• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: Vegeta or Goku  (Read 1958 times)

Vegeta or Goku
« on: January 01, 2015, 06:40:56 AM »

Offline LeonSK

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Fighting To Become A Legend
  • I am a: Fighter
guys who do u think is better i dont mean stronger i mean better person think of vegeta when he sacrifice him self when he was fighting majin buu and after goku killed kid buu and think of goku when he sacrificed him self when he took cell to king kai planet both are good characters and they both are strong like hell but who do u think is the best who is ur favorite as for me i cant decide lol once i say vegeta i found good stuff for goku once i say goku i see better stuff for vegeta damn it i am losing it lol vote who is better goku or vegeta

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 06:45:36 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
guys who do u think is better i dont mean stronger i mean better person think of vegeta when he sacrifice him self when he was fighting majin buu and after goku killed kid buu and think of goku when he sacrificed him self when he took cell to king kai planet both are good characters and they both are strong like hell but who do u think is the best who is ur favorite as for me i cant decide lol once i say vegeta i found good stuff for goku once i say goku i see better stuff for vegeta damn it i am losing it lol vote who is better goku or vegeta
Goku's always had good moments but Vegeta's moments when he finally gets one are so much more epic to me which is why I say Vegeta. Vegeta's story is more interesting to me too. Bad guy turned good always seeking to get stronger than one person has awlays been cool to me.

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 06:52:02 AM »

Offline SSJGoku

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • 現在日本語を勉強
I think Vegeta. Remember the part where Cell killed Future Trunks? Vegeta went ham on Cell. He really cares for his children even if he wont admit it. When he sacrificed himself to kill Majin Buu he admitted that he's doing it for his friends and family. Even Goku!

Goku is cool too. He isn't bad or anything. People say he doesn't care about his friends and family because he is never around. I don't agree with that though. When he sacrificed himself against Cell he did it for all the people of earth. He didn't let them wish him back because he doesn't want enemies to go after him and endanger anyone.

The reason I finalize with Vegeta is because he is more mature. Not just that he never quits. You should never give up. I personally think Goku should have used the extra year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. His excuse was you need to rest as well to gain strength. Sure that may be true but you are not thinking enough. You can train for 10 months and rest for the last 2 months if you really want to rest a lot. I guess he had a lot of confidence in Gohan but you cant give a teenager that burden. That is bad parenting in my opinion. Goku was just a little less powerful then Cell so if he used 1 more year I think he would've became stronger instead of wasting his year left in the Time Chamber on Uub.

In the beginning definitely Goku but as the story progressed definitely Vegeta. They are both awesome though :)

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 07:05:05 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Vegeta is better when it comes to character since Vegeta had more character development than Goku.

By the way, you should add a poll to this thread.

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 07:26:09 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Vegeta end of end of disscussion.

@LeonSK why didn't you make this a poll.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »

Offline LeonSK

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
i added a poll go for it guys

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 07:33:38 AM »
    • View Profile
  • "Me Buu, not you!"
  • I am a: Pure Majin
Cant beat the prince when it comes down to drama  8)
"Me Buu, kill you!"

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 07:41:24 AM »

Offline LeonSK

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
wow vegeta rules lol 3_0 come on keep it going guys

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 07:50:02 AM »

Offline Remis267

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It wasn't me, it was the Gangsta Rap and Peppermin
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Vegeta 4ever

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 08:36:26 AM »

Offline Syree17

• None
    • View Profile
You people are crazy   ;D ;D it's Goku who's the best he decided to stay in other world to keep his family and friends safe since all the bad guys were after him, until all that majin buu stuff started anymay ::). And Goku unlike vegeta earned his transformations through hard training. While vegeta let himself get controlled to obtain SSJ2. He used bulma's machine to get SSJ4 we aren't even sure if he had SSJ3. But didn't show it in the series. While SSJ was the only form he got from hard work. Vegeta isn't awesome he a cheat and a traitor. But I will admit he did help with kid buu, fat buu,omega shenron,not Broly that much,hatchiyack,and others but Goku was the best. Complain if u want, I'll just put you under the list of other haters 8) ;D

