interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: DBO Downloader and DBO.exe installer  (Read 3399 times)

DBO Downloader and DBO.exe installer
« on: January 20, 2015, 05:01:15 AM »
    • View Profile
I found in my old pen drive with the HK DBO downloader and the TW DBO.exe installer. Is good remember what I did to share DBO with my friends. Hope DBO can come back this year.
Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:39:02 AM by keredvin »

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 05:05:05 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Good job, Kelvin. Now I can trace your name and rap* you.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:23:01 AM by Darkclox »

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 05:19:45 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Good job, Kelvin. Now I can trace your name and rape you.
That's a little homo don't you think xD

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 05:20:56 AM »

Offline Darkclox

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Hollow
  • I am a: Dende Priest
That's a little homo don't you think xD

rap* is life

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 07:13:22 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

I once played DBO, but I got a letter from this scrub named Danny.
"Tam, you pro pls don't play DBO today, he will naughtyword after u too, he got dat supe seyen pawur. I beg of u 2 deleete dbo.exe and u will be saf. Its 2 late 4 me m8. Im 2 scrub to beat this gai. I got some epic gear when i logged in but-"Right there i stopped reading the letter (or a pm on teh forums cuz who sends letters anymore? LOL) and thought"gee I can get epic gear wh3n I log in! ". But when I logged in, the title music was played in reverse  slowed at 50% speed. I saw a black screen instead of Korin's tower. I thought it was a glitch and ignored it. I started up my character Tomlanji in the FaZe guild. Then I noticed I got mail. From Goku saying "I AM THE LIGHT IN THE DARK" but i got op year so i didnt give a naughtyword. Then HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD WSS SPLATTERED ALL OVER KORIN VILLAGE! I thot "lol a glitch" then proceeded. Next i was running  and then out of nowhere A HYPER REALISTIC GOKU WITH HYPER REALISTIC HAIR, HYPER REALISTIC EYES, HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD EVRYWHER. BLOOD ON GOKUS HAIR, ON HIS EYES, BLOOD ON THE FLOOR, BLOOD ON THE BLODD, BLOOD.There was a message:YOU WILL ATONE 4 UR CRIMES. I then died from a goku plushie with bloodstains under its eye sockets. True story. Like if u cri evry tiem

Oh and dbo is closed, downloading won't do shit.

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 07:36:40 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

"Tam, you pro pls don't play DBO today, he will popo after u too, he got dat supe seyen pawur. I beg of u 2 deleete dbo.exe and u will be saf. Its 2 late 4 me m8. Im 2 scrub to beat this gai. I got some epic gear when i logged in but-"Right there i stopped reading the letter (or a pm on teh forums cuz who sends letters anymore? LOL) and thought"gee I can get epic gear wh3n I log in! ". But when I logged in, the title music was played in reverse  slowed at 50% speed. I saw a black screen instead of Korin's tower. I thought it was a glitch and ignored it. I started up my character Tomlanji in the FaZe guild. Then I noticed I got mail. From Goku saying "I AM THE LIGHT IN THE DARK" but i got op year so i didnt give a popo. Then HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD WSS SPLATTERED ALL OVER KORIN VILLAGE! I thot "lol a glitch" then proceeded. Next i was running  and then out of nowhere A HYPER REALISTIC GOKU WITH HYPER REALISTIC HAIR, HYPER REALISTIC EYES, HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD EVRYWHER. BLOOD ON GOKUS HAIR, ON HIS EYES, BLOOD ON THE FLOOR, BLOOD ON THE BLODD, BLOOD.There was a message:YOU WILL ATONE 4 UR CRIMES. I then died from a goku plushie with bloodstains under its eye sockets. True story. Like if u cri evry tiem

Did Ben drown?

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 07:38:17 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Did Ben drown?
He has been recruited in the Illuminati along with the Happy Mask Salesman and Skull Kid.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 08:07:25 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

"Tam, you pro pls don't play DBO today, he will popo after u too, he got dat supe seyen pawur. I beg of u 2 deleete dbo.exe and u will be saf. Its 2 late 4 me m8. Im 2 scrub to beat this gai. I got some epic gear when i logged in but-"Right there i stopped reading the letter (or a pm on teh forums cuz who sends letters anymore? LOL) and thought"gee I can get epic gear wh3n I log in! ". But when I logged in, the title music was played in reverse  slowed at 50% speed. I saw a black screen instead of Korin's tower. I thought it was a glitch and ignored it. I started up my character Tomlanji in the FaZe guild. Then I noticed I got mail. From Goku saying "I AM THE LIGHT IN THE DARK" but i got op year so i didnt give a popo. Then HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD WSS SPLATTERED ALL OVER KORIN VILLAGE! I thot "lol a glitch" then proceeded. Next i was running  and then out of nowhere A HYPER REALISTIC GOKU WITH HYPER REALISTIC HAIR, HYPER REALISTIC EYES, HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD EVRYWHER. BLOOD ON GOKUS HAIR, ON HIS EYES, BLOOD ON THE FLOOR, BLOOD ON THE BLODD, BLOOD.There was a message:YOU WILL ATONE 4 UR CRIMES. I then died from a goku plushie with bloodstains under its eye sockets. True story. Like if u cri evry tiem

Wow... You must have a lot of free time to write all that xD
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 08:10:31 AM »

Offline Masterwar

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 1
    • View Profile
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

2spooky4me, m8

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 08:20:53 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

"Tam, you pro pls don't play DBO today, he will naughtyword after u too, he got dat supe seyen pawur. I beg of u 2 deleete dbo.exe and u will be saf. Its 2 late 4 me m8. Im 2 scrub to beat this gai. I got some epic gear when i logged in but-"Right there i stopped reading the letter (or a pm on teh forums cuz who sends letters anymore? LOL) and thought"gee I can get epic gear wh3n I log in! ". But when I logged in, the title music was played in reverse  slowed at 50% speed. I saw a black screen instead of Korin's tower. I thought it was a glitch and ignored it. I started up my character Tomlanji in the FaZe guild. Then I noticed I got mail. From Goku saying "I AM THE LIGHT IN THE DARK" but i got op year so i didnt give a naughtyword. Then HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD WSS SPLATTERED ALL OVER KORIN VILLAGE! I thot "lol a glitch" then proceeded. Next i was running  and then out of nowhere A HYPER REALISTIC GOKU WITH HYPER REALISTIC HAIR, HYPER REALISTIC EYES, HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD EVRYWHER. BLOOD ON GOKUS HAIR, ON HIS EYES, BLOOD ON THE FLOOR, BLOOD ON THE BLODD, BLOOD.There was a message:YOU WILL ATONE 4 UR CRIMES. I then died from a goku plushie with bloodstains under its eye sockets. True story. Like if u cri evry tiem

EVERYWHERE I GO, I SEE DIS, U NASTY CUMLANJI

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 09:05:09 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

Lel, T4m why y0u s0 n4b
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 09:16:48 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

Afyer reading this i obtained a six pack

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 09:49:53 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

Too much dude xD
ain't nobody got time for dat.....

*click for original size*

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 10:20:54 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
WAIT, DBO.EXE?

I remember now..

Best story, now to like this comment...

Oh wait, THERE IS NO LIKE BUTT-

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 10:36:53 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
Afyer reading this i obtained a six pack
you mean 6 rolls  :-X

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild