interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: DBO Hackers.  (Read 4814 times)

DBO Hackers.
« on: December 29, 2014, 12:51:15 AM »

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
So what i wanna talk about here is people that actually got their account hacked and sold in DBO.And this is something that happened to me also after reaching lvl cap on my Fighter and my Turtle i got hacked and i was frustrated.I gave good years of life on those charachters just so some fking hacker can take them and sell it.After this i stoped playing game and once i wanted to come back and check the game it was shut down lol.Now i wanna ask if anyone else on DBOR forums had the same expiriance cause i know alot people that had same problem in dbo.

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 01:35:05 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
So what i wanna talk about here is people that actually got their account hacked and sold in DBO.And this is something that happened to me also after reaching lvl cap on my Fighter and my Turtle i got hacked and i was frustrated.I gave good years of life on those charachters just so some fking hacker can take them and sell it.After this i stoped playing game and once i wanted to come back and check the game it was shut down lol.Now i wanna ask if anyone else on DBOR forums had the same expiriance cause i know alot people that had same problem in dbo.

I know a lot of people who got "hacked". Almost all of them had got am account from someone, bought it from sogameway/newgameway, or at some point and time loaned someone their account info and someone took advantage of that and stole it because they didn't have that code thing to secure their wasabii account. I wouldn't consider any of those "hacked" because all of them are from the account holders own fault for not making their own account and protecting it the right way.

I never got an account from sogameway/newgameway because in KR at the beginning a lot of people struggled to make accounts because of the text verification part (I got lucky  to make a few accounts thanks to a friend there) so people bought accounts from the sogameway site. After a while I started hearing about people leveling up accounts past 30-50 and then "they got hacked" showed up on dbmmo/dbocom and no one had ever used the account except the creators sogameway. They also took an account from one of my friends but after he emailed him they claimed there was a "problem with his other account" and they gave him another level 55 account instead but wouldn't let him change the password. Never trusted them lol.

But buying accounts from illegal websites and leaking account info contributed mostly to these "hackings".

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 02:54:30 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I never got hacked..

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 08:17:57 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
Yup that's why I never liked to set my password as "santi123"

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 08:21:02 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I never got hacked..

Same...

Yup that's why I never liked to set my password as "santi123"

Ahh well this happen to people who make chars to sell, soo it have lame password.

Mostly people who get hacked are the ones who buy new char or give char to friend to play little with it, that is to try it.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 08:44:03 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
I just want to know what the team is going to do to prevent Multi-account players and bots.
Multi-account players can easily have "On" their characters to get all the prizes that can be owned by staying some time online...
Bots who can spam ranked pvp to get mudosa points... farm... lvl... everything...

Well i had done some of this things to exploit the benefits from the game but its pretty lame that it could be done.... you can spend like a week to get 1kkk doing nothing... it is not really fair game so i expect that this kind of benefits get some nerf or something...

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 08:48:16 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I just want to know what the team is going to do to prevent Multi-account players and bots.
Multi-account players can easily have "On" their characters to get all the prizes that can be owned by staying some time online...
Bots who can spam ranked pvp to get mudosa points... farm... lvl... everything...

Well i had done some of this things to exploit the benefits from the game but its pretty lame that it could be done.... you can spend like a week to get 1kkk doing nothing... it is not really fair game so i expect that this kind of benefits get some nerf or something...

You can't prevent prevent Multi-account players or bots.

Only way to prevent this since everyone loves sandboxie...
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 09:04:42 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW

I want multiple accounts so I can buff my other chars with my Majin like in TW lol. I don't see a point to not allowing people to do so. If they level the characters they deserve as many accounts as they want.

I don't believe in botting. But if you wanna waste your own time earning Medusa and farming why shouldn't you be allowed to? I remember that man SuperNamek would do it for hours and miss sleep to do it. It's his choice because he leveled his characters fairly and he farmed Medusa fairly. Other people did the same and I feel like they earn that right cuz they put forth the time and effort into every account

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 09:09:47 AM »
    • View Profile
~I never got to play~
   ~ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[~

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2014, 11:29:18 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
I want multiple accounts so I can buff my other chars with my Majin like in TW lol. I don't see a point to not allowing people to do so. If they level the characters they deserve as many accounts as they want.

