• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: What kind of player are you?  (Read 4854 times)

What kind of player are you?
« on: January 10, 2015, 05:17:40 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
This question is simple but I want to see the answers from most of the community. We have a diverse community and it will be interesting. Are you PVP? PVE? What characteristics relates to you?

Me honestly, I focus on strictly strength and loyalty.

There's nothing better than being loyal to your guild and friends. I usually get along with everyone in the game until a conflict comes up. Then usually you're my enemy until the game shuts down or we make an agreement.
If my friends has problems with you, I'm going to back him up whether he's right or wrong and/or there's a 100 of you and 2 of us. I'm loyal. Nothings better than that.
Other than that, I won't attack you unless you are talking shit or attacking me and my guild. Simple. I can become a real loudmouth if it comes to shit talking too, don't shit talk to me unless you wanna hear it because you won't hear the end of it.

I usually stick to pure PvP, only will do PvE if I need gear or items. Or unless it's sky dungeon, I can do that everyday.

What about you guys?

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 05:25:57 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Basically, I am so competitive. Everything is a competition. So with that ima be more pvp oriented like you said and doing pve for dungeons and gear. The guild I am in is based on loyalty so of course that is a big part. I just want have a good time. I'm not a sore loser either. Losing just makes me wanna win more. But very competitive. Look foward to fighting a bunch of you guys even you @Sport 

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 05:26:38 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
I'm usually strictly PVP in most games I play. I wasn't into it much during DBO because I found translating everything really annoying, especially in the Kr days. So I mostly stuck to making tons of Zeni and dogi collecting. I did PVP mostly on the plat, DB Scramble, a few dojo wars and Budokai every other week. But now that the game is in English I'm going in on PVP and plan to be one of the top players. MLG DBO lets go!

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 05:50:59 AM »

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • MarineCorps recruiting majins and nameks
I'm usually the Hybrid Swordsman type cross breed between PvE and PvP with both energy attacks for questing and farming mobs and physical attacks for PvP, I usually fight, duel and spar with other by the plat...

On DBOR I plan to get more involved in the PvP aspect of the game such as both kid and adult budokai, and CC battle arena as a pure energy swordsman (with stuns). I also want to get more involved in doing CC dungeon, and UD more, because I did do it as much as i wanted to because i was too busy with college and football while i was in school, now that ive graduated i have alot more time on my hands to explore many aspects of this game i didn't get to see...

I'm pretty loyal as a guild mate and I tend to avoid beefs and confrontation as much as possible, but I will stand up for my teammates if need be. The platform was created for people to be killed so people shouldn't whine about being killed, including myself, that's why I prefer dueling and sparring with friends or foes on the hill in the back of the platform.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 05:54:03 AM by Jaryan »
MarineCorps are recruting especially for majins and nameks

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 06:06:23 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
I'm that real Karma kind of player!  8)

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild
      http://ragingsoulguild4.wix.com/ragingsoul

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 06:09:51 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Hmmm...

Well i used to be more of a PvP player in the beginning of my DBO story. But after some time i started losing interest in it. That's why i made more PvE stuff and i had lots of fun :D

So now i'm more of a PvE player. Why? Well...cuz i wanna be rich! xD
If you are rich you can get the good stuff and become strong in PvP. That's why i'll stick more to PvE in DBOR. Gonna make me a SM for PvP cuz Fighter is too mainstream. Also a sword on your back looks much better :D

And about myself...

I'm very helpful to ppl who need help or wanna know some stuff. I have much patience so i wouldn't mind to help some ppl who ask me for help in a quest....if i have the time. Otherwise i would try to help to find someone else who could help.
I'm not someone who starts sh*t. Or who is into that rivality stuff between the Guilds...BUT i would still help my guild/friends if needed. This is bad for the "enemies" cuz i can be stubborn. So they would get attacked by me everytime when it's possible to attack... :D #assassination

And i guess that's it...so overall i'm a nice,helpful player. But if it's about to go down i'mma destroy y'all  8)
*click for original size*

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 06:30:54 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 31 / 6
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
I'm mainly a PvE player . I consider that after mastering PvE one should become a PvP player. So ye ...gonna be PvE for a good while in DBOR.

I'm a hard worker ...If I want something , I do it , I make it happen .
If someone's stronger than me in a certain section ( let's say ...a stronger PvE DW) , I'll make him my goal . If he's weaker....he ain't shit( random people from the server ...not my mates) .
Besides my mates ... If by helping someone I gain something in return ( not necessary items and shit ) , I will help , if no ...you can naughtyword off right quick . And by no means I'll be a friendly guy with random strangers and I'm not so sociable
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 06:35:16 AM by Xarlok古い神 »

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 06:34:22 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
Well the type of player I am is social, competitive, want to get stuff done, and pretty relaxed. I try my best to always act mature...idk why.

I try to help others as much as I can, but I don't like beggars and what not. I don't like to take anyone's shid, most likely if I get into an argument i'll walk away unless you're right lol.

I pve to get money or to get gear, pvp for the competition and also for fun. Also it brings people together and builds friendship plus loyalty...or it can break friends down.

Like I said im pretty chill so I'll talk whenever if it's not something completely stupid lol, and if yah need help just ask.

I want to be OP lol and be remembered as Takaroku.

PS made this thread a while ago...I guess it's revived

Ima tear shit up, no mercy
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:18:06 AM by Takaroku »
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 06:51:17 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
I'm dat pro MLG player

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 07:09:14 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
In terms of playthrough I prefer PvE. While I am fairly competitive, I always enjoy exploring the story the game has to offer (if it has one anyway) and getting a better idea about the series the game belongs to. Playstyle wise, I'm really big on AOE hence why I main a Turtle. I always prefer big, powerful attacks from a distance, which the Turtle Hermit greatly delivers.