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 08:57:32 AM »
    • View Profile
I'mma go with Goku. The question was who the better person is overall, sure Vegeta sacrificed himself to kill Majin Buu but moments before that he killed innocent people to piss off Goku, did he not? And the thing that Goku 'wasted' his 1 year in the hyperbolic time chamber is BS if ya ask me. He trained Uub in there because he knew Uub had the most potential out of them all and that he had to become the next protector of Earth. Vegeta also might care on the inside but on the outside he still acts like a major naughtyword, Goku doesn't.

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2015, 09:37:03 AM »

Offline SSJGoku

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • 現在日本語を勉強
I'mma go with Goku. The question was who the better person is overall, sure Vegeta sacrificed himself to kill Majin Buu but moments before that he killed innocent people to piss off Goku, did he not? And the thing that Goku 'wasted' his 1 year in the hyperbolic time chamber is BS if ya ask me. He trained Uub in there because he knew Uub had the most potential out of them all and that he had to become the next protector of Earth. Vegeta also might care on the inside but on the outside he still acts like a major *, Goku doesn't.

Lol that is two times more BS than what I said

1. You are correct he was the better character overall but he didn't have the best character development. This part is your own opinion. It really isn't debatable at this point.
2. He didn't even know about Uub at that time so your "He trained Uub in there because he knew Uub had the most potential out of them all and that he had to become the next protector of Earth" makes no sense whatsoever. GT is not canon so Goku just used up the time in the Time Chamber to train some kid end of story. There was no Uub becoming the protector at all and Goku certainly wasn't thinking during the Cell saga "Some kid named Uub is more important then training to fight against Cell"
3. Haven't you heard the it is all about the inside. The inside is a lot more important.

I respect your opinion and I agree Goku is an awesome guy. For #1 and #3 I just pointed out the reason why some would choose Goku and why some would choose Vegeta. For #2 you called my statement BS and I proved you wrong there.

Post Merge: January 01, 2015, 09:45:17 AM
You people are crazy   ;D ;D it's Goku who's the best he decided to stay in other world to keep his family and friends safe since all the bad guys were after him, until all that majin buu stuff started anymay ::). And Goku unlike vegeta earned his transformations through hard training. While vegeta let himself get controlled to obtain SSJ2. He used bulma's machine to get SSJ4 we aren't even sure if he had SSJ3. But didn't show it in the series. While SSJ was the only form he got from hard work. Vegeta isn't awesome he a cheat and a traitor. But I will admit he did help with kid buu, fat buu,omega shenron,not Broly that much,hatchiyack,and others but Goku was the best. Complain if u want, I'll just put you under the list of other haters 8) ;D

I have one problem with your post. You don't respect others opinions.
1. GT is not canon
2. He let himself be controlled...... Well he got stronger (not really) and he didn't listen to any one of Babidi's commands. In other words he would never let himself be controlled
3. Vegeta had to go through a lot harder training then Goku (Over 9000 times earth's normal gravity JK xD)
4. Yep he is a cheat and a traitor. He stopped listening to Frieza.
5. You called him a cheat and a traitor then named 5 people he helped against. Lol he helped out with more than 5 for sure. Right after that you said Goku was the best without any explanation whatsoever.
6. Then you said "Complain if u want, I'll just put you under the list of other haters 8" Lol no one complained at all.

I am not complaining either. I just want you to respect others opinions mate :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:45:17 AM by SSJGoku, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2015, 10:31:19 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
Lol that is two times more BS than what I said

1. You are correct he was the better character overall but he didn't have the best character development. This part is your own opinion. It really isn't debatable at this point.
2. He didn't even know about Uub at that time so your "He trained Uub in there because he knew Uub had the most potential out of them all and that he had to become the next protector of Earth" makes no sense whatsoever. GT is not canon so Goku just used up the time in the Time Chamber to train some kid end of story. There was no Uub becoming the protector at all and Goku certainly wasn't thinking during the Cell saga "Some kid named Uub is more important then training to fight against Cell"
3. Haven't you heard the it is all about the inside. The inside is a lot more important.