I don't believe in botting. But if you wanna waste your own time earning Medusa and farming why shouldn't you be allowed to? I remember that man SuperNamek would do it for hours and miss sleep to do it. It's his choice because he leveled his characters fairly and he farmed Medusa fairly. Other people did the same and I feel like they earn that right cuz they put forth the time and effort into every account
I boted /botted with supernamek... Bot the game its not fair for the rest of the players, bot the game is not effort, it should be banned or something -.-t...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 11:32:32 AM by chano »

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 11:38:01 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
I boted /botted with supernamek... Bot the game its not fair for the rest of the players, bot the game is not effort, it should be banned or something -.-t...
I'm pretty sure bots are banned in every MMO but I heard that it isn't in DBO. Oh well, whatever. Peeps can manage their game how they want. I'll talk until I get affected by it, just like every other problem irl about the world.

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 12:46:18 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
by preventing hackers, disable in "services" remote control in pc, each and use a good anti-virus ;)

and not to easy key.

so one can prevent sniffers key.and not to trade in-game or outside
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:01:31 PM by MajinMusic »

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 01:26:51 PM »

Offline Sjjvegeta

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Love to have fun in dbo
  • I am a: Human
I dident have any problems making acounts or got hacked cause i went to taiwan version of dbo. They barely asked securety questions to make acounts so it was easy and never got hacked

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2014, 05:39:38 PM »

Offline Remis267

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It wasn't me, it was the Gangsta Rap and Peppermin
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Played the game for 2 years and never got hacked..

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
played dbo from the beggining to the end . 2010 - 2013 . never got hacked . Why?

Because :

1)I would never be stupid enough to trust anyone with my acc .

2) I would stay away from keyloggers from youtube like "FREE DBO ZENI ,EXP...and stuff" cuz thats probably how u lost your account . u were basically sending your account info to someone

3) stay away from scammers which i expect a lot of them in dbor  so people becarefull . and report someone if he is trying to scam u

and 4) if u actually got HACKED ...... then u must have given something to the hacker like the account NAME or something , he cant start with nothing . just dont give the slightest clue about your account

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 09:36:26 PM »

Offline nikolassj

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 2
    • View Profile
Rather than hacked i got scammed.

By a fellow Serbian. I'd rather trust someone from a different country than a Serbian. I was so young & naive~
But oh well, who cares. Was my alt level 54 Shadow Knight~

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 11:55:58 PM »

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
  • I am a: Fighter
My Vegeta was stolen around 3 times

Bad friends indeed
Vegeta tw sv 2
GIFSoup

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 02:44:00 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
If you got "hacked," you're an idiot for giving someone else your account info....or buying an account from someone.

As for using multiple accounts to farm medusa, I don't see how that's breaking any rules. So stop crying about it.

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 03:05:19 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 31 / 6
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
The only "hack" in game was people's stupidity and naivety .

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 03:14:46 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
True, there wasn't such things as Hacks or getting hacked on DBO.
There was just people giving out account information to others, or lucky people guessing your password because you use lame characters "123me".

And multi accounting is not illegal or anything like that.
As Vancha says, you are putting effort into a new account, leveling new characters to benefit your main/s. It's not cheating to level more characters on different accounts. If anything, it's admirable you have such time to do that :P
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 04:12:00 AM »
    • View Profile
True, there wasn't such things as Hacks or getting hacked on DBO.
There was just people giving out account information to others, or lucky people guessing your password because you use lame characters "123me".

And multi accounting is not illegal or anything like that.
As Vancha says, you are putting effort into a new account, leveling new characters to benefit your main/s. It's not cheating to level more characters on different accounts. If anything, it's admirable you have such time to do that :P
That "123me" used to be my old password for wizard101  :-\

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 04:23:37 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Id scam this character (Because it's one of a kind), yes I drew it, yes it's disgusting but you get the point.

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 05:29:45 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Id scam this character (Because it's one of a kind), yes I drew it, yes it's disgusting but you get the point.

Looks like Tomlanji with my Vegito dogi.

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 05:35:22 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster

Better than I could do.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

DBO Hackers.
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2014, 05:51:03 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human