me out with something. Sadly when I played TW server I only got to lvl50ish during the 70 cap. And I was a DW(really is a fun class,  but only if you can endure the lower levels because of low dps...) anyways, I spent pretty much all the time questing because that's pretty much all I knew Lol. The guild I joined was pretty much dead and I was apparently in the slow lvling lvls so it was rough doing it alone.  So what I wanted to ask is for everyone's wisdom to teach me a bit of how badly I was missing out on the other aspects of the games. Should I still make a DW as my first/main class? I know we are starting at 38 cap. But I guess for long term Play what is the  best noob friendly class that will also help me experience the most of dbor.
Thank you for the help!
Have a good day!

Pro at dbor
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 06:49:57 PM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Since the team will work on balancing classes, you might wanna make a DW again, since as you said, it's a fun class, but on top of that, if you theorycraft and search a looottttt of things, you can actually beat anyone with this class... you might wanna watch out for my DW when the server is out, it's gonna be fun  :cheeky: well except if SM are buffed/stronger, then i'll make one instead.

Btw it's even better that you didn't get to lvl cap, it'll be even more exciting for you.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 06:54:30 PM »

Offline drfever01

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Lol well you might want to teach me a thing or two about DW then haha. But man I still remember when I first used energy siege. Man it was like Xmas all over. After I learned to use that skill combined with the healing skill, I would always grab as many mobs as possible. It was so much fun lol
Anyways  you think I'll be fine by starting with DW straight from the first cap? Well I be able to enjoy the other aspects of the game aside from questing xD
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 06:56:34 PM by drfever01 »

Pro at dbor
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 07:43:11 PM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
These skills were great but their stupidly long animation time made them a 3second cast-time spell, that's one of the main reasons that DW are weak.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 01:36:01 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Some classes are pretty hard to balance, we might be see some nerfs.
If they nerf curse and remove the % of blood dmg in SK, this will be the most balanced MMORPG.
(also some changes in grand chef, dw, crane)

Pro at dbor
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 01:46:57 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
I created a fighter but it was noob, I never finished my DW but it would be fun to have one.
SK was boring, just strong and ugh...
Turtle was fun, i was like a kamehamesinper
Crane was ok, my horrible built and level made it more boring but it should be fun
Fighter was Fun, fast and epic
Swordsman was fun, fast and epic and "cha ching ching cha BOW"
Ultimate majins were boring, buff buff buff buff buff buff buff buff heal TANK TANK slow attacks
Grand Chef, idk never had one
Dende, idk never had one
Poko, fun, but overall weak... dependent on summons

Any class can be fun, dont let discrimination hold you down.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:05:32 AM by DelmoonXz »

Pro at dbor
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 02:16:01 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
I created a fighter but it was noob, I never finished my DW but it would be fun to have one.
Crane was ok, my horrible built and level made it more boring but it should be fun
Ultimate majins were boring, buff buff buff buff buff buff buff buff heal TANK TANK slow attacks
Dende, idk never had one

You didnt mention plasma or karma. Yeah i think uou should make a DW. I mean if they are blances things out then maybe they will get a small attack boost. Also if you said it was fun for you why not stick with it. I am making a DW as one of my alts.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Pro at dbor
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 02:21:50 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Just trying to figure out my gender
Grand Chef is epic!!! Candy beam all the way!!!
Am I allowed to be an edgy emo teen girl even though I'm a male adult?

Pro at dbor
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 02:22:19 AM »

Offline drfever01

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
These skills were great but their stupidly long animation time made them a 3second cast-time spell, that's one of the main reasons that DW are weak.
Hmm now that you mention it yeah they were long cast... But since I didn't have another class I thought it was normal xD didn't have another class to compare.

Some classes are pretty hard to balance, we might be see some nerfs.
If they nerf curse and remove the % of blood dmg in SK, this will be the most balanced MMORPG.
(also some changes in grand chef, dw, crane)

Where cranes and chef also unbalanced?

Dende, idk never had one

OK this is partly what I was looking for a little description of the classes xD thank you. I will definitely try out different classes this time around.
I was wondering what your opinion was on how to get the most out of dbo also. Like what other context is there since I missed a lot.

You didnt mention plasma or karma. Yeah i think uou should make a DW. I mean if they are blances things out then maybe they will get a small attack boost. Also if you said it was fun for you why not stick with it. I am making a DW as one of my alts.

I mean yeah I definitely will make one. I'm scared it might not be good at lvl 38 though because it won't have the big aoe or the heal.

Grand Chef is epic!!! Candy beam all the way!!!
Can you tell a bit about them please?

