* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: The Interview  (Read 3755 times)

The Interview
« on: December 21, 2014, 09:54:19 AM »

Offline cxaz

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 2
    • View Profile
  • if you can't fix what's broken you'll go insane
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
ok probrably everybody heard of these movie the movie that shown about the assasination of kim jong un ok i think its excelent but no of course sony gets hacked weird right and now the movie is not gonna be shown on 25 of december because sony is afraid now for me sony is now a * coward for not showing the movie for god sakes every freaking people in united states is soo pissed now that i can tell you people i want to destroy my ps3 because im so mad with sony i dont know what you thinks guys but sony just became north korea naughtyword

The Interview
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Well if the group acted on the threats then people would say it's sonys fault

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

The Interview
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 09:57:58 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Kim jong un Gets all da bitches. anyways its not about being a naughtyword its about safety what if kim got mad at that scene and fired a  nuclear bomb on your shit

what then huh?
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

The Interview
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 10:00:15 AM »

Offline cxaz

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 2
    • View Profile
  • if you can't fix what's broken you'll go insane
sony have fault in pretty much everything they are not goin to release the film on vod or in anything because they are now with these fear that they are going to release emails and all that well then guess what sony is a coward for me now you can google the interview and you are goin to see a lot of information of the movie even the president obama said that they made a mistake in pulling the movie out

Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 10:02:40 AM
Kim jong un Gets all da bitches. anyways its not about being a * its about safety what if kim got mad at that scene and fired a  nuclear bomb on your shit

what then huh?
you are kidding right kim jong un is a naughtyword come on people tell me if the people on north korea live really happy with dictators nobody lives happy with a goddamn naughtyword dictator
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:02:40 AM by cxaz, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

The Interview
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 10:38:31 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Kim jong un Gets all da bitches. anyways its not about being a naughtyword its about safety what if kim got mad at that scene and fired a  nuclear bomb on your shit

what then huh?
>This is actually what people believe

North Korea loses its protection from China if it instigates anything.

The Interview
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 11:05:42 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I was planning on watching the movie too

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

The Interview
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 12:55:32 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
You simply don't understand the situation. Ignorance is not good when you're arguing so let me shed some light upon you.

The movie depicted the assassination of lil Kim. This scene was leaked right after the movie was pulled off  post-production. It was a bit gruesome. Not "gore", but it showed very realistic burning effects on him. So North Korean hackers got into Sony and according to them, got some sensitive data. This fact has been denied by North Korea, and the evidence that Sony presents is very low. So people and critics have argued that Sony actually staged this to cancel the movie and to not get bad box office reputation, since it's been thought the movie was gonna be a big flop. I for instance didn't know about the movie until all this started to happen.
Now, this group also threatened Sony that they were gonna do attacks against movie theaters (implying killing innocent people). So the biggest movie theater chains told Sony they weren't airing the movie, thus affecting box office numbers even more.

Obama is saying that Sony did the wrong thing by pulling the movie off but he's just taunting Kim since the US-North Korea situation is volatile. Sony didn't just prevent a flop in their records, but also what if these group was really not bluffing and did perform the attacks? The blame would be on Sony.

Also of course Kim was going to feel offended. The whole movie was a huge finger to him. What if your neighbors started photoshoping pictures of you dead? Not cool at all.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:58:56 PM by SantiHN »

The Interview
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
I don't know about you guys, but I'm kind of pissed that my day after Christmas plans got cancelled because North Korea has the emotional durability of a social justice warrior.

You know the really ironic thing about all of this? If they just announced that The Interview as going to be in theaters, I can pretty much guarantee that it would become one of the highest grossing films of the year simply by merit of all of the controversy.

For anyone who actually thinks that North Korea would nuke the U.S., I'd like to point out that it's extremely unlikely that they'd do that. The reason that there's never been a nuclear war is the threat of mutually assured destruction. Have we come close before? Damn right we have, but any country with nukes knows that they can't easily push around another country with nukes, or else they run the risk of getting nuked... even though that's incredibly unlikely because both countries would be well aware that they could nuke one another into oblivion. On top of that, the second one country's nukes go off is the second that the dozen or so allies of whatever countries gets bombed will dogpile on the person who launched the weapon and boom! It's the end of the world. War Games put it best: the only way to win is not to play.

To quote a certain video game character, war has changed as a result of the nuclear weapon, especially the nuclear warhead. Much of warfare -- at least warfare as it pertains to nuclear armed countries -- takes place in the form of proxy wars. You know what these are, but you might not know the term. The conflicts going on in Ukraine right now are a proxy war. The Korean war that split the original country in half? Proxy war. Same for Vietnam, too.

For those who aren't familiar with how nuclear weapons factor into North Korea's international politics, one of the things that they tend to do is do a nuclear test every now and again whenever they want to get a bit of leverage on their massive list of trade embargoes. I don't honestly think they'll ever actually do anything with it because they don't actually have any true allies that would be willing to back them up with nuclear weapons. China has historically had friendly relations with them, but they're not so keen on the nuclear bombs thing. Their economy is a joke, a very large chunk of their people are starving, and I'd have to imagine they know that they have no hope of winning an outright war. Using terrorism tactics, however, has been a very effective way in the past to get under America's skin. It's clear they want to agitate America, but I don't think the motive is outright war, let alone nuclear war. If I had to take a guess, I'd imagine it would have something to do with some underlying political reason.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

The Interview
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 02:32:48 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Yea i know what you mean -i wanted to see it too

The Interview
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 08:45:51 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, It was an alright movie. The beginning was funny as naughtyword. It made me want to hang out with the dictator. But it got boring at the end honestly. Got too serious for a comedy. Too long as well.

The Interview
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 09:15:56 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
>To quote a certain video game character, war has changed
Stopped reading there

The Interview
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 09:45:37 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
They're both right, though. Methods of warfare have changed, as Metal Gear Solid constantly touches upon, but the fact that people are willing to just wholesale slaughter one another for political, ideological, or economic reasons hasn't. I felt Snake was a more fitting quote in this case since I'm talking about nuclear weapons.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

The Interview
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 09:54:39 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
They're both right, though. Methods of warfare have changed, as Metal Gear Solid constantly touches upon, but the fact that people are willing to just wholesale slaughter one another for political, ideological, or economic reasons hasn't. I felt Snake was a more fitting quote in this case since I'm talking about nuclear weapons.

I actually liked the references that they made in the movie, and the quote fits. The serious part of the movie is always a secondary part, but the movie itself is always hilarious.

Great movie.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

The Interview
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2015, 06:18:14 AM »

Offline TwistedX

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am lightning
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
North Korea, they hate us cause they ain't us... ;D
Pride    Warriors

The Interview
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 09:16:34 PM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Spoiler alert !

Kim Jong un does no have a butthole

The Interview
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 12:09:58 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
Spoiler alert !

Kim Jong un does no have a butthole

He does! But just like his willy it's micro and you wouldn't be able to see it  ;)

The Interview
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 04:33:33 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Eminem confirmed to have been playing gay peekaboo on the world.