I respect your opinion and I agree Goku is an awesome guy. For #1 and #3 I just pointed out the reason why some would choose Goku and why some would choose Vegeta. For #2 you called my statement BS and I proved you wrong there.

Post Merge: January 01, 2015, 09:45:17 AM
I have one problem with your post. You don't respect others opinions.
1. GT is not canon
2. He let himself be controlled...... Well he got stronger (not really) and he didn't listen to any one of Babidi's commands. In other words he would never let himself be controlled
3. Vegeta had to go through a lot harder training then Goku (Over 9000 times earth's normal gravity JK xD)
4. Yep he is a cheat and a traitor. He stopped listening to Frieza.
5. You called him a cheat and a traitor then named 5 people he helped against. Lol he helped out with more than 5 for sure. Right after that you said Goku was the best without any explanation whatsoever.
6. Then you said "Complain if u want, I'll just put you under the list of other haters 8" Lol no one complained at all.

I am not complaining either. I just want you to respect others opinions mate :)

I second this post. I still can't believe that are people making tons of canical mistakes. Ugh. I don't want to get a bunch of facts out, just so people can form opinions. They should know DBZ well enough.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2015, 04:56:32 PM »

Offline LeonSK

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
9_8 come on guys is that the best u can do go and vote for ur favorite character

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2015, 05:28:46 PM »
    • View Profile
Vegetaaaaaaaaaaa

1. he has to do a lot more training than Goku
2. He has more saiyan pride
3. He is more funny (when he gets mad)
4. Even though Goku some how surpasses him, Vegeta does a lot of work to catch up.
5. He has been forced to see someone surpass him, when he is the saiyan prince.
6. Vegeta had somebody as a slave (nappa, well not a slave but u get it) And Goku didn't
7. Vegeta has a lot more of emotional moments than Goku
8. He looks better in ssj4  :P :P :P :P :P :P

Oh and vegeta should have been a lot more stronger than goku in the beginning because Goku has trained in one
place that weighs more than earth while, vegeta has done that to like thousandth's of planets, killing other people
and... u get the point

I think Vegeta. Remember the part where Cell killed Future Trunks? Vegeta went ham on Cell. He really cares for his children even if he wont admit it. When he sacrificed himself to kill Majin Buu he admitted that he's doing it for his friends and family. Even Goku!

Goku is cool too. He isn't bad or anything. People say he doesn't care about his friends and family because he is never around. I don't agree with that though. When he sacrificed himself against Cell he did it for all the people of earth. He didn't let them wish him back because he doesn't want enemies to go after him and endanger anyone.

The reason I finalize with Vegeta is because he is more mature. Not just that he never quits. You should never give up. I personally think Goku should have used the extra year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. His excuse was you need to rest as well to gain strength. Sure that may be true but you are not thinking enough. You can train for 10 months and rest for the last 2 months if you really want to rest a lot. I guess he had a lot of confidence in Gohan but you cant give a teenager that burden. That is bad parenting in my opinion. Goku was just a little less powerful then Cell so if he used 1 more year I think he would've became stronger instead of wasting his year left in the Time Chamber on Uub.

In the beginning definitely Goku but as the story progressed definitely Vegeta. They are both awesome though :)
Yea I agree also because, look at the BATTLE OF GODS movie he goes craazzyyy, when
bills comments about bulma, and vegeta actually gets some hits on bills when vegeta is in ssj, but goku could barley touch bills when he was ssj3
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:15:07 AM by supersayiandl, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Vegeta or Goku
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 03:09:09 AM »

Offline LeonSK

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
yes vegeta was so awesome he was ssj1 and he surpassed goku when bills hitted bulma vegeta is the best