Pro at dbor
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 02:36:34 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Grand Chef are buffers. Basically they can have a huge amount of health thanks to its passives and their buffs. If you like characters with good attacking skills, then don't choose them. They are for buffs and they can use taunt, and skills to prevent your teammates from getting damage.

They also have a healing skill, that it is weak, but can save lifes. Then they have to stuns: Candy beam, and candy beam flash. The latter is cooler because it can affect multiple mobs, which can come in handy.

From my experience, I thought mine was weak in terms of attack. It sucked for pvp and pve. The Pure Maijin transformation made it better for pve. A lot. If I had more time playing with it, probably it could get better at pvp.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 02:43:58 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
I liked Ultimate Majin. I liked going around buffing people and myself. I liked when people always asked me to buff them and invited me to teams and stuff. Saying they needed a buffer and etc. It made me feel wanted and I was never left out or bored.
And I love how cute male majins are :). Majins were extremely good if you have a great build, gear, and knew how to play with them.
Same for crane, except for the buff part.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 02:45:45 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
Hmm now that you mention it yeah they were long cast... But since I didn't have another class I thought it was normal xD didn't have another class to compare.

I tried all classes, but DW, Dende, Chef and plasma, i knew about that cast but i dont see it as a problem since u can tank a lot.

Where cranes and chef also unbalanced?

Chef, yes, Cranes, only sometimes.

OK this is partly what I was looking for a little description of the classes xD thank you. I will definitely try out different classes this time around.
I was wondering what your opinion was on how to get the most out of dbo also. Like what other context is there since I missed a lot.

well then open this to find out more
Spoiler for Hidden:
And that
Spoiler for Hidden:
And then this
Spoiler for Hidden:
Ok here we go:
Fighters: Created for high dodge and speed. Most people used them as quick powerhouses for quick kills in PVP and sometimes PVE... Few people took their energy attacks.

Swordsmasters: Created for high criticals and speed. Most people used them as quick powerhouses for quick kills in PVP and sometimes PVE... Few people took their energy attacks. Those who do go full PvE.

Cranes: Created for high DOT (Damage over time) and they can murder if used correctly. UU because of their stronger sibling, turtle.

Turtles:  Kamehameha powerhouse, they are there to AoE murder and gtfo. If used correctly, can dominate both pve and pvp. Although attacks are charged, they can erase mobs quickly. Over used.

SK: Tanky and Damagy. Lower base damage but that energy bleed skill kills everything quickly. If used correctly, can remove need for parties. Only threat, KD or stuns. PvP and PvE happy.

DW: Supreme Tankers, only use back then. This caused em to become UU since good gear needs no tanker most times. Pve attacks for more survivabilty but overall low dps. soon to get better hopefully.

Dende: Made for Healing, its heals can keep it alive for very long, along with its team. rather low dps and cant solo as good, but it wont die fast, only if stuns and KD dominate it.

Poko: Made for its summons, can create either 1 dragon or 1 ... land dragon at a time. Land dragon is tanky and air dragon is dps worthy. If used correctly can solo everywhere and can support team members with the use of buffs and drags. All in all, should have been the best ingame class.

Ultiate Majin: Buffer and semi-tanker, very survivable and useful. OU and wan ted. But soloing anything will take a lot of time. (1 small heal, chef has it too)

Chef: Same ish but less useful buffs. More Aoe [ i think ] but still not useful enough... UU

Plasma: powerful and not powerful. It can be useful and is love. Using it well makes u OP too. [idk much about em]

Karma: Made as Debuffer, although not many uses the debuffs as much. They have GoGo mask which makes them a speed based energy class. Karma's show no mercy if used well but still wasn't as famous as say fighters, SKs and Dendes.

All classes are great if used well... i remembered my turtle being able to survive long by spam KD and ranged kills.

I remember my Fighter being horrible until closing time because of bad build, gear and strategy.

I remember SK boring me to death and the only reason i stopped poko was because my "superstitious spiritual catholic" family thought they looked evil.

I mean yeah I definitely will make one. I'm scared it might not be good at lvl 38 though because it won't have the big aoe or the heal.

Can you tell a bit about them please?

They were made as a DPS alternative to the buffing ultimate, but some buffs were aded. They were underused because they were fairly weak and their buffs were weak compared to ultimates... I think their buffs were more directed to health stackers.

READ  ALL---

Pro at dbor
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2015, 02:55:01 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
Crane went downhill when their only DOT was bleed.