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 07:21:29 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Im not really that competitive i enjoy a good battle though im more the guys that chils with his friend and do dungeons and shit
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 07:47:55 AM »

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
When it comes to gameplay i love PVP and PVE,one cannot go without the other it's just a fact when it come's to DBO.Well im kind of player that socialize with good and smart people in the game.I dont like to argue with people i dont know and if anyone talks sht to me in a game i never attend to care,cause i think it's wierd.if somebody is gonna be angry about something that means he is confronted with the truth that he cant accept,if i would lie to a person he would know that im lying and would move on and not care,normal person that is.
Now i will always support friend if hes right if not then i would just stay out of it and not get involved.As for a guild im always free for people in guild that need my help and if i cant be helpfull in anyway i would give him name of a person that  is informed about the issue.

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 07:48:27 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Basically, I am so competitive. Everything is a competition. So with that ima be more pvp oriented like you said and doing pve for dungeons and gear. The guild I am in is based on loyalty so of course that is a big part. I just want have a good time. I'm not a sore loser either. Losing just makes me wanna win more. But very competitive. Look foward to fighting a bunch of you guys even you @Sport

Ayyye see you on the battle field. Whether it's rivalry or even fun sparing. I'm down! That's why i play this game!

I'm that real Karma kind of player!  8)

SexyKarma > Any other Karma

8 Solo budokai wins.

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 09:02:22 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Just trying to figure out my gender
What kind of player am I? That is hard to answer. I am a little bit of everything, it depends on my mood. I am extremely competitive against my bestfriend though. And still enjoy chilling with him in-game. If I play with my swordie, I am extremely competitive against all fighters... Can't say no to a duel against them. When I play with my grand chef I enjoy duelling with other players so that I can have the pleasure to turn them into candies. But I am somewhat shy, so most likely I won't ask anyone to duel, or even chat... Only with my friends and people from my guild. I hate being helped when I don't ask for help, and I rarely ask for help because of being socially awkward. Even if it takes forever, I'll eventually overcome the difficulties.  One thing: I can have social interactions in-game with other players, but it is very rare and usually I'm not the one who starts with it. I'll be doing a little bit of everything in-game, but mostly I'll be fooling around (It truly is the thing that I'm better at).
Am I allowed to be an edgy emo teen girl even though I'm a male adult?

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 09:12:36 AM »

Offline Kurai

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Weaknesses are for the weak...
That 1 hybrid06

I'd be focus of helping the lower levels of our guild, and then PVP like a boss.

I'm more of a passive player.

Thank you Kaiza!

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 09:24:52 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
I am more a PVE player than a PVP, but I always use my SM (I know they're full PVP). I always try to help everyone in my guild and friends, and I don't like to do things alone, I prefer doing everything with someone. I don't usually argue with people and I try to get along with everyone.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 10:12:04 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
There's too much people dedicated to PVE here. Bad news for me  :'(

So much competition on the mobs. pls.

I'm a PVE player. Never really liked PVP ever since my days in Runescape. No matter what I used, I always lost my battles in the Wilderness. Tried different styles and always got rekt. The only type of PVP I liked in Runescape was boxing and it got me money, but i'm more of a player that enjoys the game mechanics for my own well being. Farming, merching, grinding.

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 10:53:55 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
I play both pvp and pve.
As usually  Mobs spawn quik so dont cry and for pvp im gonna be full dedicated to it, that means im not concerned by any means.

How is that? :)
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 07:49:07 PM »

Offline Mindless

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I'm a PVE player, I decided to became one in DBO when I see that for PVP you need tha cash first of all and with a PVE char I can obtain lots of zennies. When that part is done, I'll build up my PVP char, which I have to decide yet what class should be it.

My personality ingame is firendly and sociable, I'm not an arrogant guy and I don't like to argue with other players. When someone comes with insults and shit like that for nothing I don't even answer. All I want is to play, build up my chars, making online friends and enjoy a great game with great people!

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
I'm a PVE player, I decided to became one in DBO when I see that for PVP you need tha cash first of all and with a PVE char I can obtain lots of zennies. When that part is done, I'll build up my PVP char, which I have to decide yet what class should be it.

My personality ingame is firendly and sociable, I'm not an arrogant guy and I don't like to argue with other players. When someone comes with insults and shit like that for nothing I don't even answer. All I want is to play, build up my chars, making online friends and enjoy a great game with great people!

pvp you didnt need to cash.

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 10:39:51 PM »

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
I mostly just played and had some fun , didn't really get into guild wars ect as you know until near the end .
Mostly I just Made guilds to help noobs , did pve with noobs , too trusting so I was constantly hacked , most unlucky budokai player ever

After I was bored with that I got serious with the guild uprise and starting fighting other guilds and the TW and that's where vegeta died with uprise on game close

Good times man
Vegeta tw sv 2
GIFSoup

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 10:47:41 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
I mostly just played and had some fun , didn't really get into guild wars ect as you know until near the end .
Mostly I just Made guilds to help noobs , did pve with noobs , too trusting so I was constantly hacked , most unlucky budokai player ever

After I was bored with that I got serious with the guild uprise and starting fighting other guilds and the TW and that's where vegeta died with uprise on game close

Good times man

you got third place *wink* *wink*

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2015, 10:51:28 PM »

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
Haha thanks ;) still robbed due to glitches a few times :(
Vegeta tw sv 2