If crane can rotate between two dots, they will be good. I say this because *see a crane in budokai* - *insert antibleed* *win*. But if they had two good dots, maybe it would be a lil' bit harder to kill them.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2015, 07:07:18 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Cranes were actually really strong they could one-hit anybody, also don't forget that if the opponent only has ~8x% antibleed (which everyone used to have) it'll make normal bleeds only 1.x seconds, so no tick would appear, but as a crane it'll actually last over 10seconds easily, so yeah they'd need to have 100%antibleed, but then where do they get their sucess rate? resistance rate ? property%? etc... basically all you had to do was slow right at start your opponent then sleep, or if he can't stop your cast right away then sleep, and basically charge RP with boots + charge rp etc etc then use the AoE physical Burn and either use Freeze to let him die or just one-shot him with Thousand Slashes, of course this needs you to be tanky enough to survive his possible combo between the Burn and the Thousand Slash, but yeah, since you could wear Props accessories and him not really it could be easy to tank, well, not if he was a bug-user and had neutral weapons.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 07:13:50 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
Cranes were actually really strong they could one-hit anybody, also don't forget that if the opponent only has ~8x% antibleed (which everyone used to have) it'll make normal bleeds only 1.x seconds, so no tick would appear, but as a crane it'll actually last over 10seconds easily, so yeah they'd need to have 100%antibleed, but then where do they get their sucess rate? resistance rate ? property%? etc... basically all you had to do was slow right at start your opponent then sleep, or if he can't stop your cast right away then sleep, and basically charge RP with boots + charge rp etc etc then use the AoE physical Burn and either use Freeze to let him die or just one-shot him with Thousand Slashes, of course this needs you to be tanky enough to survive his possible combo between the Burn and the Thousand Slash, but yeah, since you could wear Props accessories and him not really it could be easy to tank, well, not if he was a bug-user and had neutral weapons.

Are you crazy? You need pretty good luck and shit opponents to do all that..

Pro at dbor
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 09:25:56 AM »

Offline drfever01

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

I tried all classes, but DW, Dende, Chef and plasma, i knew about that cast but i dont see it as a problem since u can tank a lot.

Chef, yes, Cranes, only sometimes.

well then open this to find out more
Spoiler for Hidden:
And that
Spoiler for Hidden:
And then this
Spoiler for Hidden:
Ok here we go:
Fighters: Created for high dodge and speed. Most people used them as quick powerhouses for quick kills in PVP and sometimes PVE... Few people took their energy attacks.

Swordsmasters: Created for high criticals and speed. Most people used them as quick powerhouses for quick kills in PVP and sometimes PVE... Few people took their energy attacks. Those who do go full PvE.

Cranes: Created for high DOT (Damage over time) and they can murder if used correctly. UU because of their stronger sibling, turtle.

Turtles:  Kamehameha powerhouse, they are there to AoE murder and gtfo. If used correctly, can dominate both pve and pvp. Although attacks are charged, they can erase mobs quickly. Over used.

SK: Tanky and Damagy. Lower base damage but that energy bleed skill kills everything quickly. If used correctly, can remove need for parties. Only threat, KD or stuns. PvP and PvE happy.

DW: Supreme Tankers, only use back then. This caused em to become UU since good gear needs no tanker most times. Pve attacks for more survivabilty but overall low dps. soon to get better hopefully.

Dende: Made for Healing, its heals can keep it alive for very long, along with its team. rather low dps and cant solo as good, but it wont die fast, only if stuns and KD dominate it.

Poko: Made for its summons, can create either 1 dragon or 1 ... land dragon at a time. Land dragon is tanky and air dragon is dps worthy. If used correctly can solo everywhere and can support team members with the use of buffs and drags. All in all, should have been the best ingame class.

Ultiate Majin: Buffer and semi-tanker, very survivable and useful. OU and wan ted. But soloing anything will take a lot of time. (1 small heal, chef has it too)

Chef: Same ish but less useful buffs. More Aoe [ i think ] but still not useful enough... UU

Plasma: powerful and not powerful. It can be useful and is love. Using it well makes u OP too. [idk much about em]

Karma: Made as Debuffer, although not many uses the debuffs as much. They have GoGo mask which makes them a speed based energy class. Karma's show no mercy if used well but still wasn't as famous as say fighters, SKs and Dendes.

All classes are great if used well... i remembered my turtle being able to survive long by spam KD and ranged kills.

I remember my Fighter being horrible until closing time because of bad build, gear and strategy.

I remember SK boring me to death and the only reason i stopped poko was because my "superstitious spiritual catholic" family thought they looked evil.

lol ok this is definitely what i was looking for xD i really wanted to know a bit about the classes and how they faired against other classes. thank you very mucho. reading this made me super anxious to play though lmao. none the less very thankful!

one other thing what about the content of the game?? all i did was quest and very little plat (to troll with the huge aoe xD) and i knew there's the time machine things but i only did one with a friend the one when vegeta turned monkey xD. but what other content is there to do/ look forward to?

Pro at dbor
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
The db event (obviously); the event bosses, uds, budokai (both kid and adult), dragon ball scramble, the guild dojo wars (or whatever those were called), ranked battles, cc dungeons.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2015, 09:39:28 AM »

Offline drfever01

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Lmao, you can't be serious?

First let me address the claim that "cranes can one shot anyone". How do you figure this exactly? Are you talking about using thousand slashes? If so you need to use a bleed on the opponent first then wait around 5 or so seconds until thousand slashes would even work. Now way in hell could cranes one shot, especially considering they DON'T get a DoT dmg increase from equips (unlike SK).

And number 2, "all you have to do is use slow right at the start".

-Fighters/swordies:slowed, headbutt, kidney, KO

Srsly man, slow is hardly as OP as you make it out to be.

so how you think will be a way to make cranes better?? if they only used bleed then is hard to kill opponents, but it seems like their other dots are not as effective?? can't they burn also??

The db event (obviously); the event bosses, uds, budokai (both kid and adult), dragon ball scramble, the guild dojo wars (or whatever those were called), ranked battles, cc dungeons.
see aside from the DB i never did any of the other things. what is uds??? and the scramble??
am going to guess the guild dojo is a guild vs guild event?

men i never knew there was so much more o.o
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 09:41:58 AM by drfever01, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Pro at dbor
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2015, 10:11:29 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
lol ok this is definitely what i was looking for xD i really wanted to know a bit about the classes and how they faired against other classes. thank you very mucho. reading this made me super anxious to play though lmao. none the less very thankful!

one other thing what about the content of the game?? all i did was quest and very little plat (to troll with the huge aoe xD) and i knew there's the time machine things but i only did one with a friend the one when vegeta turned monkey xD. but what other content is there to do/ look forward to?
Other content i know of:
Spoiler for Hidden:
UDs- Ultimate dungeons: these were mainly used for gear and exp gringing i think. There was one per progression level "20s, 30s, 40s ect.

TMQ- Time Machine Quests: These served the purpose of i think clothes hunting. It was a fun way to get the storyline of DBO. The only way to actually find a story in DBO is through these. There are several of them, just like UDs.

Both UDs and TMQs are party dungeons forgear and fun. You are required to collect gems before entering the TMQs, idk if that was for any other than the lvl 24 one but it might be. {Gems are collected by killing mobs close to your level}

TLQs- Quest triggered single player TMQs. They are the beginning of the DBO story and are only available pre-30. They all provide you with a skill at the end.

DB Hunts - Self Explanitory. Collect as much as possible, 7 at a time. Use em for summoning shenron for  great gear and skills.

DB Scramble- I think it is like a DB Hunt. Just that its like the True DBZ universe. If you have a DB with you... I will murder you and take it...            7DBs in the entire world... you can be killed by anyone participating and the 7 of em gives u a nice thing.... but u need to be OP or have some nice friends for you to win.

Events- IDK if it was perma, but there was this event where u kill robotic buus and collect coins and every day there is a huge dragon u kill and then you talk to the butler robot and can get a nifty title or so. There was also one with a giant fish which gave a lot of money and EXP.

Well quests were too boring for the almighty Pintal, so he went on to genocide:
Grinding can be an alternative to quests, kill mobs a lot and pick up their money and so for a little profit and faster exp than understanding taiwanese (wont be a problem in DBOR)

PvP Plat for the OP mofos from upstreet mississipi (a.k.a Jocer)

PvP Guild Dojo : Guild v Guild fight for a guild dojo. Winner get a free hangout spot.

PvP Ranked battle : Battle random ppl for ranked points and fun

PvP Torney : Tornament PvP for the rich powerful cashers... their weekly playground

Maintainance: The part where you cant play and you realise there is a life around you... a life which is worthless, so you open another game

Trade House: You put your things for sale here... ppl buy it, you get your money... Many people's happy place.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT:::
CC battle (or something like that) : a 40 stage place where a party enters from west city, i think it has outstanding rewards or so...

Pro at dbor
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2015, 10:41:17 AM »

Offline drfever01

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Other content i know of:
Spoiler for Hidden:
UDs- Ultimate dungeons: these were mainly used for gear and exp gringing i think. There was one per progression level "20s, 30s, 40s ect.

TMQ- Time Machine Quests: These served the purpose of i think clothes hunting. It was a fun way to get the storyline of DBO. The only way to actually find a story in DBO is through these. There are several of them, just like UDs.

Both UDs and TMQs are party dungeons forgear and fun. You are required to collect gems before entering the TMQs, idk if that was for any other than the lvl 24 one but it might be. {Gems are collected by killing mobs close to your level}

TLQs- Quest triggered single player TMQs. They are the beginning of the DBO story and are only available pre-30. They all provide you with a skill at the end.

DB Hunts - Self Explanitory. Collect as much as possible, 7 at a time. Use em for summoning shenron for  great gear and skills.

DB Scramble- I think it is like a DB Hunt. Just that its like the True DBZ universe. If you have a DB with you... I will murder you and take it...            7DBs in the entire world... you can be killed by anyone participating and the 7 of em gives u a nice thing.... but u need to be OP or have some nice friends for you to win.

Events- IDK if it was perma, but there was this event where u kill robotic buus and collect coins and every day there is a huge dragon u kill and then you talk to the butler robot and can get a nifty title or so. There was also one with a giant fish which gave a lot of money and EXP.

Well quests were too boring for the almighty Pintal, so he went on to genocide:
Grinding can be an alternative to quests, kill mobs a lot and pick up their money and so for a little profit and faster exp than understanding taiwanese (wont be a problem in DBOR)

PvP Plat for the OP mofos from upstreet mississipi (a.k.a Jocer)

PvP Guild Dojo : Guild v Guild fight for a guild dojo. Winner get a free hangout spot.

PvP Ranked battle : Battle random ppl for ranked points and fun

PvP Torney : Tornament PvP for the rich powerful cashers... their weekly playground

Maintainance: The part where you cant play and you realise there is a life around you... a life which is worthless, so you open another game

Trade House: You put your things for sale here... ppl buy it, you get your money... Many people's happy place.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT:::
CC battle (or something like that) : a 40 stage place where a party enters from west city, i think it has outstanding rewards or so...

LMAOOOO! this gave me a good laugh haha and was also very informational. thank you. now i feel even more anxious about playing... but i definately feel a lot more informed. and have an idea of what to do. the first thing i'll prob do is try out a couple of classes because since the cap is low it will give me an easier time trying out the different classes. thanks a lot everyone xD i Hope other people also see this and learn like me =P

DelmoonXz should ask to sticky the information he gave me on the forum so that it gives a nice quick guide on the classes and context of the game xD

Pro at dbor
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2015, 11:04:22 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
LMAOOOO! this gave me a good laugh haha and was also very informational. thank you. now i feel even more anxious about playing... but i definately feel a lot more informed. and have an idea of what to do. the first thing i'll prob do is try out a couple of classes because since the cap is low it will give me an easier time trying out the different classes. thanks a lot everyone xD i Hope other people also see this and learn like me =P

DelmoonXz should ask to sticky the information he gave me on the forum so that it gives a nice quick guide on the classes and context of the game xD
*blush* I'll try  it then

Also, I study games a bit too much, in DBO, I just created every single class and noobed around, never capped :P. BUT i explored every single Biome in DBO. I'll try to fix up the classes i never used.

thnx~

Pro at dbor
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2015, 11:20:17 AM »

Offline drfever01

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
*blush* I'll try  it then

Also, I study games a bit too much, in DBO, I just created every single class and noobed around, never capped :P. BUT i explored every single Biome in DBO. I'll try to fix up the classes i never used.

thnx~

haha well its much appreciated. definitely helped me clear out a couple of things about the game. =P

Pro at dbor
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 07:00:40 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Well you guys don't know shit about the game so why am i wasting my time trying to talk with you anyways, peace.

Pro at dbor
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2015, 07:40:55 AM »
    • View Profile
To be exact CCBD had 150 floors. And as I saw noone wrote about BIDs. There were speciall, short versions of UDs called BID designed as end game content which consisted of 1-3 group of mobs (each +/- 90k HP) and room with boss. As a reward you could loot legendary weapons (from Bacterian) or legendary set of accesories (Kraken and Cell-X) To give you idea what Im talking about i will link you some pics (unfortunatelly cant post full links. You need to add http and www)
postimg.org/image/k53d9a03x/ CCBD
postimg.org/image/ubikr77h9/ Kraken (BID4)
postimg.org/image/sttzz39cv/ Bacterian (BID2)

Pro at dbor
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2015, 07:44:45 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
Make the class you want to play. Don't worry about what's the best or more useful class because you make the character good, the character dont make you good.

have fun with it. nothing less.